Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Aug-21, 06:41
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Julia Winchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatman1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Three months ago I booked a beat down session with Julia Winchester and I sent her $1000 to come to a city near me. She did nothing but push back the session date and give me frivolous excuses on why she couldn't come. I have all of the emails sent to and received from her, as well as the receipt for the certified check. On August 15th I asked her for my money back and I received a reply reportedly from her
WLawyer, under her email address, threatening me with court action and calling me a pervert. The last part may be true and I was stupid for entrusting her with that much cash. Please beware of Julia Winchester if you value your own money. I learned a valueble lesson the hard way. Please bennift from my expensive mistake.
Wow 1000.00 dollars is your company hiring
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post: