Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jul-18, 18:11
Points: 4,140, Level: 27 Points: 4,140, Level: 27 Points: 4,140, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Posh little legs

Hi all, long time member, first time poster. Wanted to try my hand at a story, let me know what you guys think, tips to improve my writing and any other general advice you may have. Depending on the reception I may do a follow up. Much love

The Hithercrofts are old family friends, so naturally when they asked Dave's mum if he could babysit, she instantly said yes. "Cheers mum, not like I had plans or anything.", he grumbled sarcastically. "Well you could use the money so I thought why not. Besides it'd do you good to get out of the house.", she explained. She's right, money was tight, and with my mates all away at university, there wasn't really much for me to do these days but lounge about watching TV.
" Fine, but let's not make this a regular thing, yeah?", he grudgingly conceded." Of course love,", she replied with a slight smile, "I'll even drop you off." Like his unhealthy ass was going to walk the half hour it would take to get there anyway. "Cheers mum." he replied.

6 o'clock rolls by and we pull up outside the gates of their mansion in greater London. I should have mentioned, these guys were filthy rich. Apparently they're some real posh bigshots, people who think they're a higher species than us mere peasants. It pisses Dave off that this mentality has even rubbed off on their 14 year old twin girls, Lacey and Tamara, who go to school with my best friend's younger sister. According to her, they basically run the school, with students and teachers bending over backwards for them. Mummy's deep pockets would do that, I guess. Nobody wants to lose out on hefty "donations".

He enters the code to the gate and makes his way up the drive to the front door, waving goodbye to his mum as the gate rumbles closed. 3 raps on the door and it's opened up by Eleanor Hithercroft. She towers over Dave, 6'6" to his 5'6, most of that legs, fixing him with her steely hazle eyes. She had her silver hair pulled up in a tight bun, revealing her high cheekbones. Her thin lips had the lightest touch of crimson lipstick, barely there. Dressed in a tight 3 piece grey pinstriped business suit, with figure-hugging trousers that barely contained her enormous shapely legs, finished off with black stilettos. The heels added at least 4 inches to her height. Jheeze, when did her legs get like that, Dave pondered. He hadn't seen her since before the twins were born, which would have made him about 10 at the time. She looked like a stern headmistress at a posh private school, which she probably was, Dave didn't really keep up with his mum's friends.

"Girls. Your sitter is here." She stated in a commanding voice that made something stir within Dave. With that she walked out of the house and locked the door. Odd, he thought, that she didn't leave any instructions or tell the girls to be good. Then again, a stuck up bitch like her probably didn't think he deserved to be treated with respect, even if it was by a couple of kids. Or maybe she just didn't expect them to be any bother. Either way Dave sauntered into the spacious living room and settled down on the large cream leather sofa in front of the TV, scrolled to netflix and continued where he left off at home.

Half an hour dragged by and Dave still hadn't seen the brats but I figured if they were keeping out of my way, well, it just made the whole gig even easier. As he thought this, he looked up to see the twins enter the room. They were about 5 feet tall, maybe just a little under, with long tousled hair, and that same headmistress type face as their mother, but with bigger lips and eyes. They were dressed identically, in loose fitting sleeveless white see-through blouses, showing off their firm and surprisingly well-built arms. Dave was in no way a "built" guy but even so he considered his arms to be of average size. These girls' arms were much more toned than his and a lot thicker to boot. As his eyes wandered down, he noticed the grid work on their washboard stomachs. Continuing downwards, his breath caught in his throat. Their legs were the size of tree trunks, easily as big as their mother's, perhaps bigger even. At his estimate, they looked be at least 28 inches, yet they still looked like they'd be soft to the touch. Tight blue denim short shorts struggled to contain their car-crushers and ample but firm, round buttocks. Their calves were on the same level as well, at least 20 inches, ending in small blue Converse trainers, around size 6 or 7. Maybe it wasn't mummy's money that let them do whatever they wanted, maybe they just crushed the resistance out of anyone that stood in the path of what they wanted.

"Hi girls, I'm Dave! Your mum and my mum are friends. I'm not really-" "Move. We're going to be watching TV now." One of them suddenly interrupted in a clipped, snooty voice. The other one just stared at Dave with her head tilted, as of sizing the larger lad up. It was a little bit unnerving. His temper flared at the unapologetic rudeness of these spoilt princesses. "Yeah, well welcome to the real world. We don't always get what we want and it's-" "We do. Move now. I won't suffer being spoken back to by a peasant like you again. Believe me you won't like what's going to happen if you Refuse us again.", the same twin interrupted again, this time spreading her massive meaty trunks, and placing her hands on her hips, making the muscles hidden beneath that unblemished, tanned flesh ripple slightly. The other twin simply continued to stare at me." Listen here you snobby little shit!" I yelled, "You don't tell me what to do, alright? Tonight, I'm in charge and the two of you are gonna show some damn manners!" I felt myself going red with anger. Maybe it was a bit of an overreaction, but the sheer rudeness of the brats was something I'd never experienced before. The girl who spoke turned to the other, giving me a proper look at those calves. Yup, definitely 20 inches at least. "Come on, Tamara." She said. Tamara looked at me for another second before shaking her head slightly and turning to walk out with her sister. Each step showed that arrowhead shape of their calves as they walked, as if pointing to the person behind them where they belonged; underneath them.

That was easy, thought Dave to himself. His focus returned to the TV. He looked out the window to see it was dark out, the only light source being the glow from the TV. This was going to be a lot easier than he thought, time was passing pretty quickly. Suddenly the room was plunged into total darkness. Power cut, thought Dave. He Sat in the darkness for a moment waiting for his eyes to adjust to the darkness before going to see if the schoolgirls were okay. Just before he stood up the power came back on and the TV jumped to life, startling Dave. He laughed at his jumpiness and relaxed back into the sofa. Maybe this stuff was normal here, because he didn't hear any shouts of alarm from the kids. Dave closed his eyes and the next thing he knew, he couldn't breathe. His neck had been ensnared in a meaty leggy prison. One beefy thigh was pressed right up against the right side of hiss head, while a diamond hard calf clamped across his throat, looked in place in the crook of the other leg, a Converse sheathed foot resting next to his right arm. What the fuck were these girls doing? Where the fuck did they learn to do a figure four headscissor? He didn't have time for anymore questions as the noose suddenly constricted, the girls beefy right leg pulling the iron bar of her calf tighter across his neck. Dave realised he was choking, sendong him into a panicked frenzy, frantically slapping at monstrous leggy noose. But it had no effect. The noose just kept constricting, crushing his windpipe, making him gag, but he couldn't open his mouth either, the iron bar keeping his mouth clamped shut. "One", he heard someone grunt, as 2 delicate and perfectly manicured hands grasped his head in a vice-like grip. "I wonder how many sit ups I can do before you pass out" breathed a voice in my ear. Sit ups!?, Dave thought. This girl must be insanely strong, especially considering she was a good half a foot shorter than he was to be pulling herself up so easily. His fleshy prison loosened slightly, just enough for him to draw in a sliver of a breath, as she dropped down down into a sort of handstand position again. Lacey. He recognised the voice.

"Lace-", Dave squeaked, hoping to plead with the girl. "Shut your mouth, pleb. Oh wait, my legs can do that for you!" she commanded, with unnerving glee, her girly voice so polar opposite to the torture she was submitting me to. Her Constrictors tightened once more, this time a little tighter, as her calf was levered tighter and tighter, crushing his oesophagus." Two." he heard above him as Lacey completed another rep. Dave tried slapping her thighs to try and express his discomfort. Big mistake. A dainty hand cracked against his skull brutally hard. His body would have toppled from the strike were it not for the haughty schoolgirl's legs keeping him clamped in place. "YOU. DO. NOT. TOUCH. ME." Lacey commanded, slapping him this way and that with each word. Dave's head was pounding, his vision blurry. Jesus Christ, the power of this solidly built petite schoolgirl was terrifying. Dave could only whimper as he lowered his hands into his lap." Good boy." His little tormentor loosened up as she dropped down to prepare for her third rep. Once again the noose tightened, her amazingly large calf expanding ever more, compressing his throat until he was sure his throat would be crushed to dust.

"Three", breathed Lacey. Just three squeezes and Dave was completely immobilised. Drained of all energy he found his head lolling backwards, disrupting Lacey's balancing as she loosened her grip to drop back down. "Tamara, " Growled the lethal-legged tormentor, "hold him in place please, sis?". Hold him in place? He wasn't going anywhere in his current state, even if Lacey didn't have her trapped in her fleshy noose. Too oxygen deprived and stunned to do anything but watch on, Dave could only watch helplessly as Tamara entered his view from the side. She stopped directly in front of him, giving him a little smile, before swinging one leg over Dave's legs, turning around so her firm tight ass was pointing up at him invitingly, her head facing down. What the hell is this, thought Dave, how is this supposed to keep me in place. Sure, her ass was amazing to look at but in his current predicament that wasn't really his main focus. Grasping his knees with both hands, Tamara spread her longs wide, tantalisingly slowly, the denim hugging every crack and crevice. Once her legs were in a wide V shape, she began to push herself up in a reverse handstand, supporting herself with Dave's knees. The pain was excruciating, but luckily she didn't weigh much and with Lacey's 20inch calf keeping his mouth clamped firmly shut, he could only grimace in agony.

Tamara stared at Dave with an impish smile playing on her full lips, as she slowly raised herself up. When her crotch was level with his face she stopped rising. In the back of his dazed mind a voice was screaming at Dave to do something but he just stared dumbly as as those tree trunk thighs inexorably closed in on either side of his head like pincers. Once those thick compactors connected with Dave's head, engulfing his entire head in her meaty prison. A 14 year old. A 14 year old. A 14 year old. These pretty schoolgirls were doing this to him. Fourteen!!

Dave felt a head force his head further along those beefy legs, until his face pressed almost right up against the denim, almost touching her ass with his nose. Like a lock sliding across a cage, he felt a rock hard calf slide into place behind his head, before it was secured on the other side of his head by Tamara's other leg.

Dave knew the limber brat wasn't squeezing yet but the pressure, coupled with the total lack of light, was immense and made him even more light headed. "Ready, sis" he heard in front of him. Dave tried to brace himself for what was to come. As the legs around his neck tightened, signalling Lacey rising, Tamara locked her calf tighter around Dave's head, the pressure mounting, and slowly moved her body forward. He tried to scream out but lacey was tightening her legs even more than last time, pulling his neck back, while Tamara dragged him forward. The iron beams around his head tightened in response to the hardening of the calf digging into his neck, making him see stars even with his eyes screwed shut. He felt like his head was being detached from his spine. As if reading his mind, Lacey reprimanded "Not so hard Tamara, these peasants aren't built as strong as we are sis". A little giggle from in front before, "fiiiiine I was just giving him a little taste!". The pressure remained but luckily his head wasn't being pulled in opposite directions anymore.

"Four", breathed Lacey again. "Just one more, big boy, and you'll be the record holder". Dear God, just let me pass the fuck out, he prayed. "Hey, he still has space to breathe Tamara! This isn't our first time, you should know how far to pull his head by now sis." Lacey shouted down to her twin. "Oh my, I didn't even realise, you know how hard it is to judge the distance when their little hards are completely engulfed between our skull-crushers!" replies Tamara, jovially. "okay okay, fair enough," giggled Lacey, "I'll scoot him up for you babe." Oh God, please no, please, prayed Dave. His face forced right up against the little schoolgirls denim shorts, Dave couldn't breathe. Sound was muffled even more as the inescapable walls of Tamara's thighs tightened once more around his head, crushing his ears into his head and his nose in her ass. "Actually I don't feel like holding back anymore, let's give him a proper taste babe." he could just make out behind him. In response the walls around his head close tighter, if that was even possible. Dave could swear he could hear his skull creaking under the pressure. The pressure around his neck lessened slightly once more as Lacey dropped for 'a proper squueze'. Weirdly, Dave thought he felt the pressure from his right knee disappear. In response the unyielding fleshy prison around him grew tighter again as he realised Tamara had gripped her left leg to tighten the hold even more. This time he was positive he could hear his bones creaking. Lacey's legs tightened with such a ferocious tenacity that he choked out what little air he had left and he was sure his neck was compressed to half the size it originally was between this little toff's amazing legs. The pressure around his head ratcheted up another notch, as if his head was just a minor obstacle between the teens legs coming together. Dave felt his jaw pop from Tamara's unyielding pressure, his throat tighten even more, feeling like his head was going to pop, his windpipe was going to be crushed to dust, and then........

"Five, then. Not bad."
"Aww are we done already?"
A girly giggle, "No silly we've got him until tomorrow afternoon all to ourselves."
Old 13-Jul-18, 22:45
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Posh little legs

Thread approved
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 14-Jul-18, 07:36
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Great story, some facesitting please!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-18, 07:43
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Last Achievements

A double bodyscissor would be cool too!
Old 17-Jul-18, 03:06
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I like the way you describe the girls. My personal taste runs to short girls with massive legs demonstrating superior leg strength to tall, skinny guys they outweigh.
Old 21-Jul-18, 12:52
Last Achievements

Thanks guys! Part 2 coming up soon, james you will not be disappointed ��
Old 21-Jul-18, 14:37
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Awesome work: I hope we get to see some upper body strength as well
Old 30-Jul-18, 23:04
Last Achievements

Took me a while, but here's part 2, hope you guys enjoy!

Dave woke with a start. His head was still pounding furiously but he could breathe again. "Welcome back. Break time's over, back to your punishment, pleb." Oh fuck. He couldn't handle those thighs wrapping themselves around his head and neck again. "Please, please let me go, here you can watch TV, just don't let those man crushers near me again" he sobbed. "Too little, too late, Dave. You had your chance and now you're going to to suffer for your disobedience. But don't you worry, I was getting tired of using my legs on you anyway. Time for something different I think, so you really learn your place!" Dave opened his eyes to the Lacey stood in front of him, hands on her hips, the muscles in her tanned arms flexing slightly, as she was framed between Tamara's legs." Get him down here Tamara" Commanded Lacey. So she was the boss of the two huh. Tamara was in a familiar position, her legs splayed, ass towards Dave in a handstand with an impish smile on her pretty face. Before he could even think to try and defend himself, her legs snapped shut around his body encasing his torso, arms and all, between her beefy legs, completely ensuring him. He couldn't move his arms at all, powerless to stop Tamara from feeding her calf around his back, locking him in place with her other leg securing the figure four bodyscissors. With a little tug, Tamara dragged his body forward and off the sofa, Dave landing painfully on his tailbone.

She wasn't squeezing, just trapping him in place with her massive legs, but already he was finding it a little harder just to draw in a breath. Lacey stood in front of him, one hand on her hip, the other touching touching a finger to her lips as she clocked her head to one side. "Front or back, Tamara?" she asked her twin. "He's already had a nice close up of my ass, go for the front babe." replied Tamara. "What are you going to-" wheezed Dave, before he was cut off by a brutal squeeze of Tamara's pythons. "Do not interrupt us. You will not be warned again" Commanded Tamara. "Please-" Dave pleaded, but before he could choke any more words out, Lacey's girly hand shot out, clamping around his throat. "What part of 'don't interrupt us' did you not understand?" she asked, gazing down at him, her luscious blond hair tumbling down, framing her stern face. Her open palm thundered into the side of the face, rocking his brain and making him see stars. "YOU. SPEAK. WHEN. SPOKEN. TO. UNDERSTAND?" Lacey boomed above him, firing a slap into his face back and forth with each word. Each time her palm connected, fire shot up the side of his face, and turning his head violently to each side. "Answer. Me." Lacey commanded him, her open palm poised above him. "I understand" sobbed Dave. Tears were streaming down his face, both at the pain he was suffering and the humiliation of being completely dominated by this beefy schoolgirl. "Good boy" Lacey replied, before giving him a final brutal slap, leaving a bright red imprint of her dainty little hand on his battered face.

Lacey's took a few steps back then leapt towards Dave's face, the V of her crotch approaching his unprotected face at an alarming pace. Lacey landed crotch first onto Dave's face, her knees bent, his head forced backwards onto the cushion of the sofa. Lacey began bucking her hips, mashing his face painfully against her denim clad crotch, backwards and forwards, each thrust more intense than the last. Not content with the discomfort she was causing him, she gripped a handful of Dave's hair in her first and began cramming his face even deeper into her crotch, rubbing it from side to side along her crotch in time with her thrusts, giving him friction burn on his face. His muffled screams did nothing to dissuade his tormentor, if anything, this was exactly the reaction she was looking for, thrusting even harder and gyrating her hips in addition to rubbing and cramming his face against her crotch.

The twins had him completely immobilised. Tamara's legs locked tight around his body, his arms were completely useless, his legs the same, with Tamara holding herself straight as a plank, using his legs as a Base. Not that he could have done much if any of his limbs had been free. Lacey expertly kept him on the very brink of consciousness. Every time the lethal legged rider pulled back for another vicious thrust, she allowed him the tiniest sliver of air, keeping his oxygen deprived brain just barely running, never allowing him the bliss of unconsciousness. Bored of the vicious thrusting, she contented herself with shifting her weight forwards, hyperextending Dave's neck back so it was flat on the sofa and scooted a little further up his face. "Now then, let's give you a good face wash," giggled Lacey, as she began grinding his head into the sofa, her denim clad crotch gyrating and grinding faster and faster, intending to take his face off, it seemed to Dave.

Bearing down with all her weight, her gyrating increasing in tempo and vigour, Dave's head was bent almost completely backwards, his feet twitching uncontrollably.

"Ummm Lacey I think he's about to break, he's doing that twitching thing they all do when you go too far sis" came the sound of Tamara from below him. A sigh of displeasure preceded a deceleration of the gyrating, the face wash slowly but surely losing it's intensity, before Lacey gave him one last sensual gyration before climbing off his destroyed face. "Thank you Tamara, I was so lost in the moment I didn't even realise how far I'd taken him," she giggled, "I definitely would have killed him if you hadn't been here. Imagine that," she breathed, looking down at Dave's bright red face, "crushed to death under a 14 year old girl's crotch". The intense look in her beautiful blue eyes told him she was imagining just that, and the fire in her eyes terrified him.

"We're not with him yet, are we?" Tamara pouted. "Oh no, no no no, not by a long shot little sister" laughed Lacey. "Woohoo!" whooped Tamara, "how's about we show him our greatest Assets?" she giggled playfully. "Oh my God yes yes yes!" squealed Lacey, "go get changed, the grey ones I think" suggested Lacey. "You got it boss" replied Tamara with a mocking salute to her cocky twin. Looking back at Dave with a devilish grin she said "You're gonna love what comes next big boy" and with that she uncoiled her leggy prison, freeing up Dave's torso. Unhooking her legs from around the older boy, Tamara spread her legs wide either side of his body, her massive thighs trembling with power, giving Dave another beautiful shot of her amazing bubble butt. Planting her legs down either side of Dave's legs, Tamara tantalisingly bent forward, her delectable rear coming closer and closer to his face as she limbered up. "Don't worry Dave" she purred, looking back seductively, "you're going to get to these buns very well indeed" she winked, and with that trotted off upstairs.

His arms and legs finally free, Dave made an effort to try and get up, to get the hell away from those little psychos before they did some serious damage to him. He couldn't believe the raw power of this petite schoolgirls who were throttling him without even breaking a sweat, as though it was all just a game to them. His head was pounding, his throat was incredibly sore from all the gagging, his ribs hurt every time he took a deep breath and his legs were absolutely killing him from where the little powerhouse had supported her weight on his knees.

He'd barely began pulling his left lug towards him to sit up when he was reminded that Lacey was still with him. "Stay." One word. Like he was a dog. Dave's temper flared, how dare this little shit talk to him like that! He pulled his other leg up when a meaty leg swung round to plant itself beside his arm, and Lacey's crotch smashed down onto his neck, pinning his head to the sofa, immobilising him once again. "What is it with you bloody peasants, you just never learn your bloody lesson, do you? One simple instruction and you can't even follow that. Stay. And don't you dare touch me." The steel in her voice scared the crap put of him, so much so that he didn't even try to pry the little toff off. He just resigned himself to once again having his throat crushed underneath this dominant teen.

A few moments later he heard the light patter of footsteps, and he realised Tamara had returned. "Should have listened," he heard her say from his side, unable to turn his head to look at her. Even if he could he wouldn't have been able to see over the sheer mass of Lacey's thighs. "Thanks for keeping him put sis, you're the best!" giggled Tamara. "Any chance to discipline one of these peasants, you know me" laughed Lacey, "if you're ready I'll climb off then." "Let's do it" Oh crap, what the hell were they going to do me now, thought Dave, and why the hell did she have to get changed? Lacey gripped a fistful of Dave's hair in her hand as she released him from her pin, dragging him forward painfully, as effortlessly as is she was dragging a pillow along behind her. Dave fell awkwardly onto his hands, as Lacey manoeuvred him into position.

Laying on the floor in front him was Tamara. Her terrifyingly powerful legs now sheathed in dark grey yoga pants, the curve of her ample rear now even more pronounced. She was looking back at him with a wicked smile playing on her lips, one finger playfully touching her lips in anticipation of what was to come. Dave knew what was about to happen, knew he should do something to get out of it but at the same time knew that any resistance would just be met with more pain and humiliation, so he just resigned himself to being dragged closer to that plump behind, defeated and broken. "You belong to us. We do whatever we want. I'm glad you finally realise that Dave. It's going to make this whole night a lot easier for all 3 of us." stated Tamara matter of factly.

Wait a minute, all night? Confusion flashed across his face. He was certain his mum had said he'd only be babysitting for a few hours. "Oh you poor thing, did mummy not tell you? We've got you all to ourselves until tomorrow afternoon. And we've still got a lot of activities planned." mocked Tamara. What little fight Dave might have head in him left him. These girls were going to kill him before anyone came to stop them, because he clearly wasn't strong enough to do anything about himself. A sob escaped his lips at the thought, as he fully began to realise that these powerful teens were capable and willing to do anything to him and he was utterly powerless to stop it. "Oh shut him up will you sis?" "My pleasure" replied Lacey, stepping behind Dave, placing her foot on the back of his head. "You might wanna take a deep breath. It might even be your last" warned Lacey. Dave had barely sucked in breath to risk pleading again, before stepping down on Dave's head, driving it painfully into Tamara's waiting glutes, which hungrily enveloped his face. "This is where you belong peasant. Beneath our feet or under our asses. Lucky you, you get to experience both" giggled Tamara. Lacey bore down harder, grinding her Converse into the back of Dave's head, forcing him deeper into Tamara's ass, his nose pushed right into her crack, her giant rear completely encasing his face giving him nowhere to turn to catch a breath. "mmmmm that feels gooooood," breathed Tamara, "get him right in there Lacey, don't hold back." To Dave's surprise, the pressure on the back of his head actually let up, and he managed to lift his head slightly and suck in a sliver of air before Lacey's foot came hurtling back down, stomping the back of his head repeatedly further into Tamara's ass, grinding the back of his head as if it were a cigarette butt. Panic set in and Dave began flailing his arms around, despite knowing it would only make the situation worse for him. And it did. One arm slapped uselessly against Tamara's awesome rear. "For God's sake Dave. It's almost like you want us to make this more uncomfortable for you. And of course we're going to. You will learn to submit to us." chided Tamara. Lacey bent forward and seized both arms, her hands closing around his wrists like cuffs, and began pulling his back and up, so his were now point towards Tamara behind him. This had the unpleasant side effect of also lifting his up, his back bending as his body tried to follow his arms to alleviate some of the pressure. But of course, Lacey was having none of that, so she stopped onto his lower back, pinning his lower body, her other foot still powering down on the back of his head, grinding his head. Now Lacey seemed determined not only to pulverise his skull, but also to rip his arms out of his sockets, as she pulled them towards her, her strong tan arms having no trouble whatsoever. "You brought this one on yourself Dave, but thanks for letting me hurt you even more." mocked Lacey from behind. Dave was running out of air fast, but he was totally immobilised, the angle of his back preventing him for kicking his legs. "Hey, should I pull his arms out? You know, like dislocate them?" she asked her twin "Oh my God, yes! That way it won't matter if he learns his lesson or not, he won't be touching anyone." giggled Tamara. "Your wish is my command, little sister" replied Lacey from on top of Dave. Oh God oh God oh God, what the hell had he gotten into, thought Dave, please don't let this happen please please please please, he prayed. But he wasn't at the mercy of God. He was at the mercy of two young goddesses, and mercy wasn't a word they knew. With savage pleasure, Lacey bore down with all her weight on the back of Dave's head, his screams muffled by Tamara's ample derriere, as Lacey wrenched his arms back, his muscles screaming in protest, but she just continued yanking back, slowly but surely, Dave screaming inaudbly into Tamara's rear, and with a sickening pop, Lacey dislocated both arms, letting them flop uselessly to the ground beside him. "Holy crap, you actually did it!" exclaimed Tamara. "It wasn't even that hard," boasted Lacey, "and now he won't be touching us up anymore. I really should have done that sooner I think." she lightly stamped on Dave's head "This is what happens when you don't listen to us. But hey, you still have two working limbs. If I were you, I'd try to keep them that way. That means listening to us and obeying your instructions. Like a good boy." They're bloody psychos, Dave thought to himself, as he sobbed soundlessly into Tamara's ass.

