Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 15-Jun-21, 22:30
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Session girls and what they charge

There are people who need to work hard to save, others can do it pretty much at will. I doubt too many people session over once a month (over long periods of time). To answer your question, I'd say if your savings rate is anywhere near 50%, maybe even lower, doing a session every couple months is no big deal. Obviously a lot of people can't save that much, so this is indeed a luxury.

I would also say it's generally beyond irresponsible to spend money on a yacht for your yacht so you can put a helipad on it... but there are some people who can afford that too.

I think it's maybe a tad disrespectful to trivialize their athletic activities as just playing sports or going to the gym. A lot of them train for hours, multiple (gym) sessions every day, and that's what their life is. At the end of the day, there are very few women on the planet who have the skills/physique to do some of the things they do. Of course there are some who aren't very good who enter the scene for a quick score, but they probably don't last very long.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-21, 00:33
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Prices go up - it happens. Especially when a session wrestlers starts getting more well known, and more skilled/popular. It's a luxury service...it's up to every individual person to decide what they're willing to pay. If something/someone is charging too much for you, then don't book...simple really.

I've noticed some of the fees have gone up in the UK, but not massively so, and not off-putting (for me at any right). Those who were charging, say £150, are now charging £175-£200, and those who were charging around £200 are now around £250.

I think maybe safety concerns re the pandemic may also have come into play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scissorllover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
400-500 for what? You mean hoply Not for 1 hour Time with a Girl 😂😂😂😂😂 because This is absolutly a joke
No service in a Wrestling Session is worth such a charge, absolutly nothing!
Maybe not worth it for you, for others who are willing to pay, it is. If you either can't afford it, or don't want to pay it, then don't.

But don't expect girls to lower their prices just because some don't want to pay it. That would only happen if they weren't getting business, and lets be honest, that probably won't be an issue.

It's supply and demand
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-21, 04:43
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scissorllover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Such guys called Sugar daddys, and the Girls Know exactly that they can take also 1000 Euro an Hour
These Kind of guys Are addicted, like a Junkie in drugs
That is also the reason Why they defend Here this stupid prices above 300 Euro
For the Girls its totally without any matter, they catch the money and let the guys in the dreamworld that they perhaps one day are in love together 🙈
That's nothing. Some guys pay the airfare, hotel room and $500 per hour.
Old 16-Jun-21, 16:48
Banned
Points: 284, Level: 5 Points: 284, Level: 5 Points: 284, Level: 5
Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman20 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know that there some sugar daddy’s who pay also holiday and new car for her Dreamgirl which laugh about these nonsens
The Following User Says Thank You to Scissorllover For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-21, 21:49
Points: 1,886, Level: 17 Points: 1,886, Level: 17 Points: 1,886, Level: 17
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman20 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You forgot to mention costumes, spa days, dinner in the finest restaurants ... because my Goddess is worth it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spidermouth For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-21, 12:42
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Its absolutely not important where you live, fact is we talk about 60 short minutes
And no Session is worth than more as 300 an hour, all who pay more the girls call these guys sugar daddy, for some guys this is ok that the girls laughing behind hand about these type of guys
Ok. Your limit is 300. I actually kinda agree with that one. But my point was someone like me if he lived in the states instead of the UK. All else being equal (same profession, no kids, etc.) That person would have about 30k$+ of savings a year. In that situation it would actually be easier to pay 500$ for a session every month than it is to do it here at 250/300£.

At the same time, in places where cost of living is lower wrestlers are willing to do it for less.

Location matters.

But yes, I agree wherever you are, it is an expensive hobby lol.
Old 17-Jun-21, 12:48
Banned
Points: 284, Level: 5 Points: 284, Level: 5 Points: 284, Level: 5
Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhwasser [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok. Your limit is 300. I actually kinda agree with that one. But my point was someone like me if he lived in the states instead of the UK. All else being equal (same profession, no kids, etc.) That person would have about 30k$+ of savings a year. In that situation it would actually be easier to pay 500$ for a session every month than it is to do it here at 250/300£.

At the same time, in places where cost of living is lower wrestlers are willing to do it for less.

Location matters.

But yes, I agree wherever you are, it is an expensive hobby lol.
No for me it’s not important if you millions got in your banc
For me it’s so that more then 300 Euro an hour for 60 minutes with a session girl is an absolutely JOKE
It’s not worth, it’s also not important who the girl is, more than 300 FOR ONE HOUR is near robbery, for me all customers who pay more are still very very stupid
Old 18-Jun-21, 15:36
Points: 1,886, Level: 17 Points: 1,886, Level: 17 Points: 1,886, Level: 17
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Quote:
more than 300 FOR ONE HOUR is near robbery, for me all customers who pay more are still very very stupid
It is not robbery because nobody is forced to do a session for that fee if they do not wish.

You are entitled to your opinion that customers like myself are very stupid, but I am entitled to my opinion that many people waste a lot of money - some examples:

I keep getting text messages from Uber Eats saying they will give me £30 off my first order. If the discount being offered is £30 then how much is the meal??? And who is paying such an amount of money for an evening meal??? Someone is because I see the Uber guys on their bikes and motor bikes delivering every day.

This morning a leaflet was popped through my letter box from a Dominos Pizzas. Big letters saying £19.99 for two medium sized pizzas and one "sumptuous" side. I can't believe they think that is such good value for money that they put it in such big letters. You can order "cookies" for £3.99 - basically four biscuits at £1 each - ridiculous.

Then you've got the guys who go to football, travelling up and down the country to watch their team ritually disgracing itself every single week. Match ticket £30, train £60, alcohol and food £30. And it is how often they spend this kind of money that I don't get.

I'll stick with my sessions thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to spidermouth For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-21, 17:17
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermouth [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Absolutely. The average guy spends the same as one of those sessions just on pints at the pub every month. Nowhere near as much fun as a session.
Heck I know guys who go out "all the time" and blow £100+ every time.

To each his own.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnhwasser For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-21, 19:33
Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
It’s not worth, it’s also not important who the girl is, more than 300 FOR ONE HOUR is near robbery, for me all customers who pay more are still very very stupid
It is even a bit sad, how you can't imagine money can have different value for different people

Imagine your taxed income is, say, $50,000 a month. Say you give $10,000 to charity. You still have $40,000, much more than you need. Yes, you can save for bigger house, more and better cars etc., you can eat in overpriced restaurants, buy overpriced clothing, but what if your biggest passion is mixed wrestling? You can easily afford three $500 sessions per week, and you still have $34,000 to spend each month - still much more than you need. Wouldn't it be actually stupid to not to follow your passion just because someone at internet thinks that "you must be very very stupid if paying more than $300"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RobRoy For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread