Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-May-16, 21:41
flameallday

Default Has anyone here ever lost because of a 'cheapshot'?

By 'cheapshot', I mean stuff that is unorthodox and probably wouldn't be allowed in more formal sessions.

I was wrestling with my gf today and basically had her at my mercy, which rarely happens, until she grabbed at my crotch which caught me off guard. Although it didn't hurt, she took advantage of the element of surprise and promptly turned the tables around and pinned me, which kind of pissed me off(still enjoyed it overall though).

Anyone else have a situation like this, where they almost won but didn't because of something like that?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-16, 22:58
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Has anyone here ever lost because of a 'cheapshot'?

I like it when girl's cheat. I realize, not everyone shares that POV, but I like it.

I had one fantasy match, the lady had maybe a month's worth of Ju Jitsu training and weight maybe 120 lbs, so she was no match for me, but she was blond and totally my type, so we had a match where I played a slightly too aggressive male and she could knee me the balls to get me off of her, which was a fun session, though I did have to take a break after 20 or 30 minutes or so and went more non-competitive straight wrestling for the rest of the hour.

and I remember a match vs. Shannon Logan where I had her in a body scissors and she had a tough time getting out and she eventually tapped (the only time I ever got Shannon to tap). After we had a little conversation about it, and I told her she could have grabbed my balls, that I wouldn't have minded, but said said "I'd never do that". It was hard enough to get her in any kind of hold, so that circumstance never repeated, but I was so in love with Shannon, if she had grabbed my balls in a match, I'd have probably been A-OK with it.
Old 09-May-16, 23:12
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

So is this in an otherwise semi-comp match? Or just in the context of playing with a significant other and it has nothing to do with sessions? I mean I've had sessions with ladies like Austin Lynn who as a domme delights in all manner of crotch shots and kicks and stomps to downed opponents.
Old 10-May-16, 00:54
Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts

Years ago, I was wrestling Laura Vukov and had a good run for the session.
I must have submitted her 5 or 6 times in a row. I was really working her over and she was getting ticked off.
So after she had submitted and I let her go, she jumped me and forced really put the pressure on until I gave. It was basically a surprise attack.
If you've seen pictures of Laura, you know that when she has the leverage, your cooked. Despite the fact that it was a surprise attack, she was satisfied to make me give with a little suffering before hand.
Great personality and she wrestled like an animal.
A real amazon.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-16, 03:29
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Girl Re: Has anyone here ever lost because of a 'cheapshot'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like it when girl's cheat. I realize, not everyone shares that POV, but I like it.

I had one fantasy match, the lady had maybe a month's worth of Ju Jitsu training and weight maybe 120 lbs, so she was no match for me, but she was blond and totally my type, so we had a match where I played a slightly too aggressive male and she could knee me the balls to get me off of her, which was a fun session, though I did have to take a break after 20 or 30 minutes or so and went more non-competitive straight wrestling for the rest of the hour.

and I remember a match vs. Shannon Logan where I had her in a body scissors and she had a tough time getting out and she eventually tapped (the only time I ever got Shannon to tap). After we had a little conversation about it, and I told her she could have grabbed my balls, that I wouldn't have minded, but said said "I'd never do that". It was hard enough to get her in any kind of hold, so that circumstance never repeated, but I was so in love with Shannon, if she had grabbed my balls in a match, I'd have probably been A-OK with it.
I used to do that when I was in my 20s-40s when I would break free just as she was about to pin my arms in a schoolgirl pin. training in ninjuitsu in my late teens and early 20s I knew never to try to break from a grip by going against the force (fingers), but against the balance (thumb) of the grip. after breaking her grip, I would grab her boobs, shove my arms straight up and locking my elbows.

but she also had her little trick of catching me off guard when I was on top and winning and she would try to shove her hands down the front of my shorts. there have been many times I or her have used tricks and surprises to catch each other by surprise.
The Following User Says Thank You to commander For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-16, 05:21
Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

actually I'm the one who make cheap shots when I wrestle. girls I've wrestled never needed a cheap shot to beat me.
Old 14-May-16, 00:26
ssddfaudhey

Its the other way around wrestling my wife lol