Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Dec-13, 03:46
Points: 48,662, Level: 97 Points: 48,662, Level: 97 Points: 48,662, Level: 97
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,541 Times in 538 Posts
Default "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's daughter LEGITIMATELY knocks out "The Rad Girls"

Over on YouTube, there's this series called "The Rad Girls", which is a reality type show about these three crazy beautiful women who do nutty things. In this episode I've linked to, former WWE wrestler "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's daughter, who is now into wrestling herself, demonstrates a total choke out sleeper on all three girls, and then they do it in public settings under the guise of an "actual" fight, scaring the hell out of ordinary onlookers. This is kinda cool! Check out this link:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to lakewoodmatt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-13, 03:53
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's daughter LEGITIMATELY knocks out "The Rad Girls"

I would love to get choked out by rad girl Romona Cash!! Hot as hell!

Last edited by Tim k; 11-Dec-13 at 04:00.
Old 12-Dec-13, 00:44
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's daughter LEGITIMATELY knocks out "The Rad Girls"

Great and funny video, some beauties, thanks.
Old 12-Dec-13, 00:50
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakewoodmatt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Over on YouTube, there's this series called "The Rad Girls", which is a reality type show about these three crazy beautiful women who do nutty things. In this episode I've linked to, former WWE wrestler "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's daughter, who is now into wrestling herself, demonstrates a total choke out sleeper on all three girls, and then they do it in public settings under the guise of an "actual" fight, scaring the hell out of ordinary onlookers. This is kinda cool! Check out this link:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The hottest part of this video was the third girl. She had seen her two friends knocked out and there was real fear in her eyes as she got pulled into that sleeper.
Old 12-Dec-13, 18:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The hottest part of this video was the third girl. She had seen her two friends knocked out and there was real fear in her eyes as she got pulled into that sleeper.
That was my favorite part too, Eric. She knew what was coming, and she was terrified at that moment, knowing full well it was not going to be fun or pleasant at all. And I can actually empathize with her, having sessioned with ladies who did the exact same thing to me. When that hold gets locked in, and you feel that unbelievably intense pressure around your throat, in that moment, it stops being fun and becomes terrifying. Being a glutton for punishment comes with a price...
Old 28-Jan-20, 00:19
Banned
Points: 810, Level: 11 Points: 810, Level: 11 Points: 810, Level: 11
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

So funny!! Thanks!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-21, 16:46
Points: 1,184, Level: 13 Points: 1,184, Level: 13 Points: 1,184, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakewoodmatt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That was my favorite part too, Eric. She knew what was coming, and she was terrified at that moment, knowing full well it was not going to be fun or pleasant at all. And I can actually empathize with her, having sessioned with ladies who did the exact same thing to me. When that hold gets locked in, and you feel that unbelievably intense pressure around your throat, in that moment, it stops being fun and becomes terrifying. Being a glutton for punishment comes with a price...
Is that really a turn on then?

I can understand how totally losing control is a bit terrifying, I don't think I would do it, at least not in a stressful environment.
Old 04-Mar-21, 19:14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_settler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is that really a turn on then?

I can understand how totally losing control is a bit terrifying, I don't think I would do it, at least not in a stressful environment.
That's why it's crucial that if one is going to engage in such behavior, it is IMPERITIVE that it be done with someone who knows EXACTLY what they're doing. In the situation with the "Rad Girls", this was Roddy Piper's daughter, and a trained wrestler herself, who can apply the hold with only enough force to be effective, not actualy cause injury. This is the problem with a lot of these would be amateur grapplers: no damned education and only mimicking what they've seen on TV. Those not in the know fail to realize that in the context of a pro wrestling match, there's a level of absolute trust in allowing someone else to handle you in such a way.

Last edited by lakewoodmatt; 04-Mar-21 at 19:19.