Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jul-21, 22:43
Points: 46,633, Level: 95 Points: 46,633, Level: 95 Points: 46,633, Level: 95
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,868 Times in 339 Posts
Default Step-Mother: The take-over

Step-Mother: The take-over
A large well-built woman dominates a wealthy family
by Saradas re-mixed and extended by JimP
(c)Jim P 2021

My name is Ali. I think I am a pretty handsome guy with short brown hair, brown eyes and clean shaven. I am 22 5’9” with a slim body which I keep trim playing soccer. I share those characteristics with my father, Joe, who is Egyptian and 56.

My mother, Lei, is 50 and of Chinese descent. She is 5’1” with a petite, very slim body and a small oval face with high cheekbones and a prominent jawline. The way that she looks at you with tantalizing small slanted, narrow small brown eyes and single-fold eyelids along with slender eyebrows, a cute button nose and shapely thick lips makes her beautiful in most men's eyes. Naturally straight jet black shiny hair tumbles from a high forehead, hugging the sides of her face, covering the ears to fall well past her slim shoulders to a small bust. With a flawless tanned and very smooth fair skin, a lot of men looked at her appreciatively. Sometimes, I felt that her arms and legs looked almost painfully thin whereas her calves, in common with many orientals, were rather large but very shapely. She often wore high heels to compensate for her height which showed off their marvellous shape with a hint of heart-shaped hardness at the back that I found strangely appealing and certainly turned the heads of many men as she walked past.

That’s enough about Mum, more about me. I work as a landscape architect for an International company, working almost 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. I prefer to stay at work as long as I can because to do otherwise is a nightmare for me. You may well ask why? You will know later.

Tonight I am in a restaurant, celebrating my dad’s birthday. He is quite rich, having built up a successful chain of companies with thousands of employees working for him. However if you were to see him, you would ask why he looks sad and worried although it should be a happy day for him. If you knew that he was afraid of a never-ending nightmare, you would excuse him. You don’t understand, do you? Well, do you see the woman beside him? She is my step-mum, Anna. Yes, the one wearing the loose warm-up jacket that failed to conceal her large heavily-built body. The first thing your eyes focus on is her mammoth breasts. Although her jacket was closed, her chest was so big it pushed the front of her jacket far out above the table nearly covering her place setting! Wide and low-hanging they are absolutely massive, and the thing that first attracted my father to her. Unfortunately she was the thing that demolished our family forever. You must be wondering why my father, with a beautiful dutiful wife, was attracted to such a fat heavy cow? That is because you fail to see the whole picture. Let me describe her for you first.

Anna is 35, 5’10” tall and of East European origin with a huge solid build that needed very large jackets to fit it. Her face was hard and stern with a large oval-shape and high cheekbones. Large piercing brown eyes sat beneath thick eyebrows and atop a large long nose. Her wide thick-lipped mouth could be alluring at times but usually set in a tight stern arrogant sneer. Long dark brown hair worn mostly in a ponytail and large-framed spectacles added to her severe look. This all sat upon a thick bull neck. She was hardly attractive yet as I mentioned earlier, her very wide huge heavy breasts, usually shown off with a plunging daring wide neckline, attracted every eye, male and female alike.

So what’s the problem? You may well ask. Well that is not fat, but muscle. Yes, muscle. A pure solid hard body the like you’ve never seen before, that could put the largest male bodybuilders to shame. Can you imagine the shock that I had the first time I saw Anna at our house? Let me tell you something first.

Anna had been working as a P.A. for my father for almost 3 months. Throughout that period, he began coming home uncharacteristically late from work. As time went on he got later and later, looking exhausted and agitated. Even the charms of my lovely mother were unable to raise his spirits. She also began to notice the presence of many bruises in different places on his body, which he seemed too embarrassed to explain. Day after day, he became increasingly more distant from company affairs and constantly anxious.

It all came to a head when one time he was extremely late and, concerned, my mother called his office phone as he was not answering his mobile. She was suspicious when Anna answered and told her that my father was unavailable as he was in the bathroom. However, my mother heard a strangled muffled sound in the background that sounded a bit like my father’s voice.
“Do you take me for a fool?” she asked in a very assertive tone, for she could be quite forceful when angry. “I can hear him mumbling in the background. Put him on at once!” she demanded.
I loved it when my mother spoke like that which was not often. To see this petite delicate-looking softly-spoken woman suddenly become very strong-willed and commanding was something that I found exciting. Her face became fuming when Anna put the phone down on her!

I’d never seen anyone treat my mother like that and she was absolutely furious as further calls to his office and mobile went unanswered. I had gone to bed by the time Father finally arrived home and could hear my parents having a blazing row downstairs. They rarely argued and certainly not like this. I could not and did not want to hear it but it ended with my mother storming to their room alone and calling him evasive and sneaky.

There was a terrible tension in the house for the days that followed that I did not like but it wasn’t my place to speak about it. Then that unforgettable day came. The one when my father came home with Anna! Her huge size astounded me, absolutely dwarfing my petite lean mother as they stood face to face. The size difference was phenomenal but my mother refused to be cowed by the larger taller woman and treated her as if she were just another employee. Anna wore a wide long coat suited to the rainy weather outside, making her seem very wide and bulky. By the look my mother gave me behind the big woman’s back as she entered, I knew she shared my thought that Dad’s P.A. was grossly overweight and plain, not befitting the head of a successful organisation. However this astonishment was nothing compared to what we would later receive. My father told me to show Anna to the lounge, offer her a drink and make sure she was comfortable, because there was something he wanted to discuss with my mother.

As I guided the big woman to the seating area in the lounge I saw my father take Mum to the living room.
“Do you like big strong women?” Anna asked, staring at me with a strange smile as she took a seat. “More to hang onto in the bedroom,” she chuckled giving me a saucy wink.
I was so flummoxed by the unexpected question that all I could do was stumble my words as I asked her what she would like to drink. She openly smiled in amusement at my bewildered reaction, staring at me in way that made me feel she was a sexual predator! Her overbold chuckles as I went to the drinks bar to get her a beer was uncomfortable. Choosing a cola for myself to keep a clear head, I returned with the drinks and sat down sat opposite. She smiled as we heard Mother’s raised voice asking Father how he could do this and telling him that what happened was not right. It was not a nice smile.
“Drink up, the fireworks are about to start,” she told me with a wicked smile that suggested she was looking forward to it.

The next instant, Mother came storming into the lounge and began screaming at Anna, who just sat there, not saying a word with an amused smirk on her face.
“You fat bitch! How did you convince him to do this?”
I’d never seen Mum like this. She was usually calm and respectful and made her point assertively without raising her voice and hurling insults!
“How did you convince him to give you all of his companies?”
I was stunned by this accusation while Anna continued to sit there smiling.
“They are our companies that we have worked hard to make successful! Our money! The effort of many years where we’ve endured much hardship and pain in order to get to where we are now.”
Anna put her hand to her mouth in a theatrical yawn, which made Mother even more irate. She kept screaming and began a torrent of insults calling her things like fat, ugly and a leech, which was not like her at all.

Anna did nothing but kept quiet with a condescending smile until my mother had finished her rant. She then gave me a wink which made me feel uneasy then spoke in a calm measured voice.
“Are you done?”
“Oh, I have a lot more I can say to you.”
“Then before you bore us all, let me tell you that Joe will divorce you and marry me.”
Anna’s words were quietly spoken but fell like bombshells. My mother looked shocked and whirled to face my father with a face like thunder.
“Is what that fat ugly bitch saying true?” her screaming got more intense. "Will you let that bastard whore say these things? Sack her! Fire her now!”

For the first time, Anna interrupted her.
“You fail to appreciate the situation here, let me explain it to you another way.” This time her voice was more menacing. “I’d hoped to avoid it,” she added in a tone that said otherwise. “Despite my longing for it but it seems that you need it.”
“No please don't do that I beg you!” Father broke his silence and exclaimed in panic.
He fell silent, looking scared under a cold glare from Anna. Ignoring his pleas, the tall woman rose then unzipped her coat and threw it aside. Remember that my mother and I thought she was grossly obese. You cannot imagine the extent of the shock we got when we saw what was under that raincoat.

Maybe it’s because I’m a man but the first thing that hit me was the size of her truly humongous breasts! They were actually wider than the rest of her body, protruding from her chest by 40cm at the very least and hung down low over the top of her belly! She wore a simple black sleeveless top that was stretched so tightly over her massive frame that it looked on the verge of ripping. Even though I’m sure she wore a bra, large prominent nipples jutted out from the tight fabric and the plunging wide neck-line showed a cock-stirring amount of firm breasts with a deep cleavage that had my dick stiffening in an instant. She caught me looking and gave me another flirtatious wink and a knowing smile.
“It’s good to have a woman with really big tits isn’t it?” she stated, looking at me before openly smirking at Mother’s relatively flat chest.

Don’t get me wrong. I wasn’t just staring at her tits although they were truly magnificent and captivating! For instead of a very large obese body, an enormous mass of female muscle faced us. So much so that I did not know where to look. Her shoulders were immensely wide and firm looking with large triangular-shaped laterals connecting the back of her shoulders to the back of her bull-neck on either side. Even looking at her from the front it was obvious that she had really immense traps that gave her that characteristic inverted triangular shape to her torso although her waist was very wide. More frightening were her huge arms that absolutely rippled with thick muscle from very large shoulder caps like bowling balls, giant horseshoe-shaped triceps to a stupendous swell of relaxed biceps. Even her forearms were large with an elongated slope to her wrists that reminded me of Popeye and made them quite formidable. Her thighs were gigantic with clear suggestion of powerful quads that were almost tearing the sports pants she wore. Even the top of her chest had huge solid pectorals like large solid striated cushions holding up those massive breasts. Apart from some thick biceps veins lining the front of her arms, her muscles weren’t sharply defined or toned like a bodybuilder but they were frighteningly huge yet I was surprised to find my dick absolutely rigid at the sight!
“Good boy!” Anna smirked and in horror I saw her looking right at my hard-on!
My mother was speechless with a look of horror that I cannot describe.
“That’s what you get when the State tell you to start lifting when you are 11,” the huge muscular woman remarked, pleased with the effect her massive body had on us all. “I was trained to represent my country as an Olympic class powerlifter and I did them proud. Now they tell me to take over your company so I will.”
My mother was mortified.
“Is that monstrosity the one that you sacrifice everything for?” she screamed in my father's face.

I didn’t think Anna was monstrous in fact I thought that although she was the most scary thing I have ever seen, her super-endowed muscular body was also the sexiest. That was just with that huge body relaxed! My mother faced the bigger woman, refusing to be intimidated and spoke in a strong authoritative tone.
“Get out of my house right.."
She didn’t finish that order as a big hand grabbed her by the throat and lifted her into the air single-handedly with a thickening of fearsome-shaped forearms the only indication of any effort.
“Mum!” I cried stepping forward but stopped dumbfounded as the immense thickness of Anna’s right arm solidified into an enormous mound of unmistakable biceps. The height of her flexed upper arm must have been a good 25” at least from the big swell of her triceps at the bottom to the huge jaw-dropping bulging mound of massive hard-looking rounded peaks at the top. I’d never seen such huge female muscle before, not in any online video or image and certainly not in real life. My hard-on stiffened by an order of magnitude becoming unbearably tight inside my pants. You have to understand that this astonished me for I had never had such an extreme reaction to a muscular woman before. Neither was this a slim female gym-rat with hard-toned muscles but a woman of immense girth and thick limbs.

To my horror I just stood there watching Anna pin my mother against a wall, with one hand, about 3 foot off the ground with her legs dangling beneath her, throttling her with an iron grip while smiling. Mum was frantically trying to pull away the fingers locked around her throat to no avail while turning red in the face and her tongue lolling from a wide open mouth.
“Mum!” I cried in alarm.
I rushed forwards to grab hold of Anna’s arm with both hands, desperate to pull it away from Mum’s throat. The stupendous muscle was as big as my head with rock solid powerful hardness under smooth soft skin stretched tight over the mountainous peak. My cock was harder than I’d ever felt it, confronted by the sheer size and physical reality of her biceps. Even holding up Mum’s entire bodyweight and with me tugging on it using both hands, her arm was rock steady and solid. I was unable make it move even a fraction! Likewise when I tried tugging on her formidably-shaped forearm, that just stayed upright like the mainsail on a sailing ship and writhing with creeper-like vascularity. She turned her face to me with a wide crocodile smile.
“Just wait your turn, boy. You’ll get yours.”

With that, her thick left arm swung at a leisurely pace towards me to give me a firm punch against my belly. I thought I was pretty fit and that fist hadn’t been moving very fast but that tap felt like she’d swung a sledgehammer! Ripping painfully through my stomach and plunging deep inside, her big fist flattened my diaphragm and surely came close to hitting my spine. My breath exploded from my mouth in a rush and I doubled right over in complete devastation by a single slow punch. The cramps in my stomach were so excruciating that I collapsed to the floor. I’d never experienced being so badly winded as I was now. I couldn’t breathe and my lungs weren’t working. It felt as if I were dying! I felt someone drag me backwards then heard Dad’s voice over the loud sound of my own heartbeat in my ears.
“Please don’t Ali, you'll get hurt,” he told me “Do you think that I’ve not tried to sort this before things got to this stage? She’s just too strong!” His voice shocked me for being so weak and apologetic.

“You want a taste of what this body can do?” the terrifying heavily-muscled buxom woman told my mother.
Mum’s eyes couldn’t stay focussed and were all over the place. Still keeping her off the floor using a single hand, Anna brought her close until they were face to face.
“Give me something to break,” she snarled “How about your effing face?” she raised a large clenched fist backed by huge powerful biceps right in front of Mum’s face.
“Please Anna, don’t!” Father begged.
“What a wimp,” she remarked. “Very well, we’ll do it a more interesting way,” she chuckled. “I bet you’d like tits like mine instead your small puny ones. Barely enough for a man to hang onto.”

In astonishment, I watched as Anna pulled Mother’s face towards her chest then drove it right between her mammoth fleshy breasts which parted as it went right down the centre as far as it would go. The giant pliant orbs closed in behind her until her head was completely enveloped apart from some locks of her hair. A place any man might want to be in? You might say and yes her gigantic breasts were a real turn-on to watch but not if you heard the terrible muffled screams from my mother. Maybe you are missing an important point here? My mother’s head, as I told you, was completely buried between Anna’s huge breasts. However her entire body was suspended in the air only by the big woman’s chest muscles. Yes, you are reading that right. My mother was held fully off the ground by the power of Anna’s pectoral muscles which flexed into bulging striated pillows of hard-packed muscle at the top of her chest, keeping her huge breasts tight and firm around her head while the beast put her hands upon her hips and smiled.

Alarmed while still trying to catch my breath, I watched in amazement as Anna’s pecs became more shredded and defined as they flexed up and down making those wide pendulous breasts dance like a monster devouring its prey. The movement of her huge breasts was incredibly erotic and under different circumstances I would have whipped my dick out to whack off if it were not for Mother's muffled cries of anguish.
“Dad, we can take her together,” I urged. “We need to save Mum.”
“He won’t help you, boy,” Anna told me with an evil smirk.
Her massive breasts were lurching up and down at the front of her blouse while beating against the sides of Mother’s trapped head like a tidal wave making her scream some more.
“It’s no use screaming. Have I explained it to you so that you understand?” she asked my Mum while battering her with her huge breasts. “For it is just a simple message and I think Joe fully understands it,” she smiled like a predator. “Don’t you?” she turned her face to Dad and grinned.

Dad looked down at his feet looking uncomfortable and gave a slight nod in affirmation.
“Remember that day when you disobeyed my orders and I had to explain to it to you so that you never dared do it again?”
She raised her right arm and flexed those fearsome huge rock-hard biceps again. They were truly massive and formidable. Raising her other arm, she clenched a fist and punched her biceps with an audible thud of hitting solid muscle. Despite my mum’s predicament, my dick was aching with the sheer female power that muscle represented.
“Your screaming could be heard throughout the whole office. Probably the whole building,” she chuckled “but no-one dared come to your rescue. Even your security guards were too afraid to mess with these.”
With that she raised and flexed her left arm as well, looking just as huge and dense as it’s partner. If she had a weaker arm, I certainly couldn’t tell just by looking at them.

Smiling grimly while flexing those massive double biceps Anna’s huge breasts began to jerk up and down as if trying to chew up Mother’s face! It was an amazing display of pec control that was so erotic I groaned aloud as my erection beat hard against the inside of my trousers. Whatever she was doing with her flexing pectorals was making my poor mother scream into those astonishingly sensual moving breasts. Suddenly she was free from that terrible but very arousing busty prison. Falling to the floor, her face looked traumatised and she struggled to catch her breath. Anna’s tall bulky body slumped to mimic my mother and even her facial expression in sarcasm.
“Did I explain that well enough for you? Or do I need to make it clearer for you?” she asked. “Or can we try it on Ali?”
She looked at me with such a look of dangerous yearning that my heart leapt into my mouth.

Say what you will about my mother but she has always been fiercely protective, sometimes smotheringly so.
“Leave my son alone!” she gasped.
Even though she was worn out and distraught, when she heard the threat to me she became the strong mother, standing up for her son, even though I was a grown man. Then she did the worst thing she could have.

Leaping to her feet, Mother slapped Anna hard across the face. It was a surprisingly loud slap for such a petite delicate lady with elegant dainty hands but one that was full of fury. The big woman shrugged it off but her face reddened in anger and her expression became hard and frightening. Placing her hands upon her hips, emphasizing those huge broad shoulders, she glared at my mother through her glasses. When she spoke it was calm, quiet and very chilling.
“It seems that you have not understood the point I was trying to make and are insisting on receiving the full lesson,” she snarled.

Before any of us could react, Anna bent down, presenting a big wall of wobbling breast at the front of her top which drew my eyes. Swiftly throwing my mother across her very broad shoulders, she stood straight lifting her up then pressed her horizontally onto fully extended arms as easy as pressing a pillow. Mum looked down in fear from a position which must have looked a long way up.
“Where’s the bedroom, Joe?” the big woman asked with a wicked sneer.
“Anna, please,” he begged.
“If you don’t tell me in the next 3 seconds I will drop her and break her back over my knee. One. Two.”
My Dad quickly directed the fearsome woman to the master bedroom upstairs.

There is something you must understand about the layout of our house. From the entrance hall where Mother and I first encountered Anna, you can enter different rooms such as the living room, dining room and lounge where we were now. Going back to the entrance hall there is a wide staircase that leads upstairs to meet the landing from where there are doors leading to the bedrooms and bathrooms.

It was from the hall that my father and I watched the big woman effortlessly carry my mother, pressed high while climbing the stairs. That’s when I got a good view of the back of her legs. As I told you earlier, Anna wore black sports pants with blue trainers. Personally I didn’t like the fashion but one redeeming feature was they only came down to cover her knees, leaving the lower legs bare. After what I’d already seen of her large well-built body I shouldn’t have been surprised to see that her calves were equally massive. They had a stunning depth from the front of her shins to the back of the huge meaty calves. As they climbed the stairs, they flexed into huge wide powerful slabs of sharp-edged heart-shaped deep-clefted muscle. I couldn’t stop watching them as they waned to a large smoothly rounded mass then exploded into mind-blowing sharp relief of phenomenally hard muscle covered with noticeable veins. I’d never seen calves as huge as that in real life before and the shape and the way they moved with a sinuous muscular motion was a huge turn on.

By the sound of Dad’s breathing as he stood next to me, I’m sure he was getting excited by the same thing. Like father, like son! Was this attraction to her immense muscularity was one of the reasons he hadn’t sacked her before things had got so bad? Our joint enchantment with Anna’s massive sexy calves ended abruptly when she entered my parent’s room at the top of the stairs then closed the door behind her.

I looked at Dad in horror as we heard Anna telling Mum that she would receive the full lesson now.
“No, you can’t do this! Please!” Mum’s voice sounded terrified and pathetic.
“Come on Dad. We have to do something,” I urged but he just went back into the lounge and over to the drinks bar.
“I’m sorry Ali but there really is nothing we can do.” He didn’t normally drink strong spirits but now poured himself a large whisky.
A chilling scream came from the bedroom and it wasn’t from Anna!
“We can’t just stand around we’ve got to help her. She’s being hurt!”
“Nothing would come of it. We would just get hurt too," he told me. "You have to understand that she is associated with something shady."
"You mean the Mafia?" I gasped in disbelief.
"I don't know. She has turned the company into a front for something called Apsaras but I have no idea who or what they do. She has private meetings with attractive smartly-dressed stern looking mature women who have a cold dangerous air about them.”
Another scream rent the air and I watched in disgust as Dad downed the glass and refilled it. I realised that for all his wealth and corporate power he was just a weak man. In that moment I decided that I would not be like him.
“You can stay here and drown yourself in drink but I’m going to save my mother even if you’re not!” I shouted and stormed out of the lounge.
“Ali, no!” he shouted after me but it was too late, I was already racing up the stairs with my heart pounding and adrenaline rising.

Rushing into the bedroom I was shocked by the sight of Mother laying on the floor looking up at the ample backside of the large woman who stood over her. Her head was sticking out from the back of Anna’s heavy lower legs with the sides of her neck wedged firmly between her massive calves. Anna was upon her toes which made those huge calves flex enormously into dense powerful-looking slabs of hard jutting muscle. The sides of those immensely-wide blades of thick toned brawn were bulging into the sides of Mum’s neck with such strength they were crushing it. The nasty woman was choking my mother by throttling her between those awesome sized muscular calves!.

I had to admit that Anna’s calves looked amazing. So big, shiny and smooth skinned with big wide jutting muscle, they looked incredibly powerful yet were undoubtedly feminine and very sexy to a degree that kept my manhood very stiff. I’d never realised such enormous calves on a woman could be such a turn-on. A cry of pain brought me out of my trance to realise that it was very painful for my mum having the edges of those rock solid heart-shaped blocks of might crushing the sides of her neck. Mum was slapping the floor with her arms and legs in frustration with a scarlet face with tears running down her cheek, while her eyes were screwed in pain.
“Leave my mother alone!” I cried hurling myself at the big bully intending to push her away.
Anna’s soles returned flat to the floor and I ran into a solid brick wall with absolutely no give or that’s what it felt like. A thickly-built woman shaped wall with enormous boobs! Failing to move her, I tried to get my arms around her to bulldoze her away from my mother but was shocked to find she was so big around the middle I could barely reach around her hips! She laughed, as no matter how hard I tried pushing against her, I just couldn’t budge her a millimetre. She was rock solid, my bodyweight having no impact against hers whatsoever.

Suddenly a big hand grabbed the left side of my lower face while her other hand forced me to look up into her stern mocking features.
“Oh look, leverage.”
Before I could wonder what she meant, huge arms slid around my waist to lock hands in the small of my back then pulled me towards her. Everything wobbled in a dramatic and exciting fashion as my chest was pulled right against her phenomenal endowment. Those mammoth mammaries felt like soft pillows moving, shifting and squashing against my chest in highly arousing ways as I was pulled right up against her. Despite their resemblance to air bags they provided no cushioning effect as thick arms drew me in as far as her breasts would allow then tightened their grip. Holding me tight against her chest with her breasts squashed between, I was gasping as I was forced to stand upon my toes in a crushing bear-hug.

It was like a steel band had been clamped around my middle and was slowly tightening. Unyielding and powerful, her arms pulled me right against the base of her chest so tightly that my own had no room to expand to draw in breath.
“I like to take a man’s breath away!” she quipped.
I was very much aware of her voluptuous body pressing against me with her huge breasts squashed tight in a constant reminder that I was being overwhelmed by an undeniably feminine woman. Feeling the enormous raw strength overpowering me so easily had a strange effect on my manhood which once again soared with stiffness. In shame and humiliation I realised that squashed this close together there was no way she could fail to feel the erection in my trousers!

Throwing back my head with mouth open wide gasping for breath and eyes clenched, I heard cries of pain from my mother somewhere below me as Anna resumed scissoring her neck with her large rocky calves. Rendered utterly helpless to save her in a matter of seconds, I was mortified to realise that my actions had achieved nothing. Black spots appeared before my eyes, my head was spinning and I felt nauseous but before I could pass out, those mammoth arms crushing the life out of me unexpectedly opened and I fell to the floor gasping for breath.
“No, please!” I heard Mum wail pitifully as Anna bodily lifted her from the floor.

I looked up to see that she had been thrown onto the emperor-sized bed and was now in excruciating agony, writhing helplessly between Anna’s thick legs. The brutal woman had removed her sports pants to bare a frighteningly powerful looking pair of muscular thighs that were thicker than my mother’s waist.
“Come here and kiss me, Ali,” Anna demanded as she applied a savage body-scissors on my poor mother.
I was about to tell her where to shove it when her thighs flexed so hard they expanded like steel balloons, growing several sizes larger and noticeably more harder and shiny. Her quads were freaking huge and prominent, bulging with terrifying power that turned Mum into a sobbing hysterical screaming wreck, clutching frantically at Anna’s enormous swollen thighs in vain.
“No!, No!” Mother wailed in a frenzy, pressing on the tremendous thighs crushing down on her middle as if she could budge them with her thin arms. “Please! You’re cutting me in two!”
“Do it boy, before I crack her bird-like rib-cage.”
I was alarmed as the monstrously bulging thighs slipped up around Mum’s chest then squeezed hard. Mum’s small body looked so frail and vulnerable between such immense crushing machines. She was trying to scream with her face contorted in so much pain and slapping her hands and legs against the bed in frustration.
“Please please!,” she screamed hysterically as her chest seemed to bow inwards under the terrible pressure and I knew had no choice.

Feeling awkward about my own mother watching while writhing in agony beneath me, I reluctantly pressed my mouth against Anna’s thick lips and kissed them. With a sickening crack and a strangled cry, Mum began bucking like she was having a fit. Chills went down my spine as I saw how large and terrifyingly rocky Anna’s thighs had become. They looked truly lethal.
“That was pathetic!” she growled as my distraught mother rocked frantically in extreme agony clamped firm by those tightly squeezing thighs that had no doubt broken a rib and threatened to break the rest. “Do it properly like you want me or I’ll squeeze so hard my inner thighs will meet and that will be the end of Mummy!”

To my surprise she grabbed my hands and put them on her giant breasts then forced them to kneed them like they were oversized dough balls. They felt incredible and re-ignited my stiffness for her.
“Here get your get your fill of these and do a good job for your mother’s sake.”
Those massive legs flexed again around my poor mum’s body and she went into violent spams, screaming and weeping. She looked so bad I thought she was going to die! Trying to block that thought out I pressed my lips against Anna’s and concentrated on kissing this she-devil with the huge breasts. My mother was weakening in the grip of those unreal thighs that swallowed her chest but I kissed her tormentor with rising passion which wasn’t difficult while massaging and groping her wide pendulous breasts.

Forcing my face right back with one hand, Anna applied pressure to keep it there, letting me know who was in charge. I felt helpless and violated as she pressed her lips against mine and her strong lips forced my mouth open to allow her writhing tongue to enter and wrestle my own. There was nothing I could do to stop her as she kissed me hungrily while fondling my erection through my jeans. All the while I was acutely aware of Mum’s cries getting weaker and more pathetic. To my surprise, instead of being disgusted, I was extremely turned on with an aching erection! Finally she broke off the kiss and opened her powerful legs and roughly shoved my sobbing distraught Mother out onto the bed.
“My my,” she remarked with a look and smile at the prominent stiff bulge at the front of my trousers. “What a dutiful son. What else would you do for your mother?”

With a smirk in my direction, the ultra-vixen grabbed my poor Mum’s head as she lay sobbing on the bed and roughly dragged it towards her.
“No! Please!” she wept pitiably as her head slid backwards between Anna’s massive inner thighs.
With the back of her head wedged tight against Anna’s crotch, she looked in terror down towards the big woman’s feet. She then went pale as a big hefty calve folded across her throat and locked the foot in the crook of the other leg which folded over it. Mother looked tiny locked up by such huge legs in a double figure 4 head-scissors. How could anyone so feeble survive in massive muscular legs like that?
“Do you want your mother to choke to death?” the busty she-devil taunted.
I watched in horror as the scissor hold tightened without mercy and Mum’s face went instantly red, as she began to cough and make rasping sounds. Her hands flew to the big legs encompassing her neck while gasping helplessly having difficulty breathing.
“Stop it,” I begged but the evil woman chuckled.
“Get your willy out now, boy!” she demanded while Mum’s strangulated face got redder.

I hesitated in disgust at the request. Anna snapped herself up on thick arms with dense rippling triceps and prominent biceps veins while her quads grew even larger and much more solid and defined. They looked truly terrifying and I wouldn’t have rated my chances between them let alone my petite delicate mother. Mum’s eyes bulged and drool ran from the corner of her mouth. It looked like she was having a seizure!
“Her oxygen is cut off from her brain,” the cruel woman stated, staring at me through her spectacles. “She will soon pass out after which it won’t be long before she has permanent brain damage and becomes a drooling vegetable,” she smiled “and it will all be your fault because you didn’t get your todger out fast enough. So do it.”
In deep shame I did as I was told while she leered at me and Mum continued to have a fit between her legs. Only when I had exposed myself did she lower herself to the bed and relax her brutal muscular legs though still keeping Mum firmly held. I think she was conscious but it was hard to tell.

Anna looked at me then slowly flexed her mighty right biceps. Again I was astonished to find my dick aching hard at the sight of that powerful female muscle.
“Feel it Ali, feel what a real woman’s biceps feels like.”
The oversized bitch was brutalising my mother yet I couldn’t resist. I couldn’t stop myself placing my hands upon those incredibly tall mounds of solid smooth-skinned muscle. I ran my palms over their remarkable dense curves aware of the immense power beneath my fingers. Was it any wonder that my dick kept growing. I was shocked when the fingers of her other hand grabbed my shaft and placed it in the crook of her right arm. Wedged between the awesomely shaped thick forearms and the mountainous mass of her biceps I couldn’t help moaning in delight as she flexed that enormous muscle and felt it hardening against my dick.
“Feel that muscle against your willy, Ali,” she said. “Could your mother do this for you?”
I moaned in bliss feeling the raw power of that smooth skinned rock hard muscle and it had me raging with desire. She kept flexing then relaxing that giant muscle, pressing against my trapped manhood which increasingly got harder and harder. From my position, the sight down the front of her blouse at her stirring amount of her mammoth breasts on show at the low front of her blouse with that inviting deep long cleavage added to my desire to eff her biceps. It wasn’t long before I was squirting cum over all her intimidating hard muscle with blast after blast which gradually got weaker until I could blast no more.

“What a virile young man you have there, Lei,” Anna said, releasing my now-spent dick.
She smiled at me then down at the prisoner of her thick thighs. Mum was conscious and watching me with a look of horror and disgust. I’d been so wrapped up in my lust for Anna’s enormous assets that I had completely forgotten about her! I felt so deeply ashamed that my mum had seen me in such an obscene act.

“How am I going to clean up your son’s mess?” the big bully asked in a theatrical tone.
Leaning forward, her left hand reached out to grab my mum by the hair. Freed from her leggy prison, she was dragged towards the She-Hulk's right arm. What happened next grossed me out as she used Mum's hair to wipe my spilt seed while mother yelped in pain.
“Oh do shut your noise!” Anna barked.
Pushing Mum back down upon her back, the monstrous buxom muscle woman knelt astride her upper chest. In fear, Mother tried to push her away but she was far too weak and puny to stop the much larger woman pinning her shoulders with her knees. Flexing both biceps she looked down at my abused mother with a condescending smirk. It must have been terrifying to be pinned down and look up to see those giganteans. To my shock and disgust, the big she-beast then removed her knickers and used them to clean her arm of my spillage then flung them at my mother's face.
“You should be proud of what your son did. It shows how much he loves you. He certainly fancies me!” she chuckled as her hairy pussy hovered ominously over Mum's terrified face. “The question is, is the mother’s love just as strong to her son?”
Looking down with an arrogant sneer at the smaller woman between her knees, she chuckled as her pussy lowered onto Mum’s horrified face. There was a muffled cry of outrage which caused Anna to smile at me in a discomforting way before lifting her crotch.
“You will lick my pussy until you give me a big orgasm,” she stated looking down at my disgusted mother. “You don’t think so? I think you will.”

With that she raised both of her insanely thick arms until they were level with her shoulders on either side. Again, if I hadn’t known better I would have just assumed that those really big arms were because she was grossly overweight. As she clenched her fists and bent her big sail-shaped forearms in towards her head, sensations of stiffness began to return to my cock even though I’d only just cum! Once again I was in total awe as the curving top of her upper arms grew notably harder and denser into the largest pair of biceps I’d ever seen on man or woman, while her massive low-slung wide breasts and hairy pussy proclaimed her all woman. Mum was trembling in fear of those massive mounds of muscle soaring above her.

In horror I watched as that pussy lowered itself right onto my poor mother’s face!
“No, you can’t do that! Get off her!” I cried in alarm but too afraid to touch her because of the immensity of those flexed biceps.
“Make me,” she growled smirking at my hesitancy.
Lowering her mighty arms and rolling onto her side, Anna’s hands kept Mum’s face pressed against her pussy while her massive thighs threatened to engulf her head.
“Let me show you both something,” she said then reached across to a large football-sized globe of the world on a bedside unit while Mum’s hands felt the massive thighs that held her prisoner against the big woman’s sex as if looking for a way out but there was none.

I knew the globe was very heavy, made of stone and inlaid with precious stones yet Anna easily lifted it with just one hand. Wrapping her right arm around it while holding it against her side she stared at me.
“Imagine this was your son’s head.”
Her thick arm swelled and those biceps bulged. There was a moment of tension and then the globe shattered as if it had been made of porcelain rather than stone!

The awesome display of sheer power had totally re-awaken my cock as if I had taken Viagra (not that I knew you understand). I was so stunned that I was too slow to react as thick arms shot out towards me and pulled me against her side. Her right arm wrapped itself around my jawline with the biceps under the front of my chin. The feel of her large soft breasts against one side of my face was little comfort as her arm was so big, the top of her relaxed biceps was pushing up my jaw.
“My biceps are bigger than your son’s head,” Anna told Mum as I tried in vain to push that mighty arm away.
I was stunned just how big it really was!
“Look how hard his jaw is being forced back and I’m not even flexing. What do you think will happen when I tense my biceps?”
I was shocked by the feel and size of the relaxed muscle under my chin.
“I think his weak jaw is no match for my hard muscle and it will shatter so bad it will never heal properly. Your son will be in pain for the rest of his life. Do you want that on your conscious?”

In alarm I felt that massive peak began to swell and push with an irresistible pressure against the underside of my jaw. I tried to be brave for Mum but it was no use as my upper and lower teeth ground together under the relentless growth of her huge solid biceps forcing me to squeal in pain. Anna roughly jerked my head around so that Mum could look up over the front of her crotch to see her son in pain in her fearsome huge arms.
“Lick my pussy, bitch, or it’s the last time your son will ever be able to speak without pain. That’s if my arms don’t kill him first,” the big she-beast demanded. “Lick me to an orgasm or watch these biceps keep growing until his jaw breaks followed by the rest of his skull!”
Relaxed that arm may have looked thick and obese but it was firm with noticeable shoulder caps and hard curves along the front edge of her biceps. Flexed they were frikking enormous, so solid and powerful my jaw was shaking under the terrible pressure being exerted on it and I knew I didn’t have a chance. Strangely that very thought of her overwhelming muscular power destroying me made my dick absolutely rigid!.
“Looks like mummy doesn’t love you, Ali,” she chuckled.
With that she rolled slightly onto one side, while keeping her arms locked around my head and stretched out those thick thighs either side of Mum’s head while keeping her face firmly pressed against her pussy. Her right leg bent at the knee to fold the big meaty calves across the back of her head then then once more locked the foot by folding the other leg to apply a double figure 4 face scissors. The big woman then forced herself back upright so that she was again sitting on my mother’s face but this time with her huge legs scissoring the sides of her head. Smothered by her hairy pussy, Mum screamed as the she-beast’s terrifying thighs squeezed while her great weight bored down upon her face.
“Lick it you bitch before I crush your skull and your son can say goodbye to his jaw!”

That mountainous muscle was swelling and pushing mashing my lower jaw painfully hard against the upper one I was scared it would break. I was slapping against her immense solid arm in desperation until suddenly it slipped down to wrap itself tightly around my neck. Even so, her biceps were so big that the top was still pressing against my jaw which was so painful that it was hard to focus on what the big bitch was doing to my mother. Her huge legs were tensing to apply dreadful pressure on the sides of Mum’s head that made her eyes screw up in agony while trying to draw her tormented red face deeper into her pussy. It almost looked like her pussy was trying to devour her face!

Suddenly Anna began to moan softly in pleasure while slightly relaxing the jaw-busting pressure of her arms. In shame I realised this was an indication that my mother was doing the unthinkable and degrading herself to save me.
“Oh yes! I’ve found a use for you, Lei,“ Anna moaned in a voice full of yearning while I clutched at that mighty arm tight around my neck, choking me and making me feel woozy. “Oh yes, that’s the spot! Keep licking, faster, faster!”
The cries of passion of the big beast of a woman became loud and noisy although I was narrowly clinging onto consciousness. She bore down harder on Mum’s poor face to slide back and forth, working herself off on it!
By the pace she was setting and the noises she was making, I thought she was going to cum then suddenly every muscle in her immense powerful body tensed including those huge bulging biceps pressing into my throat and it was instant lights out.

I opened my eyes with a sore throat, an aching jaw and a descending horror. A massive backside with huge bare rounded buttocks was lowering itself towards my face. In panic I tried to move out of the way only to find that my arms were trapped in the crook of Anna’s legs with the back of her hamstrings pressing down upon my upper arms, the back of which were laying across her calves. I couldn’t move! I was helpless to prevent those huge fleshy buttocks touching my face and spreading out to engulf it in it’s entirety! Let me tell you, when a big woman sits on your face, you really know about it! Her enormous body weight presses down brutally upon your face as your nose is rammed right up between large butt cheeks that squeeze your nostrils shut. Those large buttocks spread out to smother your entire face, make a very effective seal preventing the smallest amount of air to reach your lungs. In fact I was sure her large backside was enveloping most of my head. It was a ghastly demeaning position to be in, yet it was also such a submissive position for a man to be in, was it any wonder that my dick rapidly hardened?
“My! You really do like your step-mother to be,” I heard her chuckle as a hand moved around my erection.
I couldn’t stop her, I couldn't move my arms at all!
“Oh yes, we’re going to have fun getting to know each other Ali.”

Just as I thought I was going to suffer a drawn out excruciating lung-bursting suffocation beneath her ample backside, it angled away from my face and I could breathe again. However I knew I was still in trouble as Anna lay along on top of my body with much of her weight pressing down upon my chest. Stretching out those enormously thick legs behind me on either side of my face, their latent monstrous strength kept my nose wedged between the lower part of her buttocks and my mouth against her pussy lips! Then those big fleshy butt-cheeks turned steely hard as she flexed her tremendous glutes. Pure raw crushing power, The likes of which I’d never previously experienced, flowed through her legs. Terrible crushing power that bore down on the sides of my face with such ferocity it felt like my cheeks would implode. Her big hamstrings also swelled up against the sides of the upper part of my head as if to crush it whole. The pain was insane. I slapped frantically on the sides of those huge thighs until my palms stung from hitting vast solid muscle in vain.

Surely no man could bear it? I was screaming into her backside as those enormous legs squeezed me like a python. Anna’s legs were applying so much mind-numbing pressure I could taste blood in my mouth within seconds and it scared me.
“Are we having fun yet?” I heard her voice chuckle, muffled by the dense walls of female muscle squashing my ears against my head.
The power of her legs was so overwhelming that I knew she could easily knock me out in seconds if she didn’t crack my skull first. The feeling of being totally owned by the big woman’s massive legs was so strong that my dick grew gave a big lurch and grew even stiffer!
“Such a good boy for his future step-mother” I heard her say while I clung on desperately for survival.
There was some conversation aimed at my mother which I couldn’t hear over the loud pounding of my heart in my ears as the insides of her mighty tall thighs tried to crush them out of existence against the sides of my squashed head.

I must have passed out for a moment for although I was still trapped in Anna’s all-engulfing reverse head-scissors with my face buried in her strong arse, the brutal squeezing had reduced to a more comfortable level. Her hands found mine and pulled them forwards to cup the underside of her huge dangling breasts. I was shocked and aroused to find that they were now bare and hanging freely. I’d never felt such enormous tits on a woman before and enjoyed the sensation of handling those big heavies and they were weighty! I was really getting very turned on playing with her huge breasts while she kept me prisoner in a firm reverse face-scissors that I was now finding very sexy and starting to enjoy.

