Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jun-21, 09:39
Chainsaw

Default Tales from Maledom Inc.

"What do ya say love?" said the hulking Behemoth of a man as he bent Sarah James in half over his knee.

"Ya give?"

In retrospect, he should have probably expected her response. After all, he had been trying to break the young fighter for nearly twenty minutes and hadn't gotten very far.

"F-FUCK NOOO!" She made her intentions clear. Sarah screamed as he bent her further till the top of her head nearly touched the mat.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Come on..." said Behemoth sighing, "You are borin' me now! Surely your little brain would have worked it out, you can't win this!"

"I DON'T CARE!" screamed Sarah. "I ain't giving up!"

Sarah James was an exceptional talent. She was the youngest among the wrestlers in her weight class to rise to the top but she had bitten off more than she could chew with the hulking beast of a man that she now faced.

In the twenty minutes since the fight had begun, she had barely got a hit in. It had been all Behemoth so far. She was at his mercy.

"Fine!" he exhaled. "Have it your way!"

He rolled Sarah off his knee and let her fall to the mat. For a few moments, Behemoth admired the beauty of her bare form before he dragged her to her knees. He held a lock full of her hair in her palm as he looked down on her.

"Don't say I didn't give you an easy way out, you hear!"

"I-I didn't do easy bitch!" screamed Sarah as defiantly as she could.

"Just what I wanted to hear!" smiled Behemoth. He dragged Sarah to her feet and punched her hard in the mouth. Sarah grunted and winced as she clasped her jaw and stumbled onto the ropes, steadying her body as she held on to them.

"How did you like the mouthful of knuckle sandwich I just gave ya?"

"I-I've tasted better!" winced Sarah still holding on to her jaw, wiping the blood from the side of her lips.

"Oh yeah?" said Behemoth with a large grin. "Try this on for size then!"

Behemoth raked his fingers across her back, filling the arena with Sarah's blood-curling scream. He matched her volume with his piercing laugh, enjoying the sight of his opponent in agony.

"What do you think now?" Behemoth pulled Sarah to her feet by yanking her off the ropes by her hair.

"C-Could be better!" Sarah squirmed, pain running through the length of her back.

"I had a feeling you would say that!"

Behemoth dragged her to the corner and slammed her forehead into the top turnbuckle. Sarah whipped around instinctively, a big whoosh escaping her lips as she let out a grunt of discomfort. She rested her back on the ropes hoping for relief. She would get none.

"Check this out! I am dancin'," Behemoth mocked her by imitating the famous D-O-G-G, laying into her with cold fists to her face. The first one landed on her cheek, then another bloodied her nose. He followed up with one that sank deep into her belly, bending her over.

Behemoth gave his feet a quick-one two shuffle with a toothy grin before his palm reddened her bare chest with a chop that rang out like a gunshot through the empty arena.

Sarah couldn't even scream and stood there wide-eyed as she looked down at her red breasts. Her body began to slide down before her momentum was halted by a quick tug of her hair and she was sent running to another corner of the ring.

Sarah felt the wind driven out of her lungs as her back collided with the unforgiving turnbuckles. Behemoth had whipped her into them with such ferocity that she rebound back towards the centre. Behemoth gave her a nasty elbow to her throat that sent her crashing down on the mat, choking and gasping for air.

"I told ya this would happen!" Behemoth circled her like a shark circling blood. He watched her squirm on the mat, coughing and wincing in pain, and cracked a smile.

"I told ya not to mess with me but you had to be all up in my face, calling me names!"

He grabbed Sarah's hair and sat her up.

"Well, I don't hear ya talkin' now bitch!"

Behemoth drove his knee into her back watching her throw her head up and scream. He stationed his leg along the length of her spine and locked his palm beneath her chin, pulling and twisting her neck with all the strength he could muster.

"Do ya give now?" He asked tilting her head back and forth violently.

"NO!" She screamed.

"Ya sure?" He said still twisting her head.

"I SAID NO...YOU PUSSY!" screamed Sarah.

"Fine!" Behemoth hooked her mouth with his fingers and pulled on her cheeks as he dragged Sarah to her feet. He then buried his forehead into hers.

Sarah saw stars as she stumbled around the ring, her legs threatening to give away any second.

"A dance? Don't mind if I do," the Behemoth smiled and wrapped one arm around her waist and with the other extended hers straight. He mockingly danced around the ring with his prey before stopping and headbutting one more time for good measure.

Sarah's arms went limp by her side. She stood there with a vacant look in her eyes before her legs gave out and Sarah fell face-first on the mat. Behemoth laughed as he sat down by her side. He placed his large palm on the back of her head and pressed her face down into the mat.

Sarah's arms and legs kicked out behind her almost like an instinctive drowning response except there wasn't any water. She mumbled her incoherent cries of pain as Behemoth laughed. He grabbed Sarah's hair and slammed her head into the mat a few times before stopping.

"Look I ain't enjoying this anymore than you are..." Behemoth flipped Sarah on her back.

"So you as well give up and save yourself the trouble"

"B-BULLSHIT!" said Sarah trying to take in huge gulps of air.

Behemoth got up and smiled. He jumped up in the air and buried an elbow into her tailbone, laughing maniacally as her cries of pain filled the air.

"Fine, I lied! I am enjoying this a whole lot....Woohoo!" Behemoth jumped up in the air again. Sarah screamed as the tip of his elbow crashed into the small of her back and crawled away from him or tried to anyway.

Behemoth caught up to her and dragged Sarah on her knees towards the middle rope. He pressed down on her head and choked her on the unforgiving rope.

"You know how to make this stop..." said Behemoth as he pressed down on her head.

"Just say the word!"

"NEVER! YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!" screamed Sarah, coughing and gritting it out.

"For fucks sake! You are just a glutton for punishment aren't ya?"

Behemoth yanked her off the ropes and led her to the centre of the ring. He floored Sarah with a hard chop to her breasts, leaving her grunting and wincing in pain on the mat.

He picked her up and grabbed Sarah in a front face lock, slowly twisting her neck. He twisted her body around and gave her a vicious neck breaker that left Sarah dazed on the mat. Through her hazy vision, she saw Behemoth spread her legs apart and her eyes instantly cleared up as she realised what was coming.

Behemoth's knee crashed between Sarah's legs with savage intensity sending a roller coaster of pain through her body. She teared up and cradled on the mat, with her palms between her legs. Her punishment wasn't over yet.

She felt herself being brought to her feet again before her face disappeared between his thighs. He wrapped his large arms around her waist and picked her up till her legs pointed towards the ceiling. Her world came crashing down as the top of her head bounced off the mat from the impact of a brutal piledriver that nearly knocked her out.

Sarah lay motionless on the mat, her breath moving the few strands of her lovely hair from her face as the sound of her shallow breaths filled the ring. Behemoth circled around her with a sinister grin.

"This is your last chance babe!" He mused rubbing his palms together.

"Give up now and walk away or it's only going to get worse!"

Sarah could barely tell where she was. Despite that, her instinct was to fight, she wasn't going to give up. If she was going down, she would do so with pride. However false that may turn out to be.

"N-n-nooo," She mumbled.

"What's that? Couldn't hear ya!"

"I SAID..." Sarah began getting back up and made it to her knees.

"NO!" She looked at him in the eyes. She could see a sinister grin form on his face.

"I am so glad you said that..." Behemoth grabbed a handful of hair and pulled Sarah to her feet. He nibbled at her ear, whispering softly.

"Now I am going to destroy you!"

Sarah's body flew out of the ring through the middle rope, landing awkwardly on the hard concrete. She was tired of screaming by now and merely gritted her teeth and clutched her back while rolling around.

Behemoth took his time jumping down from the apron, enjoying the sight of the misery his opponent was in. It was only going to get worse. He picked her up and jammed Sarah's head between his thighs again. Her head bounced off the concrete from the vicious piledriver, laying her out.

To his surprise, she still stirred trying to get up. He vowed to change that. Behemoth grabbed her and sent her running into the steel steps watching with a smile as her body crashed into unforgiving steel. She lay writhing on the ground soon after.

Behemoth pulled Sarah to her feet and sent her head into each of the steel ring posts, enjoying the sight of her agony. Sarah was spread eagle on the floor, her head bobbing up and down as she still tried to get up but her body refused to co-operate.

Annoyed at her persistence, Behemoth grabbed a steel chair and set it up next to the ring. He grabbed Sarah and made her sit on it. She plonked down nearly out of it. Behemoth took a few paces back and grabbed another chair.

With an evil grin, he began running towards her and when he was within reach threw the chair at Sarah's face. He jumped up in the air behind it and drop kicked the chair right into her face, sending the chair crashing into her features with his weight behind it.

Sarah's body cartwheeled as blood flew from the cut on her forehead and did a complete 360 before she landed face-first on the hard concrete floor, completely out cold.

Behemoth grabbed her and laid her out on his shoulder, smacking her ass as he walked away with his prize.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-21, 16:02
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,347 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Tales from Maledom Inc.

Thanks, I love maledom stories.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-21, 06:36
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"What do ya say love?" said the hulking Behemoth of a man as he bent Sarah James in half over his knee.

"Ya give?"

In retrospect, he should have probably expected her response. After all, he had been trying to break the young fighter for nearly twenty minutes and hadn't gotten very far.

"F-FUCK NOOO!" She made her intentions clear. Sarah screamed as he bent her further till the top of her head nearly touched the mat.

"Come on..." said Behemoth sighing, "You are borin' me now! Surely your little brain would have worked it out, you can't win this!"

"I DON'T CARE!" screamed Sarah. "I ain't giving up!"

Sarah James was an exceptional talent. She was the youngest among the wrestlers in her weight class to rise to the top but she had bitten off more than she could chew with the hulking beast of a man that she now faced.

In the twenty minutes since the fight had begun, she had barely got a hit in. It had been all Behemoth so far. She was at his mercy.

"Fine!" he exhaled. "Have it your way!"

He rolled Sarah off his knee and let her fall to the mat. For a few moments, Behemoth admired the beauty of her bare form before he dragged her to her knees. He held a lock full of her hair in her palm as he looked down on her.

"Don't say I didn't give you an easy way out, you hear!"

"I-I didn't do easy bitch!" screamed Sarah as defiantly as she could.

"Just what I wanted to hear!" smiled Behemoth. He dragged Sarah to her feet and punched her hard in the mouth. Sarah grunted and winced as she clasped her jaw and stumbled onto the ropes, steadying her body as she held on to them.

"How did you like the mouthful of knuckle sandwich I just gave ya?"

"I-I've tasted better!" winced Sarah still holding on to her jaw, wiping the blood from the side of her lips.

"Oh yeah?" said Behemoth with a large grin. "Try this on for size then!"

Behemoth raked his fingers across her back, filling the arena with Sarah's blood-curling scream. He matched her volume with his piercing laugh, enjoying the sight of his opponent in agony.

"What do you think now?" Behemoth pulled Sarah to her feet by yanking her off the ropes by her hair.

"C-Could be better!" Sarah squirmed, pain running through the length of her back.

"I had a feeling you would say that!"

Behemoth dragged her to the corner and slammed her forehead into the top turnbuckle. Sarah whipped around instinctively, a big whoosh escaping her lips as she let out a grunt of discomfort. She rested her back on the ropes hoping for relief. She would get none.

"Check this out! I am dancin'," Behemoth mocked her by imitating the famous D-O-G-G, laying into her with cold fists to her face. The first one landed on her cheek, then another bloodied her nose. He followed up with one that sank deep into her belly, bending her over.

Behemoth gave his feet a quick-one two shuffle with a toothy grin before his palm reddened her bare chest with a chop that rang out like a gunshot through the empty arena.

Sarah couldn't even scream and stood there wide-eyed as she looked down at her red breasts. Her body began to slide down before her momentum was halted by a quick tug of her hair and she was sent running to another corner of the ring.

Sarah felt the wind driven out of her lungs as her back collided with the unforgiving turnbuckles. Behemoth had whipped her into them with such ferocity that she rebound back towards the centre. Behemoth gave her a nasty elbow to her throat that sent her crashing down on the mat, choking and gasping for air.

"I told ya this would happen!" Behemoth circled her like a shark circling blood. He watched her squirm on the mat, coughing and wincing in pain, and cracked a smile.

"I told ya not to mess with me but you had to be all up in my face, calling me names!"

He grabbed Sarah's hair and sat her up.

"Well, I don't hear ya talkin' now bitch!"

Behemoth drove his knee into her back watching her throw her head up and scream. He stationed his leg along the length of her spine and locked his palm beneath her chin, pulling and twisting her neck with all the strength he could muster.

"Do ya give now?" He asked tilting her head back and forth violently.

"NO!" She screamed.

"Ya sure?" He said still twisting her head.

"I SAID NO...YOU PUSSY!" screamed Sarah.

"Fine!" Behemoth hooked her mouth with his fingers and pulled on her cheeks as he dragged Sarah to her feet. He then buried his forehead into hers.

Sarah saw stars as she stumbled around the ring, her legs threatening to give away any second.

"A dance? Don't mind if I do," the Behemoth smiled and wrapped one arm around her waist and with the other extended hers straight. He mockingly danced around the ring with his prey before stopping and headbutting one more time for good measure.

Sarah's arms went limp by her side. She stood there with a vacant look in her eyes before her legs gave out and Sarah fell face-first on the mat. Behemoth laughed as he sat down by her side. He placed his large palm on the back of her head and pressed her face down into the mat.

Sarah's arms and legs kicked out behind her almost like an instinctive drowning response except there wasn't any water. She mumbled her incoherent cries of pain as Behemoth laughed. He grabbed Sarah's hair and slammed her head into the mat a few times before stopping.

"Look I ain't enjoying this anymore than you are..." Behemoth flipped Sarah on her back.

"So you as well give up and save yourself the trouble"

"B-BULLSHIT!" said Sarah trying to take in huge gulps of air.

Behemoth got up and smiled. He jumped up in the air and buried an elbow into her tailbone, laughing maniacally as her cries of pain filled the air.

"Fine, I lied! I am enjoying this a whole lot....Woohoo!" Behemoth jumped up in the air again. Sarah screamed as the tip of his elbow crashed into the small of her back and crawled away from him or tried to anyway.

Behemoth caught up to her and dragged Sarah on her knees towards the middle rope. He pressed down on her head and choked her on the unforgiving rope.

"You know how to make this stop..." said Behemoth as he pressed down on her head.

"Just say the word!"

"NEVER! YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!" screamed Sarah, coughing and gritting it out.

"For fucks sake! You are just a glutton for punishment aren't ya?"

Behemoth yanked her off the ropes and led her to the centre of the ring. He floored Sarah with a hard chop to her breasts, leaving her grunting and wincing in pain on the mat.

He picked her up and grabbed Sarah in a front face lock, slowly twisting her neck. He twisted her body around and gave her a vicious neck breaker that left Sarah dazed on the mat. Through her hazy vision, she saw Behemoth spread her legs apart and her eyes instantly cleared up as she realised what was coming.

Behemoth's knee crashed between Sarah's legs with savage intensity sending a roller coaster of pain through her body. She teared up and cradled on the mat, with her palms between her legs. Her punishment wasn't over yet.

She felt herself being brought to her feet again before her face disappeared between his thighs. He wrapped his large arms around her waist and picked her up till her legs pointed towards the ceiling. Her world came crashing down as the top of her head bounced off the mat from the impact of a brutal piledriver that nearly knocked her out.

Sarah lay motionless on the mat, her breath moving the few strands of her lovely hair from her face as the sound of her shallow breaths filled the ring. Behemoth circled around her with a sinister grin.

"This is your last chance babe!" He mused rubbing his palms together.

"Give up now and walk away or it's only going to get worse!"

Sarah could barely tell where she was. Despite that, her instinct was to fight, she wasn't going to give up. If she was going down, she would do so with pride. However false that may turn out to be.

"N-n-nooo," She mumbled.

"What's that? Couldn't hear ya!"

"I SAID..." Sarah began getting back up and made it to her knees.

"NO!" She looked at him in the eyes. She could see a sinister grin form on his face.

"I am so glad you said that..." Behemoth grabbed a handful of hair and pulled Sarah to her feet. He nibbled at her ear, whispering softly.

"Now I am going to destroy you!"

Sarah's body flew out of the ring through the middle rope, landing awkwardly on the hard concrete. She was tired of screaming by now and merely gritted her teeth and clutched her back while rolling around.

Behemoth took his time jumping down from the apron, enjoying the sight of the misery his opponent was in. It was only going to get worse. He picked her up and jammed Sarah's head between his thighs again. Her head bounced off the concrete from the vicious piledriver, laying her out.

To his surprise, she still stirred trying to get up. He vowed to change that. Behemoth grabbed her and sent her running into the steel steps watching with a smile as her body crashed into unforgiving steel. She lay writhing on the ground soon after.

Behemoth pulled Sarah to her feet and sent her head into each of the steel ring posts, enjoying the sight of her agony. Sarah was spread eagle on the floor, her head bobbing up and down as she still tried to get up but her body refused to co-operate.

Annoyed at her persistence, Behemoth grabbed a steel chair and set it up next to the ring. He grabbed Sarah and made her sit on it. She plonked down nearly out of it. Behemoth took a few paces back and grabbed another chair.

With an evil grin, he began running towards her and when he was within reach threw the chair at Sarah's face. He jumped up in the air behind it and drop kicked the chair right into her face, sending the chair crashing into her features with his weight behind it.

Sarah's body cartwheeled as blood flew from the cut on her forehead and did a complete 360 before she landed face-first on the hard concrete floor, completely out cold.

Behemoth grabbed her and laid her out on his shoulder, smacking her ass as he walked away with his prize.

Amazing,more please
The Following User Says Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-21, 07:46
Points: 3,272, Level: 23 Points: 3,272, Level: 23 Points: 3,272, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

You're back! And in traditional form. One of my favorite writers, glad you're back!
Old 06-Jun-21, 15:04
Chainsaw

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Thank you so much for the kind words.
Old 06-Jun-21, 19:02
Chainsaw

The ceiling of the old, abandoned parking lot exploded and rained stone on the floor below. Lady Inca had arrived. She landed on one knee and fist creating a small crater in the concrete.

Someone had tipped her with the mob boss Valrun's location except there wasn't anyone there. She looked around the desolate building and sighed. The information was bogus.

"Just my luck could have been on a date today but no had to follow some bogus info!" Inca looked around at the lifeless rubble around her.

"If I leave now, I can still make it," She wondered aloud and prepared to fly off, then a booming voice caught her attention.

"Please stay!" came a sound from the darkness behind her.

"I Insist!"

Lady Inca turned around.

From out of the darkness stepped an abomination of a man, half his skin burnt and the other half rotten. A metallic partition divided the two sides of his face, an unholy marriage of silver and skin.

"What the fuck?"

The man laughed at Inca's shock and lit up a cigar, tearing the end off with his rotten, stained teeth.

"I see you got my message," He said calmly.

"So you are the loser who sent it eh? I got half a mind to stomp the shit out of you where you stand! Leave now or there will be consequences!"

His name was Buzzkill, a mercenary for hire. Unfortunately for Inca, there was a bounty on her head and he was here to collect it. His laugh boomed across the parking lot.

"Big words coming from that small mouth of yours! The question is..." He said taking a puff from his cigar.

"Can you back them up?"

Lady Inca let out a laugh. The young Amazon was the defender of dark city and had beaten many a villain into the ground. Even the mere insinuation of defeat was humourous.

"Wait...wait...hold up," said Inca controlling her laugh. She walked towards Buzzkill, staring him in the face without a hint of hesitation.

"Do you even know who I am?" said Inca as she grabbed the burning cigar from Buzzkill's mouth.

"Or what you are dealing with?"

Inca stuck the burning cigar between her legs. A shocked Buzzkill watched the glowing embers roll down her skin as she put it out. Inca flicked the cigar to one side.

"I am the baddest bitch you will ever see. So don't say I didn't warn ya!"

To her surprise, Buzzkill began to laugh. Electricity crackled through his body as his eyes turned red with excitement.

"Oh...hell yeah! This is going to be fun!" He screamed as he wound up.

He threw a punch aimed at her head. Inca smiled, she had been expecting one. She bought up her forearm to guard against the blow, unfortunately, she was in for quite a shock.

The violent blow broke through her guard, shoving her arm to the side. He followed up with a sinister elbow that connected with Inca's cheek. Her head whipped to one side and followed her body a split second after it spun around from the impact.

Wide-eyed and in shock at the intensity of the blow, Inca did nothing to guard against a fist that buried deep into her side and another one that connected with her tailbone sending her stumbling forward into a concrete pillar ahead of her.

She quickly turned around to see a fist flying towards her face and cocked her head at the last minute to avoid it. Inca saw the blow take a portion of the concrete pillar right off, sending shards of cement and stone flying all over.

She pushed him back with a hard shoulder to his chest and connected with a fist to his chin that seemed to do no damage. Her loud grunt filled the parking lot as Buzzkill's knee buried deep into her crotch. She bent over with a huge groan, her palms nestled firmly between her legs.

Buzzkill grabbed Inca's hair and began running towards the wall. Inca's muffled cries filled the parking lot as he smashed her face into the wall so hard that her head buried inside it. He laughed as he watched Inca trying to free herself.

He landed a hard knee between her legs again and followed up with an elbow to her back before proceeding to rain down a couple of hard fists to her sides. Buzzkill positioned himself at her side and took a couple of steps back before running towards her at full stride and dropkicking her in the ribs.

Inca's body flew sideways and her head broke free of her cement prison, leaving a line across the wall. Her body landed and then bounced and rolled before she stopped a few meters away.

Inca lay spread eagle on the floor staring at the ceiling, wondering what the fuck was going on. It had been a while since she had felt even a little pain in contrast to the sudden waterfall of torment that now coursed through her body. Her thoughts were cut short and her eyes went wide when she saw Buzzkill's boots hovering in the air over her, they had almost reached their target.

Air escaped her lips as Buzzkill's giant feet collided with her breasts. The vicious double stomp knocked the wind right out of her lungs and bent her body at the point of impact for a second before it settled back down. He wasn't done yet.

Like a small child throwing a tantrum, Buzzkill began jumping up and down, stomping her chest and driving her body deeper into the concrete till Inca found herself buried in a crater. Taking a few large breaths himself, Buzzkill knelt on top of her and stared Inca right in the eyes.

"What was that you were sayin' about the being the baddest bitch ever?" He smiled as she grunted with spite.

"There is still a little chance for ya. What do ya say to a little R&R? Eh?" Inca grunted her displeasure as he ran his finger down the side of her face.

"Yeah well..." Buzzkill screamed as Inca kneed him hard in the balls.

"SCREW THAT!"

Inca pushed him off her and took flight but found herself stuck mid-air as Buzzkill grabbed one of her ankles. She tried to break free but he just slammed her face into the concrete with disdain. Not letting go of her ankle, he picked up and slammed her back into the concrete floor. For a few minutes, he alternated between slamming her face and back into the floor, holding Inca by her ankles till he watched her limbs go limp by her side. With a smile, he began spinning her around and threw her towards the wall with all the strength he could muster.

Outside the streets of dark city were deserted and silent before Inca's piercing scream rang through them. Her body right through the wall and tumbled awkwardly before coming to a stop near a barn. She needed a moment of reprieve but Buzzkill wasn't about to give her one.

Inca was still floored she felt his grip tighten on her neck. Buzzkill picked her up by her throat and in an incredible display of strength threw her halfway across the street till she landed on the outer fence of her barn.

Her body landed sideways when she hit the tough metal fence, bending it in half. Inca willed herself up, if she was going to survive, she knew she had to fight through the pain. Inca had barely gotten to her knees when she felt Buzzkill's huge foot connect with her stomach, the impact of the blow sprang her body upward, she felt a double axe handle blow impact her muscled back. Still, in the air and just before she touched the ground again, Buzzkill let loose with a sinister kick to her face that sent her crashing through the fence and into the barn, breaking through the fence before cartwheeling to a stop.

Without wasting any time, Buzzkill mounted her and started raining punches on her beautiful abs.

Punch after punch struck with tremendous impact as the blows reddened her beautiful white skin. With a sinister smile, he flipped her around. He grabbed hold of her hair and he began smashing her face into the floor feverishly. Up and down her face bounced between dirt and air as he worked her head like a ping pong ball until finally, he stopped.

Satisfied he pulled her hair back with such ferocity that her upper body bent in an unnatural shape, after securing her shoulders between his knees, he freed up one hand by wrapping the other around her neck.

With his free hand, he began raining down blows to her bare chest, her skin reddening with each violent forearm.

"This can still stop," Buzzkill said as he landed another heavy blow on her chest.

"Put out and this ends!" He let her go and turned her face towards his, expecting a response. Instead, he screamed in anger as she spit on his face.

"YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF!" said Inca and gave him the finger.

With a violent scream, Buzzkill began raining hard blows on her face with ferocious intensity, burying her head deeper into the sand with each one. He stopped when she went limp.

Inca lay there taking huge gulps of air, almost out cold. Her battered and bruised body did not hurt as much as her broken ego. She was the defender of dark city, a champion of the people. Now she lay buried in a crater of dirt.

A final punch to her face almost knocked her out, leaving her helpless at the whims and fancies of her conqueror. There was no one to save her when she needed them the most. Inca felt herself being hoisted on Buzzkill's shoulder, his palms spanking her ass as he walked away to collect his bounty.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-21, 22:10
Last Achievements

Do you Like write a storie with manga characters ?
Old 07-Jun-21, 03:20
CrystalCaldwell

While I don't really write whole stories the idea of having a bounty on my head and having my bounty claimed by a male or being thoroughly jobbed out sounds just fine to me if any man wants to do that to me
Old 07-Jun-21, 05:53
Chainsaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugoishadow [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you Like write a storie with manga characters ?
Haven't read much Manga but I have written some stories on video game characters and comic book characters in the past on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalCaldwell [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
While I don't really write whole stories the idea of having a bounty on my head and having my bounty claimed by a male or being thoroughly jobbed out sounds just fine to me if any man wants to do that to me
I think Buzzkill claimed a little more than a bounty
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-21, 06:35
Last Achievements

If you Like , I have some idea I can send the
Pics abd the idea AND you choice if you
Like or not
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post: