Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-May-22, 23:51
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Saturday night tournament

Auch!

That's really brutal. One of the most brutal fights he has ever been in.
Honestly, I thought they would attack at the same time but so far they didn't really need it except for one moment. Maybe if he had opened the Nicole mode in the beginning it would have been different. But with the minor help of Marie, Pheebs put him in an impossible situation. The last kick must have really injured him. And if it's the shoulder that Alex injured he might have a serious injury. and if it is not he will maybe have two bad shoulders. Ok, now I am talking about his future career in the league but should ignore that I think. He better finds a way to survive this. Because now the less stable tween is going to work on him. She was already doing great on her own.

On the other hand, this was one of the rare moments in which these girls experience resilience from an opponent. When they were outnumbered they had a hard time at school. Riley kicked their asses when Marie wasn't in full power. But she knew what she was going to encounter. Talking about Riley although she is not a trustworthy person anymore she better finishes her riding session as soon as possible.

Ok, I think this fight is a lost one. He just needs to survive at the moment but I am really curious about how he will survive and the after-effects of this. What will other people think and feel about this?

What's going to be Rachel's response? I doubt that she was expecting this when she had an alliance with Riley.

Is Alex going to return the favor and visit him in the hospital

What about Nic? He is kind of her property or she thinks he is. What will she do?

Is Karen going to be pissed at Riley?

More importantly, Jane?

Ok, I am thinking too much about the future. He needs to survive first.

I think you are really busy nowadays. Thank you for finding the time and continuing the series.
Old 15-Jun-22, 12:41
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts

She didn’t give me a chance to get up, she took my injured arm and dragged me into the middle of the room before hooking her leg around my limb, trapping my elbow behind her knee and dropping me into a bicep slicer. She levered my wrist back towards my shoulder, bending my forearm over her thigh and putting brutal strain on my elbow. I screamed again in agony. Marie threw her head back and laughed sadistically, ‘Yessssss! Scream for me!’ she cried, pushing my arm again and forcing another cry from my lips.
She might have broken my arm right there, but something I was learning about both sisters…they were both incredibly arrogant. Marie leaned down, wanting to look me right in the eye as she tortured me. That brought an escape within range. I reached up, gripped one of her pigtails firmly, and yanked as hard as I fucking could! Her neck contorted and her eyes wend wide with shock. I dragged her on top of me, forcing her to release her grip on my arm as her head twisted at the end of her pigtail. Fury filled me again as kneed her in the back and spun out from under her, pulling her back to her feet by her hair even as she cried out in her own scalp burning pain.

Grabbing the scruff of her shirt with one hand I shoved her over my lower leg, tripping her and sending her to the marble floor with a thud. I made the immediate mistake of reaching down for her to find my arm seized and a pair of legs spinning up to wrap around me, it was like being attacked by an octopus, wrapping its tentacles around me and pulling me to the floor. I landed on top of her and we began to roll across the floor, trying to gain the advantage. It was not quite as comfortable or painless as wrestling mats as my elbows and kneed knocked against the marble but surly, it was no better for her. Fists slammed into my sides and into the side of my head as we rolled. Marie made it into full mount, sitting high on my chest she began to reign down punched as I covered up, trying to avoid the blows.

‘Fuck him up Marie!’ shouted Pheobe as I peeped through the gap in my guard, trying to adjust for the incoming blows. Marie threw hammer fists, hooks and repeatedly tried to mash her elbow down into my face. A few got through, stinging my face and wearing down my resolve. I bucked and bridged, trying to get her off but she maintained balance well. I was in a really bad spot and Marie took one of my wrists, peeling it away and striking through the gap. She laughed gleefully as her knuckles smacked into my cheek and I hissed in pain. Another blow landed, then another. I bucked frantically but I could not get this little bitch off me, she spread her knees wide again to maintain her balance and continued alternating between pulling my guard away and driving punched through the gaps.

I tasted blood again and my nose felt clogged after the last few strikes. Marie suddenly stopped and spun around on me, twisting sideways and scissoring my arm before throwing herself onto her back and stretching my captive limb out into an armbar. I stiffened the limb just before she was able to hyperextend my elbow, but the pressure was immense. I had her legs across my chest and neck as she started for slowly force my arm across her thigh, bending my elbow back on itself.