Of course my dick grew in appreciation and that’s when I discovered something else was different too. A warm wet mouth enveloped my dick and was moving in a slow steady up and down motion along the shaft. I knew what she was doing. She had devastated me with her unassailable strength and now was asserting her dominance over me sexually.
“ORRRRR!” I groaned in bliss.
I knew I should resist but her amazing blow job felt so good and my dick grew immensely. I had asked girlfriends to give me blow jobs but none were anywhere near as good as this. I knew she was a she-beast but she was so good with her mouth and tongue she was driving me insane with the need to buck my hips and cum inside her mouth. So wrapped up in the amazing pleasure she was giving me and so highly aroused, I want to return the favour. I reach out my tongue to locate her clit from beneath then began licking frantically.

The amazing blow job continued at an increasing rate with frequent agonising squeezes from those powerful legs that had me crying out if my servicing of her lapsed. Those terrible crushes in their own right added to the hardness of my manhood, although I preferred the ministrations of her mouth. Soon, I’d reached the point of no return.
“Oh Anna!” I moan into her undercarriage, ready to blast into her marvellous mouth.
“Swallow it all, bitch,” I thought I heard her say but must have misheard.
I began to thrust my hips to drive my shaft into her mouth at a frantic rate, desperate for release.

At that precise moment, the big woman knelt back onto her knees, freeing my head from her dreadful scissors. Her huge undercarriage moved backwards behind me, brushing my face, to sit behind me pinning my shoulders with her knees and forcing my face to look towards my crotch. As she sat there I could still feel that fantastic sucking and licking of a woman’s mouth around my engorged dick which was on the brink of orgasm. My eyes cleared and my heart missed a beat by the horrific image I saw. Looking right back at me with her small brown slanted eyes just over my crotch was the face of my own mother with tears in her eyes and her small mouth pursed around my shaft! Her head was bobbing up and down at a fast rate as she continued to pleasure me. It wasn’t the sight I wanted to see but she was extremely skilled with her mouth and I was too far gone in my lust. The sight tipped me over the edge. I thrust my hips hard and fast releasing load after load of high pressured seed into the mouth of my own mother who took the lot until I’d emptied my balls.
“Wow! You really enjoyed that, didn’t you?” Anna chuckled as Mum’s mouth rose from my dick dripping with semen.
I flushed with deep shame, yet her words rang true for that indeed had been the best blow job I’d ever received by several orders of magnitude. She turned her head to avoid my gaze, too ashamed to look at the son who had disrespected her in such a foul manner.
“Is it good having your own mummy as a personal sex toy?” Anna laughed. “You can be my sex toy,” she added with a cruel smirk that sent shivers down my spine.
She really was a monster!
“Come on Ali, play with your future step-mum,” the big woman exclaimed.
“Leave my son alone, please I beg you,” my mother, looking badly shaken, beseeched her.

Laughing, Anna’s big arms shot out and her big hands grabbed Mum’s slender ankles. One tug and her legs went from under her as the she-beast rose with her ankles in her hand. Down on her back with her legs raised and spread wide Mum screamed in terror as the big woman raised her right foot then stomped down upon her crotch! Anna laughed hysterically as Mum cried in agony.
“Do you get the message now, bitch c*nt!” she sneered.
“Mum!”, I cried, trying to summon the energy to get up and save her.
Before I could, I found those huge powerful legs standing in front of me. Down on my knees in defeat before the large she-bully I felt dismay as she grabbed my hands then pulled both my arms straight before me. Turning around, she stepped over my arms so that I was looking straight at her massive backside. Leaning forward, that huge arse suddenly thrust towards me while she pulled sharply on my arms. My face rammed right against her backside with giant buttocks moulding themselves to the contours of my face while my nose plunged deep between them before clamping tight. Her massive arse flexed around my face smothering and mashing it, writhing like a living creature with a fearsome muscular power that scared me.

Suddenly I heard the sound of the bedroom door slam open and someone staggering into the room.
“I told you to stay downstairs,” I heard Anna say.
Her glutes relaxed and I fell back gasping for air then was astonished to see my father standing there. By the way he was swaying, he clearly was tired and emotional, his backbone made bold by booze. Anna confronted him with her hands upon her hips and a hard glare with firm lips set in stern disapproval. He looked at me and my shameful state with my dick exposed at the front of my trousers, in an expression of regret, shame and horror. Then he looked even more shocked at the state of my poor mother.
“You promised you wouldn’t hurt my family badly,” His voice sounded nervous, lacking the authority he once had. “This is too much,” he protested.

The woman grabbed him by the chin with one hand and forced him to watch as she raised her right arm and flexed her massive tall biceps right in front of his face. Up that close that would have been terrifying!
“I’ll arm-wrestle you for it,” she chuckled “Except that didn’t go too well for your bodyguard did it? He thought he was a big strong guy but I snapped his arm like a twig. Don’t think that will heal anytime soon.”
Dad stared at that huge peak of feminine might with a mix of longing and fear, and a twitching in his trousers. Now I knew where I inherited that from! Again that smirk touched her cruel lips. She knew the effect it was having and loved it.
“When I was younger, men were not interested in me. They thought I was fat and unattractive. Then within a span of a few weeks these sprouted.”
She cupped her massive breasts forming large perfect orbs of desire and lifted them up to silent groans and dick lurching from me and my Dad.
“Then they were all over me like a rash but I didn’t want to satisfy their stupid lusts.”
Dropping her breasts in an exciting uncontrolled spate of wobbling, Anna flexed those huge double biceps once more knowing how intimidating they were.
“This brought them under my control and I never looked back,” she glared with a hard smile that was very unsettling.
“Go downstairs and whack off to some female bodybuilding porn, like a good slave-boy,” she growled in a tough voice while giving Dad a stare that could melt rocks.
He seemed torn between protecting his family and obeying his mistress.
“Are you defying me?” she asked “Or is it the drink?”. “You didn’t care about your family when you were frakking me like a sex-machine every night after worshipping these big beauties,” she nodded to her flexed muscles which truly looked impressive.
Mum stifled a sob at that revelation.

Anna grabbed the front of Dad’s shirt with her left hand and pulled him very close and raised onto his toes with those mighty flexing muscles in his face.
“Go on then, be a man, put me in my place,” she growled with menace "I really want you to so I can break you up bad".
Confronted by biceps as large as his head was enough to sober any man and his bravado left him and he looked scared.
“You’ll do as I say,” she hissed, relaxing and flexing those scary muscles a few times to make them bounce. “Or I’ll punch you right through that wall.”
Suddenly with a lurch of extremely well-endowed unfettered breasts, her large clenched right fist rocketed towards his head with blinding speed. Dad flinched in fright but the speeding fist almost brushed the side of his face as it soared past. Her fist struck the wall right behind him with a thunderous noise like a sledge-hammer. In shock, I saw a violent explosion of plasterwork, mortar and fragments of brick erupt from where she had hit the wall in a cloud of dust.

Showing no signs of any discomfort, Anna’s hand returned to grab his chin and forced him to look at the big hole it had made in the bedroom wall.
“I wonder what would have happened if your face got in the way?” she snarled.
His face turned quite pale at the thought. Without warning and with stunning flexibility for such a large woman with thick heavy-set build, Anna’s right leg flew into the air at an astonishing pace to perform an astounding front high-kick. The sole of her large foot slammed with incredible speed against father’s throat with such strength that it bodily lifted him off his feet and sent his back up against the wall. Pinned against the wall a good two feet or more from the floor, Dad was choking beneath the foot lodged against his throat.

Releasing him, he dropped back to the floor to his feet, gasping and clutching his neck. With a tight smile of superiority, Anna lowered her thickly muscled leg. However I was alarmed when she raised her right fist causing those monster biceps to bulge while proudly thrusting her huge bare breasts forwards. I was terrified she was going to punch him in the face and splatter his head like a ripe tomato up the wall. I rushed forward and clung onto that arm with both hands trying to stop her hitting my father. She sneered in amused derision as I held onto that big hard muscle, feeling it’s immense underlying power and knowing I had no chance of restraining it.
“Really?” she sneered “You want to play with the big girl?”

Tearing my fingers away from her solid muscles with ease, Anna raised her right hand with fingers held together and straight, shaped like a blade.
“HUH!” she grunted loudly, making me jump in fright at the unexpected loud noise.
The edge of her hand slashed down like an axe and chopped the back of my wrist. I cried out as the sharp blow crushed the small bones there with sheer force.
“HUH!”
The big hand rose then immediately flashed down again with a heavy-handed chop to my left collar-bone. Wincing in pain, the strength of the blow drove me to my knees where I stayed feeling dazed and confused.

I heard sounds of a struggle and looked up to see Dad suffering in a nasty headlock that looked like Anna was trying to rip his head off as she stood behind him. Compared with the size of her I was struck by how weak my father looked. Even though I had looked up to him all my life, it was greatly shaming that he couldn’t even handle a woman. Not that I had fared much better.
“So booze makes you brave?” she asked “This makes me brave.”
Controlling his neck with just one arm, her right arm reached around to once more flex those massive biceps right in front of his face. He went very pale and stopped struggling knowing he was no match for those fearsome muscles.

Turning him around, the beastly woman picked Dad up with a single arm making those mountainous biceps peak as she carried him before her, with his feet dangling, to the bedroom door.
“If I tell you to stay downstairs, you will stay.”
Balling her right hand into a big frightening fist, it rocketed towards his jaw before he could even scream. With a dramatic heave of her enormous breasts, the mighty hammer-like fist pounded his jaw with a very solid sickening crunch. Dad was literally blasted off his feet with his head whipping right over his shoulders trailing blood as he hurtled backwards from the room. I’m shocked as he fell head over heels then disappeared before hearing his body tumble down the stairs. With rising concern, I rushed to the door to see if he’s OK.

A sudden chilling scream makes me stop and look back. In horror I see Mum chest down on the floor frantically slapping her hands against it, with her face a mask of agony and horror. Anna was squatting low over my mother’s back facing towards where Mum's feet would be except her ankles were tucked beneath the big woman’s thick arms. Her body had been bent back so severely that her feet were over her behind and her entire lower body was rolled off the floor up to her waist in a Boston Crab hold that must be putting unbearable pressure on her spine.
"Please, no! my back is on fire!" Mum screamed.
“Step outside that door and your mum can say goodbye to her back.”
“But I need to see if Dad’s OK,” I protested.
“Men like him always bounce back,” she chuckled.
The she-beast went onto her toes increasing the strain on Mum’s bent spine. Mother began screaming like crazy.
“Please! No more! Oh my God, my back!” she wept.
“OK, just don’t hurt her any-more,” I begged stepping back inside and closing the door.
“You do not tell me what to do,” Anna glared fiercely. “You clearly have not leant the lesson.”
“Please. I’m sorry I'm just concerned for my father.”
“You need to understand the consequences your rash actions have on your poor mother.”

With that she rolled Mum onto her back then laid on top, pinning her skinny wrists with her hands while pressing down upon straight arms. A tall wide wall of wobbling womanhood hung down touching her face as if taunting Mother’s relative flat chest. The next second she screamed as Anna’s massively thick legs ripped hers wide apart in the blink of an eye in a grapevine press with huge swelling hamstrings, bulging thighs and glutes pulling her ample backside into very tight striated balls of formidable clenching arse!
“No please!” Mother screamed hysterically.
Anna just laughed in her face as she pushed herself up and threw both arms out to the side.
“Look Ma, no hands!” she laughed.
It was true, the big muscular woman had my mother in a crippling grapevine press using only her legs. Placing her hands on her hips, Anna looked at me. With her body bowed back, I could see her large buttocks clenched like steel balls and the hamstrings at the back of her legs swelling as thick as her biceps. They maintained a steady tension on my poor mother’s thin legs which resembled a wish-bone from a chicken and just as vulnerable. Mum’s despair was terrible as she pushed in vain against Anna’s wide hips to no avail.
“Come here, boy or I’ll rip your mum’s legs from their sockets.”
Her frighteningly powerful legs moved further apart pulling Mother’s spindly legs until she was almost doing the splits. Given the huge size difference in their legs I had no doubt she could snap them with ease. Mother's blood-curdling screams were awful to listen to and she was flailing her arms against the floor as there was little else she could do.
“Please stop hurting her,” I begged in desperation, approaching cautiously. “I’ll do whatever you say, just don’t hurt her any more!”

Anna’s thick arms moved deceptively fast, capturing my head in the blink of an eye and pulling the back of it against her shoulder. One arm wrapped around my neck with my throat in the crook of her arm. She locked it off by grasping her other arm and bending the forearm up to press against the side of my head with the hand clamped upon the top of my head. I felt fear recognising that she had got me in a sleeper hold!

Trapped in Anna’s gargantuan strong arms I sensed a surge of power through Anna’s elephantine thighs which increased the crazed screaming from my mother.
“You don't like your mother making that noise do you?" she chuckled "Well we don’t have to listen to it at that volume.”
I had to bend as the buxom beast leant forward to let her huge unrestrained breasts dangle in Mother’s distraught face. With subtle shakes of her wide shoulders, that womanly wall repeatedly battered Mum around the cheeks one way then another. It must have felt like being slapped by punch-bags! Those oversized boobs were hitting my mum’s face so hard they rocked it from side to side. I was certain she had the best pair of breasts that I’d ever seen but as they now smothered my mother in that deep dark cleavage, I realised they were just another pair of huge deadly weapons in her arsenal and could suffocate her to death.

I’ve already told you how totally titanic and absolutely cock-hardening Anna’s breasts were. I had no doubt that they were natural but what you might not appreciate was how beautifully rounded and firm they looked with flawless unblemished skin. That in itself was more than enough to energise the lust of most men. However as I watched, the pectoral muscles that fanned across her chest from the shoulder to the breastbone swelled up like a muscular pillow with deep horizontal striations. With great surging lust I saw her giant breasts rise up the front of her chest pushing against each other and tightening into two very large firm orbs of pure man-baiting desire. The glorious curves of the insides edges of her breasts formed two perfect back to back hemispheres with a deep dark cleavage I just wanted to get between and adore while whacking off on her. Except somebody’s face was already in there and it wasn’t me!

Mother’s muffled screams intensified as Anna’s well-developed pectorals became more defined and striated. The staggeringly erotic mounds of plenty contracted around her head to swallow it whole and block out every molecule of air from getting through. In startled awe, I watched as they began to jerk repeatedly back and forth as well as inwards against her trapped head in buxom waves. No longer were these soft pliant bouncy breasts but hard balloons of destruction smashing around my mother’s head with solid-sounding thuds that elicited more muffled cries. The brutal she-beast was working Mum’s face over with her enormous breasts which moved in a manner I couldn’t fathom yet found highly erotic. Yet at the same time she was ripping Mother’s skinny legs wide apart well beyond her natural limits of flexibility with her massive bulging muscled legs.

Worst of all, there was absolutely nothing that I could do about it except listen to my mother’s muffled screams as Anna’s big hard biceps slowly tightened around my neck, choking off the blood to my brain. She was much too strong, her massive muscles were beyond belief and despite sensing my body closing down, my hard-on grew ever more stiffer. As I began to feel myself slip away, I knew that I had been totally overwhelmed by this superior woman and my dick erupted once more as I entered the blackness.

I came around to find myself on the landing floor and heard Mother’s sobbing and weeping on the other side of the door but found it locked from the inside. The fight had gone from me and I was too scared of facing the she-beast again. Deeply ashamed of my cowardice, I went downstairs to find Dad waiting.
“I’ve put a fresh brew of coffee on,” He said guiding me gently to the kitchen. “I warned you that it was no use. Has she hurt you bad?”
I used my hands to indicate that I was OK as my chest and head ached and my throat was very sore.
“It’s your mother I’m really worried about,” he confessed. “Women can be really nasty to each other and Lei is such a strong-willed woman.”

A while later we heard heavy footsteps descending the staircase and were shocked to see a totally naked Anna carrying Mother over her shoulders. Mum looked pale, limp and in a very bad way. Carrying her into the lounge, the poor battered woman was dropped to the floor without care. Mum arched her back, her mouth open in a silent cry. Walking a few paces back, the she-devil turned to face her.
“Who is the mistress of this house?”
“You are?” Mum gasped weakly.
“Here,” she demanded pointing to her feet.
I heard a gasp by my side as Mum rolled over onto her front with obvious difficulty then began to crawl on her hands and knees. It was excruciating to watch as it was clear that her arms and legs were badly misaligned, possibly dislocated, twisted and damaged. By the grim expression on her face, every movement was sheer agony and her progress slow.
"She needs a hospital!" Dad exclaimed then fell silent at a fierce glare from the buxom muscle woman.

In pain but with great determination Mum made it to the feet of the naked muscle bully.
“Who is your mistress?”
“You are,” Mum gasped with tears in her eyes.
Anna pointed to her pussy and the blood drained from my face in horror as Mother held onto the big woman’s thick legs to raise herself to her knees and began licking her clit!
“Oh yes! That’s nice, I will keep you as my sex slave,” Anna sighed in pleasure after a few minutes of Mum’s devotions.
I was disgusted and angry at the big woman but too scared too say anything.

The dominant woman then called Father to her. He approached nervously, and with good reason. Flinging an arm around his neck and pulling his back against her, he struggled to survive her bulging biceps. Her other hand went to the front of his trousers, unzipped his flies and exposed his manhood. Crouching down on one knee behind him, she bent his head right back forcing him to fall backwards across her right knee. Slamming a hand under his chin she pushed his head right back with the tendons straining in his neck and a terrible grimace upon his face. With a stern masterful expression her other hand took hold of his manhood and began to slowly pump it. He was in so much pain there were tears in his eyes and he cried out in agony in Anna’s back-breaker hold while unable to stop his dick stiffening from the skilled attention of her hand. It only took a short while before his manhood was rigid.

Letting my father drop onto the floor on his back the super-endowed muscle woman brazenly mounted him and proceeded to ride him right in front of his wife and son! Bumping up and down on Dad’s cock with her huge boobs bouncing in wild abandon she smirked at my poor mother.
“Who owns your husband?”
“You do,” Mum gently wept.
Anna continued to ride my father and was soon pounding his cock with her pussy at a tremendous pace while her giant mammaries set their own pace, slapping audibly against the top of her belly. She was riding him so hard that I feared she was going to break his dick! Finally she came in a terribly loud and raucous climax that seemed to go on forever until she finally stopped. With only a short moment of rest she dismounted to kneel astride Dad as his seed dripped upon him from her pussy.
“This isn’t the first time he’s been unfaithful to you,” she addressed my mother. “He’s always porking me. What a rat. You should divorce him, shouldn’t you?”
“Yes.”
“Very sensible. I will phone my contacts at the hospital to collect you and treat you. When they return you, you will serve me as my house maid.“ She paused to give a chuckle. “Oh yes, and my personal sex slave.”

A heartless whore-bitch? Don’t let her hear you call her that or she’ll track you down and hurt you and your family. Believe me, I’ve seen her do it and it’s not pretty.

When the Ambulance men came to collect my mother I began to go with them until Anna, now covered up with a coat, blocked my way.
“I want to go with my mother,” I said.
Anna’s reaction was so fast it took me by complete surprise as a big fist sped towards me.
“WOARGH!” I wailed in agony as my breath left my lungs in an explosion while a tremendous punch to my gut sent me hurtling back across the hall in absolute agony.
Not only had her fist pounded hard and deep into my gut in a crippling explosion of agony but the stomach cramps were several orders of magnitude worse than before. It was a relief when I passed out.

When I came around I found the buxom she-beast, now nude again, standing over me. Her thick strong arms reached down and pulled my face up between her terrifying thighs until my mouth was against her hairy snatch. Her massive muscular thighs then clamped hard upon either side of my skull as I looked in terror over the front of her crotch up at the scary big-built woman glaring down at me.
“Please don’t hurt him,” Dad begged tugging her arm.
Without even looking at him, her left fist lashed out and dropped him with a single punch to the jaw. Those brutally strong legs squeezed hard and I screamed feeling the plates of my skull bend inwards while my hands clutched at the enormous bulging quads powerless to stop them crushing against my skull.
“Do I have your attention?” Anna asked.
“Yes, yes,” I was weeping in agony.
It felt like my skull would implode at any second.
“You owe me an apology for trying to leave this house without my permission.”
With that she went onto her toes and really poured the pressure. I was screaming myself hoarse weeping and begging for her forgiveness sure that my skull was about to cave in and I was going to die.

The brutal crush eased to a less agonising level.
“Don’t even think about trying to leave this house to live elsewhere,” she warned. “If you do, your father would suffer a terrible accident”, an unpleasant smile appeared on her lips. “A long lingering crushing death and then everything will belong to me leaving nothing for you. You see your father has already changed his will in my favour”.
I was truly shocked by this news although my head was hurtling like hell.
“Now show me how truly sorry you are and lick my clit.”
Her quads ballooned once more and I was screaming again. When the pressure eased I immediately began doing the deed before she crushed me again. When she finally came she squeezed so hard it knocked me senseless. How it didn’t kill me I never knew but I had an excruciating headache for weeks afterwards and I never disobeyed her again.

A few weeks later Anna went into a rage when she heard that Mother had made a full recovery and somehow escaped. The papers the following morning reported that the horrible mangled, broken bodies of two hospital workers had been found dead. Coincidence? Both had multiple fractures and their skulls and ribcages had been crushed in.

That was over 4 years ago and I’ve not seen my mother since. She calls me occasionally but only speaks if Anna is not around to overhear. However she never answers any of my questions about where she is living and what she is doing. So now you know why my father look unhappy in the restaurant to celebrate his birthday. For it was 4 years ago this day when we tried to save Mum from a brutal beating against Anna’s will and each year she punishes us for our disobedience to remind us we are helpless pawns. I pray for this nightmare to end. You may think that is the end of my sad story, but no, there is more.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-21, 23:04
Points: 3,974, Level: 26 Points: 3,974, Level: 26 Points: 3,974, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Step-Mother: The take-over

Fantastic story. Are you planning more for these characters?
Old 06-Jul-21, 23:23
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Loved this one, hope to see more
Old 07-Jul-21, 15:03
Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

This story is a bit too sadistic for my taste. I do love women physically dominating men and imposing their will on them, but not when it comes to a point where a family gets broken apart.

Just imagine a physically strong lady coming by to hurt and to sexually abuse your mother. You are not going to accept it, neither will you get sexually excited over this. You will do everything in your power to protect your mother, even if it means fighting dirty (like sneaking up to the violator and cut her throat).
The Following User Says Thank You to Bir Domuz For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-21, 08:27
Last Achievements

that too was my concern about re-writing the story by Saradas for him, however wait until the second part when the Mother gets her revenge and saves her family! (No promises on when I will be able to get around to write that though!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-21, 15:42
Points: 777, Level: 10 Points: 777, Level: 10 Points: 777, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bir Domuz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This story is a bit too sadistic for my taste. I do love women physically dominating men and imposing their will on them, but not when it comes to a point where a family gets broken apart.

Just imagine a physically strong lady coming by to hurt and to sexually abuse your mother. You are not going to accept it, neither will you get sexually excited over this. You will do everything in your power to protect your mother, even if it means fighting dirty (like sneaking up to the violator and cut her throat).
it is just a story sir , imagination , many domination stories is based on it imagine, many persons also didn't like wife vs husband stories or man vs sister or any kind of domination but this didn't mean that we don't respect family or mum or father , did u get what I mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Fantastic story. Are you planning more for these characters?
we hope so , can u participate
Old 29-Jun-22, 08:01
Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12

Awesome writing.

Erotic to the core.

Should be continued with further exploits of the family by Anna.

They should be down the rabbit hole with no hope to come out alive.
Old 29-Jun-22, 17:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by affinajoseph [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awesome writing.

Erotic to the core.

Should be continued with further exploits of the family by Anna.

They should be down the rabbit hole with no hope to come out alive.
Personally that doesn't appeal to me although it may to Saradas, who I was originally trying to help out with this story.

My first follow-up, which does indeed get darker but without Anna is
here:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 29-Jun-22, 21:14
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Too brutal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to l0000 For This Useful Post:

Tags
muscle domination