Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Christian (domination rules).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-231.

Old 13-May-22, 15:40
Points: 603, Level: 9 Points: 603, Level: 9 Points: 603, Level: 9
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%

Default Sessions gone terribly wrong

News about sessions that are ending in the worst possible way is increasingly appearing in the news in my country. I looked it up on the internet and it seems like it's growing all over the world. In my beginning I also faced situations that can be considered dangerous during a session but I managed to get around it because I am physically trained.

This observation I believe is useful for everyone, because the correct thing is if you don't have experience, look for someone who has until you acquire and know the type of practice you can do and its limits.
Old 14-May-22, 04:49
Points: 13,450, Level: 50 Points: 13,450, Level: 50 Points: 13,450, Level: 50
Activity: 35.3% Activity: 35.3% Activity: 35.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,669 Times in 496 Posts
Default Re: Sessions gone terribly wrong

What kind of sessions? And how are they ending badly? I have never been in a situation where I considered the session dangerous. Aside from a few incidents (all Domination, not wrestling sessions), I haven't heard anything about this in the US.
Old 14-May-22, 11:44
Points: 642, Level: 9 Points: 642, Level: 9 Points: 642, Level: 9
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv Headscissors [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
News about sessions that are ending in the worst possible way is increasingly appearing in the news in my country. I looked it up on the internet and it seems like it's growing all over the world. In my beginning I also faced situations that can be considered dangerous during a session but I managed to get around it because I am physically trained.

This observation I believe is useful for everyone, because the correct thing is if you don't have experience, look for someone who has until you acquire and know the type of practice you can do and its limits.
I'd be helpful if you could post a link or two. Are they session girls or local girls? It makes a difference as most of the people here discuss session girls.

I think, with more information out there, sessions are probably safer than they used to be, but I'd be interested to read any articles you have to share.

Anyone who knows some history at houses of domination, a person nearly died at Nutcracker Suite. The Dom was stupid, leaving him tied up, with a noose around his neck and she left the room. The guy either slipped, or engaged in a chocking fetish of his own initiative, but he would up getting choked and nearly dying. He woke up in a hospital, not remembering how he got there (or maybe that's just what he said). He had a wife, who obviously found out how it happened. I don't know if anything happened to the lady, but Nutcracker was shut down. That's about as wrong as things can go and it happened because the Dom was an idiot, not malicious.

2 other Dom Houses in NYC were shut down due to prostitution and the foot party guy was arrested on prostitution charges (which he was guilty of, but found not guilty in court), but dom houses offering prostitution isn't exactly "gone wrong" - I'd call that a session gone right :-), though it can lead to arrests.
The Following User Says Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-22, 12:00
Points: 1,291, Level: 14 Points: 1,291, Level: 14 Points: 1,291, Level: 14
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

I've had shitty sessions, but I wouldn't call them "gone wrong" they just weren't good. Please define "gone wrong."
Old 14-May-22, 12:50
Points: 1,058, Level: 12 Points: 1,058, Level: 12 Points: 1,058, Level: 12
Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8%

Yeah speaking in broad generalities about this really isn't helpful... need some specifics
Old 14-May-22, 15:25
Points: 603, Level: 9 Points: 603, Level: 9 Points: 603, Level: 9

Well... I believe most of you are either from the US or Europe. In these communities, there is a greater availability of trained professionals and greater knowledge of the practice. In other countries, other than those mentioned, many people go in search of anyone who agrees to do what is asked, no matter if there is any experience.

Links:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

No need to be a google magic to find this stuff in the net.
The Following User Says Thank You to Luv Headscissors For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-22, 19:12
Points: 642, Level: 9 Points: 642, Level: 9 Points: 642, Level: 9
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv Headscissors [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well... I believe most of you are either from the US or Europe. In these communities, there is a greater availability of trained professionals and greater knowledge of the practice. In other countries, other than those mentioned, many people go in search of anyone who agrees to do what is asked, no matter if there is any experience.

Links:

Thank you for those, and that's what I suspected.

Dominatrixes, not wrestlers. Most of the wrestlers I know are pretty careful. A lot more people are into domination.

And asphyxiation fetish can be dangerous. The 2nd article, it's unclear if a woman was even involved or if he was self-asphyxiating. That's an activity which is probably safter to have someone in the room with you. I couldn't read the 3rd article, there's a limit, but based on the first two, well, first one, it was probably an inexperienced lady engaging in a potentially dangerous fetish. Any choke-hold held too long can be deadly. It doesn't even take that long, and it hurts to talk about because I've read about accidental deaths by choke-holds and that stuff is hard to read.

The safe approach is always to let go immediately once the guy is out. A few seconds is probably fine if it happens accidentally, but it's not a good idea. If the guy asks for longer periods of time . . . if I was the lady, I would say no right off the bat, or I'd lie, or ease up or squeeze intermittently if he really needs a longer knockout - but let breath's in there in between. . . that's about as far as anyone should go.

There is a guy who did research on this and he swears that 10 seconds is safe, because according to his research, brain-cells don't start dying until after that long, but I don't know how good his medical chops are. I just know through a session-lady that there is a guy who likes to see how long women can knock him out for with 10 seconds of their hardest squeeze around his neck - even if he passes out in 2-3 seconds, he asks them to hold it for 10 seconds and he's done this for some time, and at least by word of mouth . . . no ill effects.

So . . . maybe a few seconds past knockout is safe - maybe, but I wouldn't experiment with it.

Luv headscissors - I appreciate the tweet and articles. Really. Care should always be taken, whether head-scissor knockouts or asphyxiation.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-22, 05:50
Points: 3,775, Level: 25 Points: 3,775, Level: 25 Points: 3,775, Level: 25
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:

Links:

Can anyone translate this?
Old 18-May-22, 09:08
Points: 3,112, Level: 23 Points: 3,112, Level: 23 Points: 3,112, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:

Links:

Thank you for your findings! Knocking someone out (or proceeding to other types of uncontrollable asphyxiation) is really very dangerous stuff. So such posts are very important in wrestling forums. Unfortunately some people cannot control their fetish urges and put safety very stupidly after enjoyment and some (fortunately very few) ladies (usually Doms as Former Wrestler correctly mentioned) promise to give dangerous services that they have no training for. (And even with professional training it's scientifically proven that some actions should be avoided during sessions)
Old 18-May-22, 14:09
Points: 3,908, Level: 26 Points: 3,908, Level: 26 Points: 3,908, Level: 26
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you for your findings! Knocking someone out (or proceeding to other types of uncontrollable asphyxiation) is really very dangerous stuff. So such posts are very important in wrestling forums. Unfortunately some people cannot control their fetish urges and put safety very stupidly after enjoyment and some (fortunately very few) ladies (usually Doms as Former Wrestler correctly mentioned) promise to give dangerous services that they have no training for. (And even with professional training it's scientifically proven that some actions should be avoided during sessions)
Doms are actually quite a bit different than Wrestlers. And we have Wrestlers with Dom tendencies and Doms that find their way into wrestling (I'd rather not name names because these Doms are also, surprise, very touchy about their reputation). Any session I've had go south has been due to Doms that wrestle as opposed to wrestlers who are Doms. I can completely see some of these linked and described scenarios unfolding in a bad way.