Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jan-17, 04:52
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Lost Opportunity

Has anyone ever had a random event or occurrence that could have led to an opportunity to have some fetish fun play (for lack of another term) down the road?
For many years three of my buddies and I have been taking a spring trip to Florida. We always stay at the same hotel. There is a nice pool side bar that we always hang out for happy hour every day before heading out for a night on the town. We've gotten to know a cute red head tattooed bartender named Jenn over the years. One of my buddies is that kind of guy that will embarass you at some point by turning the conversation kind of raunchy. He did it early on with Jenn. In fact within ten minutes of meeting her he asks, "so shaved or unshaved?" Now usually were met by the girl rolling her eyes but it was almost like Jenn was expecting the question as she quickly responded,"definitely unshaven." Let's just say we all had like a fifteen minute very candid conversation before my buddies headed up to freshen up before our ride got there.(I'm not convinced it was just freshening up that got done based on the conversation we had just had). Lol. So this left just Jenn and I. Hell I was having to much fun to leave just yet. There's like fifteen people at the bar and Jenn is just totally focusing on our conversation as the other bartender is doing all the work. So then Jenn drops the bombshell. She tells me that lately she has been into kink. So I bite and ask her what she means. Like domination and bondage she says. She says she's getting into tying her bf up and torturing him. Was she reading my mind? So of course I spilled my guts. I told her how I see session wrestlers and dominatrix and love to be tied up and then choked and hand smothered. I swore her to secrecy in regards to my buddies. So after the trip was over I'm thinking of Jenn all the time in the year leading up to our next trip. The first day of the trip were heading back to the room from the pool and as we pass the bar there's Jenn. We say hi and tell her we will be down in a bit for happy hour. I'm the first one down to the bar as my buddies are still showering. As I approach the bar I see there is no one there and Jenn is no where in sight. I sit at the bar and begin to browse the menu. Suddenly from behind two hands cover my mouth. It was heaven. Soft hands, smelled great and super tight so I couldn't get a single breath. I knew right away it was Jenn. She had it on so tight she was tilting my chair back. I was hoping she would keep it on forever. After around five seconds she let go and I guess she could see the appreciation in my eyes as she said, I knew you'd like that and gave me a kiss on the cheek. We saw Jenn a few more times for the next couple years. Though I'm by far the least attractive of our groups Jenn always favored me. My buddies would always ask me why she likes me so much. I never told them our little secret. Sadly our last trip Jenn is no longer working there. I thought about texting or calling her to see if we could set a "session" up when I go down there. I even thought of making a special trip myself to see her for it. I have her number in my contacts as the one time she was going to meet us for drinks later that night but it never worked out. But I knew that was a pipe dream. The fact that I know she would be so good at it and would have just as much fun as I did makes me think about it all the time.
So anyone else out there have what they would consider a lost opportunity?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-17, 05:16
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Default Re: Lost Opportunity

par·a·graph

1.a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-17, 06:22
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Cool story, and yes, paragraphs are preferred, but still readable. I enjoyed that.

One time when I was very young, not a virgin but a virgin still in the world of S&M, I was in a focus group at a week long seminar and I told group I was in about my fetish, considering it a semi-safe place and we were supposd to share secrets and bond and all that good stuff.

So, at one point a lady in the group, and I was in my 20s, still horny as guys get and she was in her 30s and married and not ugly but not pretty a solid 5, maybe a 4.5, short, maybe 10 lbs overweight . . . kinda looked like the wife of the bald guy in calcification but a little more plain.

So, she gets this idea in her head that I need some confrontation, and keep in mind, I'd had the occasional GF, but they were lousy with domination, so it was like I'd never tried it but always wanted to. So she throws her scarf over my head from behind me and starts pulling on it, and I'm sitting in a chair and I get my hand up so I'm holding the scarf but if I let go, she could choke me for real. And it was a room with a number of people in it, not just my group but like 30 others and by now, she has a lot of people's attention, watching with interest, so I have to (or I think I have to) make a show that I don't want to be choked. But, secretly, I really wanted to know what it would have felt like to let her pull her scarf into my neck and possibly choke me, even though I wasn't attracted to her, I found what she was doing very attractive. I really wanted to let go, but I was too shy, in a room full of people.

That, in a different way, happened to me another time, that I might share later, but the same situation, in public where I wasn't comfortable letting it just happen, but I really wanted to let the ladies just have their way with me. I just didn't have the guts to go through with it in public.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-17, 10:25
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
par·a·graph

1.a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.

Pedant - a person who is excessively concerned with minor details and rules or with displaying academic learning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anyone ever had a random event or occurrence that could have led to an opportunity to have some fetish fun play (for lack of another term) down the road?
For many years three of my buddies and I have been taking a spring trip to Florida. We always stay at the same hotel. There is a nice pool side bar that we always hang out for happy hour every day before heading out for a night on the town. We've gotten to know a cute red head tattooed bartender named Jenn over the years. One of my buddies is that kind of guy that will embarass you at some point by turning the conversation kind of raunchy. He did it early on with Jenn. In fact within ten minutes of meeting her he asks, "so shaved or unshaved?" Now usually were met by the girl rolling her eyes but it was almost like Jenn was expecting the question as she quickly responded,"definitely unshaven." Let's just say we all had like a fifteen minute very candid conversation before my buddies headed up to freshen up before our ride got there.(I'm not convinced it was just freshening up that got done based on the conversation we had just had). Lol. So this left just Jenn and I. Hell I was having to much fun to leave just yet. There's like fifteen people at the bar and Jenn is just totally focusing on our conversation as the other bartender is doing all the work. So then Jenn drops the bombshell. She tells me that lately she has been into kink. So I bite and ask her what she means. Like domination and bondage she says. She says she's getting into tying her bf up and torturing him. Was she reading my mind? So of course I spilled my guts. I told her how I see session wrestlers and dominatrix and love to be tied up and then choked and hand smothered. I swore her to secrecy in regards to my buddies. So after the trip was over I'm thinking of Jenn all the time in the year leading up to our next trip. The first day of the trip were heading back to the room from the pool and as we pass the bar there's Jenn. We say hi and tell her we will be down in a bit for happy hour. I'm the first one down to the bar as my buddies are still showering. As I approach the bar I see there is no one there and Jenn is no where in sight. I sit at the bar and begin to browse the menu. Suddenly from behind two hands cover my mouth. It was heaven. Soft hands, smelled great and super tight so I couldn't get a single breath. I knew right away it was Jenn. She had it on so tight she was tilting my chair back. I was hoping she would keep it on forever. After around five seconds she let go and I guess she could see the appreciation in my eyes as she said, I knew you'd like that and gave me a kiss on the cheek. We saw Jenn a few more times for the next couple years. Though I'm by far the least attractive of our groups Jenn always favored me. My buddies would always ask me why she likes me so much. I never told them our little secret. Sadly our last trip Jenn is no longer working there. I thought about texting or calling her to see if we could set a "session" up when I go down there. I even thought of making a special trip myself to see her for it. I have her number in my contacts as the one time she was going to meet us for drinks later that night but it never worked out. But I knew that was a pipe dream. The fact that I know she would be so good at it and would have just as much fun as I did makes me think about it all the time.
So anyone else out there have what they would consider a lost opportunity?
Cool story, and enjoyed reading. Ignore cubs fan's cretinous and unnecessary comment. Thanks for sharing.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-17, 20:46
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,193 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pedant - a person who is excessively concerned with minor details and rules or with displaying academic learning.

Cool story, and enjoyed reading. Ignore cubs fan's cretinous and unnecessary comment. Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely necessary. If it wasn't, the comment wouldn't have made in the first place. I'm not sure why some people seem to have such a dislike of paragraphs.
Old 22-Jan-17, 15:12
Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29
Last Achievements

It's not enjoyable reading when there aren't breaks in the story, so the concern over paragraphs is hardly pedantic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fightingfemalefan For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-17, 16:06
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingfemalefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's not enjoyable reading when there aren't breaks in the story, so the concern over paragraphs is hardly pedantic.
Well I guess the good thing is you don't have to read it if you don't want to. That's the beauty of this group.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-17, 21:36
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Absolutely necessary. If it wasn't, the comment wouldn't have made in the first place. I'm not sure why some people seem to have such a dislike of paragraphs.
No, it wasn't necessary. This isn't a forum for calling people out over grammatical errors, it is a forum for discussion our fetish. Don't like not reading paragraphs, then don't read it. That simple really. Deal with it, grow up, and enjoy the forum instead of joining in the pedantry. Don't bother replying because I won't be reading it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well I guess the good thing is you don't have to read it if you don't want to. That's the beauty of this group.
Well said, and you are absolutely right. Ignore the pedants. I'm going to from now on, and I'm sure browsing the forum will be much more enjoyable!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-17, 23:56
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,193 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, it wasn't necessary. This isn't a forum for calling people out over grammatical errors, it is a forum for discussion our fetish. Don't like not reading paragraphs, then don't read it. That simple really. Deal with it, grow up, and enjoy the forum instead of joining in the pedantry. Don't bother replying because I won't be reading it.
You mean like the grown up attitude you're displaying here? I'm not sure what kind of person goes ballistic simply because someone pointed out that paragraphs are easier to read. One assumes you made the post because you wanted people to read it, so why the objection to making it easier for them to do so? The people on this forum didn't invent the idea of paragraphs. Books, magazines, newspapers and even online sites generally use them. As far as I know, society in general has deemed them a good thing. I imagine, despite your promise not to, that you actually will read this and if you do, realize it's nothing personal against you. It's the statement "text with paragraphs is easier to read than text without them". I don't know how anyone can disagree with that or why it would be such a hot-button for you.
Old 23-Jan-17, 00:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You mean like the grown up attitude you're displaying here? I'm not sure what kind of person goes ballistic simply because someone pointed out that paragraphs are easier to read. One assumes you made the post because you wanted people to read it, so why the objection to making it easier for them to do so? The people on this forum didn't invent the idea of paragraphs. Books, magazines, newspapers and even online sites generally use them. As far as I know, society in general has deemed them a good thing. I imagine, despite your promise not to, that you actually will read this and if you do, realize it's nothing personal against you. It's the statement "text with paragraphs is easier to read than text without them". I don't know how anyone can disagree with that or why it would be such a hot-button for you.
He didn't start the post, I did. If I knew how to take the whole thread down I would. I think it's silly that we have an argument about the grammar, structure of a post or anything of the sort. I'm sorry I tried to start what I thought would be a fun topic for the group to comment on.
I do have a suggestion to the Admin though. It may be time to add a third section. Why not add another forum titled critiquing the grammar and structure of posts? This way those of us that aren't really interested in what the poster has to say but rather want to show how smart they are can go to this forum instead of wasting the time of those that actually want to have fetish conversation. They can also look for spelling errors. Give them something to do to pass their time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post: