Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-May-16, 03:49
Points: 57,557, Level: 100 Points: 57,557, Level: 100 Points: 57,557, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts
Default Re: Younger sister has her say

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyFreed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes.
Make it a hot girl alien like Natasha Henstridge from 'Spicies'.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-16, 12:40
Points: 3,643, Level: 25 Points: 3,643, Level: 25 Points: 3,643, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Neither of you have to read boyandy's content. WeaponZero and xljubljana, if his stories all end up losing you, don't read them! Why should any of them hold your attention longer than the others, when he has a very particular style of writing? I respect that his stories aren't your cup of tea, but please stop reading them, since that is the case. Or, alternatively, if you're going to read them, don't do it just to comment on how little interest you have. Thanks.
Hi sexybish,
1.Boyandy asked for feedback - and the man was kind enough to thank me.
2.He also recognized my suggestion and turned it down - fair enough.
3.As you can see from my post I was opening up a possible line for stories that seem few and far between.... which is exactly the opposite of reading
' just to comment on how little interest I have'
Old 09-Feb-17, 13:28
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

I was walking back to my apartment with a six-pack of Sam Adams when I noticed a black Chrysler 300 parked next to the curb with the engine running. It looked familiar. Then, as I realized whose car it was, I heard a chirp from a car remote and the trunk popped open. Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed my arms from behind. My beer fell to ground, bottles shattering. Before I could react, I felt cold steel as my arms were jerked behind me and with a loud CLICK, I realized I had just been handcuffed, all so quickly I barely had time to move.
"Hey!"
I was shoved forward and a feminine voice said "Just cooperate Charlie and everything will be okay". I stumbled as I was shoved forward, a hand pushed my head down and I fell into the trunk of the car. A pair of hands seized my ankles and hoisted the rest of me into the trunk, the lid slammed shut, a car door shut, and we roared off.
"Hey!" I yelled again, but it was pointless. No one could hear me.
I don't know exactly how long we drove, but I knew we were out of the city by the lack of traffic noise. After what must have been a couple of hours the car came slowly to a stop and the trunk popped open. Blinking at the sudden light flooding the trunk compartment, I saw the slim silhouette of a young girl.
"Hi Charlie. You okay?"
"Jennifer! What the fuck?"
She reached down and helped me out of the trunk. It had been a couple of months since I had seen her, but I remembered how strong the little emo girl was. She supported my weight while I regained my balance. "Sorry if I was a little rough. I had to move kind of quickly."
I looked around me. "Where are the evil twins?"
"No Hernandez sisters. This is just me. They let me borrow their car."
"You kidnapped me all by yourself? Jesus. And since when do you drive?You're only fourteen!"
"I'm fifteen now. And I've been driving for years. It's no big deal unless you get stopped."
I looked around me, trying to get my bearings, We were at a deserted rest stop by the highway, the only car in the parking lot. It was hilly, wooded, and quiet.
"You have some serious explaining to do. Kidnapping is a serious crime! And take these damn handcuffs off!"
She shook her head. "Not yet. Soon. I thought you might need a bathroom break so I pulled over. And I'll explain everything when we get to our final destination. But you know, Charlie, I wouldn't hurt you for the world. You know that, right?" She pulled me towards the bathrooms.
“These handcuffs say otherwise.” I remembered the last time I had seen her. We were both drunk, and she had kissed me so forcefully I found myself responding even against my will, overcome with lust that I had later greatly regretted. She had looked at me with half-lidded eyes and had promised to return when she was sixteen. I hadn't wanted her to. In fact, I didn't want to see her now. "What final destination? Where are you taking me?"
"All in time Charlie, all in time." She led me inside. I stopped in front of the men's room door.
"Are you going to take these handcuffs off?"
She shook her head. “And have you make a break for it? Not a chance. I've worked too hard to get to this point."
"Well, how am I supposed to go?"
"I'll help." So saying she pulled me forward and inside while I squawked. "Quit complaining. Here," she said, pushing me in front of a urinal. She reached around form behind me and unzipped my jeans.
I was outraged. "You can't do this! This is ridiculous!"
"Hush," she said, and lowering my underwear, she said "Just go. I don't like doing this any better than you do."
Despite my protests, I really did have to go, and I ended up urinating for almost a minute while she stood behind me. How humiliating! "Are you done?" she asked.
"Yes," I said.
"Is that it? Is that how men go?"
"Yes. Just zip me up."
"No way, that can't be all there is to it." She led me over to the sink and, wetting a paper towel, shoved it into my zipper opening and thoroughly wiped me down while I squirmed.
"That's not necessary," I protested.
"The hell it isn't. You men are nasty."
Just then a white-haired old man pushed the door open and saw us standing in front of the sink. It must have presented quite a sight – a teenage girl holding a handcuffed man while swabbing out his crotch. His eyes widened when he saw her. "Hey! This is the men’s room! You can't be in here!"
Jennifer glared at him. "Shut up old man, or you’re next.”
The old man recoiled and slid by warily, going down to the end stall and scurrying inside. He poked his head out to gape at us. ”This is the men’s room!” he repeated.
"Get back in your shell, you old turtle," snapped Jennifer, as the old man ducked his head back and slammed the stall door.
We went back outside to the car and headed towards the back, where the trunk was. "The trunk again? C'mon!" I said, "Is this really necessary? You've got me handcuffed! Where am I going to go?"
"Oh, pipe down, I had a pillow back there for you, didn't I? You found the water bottle and straw, and the fruit tray. It’s not so bad. Besides, I don’t want you to know where we’re going." Jennifer clamped her hand on the back of my neck and with a shove, boosted me back into the trunk.
I don't know how many more hours we drove but eventually I heard the wheels crunching on a gravel drive and the car slowly came to a stop. The trunk popped open and Jennifer helped me out. I stood on shaky legs and looked around. We were literally in the middle of nowhere. The land was flat, brown, and treeless for miles in every direction, leading to a sudden rise of snow-capped mountains far to the east. We were parked in front of an old, weather-beaten mobile home supported by cinder blocks. Ominously, it had bars over the windows. There was a scraggly oak to one side and in the back was a wooden, open-sided pavilion. Underneath it was a full-sized boxing ring, complete with ropes and corner posts. The gravel drive led off into the distance and there was absolutely no sound except for wind.
"What the hell is this?"
Jennifer opened up the back door and hauled a couple of suitcases out of the back seat. "This is going to be your home for the next three days. Maybe more, maybe less, it depends on you."
"But, where are we? Is this still Oregon?"
"Come on inside." She headed towards the door of the mobile home and I followed, looking around me in amazement. If somebody didn't want to be found, this is where you wouldn't find them.
"This belongs to my mentor, an old friend of mine from Compton. He was a former light heavyweight named Felipe Lopez. This is where he used to train before big fights. He said there were no distractions."
"There is no anything. What state are we in?"
"We are in the great state of Utah."
"Utah? Why Utah?"
"Because the age of consent for marriage is fifteen here."
I looked at her dumbly. “Marriage? What’s that got to do with anything?”
“Because you’re going to marry me.”
I almost swallowed my tongue. After I recovered from sputtering and choking, I managed to get out “That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard!”
We had climbed the metal steps and entered the trailer. It was old, but clean, with brown shag carpeting and a cheap vinyl sofa. There was a bedroom at one end, a small kitchenette next to the dining nook and at the other end of the trailer an open door revealed another bedroom almost entirely filled with an enormous bed. While I gaped at her in shock, Jennifer let the suitcases fall to the floor and turned to face me, stepping forward to look up into my eyes. “Charlie,” she said, suddenly very serious, “you and I both know that something passed between us, something special. You felt it, I felt it. It’s like we were meant to be together.”
“It’s like we were drunk.”
“Yes, and I think that lowered our barriers and our true feelings came out. When we kissed, I realized that it was not a game, that I wanted you more than anything I’ve ever wanted in my whole life. In all these months the feeling has only increased.” She reached a hand up and stroked the side of my face.
I shook my head. “You know that’s not true. I’m in love with Lissa.”
“You’re in denial. When I was on top of you, smothering you with kisses, your hips were pushing against me and you were moaning and gasping for breath. You wanted me as much as I wanted you.”
The memory still haunted me. She had held me down and plunged her tongue down my throat, and my feeble resistance had turned into overwhelming desire. I had totally lost control. I shook my head again. “That was lust, not love.”
She stepped back. “And that’s why we’re here. Because of your denial. I’m going to prove it to you that we were meant to be together. If after three days, you’re still not convinced of that I’ll drive you back and exit your life forever.”
“And how are you going to convince me?”
“This is a place of no distractions. It’s for training. Tomorrow, I start to train you.”
I looked at her in disbelief. “That’s the craziest plan I’ve ever heard. You can’t make somebody love you.”
“I think I can. But first, I have to break you, break down your defenses.”
I shook my head, speechless. What was she thinking!
“It’s almost dark. There’s no TV, no radio, no internet. There are some books in there. Let’s call it a night and start fresh in the morning.”
She led me over to the small bedroom at the far end of the trailer and guided me inside, turning me away from her. I felt her unlock the handcuffs and I raised my hands, rubbing my wrists. Before I could turn around I heard the door slam behind me a lock slide into place.
“Sunrise is at 6:08 AM. We start early,” she called out.
I looked at the locked door and yelled.” You can’t make somebody love you!”.
The next morning I was scrambling a couple of eggs on the small stove while she was seated at the dining nook eating Froot Loops and reading one of those trashy magazines from grocery store checkout lanes.” I can’t believe how big Kim Kardashians butt is. Are there men who really like butts like that?”
I thought about Lissa’s bodacious curvaceous butt, probably the same size. “Yes,” I said.
She snorted and slid out of the booth. “What about my butt?” she said, turning her back to and sticking her rear end out. I was tempted to tackle her right then, overpower her and make my escape, but she had told me that she had hidden the car keys where I would never find them and I believed her. She had perfectly shaped little pair of buns, small but shapely, like a pair of oversized apples. She was wearing what had become almost a uniform for her; Converse high-tops, black lycra shorts, and an embroidered vest loose over a tight white undershirt, with her red bra showing through the thin material. Like her sister, she was pale white, almost translucent, with dyed black hair, dark red lipstick, and dramatic eye makeup. She was now almost Tina’s height, about 5’4”, and maybe 110 pounds. She was a little stick of dynamite, but I wasn’t going to give her any respect. I was still sore from bouncing around in the trunk of the car.
“Your butt’s all right, Kinda small.”
She frowned and dumped her cereal bowl in the sink. “Hurry up and eat. We have a full day of training ahead of us.”
About an hour later we were standing in the middle of the boxing ring out back. It was already hot. Jennifer was lacing my boxing gloves on while I watched. I had never worn boxing gloves before. It had seemed like an archaic sport to me. I test-punched my fists against each other. There was so much padding it was hard to imagine really being hurt by a punch while wearing the big mitts. I was humoring her because I had decided that even if I escaped her clutches, without a car I was doomed. I was counting on being able to talk her out of whatever insanity she had in mind and both of us peacefully driving away.
It was not to be.
“Listen,” she said, tying off the glove and looking up at me. “I know you think I’m crazy, but I’ve been planning and studying for a while. I’ve read up on the psychology of imprisonment and the methods used in rehab centers. The first thing we’re going to do is clear your mind of any idea you might have that you can resist me. You need to realize that. The best thing for you to do is completely surrender to me, to admit that physically, you are no match for me. That I, and I alone, possess you.”
The seriousness of her words was somewhat undercut when I couldn’t stifle a snort of derision. “You’ve been eating too many Froot Loops, They’ve gone to your brain.”
She looked grim and stepped back, smacking her gloved fists together. “We’ll see. Prepare to defend your skinny ass.”
I watched her as she slowly circled me, turning to keep her in view. She was bouncing lightly on the balls of her feet. I didn’t really want to hit a girl, but it seemed like I really didn’t have much of a choice. I had to prove her crazy theory wrong. So I lashed out with a right. She instantly deflected it, stepped in and landed a blow to my rib s that was so painful it even hurt my other ribs. I gasped and stooped over while she danced away. After a moment I refocused, deadly serious now. If this was how she wanted to play it out, so be it. I took another huge swing, missed, and was rewarded by a left jab that snapped my head back. Then she moved in and gave a combination to my midsection that left me wheezing, I staggered backwards, buying time. Then I tried to hem her in, figuring I could counter her speed by limiting her mobility. As I backed her into a corner I let loose with a volley of hooks. She ducked, bobbed, grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me into the corner. I realized she had baited a trap. Now I was pinned up against the post and she moved in, her wiry arms pumping like pistons, and proceeded to land blow after blow, each one feeling like her glove was filled with cement. Finally I was able to push my way out of the corner and staggered across the ring while she stalked me.
“An effective punch starts with the legs, Charlie. You have to position your feet correctly and use torque to really add some power to your punches. You’re arm-heavy, just swinging away at nothing.”
I realized she was telling the truth. The few punches I had landed had hardly seemed to faze her, even though I was swinging with all my might. Her punches, on the other hand, were battering me senseless. Resorting to trickery, I pretended I was on the verge of collapse and started to crumple. Instinctively, she stepped in to support me. That’s when I landed a roundhouse right to the side of her head, briefly staggering her. Before I could follow up, she tightened her lips into a thin line, moved in and began to beat me into submission. I picked off a few of her punches, but more landed, and then I recall stumbling backwards as a bright light burst in my head and I collapsed onto my back. I remember thinking dimly that, good, here was the break I needed, now she would have to go to a neutral corner and I would have time to recover. But we were not fighting by Marquis of Queensbury rules. She landed on my chest with her little apple bottom, knocked the wind out of me, and began beating me about the head and shoulders with a windmill of punches. The last thing I remember was a blur of dark purple glove getting suddenly very large and exploding in my skull.
When I came to, I found myself lying on the sofa in the trailer. I realized she must have carried me inside. She was seated at the nook table, playing solitaire with a deck of cards. She looked up when I stirred.
“What happened?” I said groggily.
“You got a boxing lesson,” she said matter-of-factly, “I beat the crap out of you. You may have gotten a concussion. You’ll have to sleep out here tonight so I can keep an eye on you for symptoms.”
I fell back on the sofa and closed my eyes. When would the humiliation end?
The rest of the afternoon passed in a haze while she puttered around, eventually serving me a dinner of hot dogs and beans. Cooking didn’t seem to be her strong suit. At least, not as much as ass-kicking. After dinner she sat at the table writing in a spiral-bound notebook. She didn’t tell me what she was writing, but she kept looking at me, gazing off into the distance thoughtfully, then scribbling furiously. I couldn’t shake the feeling that I was under a microscope, the subject of a scientific research paper, like Diane Fossey and the gorillas.
It was well after midnight when I next woke up. The gas generator had been shut off for the night and it was deathly quiet. Through the open door at the end of the trailer I could see Jennifer sleeping on top of her blankets, still dressed in her day clothes. As slowly and quietly as I could I sat up and looked around. A glow through the windows told me the dawn was imminent. Another day of training and humiliation. I rose unsteadily to my feet. I had reached the end of my rope. This young girl was killing me and I needed to get out of there any way possible. I crept over to the door and slid the lock back noiselessly. Slowly, I opened the door inch by inch, waiting for a creak or squeal that never came. I stepped silently down the metal stairs to the ground. The high desert air was cool and brisk with a hint of sagebrush in the slight breeze. I trod silently until I was about fifty yards out, then took off running for all I was worth. I didn’t know where, I was just running. I had gotten a couple of hundred yards out when a heard the door slam and Jennifer calling out. “Charlie! Where do you think you’re going? Get back here!”
I ignored her and stepped up my pace, running straight into the open desert, expecting any moment to hear the car engine start up, but as I ran, I heard nothing. I looked over my shoulder and saw her chasing me. Her head was down and she was really pumping those arms, running like a sprinter. And she seemed to be gaining. Gasping for air I forced my legs to run faster. Risking a look over my shoulder I saw that she was definitely gaining on me. Giving it everything I had I raced on, only to hear the sound of her running footsteps getting louder and louder. Looking back, I could see her making a beeline for me, leaning forward and focused on me like a heat-seeking missile out of some video game. Then she was on me. I crashed to the ground with her on my back, spent and defeated. She hauled me to my feet and shook a finger in my face.
“Charlie! You’re being very bad! I have a notion to turn you over my knee and give you the spanking of your life!”
As I pondered that visual, she jerked me by the arm and led me back to the trailer.
The next morning I ate breakfast by myself while she was in the other room. After a while she came out and I almost dropped my fork. She had ditched her typical emo girl uniform and was wearing a skimpy light blue bikini. And her Converses, which somehow made the ensemble even sexier. I had to admit to myself that she was stunning. Her tight, athletic body was on display and it was amazing. Her breasts had gotten bigger too, almost as big as her sister’s. The top could barely contain the swelling white mounds that tried to push their way to the top, jiggling marvelously. Her pale white skin and black hair created an indelible image of sexiness. She saw me staring and put a hand on her hip, posing sexily.
“What are you dressed for?” I managed, after overcoming my surprise.
She slid into the booth opposite me. “It’s going to be hot today, and we have a lot to do.”
“Like what?”
She sighed. “You’re ongoing training, Charlie. You still don’t seem to get it.”
“I get that you’re crazy. You can’t train someone to love you.”
“Au contraire, mon frère. After all of your barriers have been destroyed, you’ll see that I am the most important person in your life. You’ll do anything for me. You’ll worship me.”
“Riiiiiiight….”
“This is my theory; you still think you can resist me because you haven’t accepted the fact that I’m physically superior to you, superior in every way. You thought your martial arts training would keep me from beating you up, right?”
Reluctantly, I nodded.
“Then you saw how easy it is for me to destroy you. When I was sitting on your chest pounding you with blow after blow, you were helpless. I could have killed you. And I can do that anytime I want. Isn’t that right?”
I nodded uneasily. What she was saying was true, and it gave me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach to be sitting across the table from a girl who so matter-of-factly accepted the fact that a 22-year-old man was no match for her.
“And I ran you down, too.”
I glumly nodded again.
“But there’s still one portion of your tiny brain that thinks that I’ve been lucky – that there is no way that I am faster and stronger than you. After all, you probably outweigh me by fifty pounds and have at least six inches on me, right?”
I hesitated to answer. Of course it was true. She had caught me by surprise a couple of times, and although she was clearly correct in saying that she could beat me up at will, there was no way this large-breasted whippet was stronger than me. I was a full-grown man!
She saw my hesitation and smiled. “Exactly. I’m just a little girl, right?”
She propped her elbow on the table. “Step one. If you beat me at arm wrestling I’ll go get the car keys and we’ll drive out of here right now.”
I couldn’t believe my luck. She actually wanted to arm wrestle me! Although I wasn’t a giant, I was toned, and her arms, although decidedly firm-looking weren’t nearly as big as mine. “You’re on.”
I put my arm up and grasped her hand, trying not to be distracted by the sight of her impressive cleavage as her breasts settled onto the tabletop. If I dove into that cleavage, I thought, the only thing remaining would be my feet sticking out of the top. I concentrated on getting a good grip. I wasn’t foolish enough to think it was going to be easy. Just certain.
“Three, two, Go!” she said, and I threw my whole body into the effort, going for the instant win. Her hand gave some, then stopped my forward progress. Her bicep bulged like a baseball. Her expression didn’t change as she looked back and forth between our clasped hands and the expression on my face as my confident smirk turned slowly into horror as she steadily forced my hand down. In a matter of seconds, she had pressed the back of my hand firmly onto the table and held it there while she looked me in the eye.
“Well. That didn’t go as planned, did it?”
I tried to slide my hand out from hers but she wouldn’t release it until I shamefacedly muttered “No.”
She loosened her grip and slid out of the booth. “And now you’re thinking that, okay, so she’s a better arm wrestler. That doesn’t mean she’s stronger than me.”
I reddened because that’s exactly what I had been thinking. She could read me like a book!
“Now we’re going back outside to the ring to wipe that idea out of your mind. The idea that you actually have a chance against me. In anything.” She grinned when she saw my look of consternation. “Don’t worry, no boxing.”
I followed her outside and we climbed through the ropes and got into the ring. It was already warm and I decided to toss my T-shirt aside. Whatever was coming I suspected it was going to be strenuous. The sight of her climbing through the ropes was unsettling. She moved like an acrobat.
In the center of the ring she motioned me to come forward. “Nothing too complicated, Charlie. Just a test of brute strength. A little mano-a-mano.”
“You’re not a man.”
“Here’s one more addition to your education: Mano-a-mano means hand-to-hand. Like this” She raised her hands shoulder-high, fingers spread wide ad palms out. I realized what she meant and smiled grimly. Okay, then. A little game of “Mercy” it was.
We gripped each other’s hands, staring each other in the eye. It was embarrassing to realize I had to look down to meet her eyes. She was so much shorter! This should be so easy!
I used my superior height and squeezed with all my might, trying to force her hands back. She met my effort and we shifted our weight, moving to get an advantage, To an outsider, this would have looked like an incredible mismatch, an older man locking hands with a young, bikini-clad girl in a battle of wills and brute strength. But a battle it was. After grunting and straining for a few minutes I realized I wasn’t going to be able to force her back straight on, so I shifted tactics and pulled her suddenly forward. Locked together, she stumbled momentarily and used her momentum to jerk me sideways. We each tried to use motion to our advantage and began to reel crazily around the ring, hands tightly clasped, the only sound our heavy breathing and occasional grunt of exertion. Minute after minute went by as I pushed, pulled, jerked sideways, anything I could do to gain leverage, while she did the same.
“What’s the matter, Charlie?” she gasped, “this a little tougher than you thought?”
I took a little satisfaction that at least she was breathing heavily, then was immediately ashamed. I was breathing heavily too. Then I had an inspiration. I pulled her suddenly in one direction, stuck my leg out, then pulled her back, sending her falling sideways.
We both fell on our sides, hands still locked together. I tried to roll on top of her but she shoved and bucked, and we ended up rolling around and around, hot and sweaty, neither of us giving an inch. Finally we stopped rolling and she was on top of me. I got a knee under her and flipped her off. Before I could get on top of her she scrambled to her knees and we met chest to chest, hands still firmly locked together. I felt the beginnings of exhaustion coming on. We had been at for a good ten minutes, straining and grappling at full strength. Who would be the first to weaken?
It turned out to be me.
I guess I should take a small measure of satisfaction out of the thought that, at least it wasn’t easy for her. At least I put up a fight. But it was small consolation as we stared into each others eyes. She slowly rotated our hands out to the sides, then downwards. Now we were trying to bend each others hands upwards. That’s when she began to take control. She bent my hands back and up, until to relieve the pressure I had to stand. She rose with me and she continued the pressure until I was standing on my tiptoes, grimacing in pain. The she reversed, swinging her arms out until they were high above our heads, Then she poured it on, overcoming my resistance until I dropped to my knees, incredible pain shooting up the tendons of my wrists.
“I give, I give…” I called out in desperation.
She continued to apply pressure, until my arms were almost doubled backwards.
“You’re going to break my arms!”
“If that what it takes,” she gasped, “are you ready to give up?”
“Anything, anything!”
“Who won?”
“You! You did! Just let me go… I don’t think I can go on..”
She suddenly released her grip and I collapsed. I could barely feel my fingers and every joint from finger to shoulder burned with fatigue. She was right. I was no match for her.
On my knees, I rested back on my heels. My eyes dulled with pain, I raised my head. I was eye-level with the tiny blue triangle of her bikini bottom. I could see a small crease at the very bottom outlining the folds of her vagina. I looked upwards, past the flat stomach now smeared with sweat and dirt, past the jutting breasts and into her clear grey eyes looking down at me, a crow’s wing of black hair sweeping across her face. “Who is stronger?” She asked quietly.
“You are,” I whispered.
She then left me for a while and came back with a tube of cream. “Sun screen,” she said. “We have a lot of work to do outside.” Pulling me up by the arm I stood there while she slathered me with sunscreen, then turned her back to me while I did the same for her. I became aware of how tightly muscled she was as I massaged the muscles of her upper back. She then climbed through the ropes and went over to a cabinet behind the trailer. She opened the doors and took out a couple of wooden-handled hoes, motioning me to join her. Wearily, I climbed through the ropes.
“Time for a little maintenance. I told Felipe we’d do some brush clearing. We need to make sure there’s nothing within 50 feet of the trailer.”
We went out and started hacking at the scrub that threatened to overtake the perimeter and turn into a fire hazard. It was hot, tiring work and despite drinking a gallon of water I easily perspired that much away. Jennifer was a machine, never stopping, never showing any fatigue. Even after taking several long breaks, after the second hour I felt myself getting lightheaded. My brain was in a fog, and I remember seeing the horizon start to tilt.
She was suddenly at my side. “Easy, Charlie. I think the sun’s getting to you. I think we’ve done enough for the day. Let’s go inside.”
She kept one hand on my upper arm as we headed back and I started to feel my knees buckle. The next thing I knew, she had scooped me up in her arms and was carrying me. “Put me down,” I mumbled.
“Shush.” She carried my limp body over to the trailer, up the steps, and pushed the door open with her foot. She took me inside and lowered me onto the sofa. “Just rest up. You’ve had a pretty strenuous day.” I was only too happy to comply.
I must have dozed off. When I awoke I felt a lot better. She was at the table writing in her notebook. I watched her for a few moments and asked “What’s in that, anyway?”
She folded back the pages to show me the cover. “I’m taking a lot of college courses. When I graduate next year I’ll only have to attend college for one year before I get my Bachelor’s. This is my semester thesis. It’s called “The Myth of Male Superiority; Making Your Man Your Worshipper”. You’ll be happy to know you’ll be a prominent character. I’ll change your name, of course. I’m not heartless.”
“Gee, that’s great.”
When it was getting dark I went ahead and managed to gather enough ingredients to make spaghetti while she took a shower. As I was eating she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.
“All clear for the bathroom” she said. I watched walk across the living room and she got to her doorway she looked over her shoulder at me and dropped her towel. I had a quick view of her sculpted round buttocks before she smiled and went inside, shutting the door behind her.
As I took my shower, standing under the shower so long the water started to cool, it took everything I had not to masturbate thinking of her body. Think of Lissa! I scolded myself. When I got out I found a new pair of boxer shorts laid out on my bed. She truly had thought of everything. By now it was dark, the generator shut off. I saw a dim glow coming from her room and she called out “Charlie! Come on in here!”
I stopped in her doorway. A lit candle cast a warm glow over the room. She was sitting up in the middle of the bed, leaning back on her arms, one knee up, the other leg extended. She was wearing a skin-tight camisole and a tiny pair of white panties. She looked like an old-time movie star posing for Playboy.
“Yeah?” I managed to get out.
“It’s time for the final training session.”
I tried not to stare. “What’s that about?”
“Acceptance, Charlie. It’s about acceptance.”
“Acceptance of what?”
“Of who you really are.”
I didn’t know what to make of that so I said nothing.
“You’ve accepted that, physically, I am your superior. You must do what I say, when I say it, correct?”
I nodded.
“Now you need to accept the fact that you like it.”
“What – what do you mean I like it? You’ve humiliated me! I’ve been totally emasculated by a teenage girl!”
“Not emasculated, Charlie; empowered. Now you can get in touch with your real feelings. You’ve been freed from all the stereotypes and can react according to your true nature.”
“I don’t know what you mean.”
“I’ll explain. Right now, standing in that doorway looking at my body, most men would want me to extend my arms and say “Come to me… come make rough, violent love to me..”
“Yeah, so?”
She shook her head. “But that’s not what you want, is it Charlie?”
I didn’t know what she was getting at so I remained silent. She scooted down to the edge of the bed where I was standing. “Trade places with me,” she commanded. Dutifully, I climbed into the middle of the bed and sat cross-legged, wondering what she was up to, She looked at me from the doorway.
“This is what you think when you see me. You want to extend your arms and say, “Come to me, make rough, violent love to me..”
“Stop it!” I said angrily. “You’re making me sound like some sort of weakling!”
“Oh no! Not at all! That’s the characteristic that made me love you!”
I was thoroughly confused. On the one hand she had made me admit that she had thoroughly destroyed me, and on the other hand she was denying that I had become her plaything. I had no self-respect left and she knew it. “What characteristic?”
“Your know when I knew you were special? That you were different? The day we met. I was on top of you on your couch, sticking my tongue down your throat and dry-humping you. You were drunk, and helpless to resist. I have to admit, I was doing to humiliate you, just to see if I could beat up a grown man. Any other man would have been so enraged that a fourteen-year-old was doing that to him that he would have fought me off. But do you remember what you did?”
“No,” I lied.
“You reached down, cupped my ass, and began responding to my hip thrusts, answering me thrust for thrust. You were euphoric. I thought you were going to climax. That’s what makes you sexy to me. You’re a beautiful, sensual man, and knowing that I can cause such powerful emotions in you is just, well,… it’s thrilling. It makes me feel like I could do anything..”
I flushed red, not knowing what to say. It was like she was reading my mind. I had replayed that incident over and over in my mind, how she was on top of me, controlling me…. and I was consumed with desire.
She walked over to the edge of the bed. “Face it Charlie. You love being dominated. You love it when a woman aggressively comes onto you. You feel as though you were the most desired person in the world, and this woman, this girl, was going to overpower your will with hers and make you her slave. In the old days, you would say you’d been ravished, ravaged, maybe even raped….”
“You’re crazy!” I slid back until I hit the headboard.
Never taking her eyes off my face, she took the hem of her camisole and slid it off over head, flinging it in the corner. She then lowered her panties and kicked them away, standing before me naked, her dark blonde triangle of pubic drawing my gaze like a magnet. She then climbed onto the bed on all fours, moving like a sleek panther towards me, and in a pleasantly low, throaty voice began singing the Gnarls Barkley song as she slowly approached; “I think you’re craaaazzzy, I think you’re craaazzzy, I think you’re craaaazy, just like meeee…”
She reached out and grabbed the back of my legs just above the calves and pulled me towards the center of the bed. And then she pounced. Her body crashed into mine, her breasts flattening against my chest. I felt her ankles lock inside my knees as she grapevined me. Her forearms pushed down on my upper arms and head was right over mine, slowly lowering it until we were nose to nose, eyes locked. She lowered her mouth onto mine and the feelings came roaring back, her full soft lips, her tongue sliding into my mouth. She lingered, running her tongue along my lower lip, then began planting kisses along the side of my face and throat, eventually ending up with her lips at my ear as her tongue flicked out and she whispered “You love this, Charlie, you absolutely love this..”
“But I love Lissa… “ I gasped.
“And you’ll love me when I’m through with you. Lissa knows what you want, but I know what you need.”
Releasing my legs, she sat up, raised slightly, swung her legs around and sat down on my chest, her legs splayed out in front of her. I was staring into the V of her pubic hair, the folds of her vagina inches away. She reached down and took my head with both hands, pulling my face into her pussy, my nose pressed against her soft mons veneris, the wetness of her covering my mouth. She began grinding herself against my face while I grabbed at her legs, her arms, anything within reach. “Accept it, Charlie, accept it. I own you.” She released my head, reached back and seized my wrists, then crossing her ankles above my head, her soft inner thighs clamped against my face, continued humping my face.
I don’t know how long she kept me like that, I was in a daze of heat and smells and emotions. Eventually she unlocked her ankles, gathered her legs back under and supported by her arms, looked down at my prostrate body. Her full breasts, with slightly puffy pink nipples the size of mini Vanilla Wafers, dangled just above my face. She lowered herself until her breast brushed against my cheek, then alternated with the other, saying softly, “You like that, don’t you Charlie? You like those big breasts in your face.” She lowered herself more and said “Kiss them. Suck on them.” I opened my mouth wide and took her nipple in. She lowered herself even more until her breast flattened and covered my entire face, and I was smothered in her flesh.
Pulling away just before she suffocated me, she straddled my hips. Her damp vagina settled onto the shaft of my cock and she began to slide back and forth in small increments. Increasing the pressure and the movement, I thought I was going to come, but she must have sensed something and stopped. “What are you thinking, Charlie? Was I right? Don’t you love the way I control you?”
I nodded dumbly and she leaned forward and pressed her lips onto mine. At the same time she reached down, firmly gripped my cock, and guided it inside her. As the head slid in she stopped and whispered fiercely in my ear “Go slow. I’m going to fuck the hell out of you.” Ever so slowly, she gradually took me inside her, pausing as I felt the hardness of her hymen, then it was gone and a wetness surrounded the tight folds of her vagina. She propped herself up again so she could watch my face as she made me come. I couldn’t hold it any longer, then she felt it too and we came together in an ecstatic rush.
She collapsed onto me and we lay there in silence. I was consumed with guilt, but I was also conscious of how incredibly wonderful her body felt. She was smooth, strong and sensual. As she rested on top of me I trailed my hand down her back and felt the incredible firmness of her ass. “Don’t you dare move,” she said in my ear.
After a few minutes I felt my cock swelling again. She was right. As I grew and she got tighter and tighter her hips began to move again. Grabbing my shoulders, she roughly rolled us over until I was on top of her. She dug her heels into my butt, wrapped her arms around me in a bear hug and started thrusting against me faster and faster, her hips slamming into me as I held on for dear life. When we came again she finally rolled off me and we gasped for air.
“I’m going to make you do that every day of your life, Charlie,” she panted.
I just lay there catching my breath. Since there was no hope of resisting her, there was only one thing I could do. I could accept it.
It was sometime in the middle of the night when a sound woke us up. We were still naked, her arm lying across my chest. It was a car coming slowly up the road. It drew closer until it reached the gravel parking area in front of the trailer. Jennifer was on her feet in an instant, peering through the mini blinds.
“Who is it?” I said.
“Hush!” We heard the engine turn off and a car door open and shut. A familiar voice called out; “Charlie? Are you in there?” Right after that another car door shut and I heard another familiar voice; “See, I told you. It’s right where Felipe said it would be.” Then, louder,” Jennifer? You are in big, big trouble..”
Jennifer’s shoulders slumped. She looked over at me and said those words every man hates to hear; “Looks like we have company. Better put some pants on.”
We both slipped on our clothes and got back into bed, pulling the sheet up to cover our lower half. We felt the vibration of people coming up the stairs and coming inside. “Charlie?” “Jennifer?”
Then in doorway came Lissa, followed by Tina and Nicole. Lissa stood before me, my soft, blonde Amazon, her naturally curly hair surrounding her like an aura, her golden tanned body glowing with vitality. She looked at as her eyes slowly filled with tears.
“Oh, Charlie… how could you?”
“What an asshole!” chimed in Tina from over her shoulder while Nicole, her sharp, chiseled features in the rear, just shook her head in disgust.
“Wait a minute!” I protested, “This was not my idea! I didn’t plan any of this!”
“Yeah, right,” sneered Tina. The big-titted tomboy looked like she was ready to come over and punch me in the face. Again.
“We had something special!” said Lissa, “how could you betray me like this?” The look on her face drove a spike in my heart.