" Whew, after all that I think I need a seat." said Lacey." Well come join me down here silly, we've got a nice cushion already set up. " giggled Tamara." Right you are sis" replied Lacey and dragged her foot off of Dave's head. The pressure gone he was able to take in a few breaths between his soundless sobbing, not wanting to give his frightening tormentors an excuse to punish him more.

Lacey spun around and dropped her own tush onto the back of Dave's head, crushing his nose flat. "Hang on a sec, I just need to get comfortable Tammy" said Lacey, wiggling her ass on Dave's head, a reminder of her earlier move with her foot. "Can't quite get it how I want it" pouted Lacey, wiggling harder. He could her both sets of glutes rubbing up against each other either side of his head, their massive rears creating an airtight seal around his head. "Hey I've got an idea," shouted Tamara from in front, "just follow my lead"

Dave found himself slowly being dragged upwards by his head, his useless dangling by his side. "Ooohhh yeah I like this!" laughed Lacey. Still he was pulled higher and higher between their monstrous haunches, powerless to resist. "Grab his head Lace" Tamara commanded. Dave felt a hand savagely grip a fistful of his hair as Tamara pulled away from his face, Dave lustily sucking in air through his battered nose,his eyes screwed shut from the pain in his arms, just as Tamara savagely drove her ass into his face again. "Oh yeah, let me get in on that" called Tamara, as both sets of asses released his face only to come crashing back together like a pair of magnets, both girls lifting their asses, and by extension Dave, a little further up each time their rears touched. Twice more the butt slams came and twice more Dave was lifted just a little further up, his head smushed between these unforgiving compactors, until his arms were dangling just above the floor. He waited for the next slam to come, but it didn't. "I think it's time for your nap big boy" purred Tamara. Both girls had him suspended in midair, the only thing supporting him being their asses. My God thought Dave, their going to suffocate me between their butts, please God don't let it end like this. But the girls weren't moving, pushing together with such force, he could feel their glutes trembling around him, acutely aware that he's knees were barely touching the ground, before they left the ground altogether, the schoolgirls determined to crush every last bit of oxygen out of him. His mouth opening and closing like a fish, his feet twitching pathetically Dave screamed soundlessly, desperate to draw in a breath, gagging on his own tongue, his brain shutting down between two humongous rears. His feet stopped twitching, and both girls pulled apart from each other, Dave's limp body flopping to the floor like a dead fish. "Nice one Tammy! That was amazing!" applauded Lacey, "ahhh I have my moments" giggled Tamara modestly. "Lets get something to eat while we plan our next 'activity'" giggled Lacey, as she led her twin into the kitchen, leaving Dave's unconscious form slumped in the middle of the living room.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BEAST525 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-21, 17:31
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Please continue

Tags
headscissors, humiliation, slave, teen girl