Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Announcements

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Jul-19, 16:25
Session Wrestler
Points: 2,445, Level: 20 Points: 2,445, Level: 20 Points: 2,445, Level: 20
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%
Last Achievements

Default Dez Desire Session

Hello!

First, I hope you enjoyed my story of Tanner and Tina.... yes, most of it is pulled from my personal experience, names changed.
It's posted under Wrestling and Fighting stories, uploaded july 3rd.

Next, I just want to say that, unusually, I have the next couple weeks and weekends off without having to have any other commitments, so I'm wide open for sessions.

I'd love to see you in Las Vegas. Usually have hotel rooms with ample space if you prefer, but we also have a couple of locations that includes in MMA cage, a boxing ring, or a wrestling ring. You will love it!
We have quite a handful of beautiful session girls who reside here in Vegas so each day you can have your pick. Choose me first so you'll be too beat up and sore for the others, hehe.

If you will not be coming to Vegas, give me a suggestion where I might be able to go for sessions in the next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks!!

Dez Desire
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dez Desire For This Useful Post:

Tags
dez, dez desire, las vegas session