“Stop it!” said Jennifer, raising her chin defiantly. “Charlie is right, he didn’t plan any of this. It was all me. I kidnapped him and brought him here so I could marry him.” She draped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.
“Marry!” All three of them stared in shock.
“I love him!”
The room erupted in a babble of conversation as everyone suddenly had something to say, and say it very loudly.
“Hold on!” Lissa finally shouted over the din, “You mean to tell me that this little girl took you prisoner, and you let her?”
“I didn’t exactly let her…”
“Oh, come on!”
“What a load of crap!” Nicole said.
More babble, growing increasingly louder until Tina shouted for attention. “Well, to be fair,” said Tina, looking around the room, “pretty much everyone here has beaten up Charlie, right?”
The three girls all looked at each other and shrugged. “Well, yeah.”
“You were all lucky!” I shouted.
“Now, Charlie.” scolded Jennifer, “what did I teach you about acceptance?”
“Did you have sex with him?” Lissa demanded.
“I forced him,” said Jennifer proudly.
As the room erupted in noise again Tina shouted over the top. “Hold on!” She looked around the room again, “To be fair, pretty much everyone here has forced Charlie to have sex with them, right?”
The four girls all looked at each other again and Nicole giggled. “I guess we have.”
“I even spanked him,” said Tina “so it’s entirely possible that Jennifer did kidnap him against his will.”
Lissa seemed to mull that over. “Well, she’s only fifteen, but maybe,,,”
“And we all know he’s pretty lovable, right?” Tina looked at Lissa and Nicole, who raised their eyebrows, and seemingly in agreement, nodded.
“I mean, I even have feelings for him, and I’m gay.”
“Tina! You never told me!”
“I know, I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. But here’s my theory – when you’re having sex with him, doesn’t it just kill you the way he gets so excited while you’re completely dominating him? I’d love to fuck him again.”
“I know, right?” burst in Nicole, “you’re basically making him your bitch and he’s loving it. It makes you feel like you’re Queen of the Universe! I would totally do him again.”
“Hey!” I protested, “I’m not some kind of masochist!”
“That’s not why I love him,” said Lissa, “I love him because he’s sweet and fun to talk to.”
“So it’s also possible that Jennifer loves him too.” Said Tina.
“That’s right,” said Jennifer, sitting back against the headboard with her arms crossed under her breasts. “For a combination of those reasons. I may be young, but I know what love is.”
“Oh, sweetie,” said Lissa, “I know you know. But he belongs to me.”
“I’ll fight you for him Lissa. I know you’re Tina’s best friend, but I can’t let him go.”
“Hold on!” I said over the rising volume. “Let me get a word in edgewise.” They all paused and looked over at me. “It seems to me that basically, the only real problem we have is that we don’t all hate each other, we all really like each other.”
The girls all looked at each other. Nicole put her arm around Tina and patted Lissa at the same time. Tina reached down and grabbed Jennifers toe and shook it playfully. “Yeah…”
“There is a lot of love in this room,” I said.
Lissa nodded emphatically. “Exactly! Maybe too much. It’s like we all want to share you, and that’s not possible.”
“Well,” I said, clearing my throat, “this hasn’t really come up before since I’m not a religious person, but technically speaking, did you know that I’m actually a Mormon?”
The four of them stopped trying to talk all at once and looked at each other, figuring out the implications. The Lissa climbed on to bed and crawled up to where Jennifer and I were sitting. “Scoot over,” she said. Now in the middle, she patted the empty space next to her and said to Tina and Nicole “Come on. There’s room enough for all of us.”
Then the five of us were all together in the giant bed. Lissa draped an arm around the two on each side of her and said “Maybe we can work this out. Why don’t we all get naked?”
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-17, 00:47
Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Ridiculous and totally unrealistic, especially the ending.

I loved it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-17, 18:58
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Great to see you back writing. I've missed your stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-20, 14:15
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I have just reread this, 1-7 pages. It was even better than I remembered. Fantastic! You are a marvelous writer. Some of the writers here publish on Amazon. If you don't you should seriously consider it. You tell a full story, not just the action, the thinking, the emotions, the psychology behind the action. And do it wonderfully.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to l0000 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-22, 20:02
Points: 304, Level: 6 Points: 304, Level: 6 Points: 304, Level: 6
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

damn... like one person: said You tell a full story, not just the action, the thinking, the emotions, the psychology behind the action. And do it wonderfully.

i cant deny and this is going a long way id love to see you add onto this most story don't grab my attention like this and i really want you to make more
The Following User Says Thank You to The one guy in the corner For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-22, 18:50
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Fantastic, I loved everything about your story! For a change the guy comes out better then where he started, and getting rewarded!
The Following User Says Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-22, 22:30
Points: 2,791, Level: 21 Points: 2,791, Level: 21 Points: 2,791, Level: 21
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The one guy in the corner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
damn... like one person: said You tell a full story, not just the action, the thinking, the emotions, the psychology behind the action. And do it wonderfully.

i cant deny and this is going a long way id love to see you add onto this most story don't grab my attention like this and i really want you to make more
I agree. This is one of the best stories on this site.
Old 08-Jul-22, 11:44
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

I wish boyandy to write again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:

Tags
sister, teen girl