Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Feb-19, 16:21
Points: 2,359, Level: 20 Points: 2,359, Level: 20 Points: 2,359, Level: 20
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%
Last Achievements

Default Chance meeting with Sarah

Mark enters the sports centre looking forward to swimming when he hears “Hey! Mark!” He looks up to see Sarah grinning at him.

“Hey! Long time no see. You good Sarah?” Mark asks.

Sarah tells him, “What? No, we saw each other two weeks ago at Steve’s party but you ignored me, remember? But anyway no, i’m not good, I’ve been let down by somebody””

Mark is a little embarrassed but nods and says “Yeah, right but you were with your boyfriend and I didn’t want to intrude. Let down? Is there anything I can do?”

Sarah immediately responds “Yes, wrestle me!” Mark can’t believe what he’s just heard but Sarah continues, “I’ve booked a ring to wrestle my friend but she’s not coming. You can make up for ignoring me by wrestling me”

Mark responds with “But....” He stops when Sarah continues, “We used to wrestle remember? We wrestled lots of times at our house when you came round to see my brother and you always won because you were bigger and older than me. You’re not frightened I’ll beat you now are you?”

Mark is 22 years old and around 4 or 5 years older than Sarah. It’s also 4 or 5 years since they play wrestled. Sarah was always a bit of a tomboy and loved wrestling her brother and his friends. It was fun and Mark enjoyed pinning her and making her submit. Of course Sarah had grown since then. She's about 5'8 or 5'9, almost the same height as Mark. She’s filled out too maybe 140/145lbs with curves in all the right places and shoulder length wavy blonde hair.

“I haven’t got any wrestling gear, just my Speedos for swimming, I can’t wrestle you Sarah” Mark tells her. Sarah immediately responds “You mean you daren’t wrestle me” laughs and continues “I wrestle barefoot, just in a bikini, Speedos will be fine!”

Sarah grabs his wrist and leads him towards the wrestling room..............

Mark stands in one corner staring across at Sarah in the opposite corner. He’s wearing tight navy blue Speedos, she’s wearing a tighter scarlet red bikini that she’s definitely growing out of. Mark is fascinated as he watches Sarah warming up, stretching, twisting saying, “OK, so I have this room for an hour, plenty of time for a best of 5 falls; pins or submissions. So it’s the first to 3 wins, unless there’s a KO earlier than that. Agreed?”

Mark nods in agreement and sees Sarah walking towards the middle of the ring and does the same. Sarah says “Hug?” Mark doesn’t need to be invited twice and says “Sure”. They embrace but Mark soon realises that Sarah’s hug is rapidly becoming a bear hug. He is surprised by Sarah’s strength and immediately converts his hug to a bear hug saying “Hey! That’s cheating!”

Sarah replies, “Ohh, poor Mark, OK, I’ll play fair” They release each other and Sarah raises her hands, fingers spread, inviting Mark into do the same. Sarah moves quickly. She takes hold of Mark’s right arm with both her hands, just above his wrist, spins to her left pulling his arm down against the joint over her right shoulder as she bends pushing her rear into Mark’s groin. He screams as he is painfully forced over Sarah by her perfectly executed throw. The ring floor bounces when Mark lands heavily on his back.

Mark’s arm hurts and he is winded but doesn’t want Sarah to know. He immediately rolls over and gets to his feet to be greeted by Sarah’s right foot thumping into his chest. Her push kick sends him staggering back, almost falling until he is saved by the ropes that propel him back towards Sarah. She moves fast, looping her right arm around Mark’s neck, tuning, grabbing him in a headlock and flipping him over her hip. Sarah maintains her grip and they fall together, Mark on his back, Sarah on top of him. She moves quickly to sit on him in a schoolgirl pin. Mark struggles and has enough strength to raise his right shoulder. Sarah adjusts her position but Mark manages to raise a shoulder again.

Mark is still pinned by Sarah’s weight and can do nothing but watch as she suddenly moves on top of him. Sarah swings her legs, grabs the back of Mark’s head to pull it between her thighs, rolls to her right and closes her thighs, crossing her ankles. Mark realises he is trapped in a scissors with Sarah’s thighs increasing pressure on his neck with his face so close to Sarah’s camel’s toe. Mark immediately starts grabbing at Sarah’s firm thighs trying to pull them apart but Sarah punishes him by pulsing her leg increasing the pressure even more. Sarah feels Mark’s futile attempts become weaker and weaker. She knows the pressure on his carotid arteries is cutting the blood supply to his brain but she doesn’t want him to pass out. She releases the pressure a little but when she feels Mark recovering she increases it again! Sarah feels Mark’s strength decline again, releases his neck and moves to get him in another school girl pin.

Mark is only semi-conscious and doesn’t even struggle when Sarah says “ONE”. Sarah shuffles a little higher up his chest as she shouts “TWO”. She feels Mark start to resist but simply shuffles again to trap him a face-sit pin. She holds her position for a couple of seconds before shouting “THREE!” Again, Sarah holds her dominant position for a couple more seconds before shuffling down Mark to sit on his stomach. She grins and tells Mark, “Well that was quick! At this rate we will have time to make it best of 50 not best of 5!”

Mark tells her, “You caught me cold, took me by surprise, that’s all” Sarah stands and tells him, “We’ll see. Take a minute if you want, before we start again” Mark immediately replies, “No, I’m fine” Sarah smirks and takes hold of Mark’s wrist to help him to his feet saying “Are you sure?” Mark nods as he stands but can do nothing as Sarah immediately takes him back down face first with an arm bar. Sarah is standing with her foot on his back painfully twisting his arm. Mark is unable to escape, groans with pain and has to grit his teeth to stop himself submitting.

Sarah kneels on Mark’s back. Mark yelps in pain and can do nothing as Sarah moves on him, now sitting on his back, she pulls both his arms over onto the top of her thighs, then grabs the underside of his chin and leans back to get Mark in a camel clutch. Sarah maintains the hold with all her strength. Mark is helpless and in more pain than ever. He doesn’t want to submit and give Sarah a 2:0 lead but as each second of agony passes Mark’s determination begins to fade.

He is just about to submit when Sarah suddenly changes position on top of him, still sitting but spinning around to face his feet. She grabs his ankles lifting them to form his legs into a figure four

Once again the pain, this time from his legs, is excruciating. Sarah cruelly exerts more and more pressure to make Mark suffer. He is in absolute agony and knows he is being out fought by a young girl that is not only more skilled but also seems stronger too. Mark’s misery continues and continues. He is weak, knows his situation is hopeless and splutters ”Submit, I submt!” tapping his right hand onto the canvass. Sarah hears his submission but carries on piling pressure on his legs. Mark starts banging harder on the canvas and begs “I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT!! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!! I SUBMIT!!!! PLEASE STOP SARAH!!! I SUBMIT!!!!!”

Sarah grins, releases him and stands. She walks over to Mark’s corner and picks up his towel then watches Mark slowly roll onto his back and sit up. She throws the towel at Mark and as it hits him in his face she tells him, “I insist you take break if you want to continue, or, do you want to throw the towel in, give in and accept your defeat, accept that I am better than you?” Mark replies, “Give in? Never! You’re luck won’t last. I can and WILL beat you Sarah just like I used to”

Mark’s right arm aches and feels weak, he has pains in his back, his legs hurt too but the biggest damage has been done to his wounded male ego. He is determined to put this girl in her place come what may. Sarah moves like lightening as they come together to continue their challenge and grabs Mark’s painful right arm to twist it behind his back. Mark feels Sarah’s left hand under his chin as she starts to lean him backwards. He feels a sense of relief when she releases his right arm as she continues to tilt him back. He is surprised to feel her right hand slide between his upper thighs from the back as he almost falls back. His surprise turns to shock when Sarah proves her superior strength by lifting him up into a standing rack! Sarah applies pressure to bend Mark’s back over her shoulders. She smiles when she hears Mark’s groans. The pain from his back is worse than ever.

Mark tries to break free but it’s futile. Sarah has him where she wants him, in another painful hold. He is desperate not to lose 3:0 and resists submitting even though he knows he’s beat. Sarah adjusts her hold and Mark’s pain eases for a split before Sarah drops to one knee and his back smashes into her other knee. He yelps in pain and groans in agony as Sarah pushes down with one hand on his neck the other on his thigh bending his back over her outstretched thigh more and more. The pain from his back is making tears run down his cheeks. He has no choice, he knows he will have to submit but once again Sarah adjusts her hold. She stands and Mark suddenly finds himself upside down. Sarah drops to both knees, this time to execute a shattering pile driver! She lets Mark go and his limp body falls to the canvas. She has knocked him out cold! He’s on his back, arms outstretched feet apart.

Sarah drops to one knee to check she hasn’t done Mark too much damaged. He’s unconscious but she sees his eyes begin to flutter open and immediately stands. She leans over him, raises one finger of her right hand and shouts “ONE!”, pauses, raises another finger “TWO!” Mark’s eyes begin to focus on the magnificent female towering over him, “THREE!”. Mark feels dizzy, weak, “FOUR!” Sarah mocks him saying, “Come on Mark, you’re not going accept being knocked out by a young girl, are you? FIVE!” Mark lifts his head but only for a split second before it drops back to the canvas. “SIX!” Sarah shouts now showing him 6 fingers immediately followed by “Poor little boy, SEVEN!” Mark lifts his head and even begins to roll onto his side, but he is just too dizzy and so weak he collapses onto his back. He looks up at Sarah once more as she smiles down at him before shouting “EIGHT!” She seems to delay the next count and tells him “Come on your pathetic little boy, you’re running out of time. Get up and fight me, if you dare! Come on! NINE!!!” Mark knows he will not beat the count and feels humiliated as he looks up at the superior girl standing above him. Sarah smirks, then pauses again before shouting “T E N A N D O U T! ! ! ! ! !”