‘Ooooohh!’ laughed Pheobe. I could barely hear her over my own ragged breathing and struggles.

I couldn’t stop her. She had all the leverage. Slowly, she bent my arm back across her thigh and I felt my elbow start to give way. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth, putting all my effort into resisting her. She wouldn’t stop, I knew. If I couldn’t stop her, she would break my arm and that would be it. I heard her gleeful giggles again as she seemed to pause, savouring her dominance over me. It was my opening.

I twisted my body, turning into the armbar. The sudden move caught her off guard as she tried once again to bend my elbow joint. I scrambled to my knees, straining as hard as I could to resist. Marie hung on, scissoring my arm hard and clinging to me like a limpet. At least she was light as I got to my knees, then feet, lifting her off the floor as she tried to maintain the hold. Our eyes met for a moment and for the first time, I saw furious annoyance that I was ruining her plans. I managed to bend my elbow a little, removing the risk of hyperextension. Now, with Marie off the floor, I dropped her on her back, hard. Her head knocked against the floor, and I felt her grip on me release with the impact. I untangled my arm from her and stood up. She was partially out from the impact to her head but she was already coming round, her eyes focusing on me again.

I was about to reach for her to drag her to her feet, maybe rough her up some more, but I heard the squeak of feet on the marble behind me. I turned…just in time to see Pheobe’s foot up close as it crashed into my head.
I’ve been choked out quite a few times. Jane, Nicole, Rachel, even Ruth. I’ve taken some big hits over my time in the league but very few have been straight knockout kicks. They are perhaps the worst way to go out because it’s not a quick sleep from a choke, it’s a violent shutdown of the brain from a critical impact. This particular critical impact was from a perfectly placed roundhouse kick from Pheobe. I was snapped out like a light.

Voices…I heard Pheobe say something…’You ok?’ she said…or something. It all sounded far away…wet. ‘Yeah,’ someone replied. Not me. My head buzzed like feedback on a microphone as I opened my eyes. Strangely, my vision was pretty clear, just lucky I guess. I was on my back, head lolled to the side with my arms splayed out like a cross. Pheobe was helping Marie to her feet, cupping her head as her smaller sister slumped against her.

‘You sure?’ said Pheobe.

Marie rubbed the back of her head, ‘Yeah…I think so.’

I rolled onto my side, crawling a few feet before getting to my knees. This was not over…not even close and I still had these two predators waiting for the kill. I couldn’t beat them both, not with them working together. I had to get out of here. I reached the wall and sort of climbed up it to get to my feet, letting the wall take my weight as I tried my wobbly legs. I focused on the door to the outside, and took a few steps towards it, almost falling as my balance reset.

‘Hey!’ came a voice, followed by shoes slowly taping on the floor. Looked up…Pheobe walked into my view, taking position between my and the door.
‘You’re not leaving?’ she smiled.

‘Y…you made your point,’ I rasped.

Pheobe giggled and shook her head, ‘I don’t think so,’ she replied, the smile fading into a thin snarl.

‘Not…fucking…done!’ came the other voice. I turned my head. Marie was still rubbing her head but she too wore an angry grimace as she stood to my right.

‘Please,’ I said, ‘this is a mistake…just let me leave.’

‘We were playing before…now we’re gonna show you what happens when you PISS, US, OFF!’ shouted Pheobe.

This was one of those “dig deep” moments, and I did. I inhaled a deep breath and tensed and untensed my muscles a few times. Ok, nothing broken, nothing too damaged. The knockout was brutal but not total. I guess I was only out for a few seconds, not cold. Still…I couldn’t beat two of them…not like this. I had to escape, had to get away somehow…I didn’t know how. Once again, the sisters moved in lockstep, moving around me and positioning themselves either side of me this time. My head felt clear enough to fight again and I raised my fists.

What the fuck was I going to do!?

Phoebe seemed to sway side to side a little, like a cat eyeing up its prey. Those legs! Scratch what I said before, Riley and Jane had nothing on this girl and I knew that I couldn’t afford another direct hit from either of those feet.

Pheobe skittered forward and threw her kicks again. I backed up as far as I could go until I hit the wall, then took a chance and dodged sideways as she twisted in a circle and delivered a back kick aimed at my hip area. I hunched over, arms up, trying to guess where she would go next. I guessed right as I got another close up glimpse of the soles of her shoes as they sailed within inches of my guard. I realised that I couldn’t just keep backing off…I had to go on the offensive and take at least one of these girls out. Then, maybe, I could make a run for it.

I waited, backing up again, baiting Pheobe to come in again. So far, I’d been very defensive. I hoped she would be overconfident and take a risk to try and force the issue. Finally, a break…I was right.

The high kick came in, aimed at my head. Pheobe had her arms down, not expecting anything back. I slipped it neatly and closed the distance on her outside. Before her foot came back to the floor, I dug my knuckles into her side just under her ribs. She shrieked as the strike landed but I wasn’t finished. I hooked my left arm around her head, almost clotheslining her and pulled her around, driving my fists into her side again, then her lower back in two quick punches. I clawed at her shirt to maintain some kind of grip and heard a popping/ripping sound as I tore open the top few buttons. Pheobe cried out as I cranked her head back sharply, dragging her down backwards and bringing my knee up into her back at the same time. It was brutal. The thud of my knee emptied her lungs from the back and she hit the floor with a grimace on her face. I raised a foot to drive my heel down onto her ample chest…and Marie speared into my gut, driving me back to the wall. They weren’t going to go one at a time anymore. The sisters were done playing fair.

Marie slammed me back against the wall and tried to lift me off my feet again, but she was tiring. Unable to lift me, her legs buckled, and we both went to our knees and toppled onto the floor. We rolled over each other, arms flailing as we tried to strike each other. Marie found herself between my legs and aimed a knee strike at my balls. I quickly wrapped my legs around her to stifle to strike and she switched tactics, trying to get halfway back to her feet and fold me over on my self as we wrestled for each others wrists. The look on her face was pure hatred as she was almost foaming at the mouth, pigtails flailing wildly as she tore an arm free and landed a hammer fist to my face. Unable to maintain the scissors, I had to let go and Marie got back to her feet. Raising her fist she jumped…well, almost dived, aiming for my head but in desperation, I stuck a leg up and landed a clean heel kick under her chin as she came in. The strike snapped her head back and she collapsed almost limp on top of me, head thumping on my chest and blood splatting across my shirt from her busted nose. Pheobe was scrambling back to her feet a few meters away. I heaved Marie’s limp body out from between my legs as a wet gurgle escaped her lips, she flopped onto the floor beside me as Pheobe made it to her feet.

‘FUCKER!’ she screamed, spit flying from her mouth. The left side of her shirt was ripped open to below her breast, exposing her plain white bra on one side. The taller sister marched at me, still on my back. Frantically, I kicked and scraped my feet against the floor and flung myself over onto all fours. I wouldn’t make it to my feet in time, I knew, those legs were a split seconds from range. It happened in a flash, Pheobe aimed a soccer kick at me, that black pump heading right for my face. I braced, swung out a close elbow strike to meet her kick and hoped for the best. Luck isn’t something I get much of in my fights. Perhaps it was being saved up for this most desperate of battles, in any event, the hardest part of my elbow connected neatly with her shin as I smashed her leg away.

Pheobe’s screech pierced my ears as she fell back. As soon as she put weight on the leg I’d hit, it gave way and she fell to the floor clutching her shin. It wasn’t broken, I’d have felt it, but it was a really hard block, like she’d kicked brick wall.

A chance.

I hauled myself to my feet, almost falling but I managed to stay up. The path to the door was clear but I only managed to take a few steps before a weight landed on my back…Marie. She flung herself on me like a monkey and snaked her arm quickly around my throat, wrapping her legs around my waist.

‘DEAD…YOU FUCKING DEAD!’ she hissed in my ear. Her tone had a nasal quality from her busted nose. She tightened her choke and tried to complete a full rear naked with her other arm while she clung to me like a monkey.
‘SONOFABITCH!’ screamed Pheobe from somewhere behind me. I spun us around as I used both hands to prevent Marie from choking me out. Pheobe was trying to stand, leaning up against one of the walls but every ginger attempt to put her injured leg down ended up in her hopping in agony. Marie crushed my throat in the crook of her elbow and hissed again in my ear. I stiffened my neck and pried at her arm with my hands, stepping over to the other side wall and backing Marie into it as hard as I could to try and dislodge her.

By now, most of the ornaments and pictures on the tables had been swept off and smashed on the floor as the three of us battled back and forth. My feet crunched on the glass as I slammed backwards into the wall again, feeling Marie’s choke weaken just a little. Pheobe was taking tentative steps on her injured leg, still holding onto the wall as she limped to test her injured limb. I slammed Marie back into the wall again but my hands slipped from her forearm and she locked on the RNC tight, bracing the back of my head with her other arm and starting to lever my head forward, crushing my neck. I sucked in a quick breath and kept my neck tight, if I passed out now…it would be over.

‘GOT HIM PHEEBS!’ growled Marie over my shoulder as her arms constricted around my throat. I felt the pressure build and build…she had good technique…to be expected I suppose from a wrestler. I tried slamming her against the wall again but that was no longer working. A wheezing, heaving noise escaped my throat as I felt myself starting to go light headed. No, I couldn’t let it end like this! I reached over my shoulder, swiping my arm around, looking for some part of Marie’s head to latch on to and finding one of her pigtails once again in my grasp. I pulled her hair like a rope, as if I was trying to drag her over my shoulder. Squealed erupted in my ear as her choke loosened just a little. That was ok, a little was all I needed! With my other arm, I started to wiggle my fingers into the gap, forcing the slightest of breathing room as I stumbled with Marie on my back to the table where I had found the photograph. Turning around, I threw myself back, slamming Marie’s lower back into the edge of the table, splitting the wood and extracting another scream from her in my ear. Her RNC broke and I was once again able to pitch her over my shoulders and let her land heavily on the marble floor.

No fucking respite! Pheobe was already hobbling towards me, her face a mask of anger and hatred, seething with rage. At least she couldn’t thrown those really hard kicks anymore as she still seemed to grimace every time she had to put her weight on the leg I had struck. I raised my fists and moved to meet her but found my left leg stuck…in the grip of Marie. The semi conscious bitch was clinging to my foot like a parking boot and already dragging herself back to her feet. Pheobe reached me and unloaded punches. The first few hit my guard, then they started getting through to my ribs. I tried to elbow Marie as she clambered back to her feet but it was no use. Both girls were now on their feet and in my personal space. What advantage I might have had, disappeared in an instant.

A hand closed around my belt, fists slammed into my sides as I was pulled around to face Marie. I turtled, covering my head and bracing for the assault. A knee up through my guard, a sharp pain to the back of my legs from another knee, nails raking across my face. I was being mauled by two big cats. Pain splashed across me as I panicked. I didn’t know what to do and my composure left me. I felt arms slipping under my own and hands liking at the back of my neck. Jerked upright and my head pushed down, I found myself trapped in a tight full nelson from Pheobe with Marie squaring up to me in front.

Maris snorted and spat a glob of blood onto my shirt, ‘You got him?’ she asked.

‘Nice and tight!’ said Pheobe, pushing my chin down into my chest.
You can guess what followed. A savage beating from Marie while Phoebe held me up in the full nelson. My ribs had never taken such a bruising before and I’m ashamed to say I might have cried out for her to stop more than once. I can’t remember. I know she paused every few hits to get in my face and taunt me but how long she wailed on me for, I just don’t know. I remember the pressure easing from my neck as I slipped out of the full nelson down to my knees. I looked up as Marie towered over me and delivered one last jaw crunching punch to my chin, sending me semi-conscious to the floor face down.

‘Prick!’ spat Marie.

My head was buzzing again. My mind told me to get up, keep fighting, but my body would not obey any longer. I groaned, strangely enjoying the feeling of the cold marble on my cheek.

‘Well…he was a little more difficult that we thought?’ said Pheobe.

Marie sniggered, ‘Yeah, but nothing we can’t handle huh?’

Pheobe sighed, ‘What now? Toss him outside?’

‘Hell no, he busted my nose and your leg…I think we owe him something more permanent to remember us by, don’t you?’

Laughter followed.

I felt weight on me as Marie seated herself on my lower back. She took my arms and pulled them behind me, straightening my arms and levering them up into a strappado stretch. She edged up on me until I could see her knees almost level with my head and my shoulders started to strain under the pressure.

‘Hey, you awake bitch?’ she said.

I squirmed under her, feeling the strain build from the double shoulder lock. Marie pushed my arms up further. I balled my fists as they pointed up at the ceiling and tried to wriggle forwards to ease the pressure but her ass kept me pinned to the floor.

