Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Feb-17, 00:44
awesomecrookie25

Default Re: Mia Mantis request please

Can someone upload mia mantis videos if you have them?
Old 05-Mar-17, 02:13
Temporary group
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Every time I recall Mia's existence, I do some search to find her stuff, but no luck with full videos so far.

Some small clips:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She's amazing because she does real KOs and she has been 'working' on this dude for a long time, and he's already damaged, literally. Because she's aware of the risks, she only does that to him upon the signing of some legal documents asserting his consentment.

Other users may be luckier than I have been. If you find her videos, please share them with us, they are top tier.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to malevsfemale31 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-17, 11:00
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I don't want to sound like a douche, but since she's still selling her videos, we probably shouldn't post them here as that's against the rules. I know some feel differently, but I've never been a fan of video sharing when stuff is still for sale.

I'm toying with the idea of joining her site, but her site is pricy for so little in return. 3 videos, doesn't even offer downloads just views for 30 or 90 days. I'd be curious about a review first, cause for those rates, they'd need to be superb.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-17, 15:08
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Agreed 100%. Please support Mia by subscribing to her site. Her work is well worth it, and this will encourage her to hopefully do more. Mia rocks!
The Following User Says Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-17, 17:29
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

I bought two videos from her site. The streaming for 30 days is ridiculous and can easily bypassed by a free video download software or app.

Regarding the videos- I have somewhat mixed observations, on one hand Mia is unbelievably sexy and her legs are nothing short of awesome. There are some scenes when she headscissors a guy, it looks like the guy is knocked out but she continues to squeeze and has the look of "you can twitch all you want, I'm still squeezing and I don't care". Don't know if it's real but it looks like that. The way she clamps her thighs is very forceful and sexy. 10/10 for Mia herself.

On the other hand the editing and filming is just terrible. Scenes are films for a fractions of a second, then move to Mia's picture, then come back with endless repititions of previously showed material, all accompanied with bad music. Instead of enjoying Mia's headscissors for some duration, the movie switches to another location, a picture etc. the video editing seriously degrades from enjoying the video. Maybe some director wannabe thought it was cool, it isn't. The movies are only 8-10 minutes long.

If some decent producer like scissor foxes will do a video with Mia, I'm sure the sales will go through the roof.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-17, 20:00
Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I've purchased all of her videos. Below I include short reviews of all three, but generally speaking I'm a huge fan of her work. There are real scissor KOs and the visuals are stunning. Also, her outfits and facial expressions/attitude embody a kind of glamour and sexiness which is hard to find elsewhere.

On the other hand, as Royh notes the videos have fancy editing--quick cuts from scene to scene, replacing of original audio with music--which many find annoying. Some scenes are more extended/less edited than others, but still, these are not your standard scissor videos.

Video #3: Of the three, this is the shortest and has the most intrusive editing. There is still some hot stuff here--I remember a KO while he is in handcuffs!--but if you aren't going to buy all three this is the one to skip.

Video #4: Probably the best as far as the inclusion of original audio is concerned. Some vicious front headscissor KOs with all the associated sounds included. Also, there are a number of scenes not included in any of the previews--I remember a scene on a bed where she KOs him while laughing/pursing her lips at his struggles.

Video #5: The longest video and most stunning visuals. The beach scenes where she KOs him in various bikinis are amazing. In this video as well, there are a lot of scenes not included in previews. For instance, while wearing a blue bikini she KOs him in a standing reverse headscissors without crossing her ankles.

In short, if you like KOs and are looking for something different, then I'd take the plunge.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bensqueeze For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-17, 21:15
Points: 6,004, Level: 33 Points: 6,004, Level: 33 Points: 6,004, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I have all video's as well. Do not waste your money. Probably the worst editing I have ever seen. They keep going back and forth with different scenes from different clips with annoying music playing throughout. There was some real potential here and they blew it big time. There is a reason why there are no new updates!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to awesomesauce For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-17, 14:51
Points: 5,163, Level: 30 Points: 5,163, Level: 30 Points: 5,163, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Tried to buy a video and I get to the invoice part, but can't figure out how to pay.
can someone help?
Old 08-Mar-17, 14:55
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Wink Re: Mia Mantis request please

"To contact Mia Mantis, email
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]"

Quote:
Originally Posted by straddle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tried to buy a video and I get to the invoice part, but can't figure out how to pay.
can someone help?
Old 08-Mar-17, 22:30
Points: 5,163, Level: 30 Points: 5,163, Level: 30 Points: 5,163, Level: 30
Last Achievements

No response from their e-mail. Crazy that I can't figure out how to pay the invoice they sent me.

Tags
headscissors, knockout, legs, mia mantis