Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Aug-20, 04:56
Points: 2,131, Level: 18 Points: 2,131, Level: 18 Points: 2,131, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anyone here ever win? Any stories?

I only ever did semi-competitive or fantasy sessions, so I never tried very hard to win. Pandora was pretty small, and I'm pretty big, so she couldn't really beat me or submit me. Roxie Rain was too small to control me either, but she could make me tap if she got a good scissor clamped on. I got a fall or two against Jennifer Thomas, but she ultimately dominated the session after she wore me down.

On the other side of the equation, I got ridiculously outmuscled by Alina Popa, who is thick, but not very tall. I couldn't budge her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amber Deluca Fan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-20, 19:19
Points: 5,312, Level: 31 Points: 5,312, Level: 31 Points: 5,312, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I always prefer a fun, safe, competitive wrestling match. I lost most of my early matches but improved significantly with experience and began winning some matches and even taking some falls against better girls, despite losing the match. My session record in 8 - 15.

I have wins over: Ginger Martin, Rachel from GA, Allie Parker, Adrian Fave 2X, Hannah Perez, Ashley Wildcat and Kayla Woods.

I have suffered defeats to: Hotstuff Hollie 4X, Veve Lane, Jolene Hexx 2X, Electra 3X, Mahea 2X, Tyler Dare, Sara Lips, & Kayla Woods (beat me in the rematch)
The Following User Says Thank You to Rinkfan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-20, 18:07
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinkfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I always prefer a fun, safe, competitive wrestling match. I lost most of my early matches but improved significantly with experience and began winning some matches and even taking some falls against better girls, despite losing the match. My session record in 8 - 15.

I have wins over: Ginger Martin, Rachel from GA, Allie Parker, Adrian Fave 2X, Hannah Perez, Ashley Wildcat and Kayla Woods.

I have suffered defeats to: Hotstuff Hollie 4X, Veve Lane, Jolene Hexx 2X, Electra 3X, Mahea 2X, Tyler Dare, Sara Lips, & Kayla Woods (beat me in the rematch)
So Hotstuff must be very good considering that group she is in and that you beat good wrestlers like Ashley and Kayla( the first time).

Can you elaborate on her and what size/strength you are?
Old 05-Nov-20, 18:18
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

I was destroyed by Nadege for 20 min. Then, I tokk the upper hand for the last 15 minutes. She was exhausted (me too).

I owned by girlfriend for 2 years. She dominated me in the those past years. Tables have turned.

I dominated Claire from Fighting Dolls in our first match. She detroyed me a year later in our second and third match.

My first match with Lizz Lightspeed was a draw. She destroyed me 3 years after.

Girls seem to learn automatically when they wrestle you and they will never remember. They seem to know your tricks and way of moving with time and the more time goes, the easier it seems for her to adjust to the same opponent.

That's only my personal experience.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-20, 06:26
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinkfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You had a competitive session with Sara lips? Where was that? She sessions mostly from hotel rooms? Did you really struggle with her?

Thanks.
Old 06-Nov-20, 11:31
ssddfaudhey

I won my second match vs Cindy huntress years ago.I paid dearly for it.She was legitimately mad.She whooped my ass 5 in a row after lol I beat Robin 1 match,I was gloating.She said I let you win cause I felt bad winning 3 in a row.I kept bragging and it pissed her off.She proved her point after that lol

Last edited by ssddfaudhey; 06-Nov-20 at 13:04.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-20, 19:30
Points: 5,312, Level: 31 Points: 5,312, Level: 31 Points: 5,312, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The423 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You had a competitive session with Sara lips? Where was that? She sessions mostly from hotel rooms? Did you really struggle with her?

Thanks.
Yes I wrestled her on a spread on a hotel room floor in my city when she toured. She was a nice lady and a very tough wrestler. I gave it my all but lost 5-0 against her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revanyo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So Hotstuff must be very good considering that group she is in and that you beat good wrestlers like Ashley and Kayla( the first time).

Can you elaborate on her and what size/strength you are?
Hotstuff Hollie was one of my 1st sessions and I saw her 4X over the course of 2 years as she would regularly tour my city. She is deceptively strong for her size and a really good old school type wrestler. Her shoulders are exceptional, like big softballs, from her years of boxing. She was a lot of fun to wrestle. I have been wanting a rematch with her but our schedules have not aligned the last number of times she came through. I am 5'10, 170. I have become a much better wrestler so would love to see how I would do now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rinkfan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-20, 19:02
Points: 3,166, Level: 23 Points: 3,166, Level: 23 Points: 3,166, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I beat: Connie (women’s world wrestling club in Ft. Lauderdale), Kira twice, Sheila Marie at the STJ ring, Choloe Cummings easily (she’s big but weak and unskilled), Malibu.

I lost to Mistress Kat and Queen Gia Love in 2019.

My professional record is 6-2.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hndls022 For This Useful Post: