Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jan-19, 20:42
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Jennifer Thomas reviews

Jennifer was my first session during my wrestling trip in the US. She came to my hotel a couple hours after my plane had landed in LA. I wish I could say I was jet lagged, but... the fact is, I was simply no match for her. The semi-comp session I had requested quickly turned into one-sided domination.

To her credit, she tried to give me a good starting position, she let me put her in some holds, but she was just too strong. So we chatted while she toyed with me. She also demonstrated a new technique on me: foot massage during a reverse headscissor. Never have I been so relaxed while my head was crushed!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-19, 08:08
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

After having waited a long time for this opportunity I finally had the chance to meet Jennifer
She is an amazing person, and it was a great pleasure to have a session with her.
In addition to her great look, she is an amazing person, and as pleasant in real as she is in the interviews she does. Totally natural and making sure I had a great time

Anybody who might get the possibility to meet her, go for it, you won´t regret it

I hope I will get the chance to meet her again sometimes in the future
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-21, 05:21
Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I am sitting here at my computer about an hour after Jennifer just left my hotel room.

This woman is a dream. She is gorgeous, her physique is amazing, and she knows how to manipulate yours and her body in was that can make the toughest man squirm.

Even wearing a mask when she arrived at my room, her gorgeous and inviting eyes where like a breathe of fresh air (that she would soon cause to escape me.) She is one of the sweetest and most kind people I have ever met in my life and we chatted about our days, and the craziness that has taken place since the last time I saw her (a year and a half ago) and just life. Then with her amazing disarming grin, she excused herself to change, and she came out in a bikini and I was done for.

She put me in various holds and with her sly and adorable grin twisted and turned me around in ways I didn't think my body could. As our time neared its end she gave me an extra squeeze to remind me that not matter how sweet and gorgeous sheis, she is always the princess, the queen and the boss.

She is a treasure and we always have an amazing time together. I am definitely a better person for knowing her over these past few years. She is the best.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bernie1212 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-21, 21:42
Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie1212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am sitting here at my computer about an hour after Jennifer just left my hotel room.

This woman is a dream. She is gorgeous, her physique is amazing, and she knows how to manipulate yours and her body in was that can make the toughest man squirm.

Even wearing a mask when she arrived at my room, her gorgeous and inviting eyes where like a breathe of fresh air (that she would soon cause to escape me.) She is one of the sweetest and most kind people I have ever met in my life and we chatted about our days, and the craziness that has taken place since the last time I saw her (a year and a half ago) and just life. Then with her amazing disarming grin, she excused herself to change, and she came out in a bikini and I was done for.

She put me in various holds and with her sly and adorable grin twisted and turned me around in ways I didn't think my body could. As our time neared its end she gave me an extra squeeze to remind me that not matter how sweet and gorgeous sheis, she is always the princess, the queen and the boss.

She is a treasure and we always have an amazing time together. I am definitely a better person for knowing her over these past few years. She is the best.
How's her strength?
Old 10-Jan-21, 04:50
Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinforpower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How's her strength?
Great. You have to remember she is not huge (5'1, 135ish) but very strong for her size.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bernie1212 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-21, 11:44
Points: 3,550, Level: 24 Points: 3,550, Level: 24 Points: 3,550, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinforpower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How's her strength?
She held my around 300lbs sitting on her shoulders, and carried me around the hotel room piggyback. She is one of the few ladies I have met that was able to walk around carrying me piggyback. Pound for pound she is probably the strongest session lady that I have had the privilege of sessioning with if that helps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeezer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-21, 13:00
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Jennifer has great lower body strength but it's her upper body strength which is especially amazing since this is usually where men have the advantage. Not with her. Her arms around your neck are a deadly as her thighs!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-21, 13:15
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermao [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jennifer has great lower body strength but it's her upper body strength which is especially amazing since this is usually where men have the advantage. Not with her. Her arms around your neck are a deadly as her thighs!

I second that! I new i would be screwed in her scissor hold by honestly thought I would be able to withstand her headlock.I was wrong! She submitted me anyway she chose to
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-21, 03:13
Points: 3,245, Level: 23 Points: 3,245, Level: 23 Points: 3,245, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Would 200lbs be too much for her to throw around?
Old 19-Jun-21, 05:45
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She held my around 300lbs sitting on her shoulders, and carried me around the hotel room piggyback. She is one of the few ladies I have met that was able to walk around carrying me piggyback. Pound for pound she is probably the strongest session lady that I have had the privilege of sessioning with if that helps.
When was that?
The Following User Says Thank You to Freeman20 For This Useful Post:

Tags
abshire, jennifer thomas, session review