Sarah, places her right foot on Mark’s stomach and raises her arms, flexing her muscles saying, “The winner by a pin, a submission and a knockout is the gorgeous girl, SARAH!!!!!” Mark is so embarrassed. His male ego has been shattered by the truly gorgeous Sarah and he has to hold back more tears. Mark tries to get up again but Sarah stops him by moving her right foot to push down on his chest and says, “Don’t get up just yet, you need more time to recover” She kneels then lays on her left side next to Mark. Sarah gently wipes away a tear from Mark’s face and says, “Awww, did nasty little Sarah make the big boy cry?” Mark simply gulps, lost for words. Sarah puts a finger on Mark’s lips and says, “Shhhh, lay quiet for a moment, I need to ask you a couple of questions” Mark nods and Sarah continues, “Firstly, do I wrestle good enough to be your girlfriend?”

Mark’s response is “What?” as Sarah begins to explain. “You see, years ago, when you used to beat me easily, I remember you saying that any girlfriend of yours must be able to wrestle. So, do I wrestle good enough to be your girlfriend because if so…..” Mark interrupted “But you’ve got a boyfriend” Sarah smiles, “No, I dumped him. Believe it or not he is a worse wrestler than you! He submitted far too easy and besides, he didn’t like me beating him” Sarah looks and points at the tell-tale bulge in Mark’s Speedos before continuing “but you seem to like it!”

Mark gulps again, his humiliation is now complete.

Sarah moves her leg so that her inner thigh rests on that bulge in his Speedos. She leans forward and kisses Mark’s lips, her thigh now moving, massaging that bulge, her tongue dominating his, just as she had done in their fight. Sarah is impressed by the positive response from within his Speedos and when she eventually releases his lips she asks, "Well?"
Old 23-Feb-19, 18:31
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Chance meeting with Sarah

great story...hope there is more and would love to find a girl like that
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-19, 19:01
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Loved this one, really liked the part when she lifted him up in a standing backbraker.
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-19, 19:39
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Mark clearly forgot the girlfriend must be able to wrestle comment, but Sarah obviously didn't. She's worked damned hard to become as skilled and tough as she is now. I hope he agrees to go out with her, because she sounds fantastic and I would love to hear about more of their wrestling fun, especially if she makes it more sensual and intimate in the future. Thank you so much for writing this for us, mate, and introducing us to these wonderful characters.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-19, 20:24
Last Achievements

Thanks to Pottsville, slugger and mixfightor for your comments! It’s nice to receive some encouragement.
Pottsville, I know exactly what you mean about finding a girl like Sarah. The story is very loosely based on a girl/event that a friend told me about. That conversation sewed the seed and it grew, possibly beyond all recognition, in my imagination!
slugger, I’m prety sure the standing backbreaker came from my imagination rather than reality – it just kinda fitted with the story.
mixfightor, Sarah and Mark will feature in my next story but they will have relatively minor supporting roles compared to the main characters but read on.
When I write stories I often put myself in the shoes of the guy and ask myself “what would I do/want to happen?” I am pretty sure that if I was Mark.... wait “pretty sure” Why am I lying?!?!?!? I am 100% cast iron certain that I would want Sarah as my girlfriend and by the very nature of things they are bound to become “more sensual and intimate”.
Please just be patient because I am not the fastest writer of all time!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike64 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-19, 21:20
Points: 18,272, Level: 58 Points: 18,272, Level: 58 Points: 18,272, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Location: Manchester UK. Not far from Pippa L'vinn' s gym. My favourite place!
Thanked 1,919 Times in 354 Posts

Thank you Mike64, what a fantastic well written story. Covers all the elements of a cocky older male being slowly overpowered, and worn down by a technically and physically superior female. The fact it’s a teenage girl really adds to the humiliation and the element of power exchange. Please keep up the good work!!

Last edited by scissorslave; 23-Feb-19 at 21:21. Reason: Typo
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorslave For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-19, 14:36
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

A sugerence: Sara and Marck fight many times more, but she win every time and began to be bored. She need more strong and dangeorus foes to keep herself excited and interested. Marck had to learn to wrestle better to defeat her at least some times, or she broke with him. N'zinga, a ebony godess, say she can teach Marck how to fight much better... by a prize, of course!
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-19, 15:11
Last Achievements

I already have a couple of stories planned for Sarah and Mark but I like your idea and will keep it in mind for the future - thanks.

Tags
knockout, mixed wresting, school girl pin, scissors, submission