‘Yeah, he’s awake,’ said Pheobe. A moment later, I felt her foot come down on my head, toes on my temple and heel on my jaw as she pinned my face to the marble.

‘Good,’ said Marie, ‘because I’d hate for you to miss this.’

She started pushing my arms higher. My right arm was already damaged from the fight with Alex and I could already feel it giving way. The difference here was that these two had no intention of stopping.

‘Stooooop!’ I cried, thrashing under Marie like a stuck animal. I couldn’t do anything as she started pushing my arms further and further. The two sisters just cackled like a pair of witches.

Pheobe raised her foot, hovering it over my face, ‘Hope you know a good plastic surgeon!’ she grinned as she prepared to stamp my face into the ground at the moment my shoulders dislocated.

I squeezed my eyes shut. This was going to be really bad.

‘WHAT THE FUCK!’ screamed a voice, booming around the hallway.

Riley!

Riley stormed into the hallway. She had clearly been out riding. Her long hair was tucked under a riding helmet. White long sleeved shirt covered by a black riding tunic, the cream pants plunged into those almost knee high boots that knocked on the floor like a cane with every step. She unbuckled the helmet and tossed it, freeing her hair to fall down her back and sending the riding had skidding across the marble.

‘WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING!’ she screamed as she marched towards us.

‘Just dealing with a burglar?’ said Pheobe.

‘A FUCKING BURGALAR, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU FUCKING RETARD? OFF HIM, NOW!’

‘Aww c’mon sis,’ said Maire, still holding my arms in an agonising position and showing no signs of easing up, ‘we were just having som-‘

‘NOW! YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!’ screamed Riley.

I felt Marie shudder, ‘Y-you don’t need to say things like that Riley…I..I mean, you-‘

‘ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF? GET THE FUCK OFF HIM BEFORE I BREAK YOUR GODDAMN NECK YOU FREAK OF NATURE!’

It was weird to hear those kinds of insults yelled in Riley’s posh accent but clearly it had the desired effect. Marie released my arms and almost fell off me, scrambling to her feet and sidling up to Pheobe as they stood like chastised children in the face of their older sister.

Riley’s nostrils were flaring furiously, and her face flushed red, ‘I fucking told you two, I FUCKING TOLD YOU, that one of my friends might come round at some time today…and this it what you do?’

‘Now wait,’ said Pheobe, ‘You didn’t say nothin about it being a guy…we thought-‘

‘I swear to Christ I should have left you two mental cases in that trailer. YOU CAN’T CONTROL YOURSELFS FOR A FEW FUCKING HOURS WHILE I’M NOT HERE?’

‘Look…we’re sorry,’ said Marie. Her voice trembled like she was on the verge of tears.

I felt able to move again. I crawled on all fours to the nearest wall and slumped against it, resting my head back and allowing my head to lol towards the three women still exchanging a few feet away. Everything hurt. I know I always say that after a bad fight, but none of my fights for the league have ever been to the fucking death! I felt a mixture of terror and relief, blotted by pain and discomfort all over my beaten frame.

‘You don’t nee-‘ started Pheobe.

‘Get the fuck out of my sight…both of you, not another WORD, GO!’

Pheobe as Marie paused a moment before turning and shuffling out. Phoebe leaning heavily on Marie as she hobbled on her injured leg. Marie wiped her busted nose with her sleeve as they moved off, heads down through the door at the side of the hall.

I gazed at Riley as she glared at their backs. As they left, her head turned to me, and her expression softened. Slowly, she started to walk over to where I was slumped on the floor against the wall. She unbuttoned her black tunic and shrugged it off her shoulders, tossing it away as she had her hat. She planted her hands on her hips and stood looking down at me, ‘Are you ok?’

‘Peachy,’ I said, ‘Those two are insane!’

Riley smiled and held up three fingers, ‘Three of us…in fact darling.’
I sighed. The hotel, Jane, Rachel, Alex getting beaten up…this might not have been the best time to challenge her, but I was done playing around. I needed answers, and even in my current state, I wanted to hear them.

‘Riley?’ I said.

‘Yes darling?’

‘I know everything.’

It was a bland statement that could have meant anything, but Riley’s smile faded just a little as she realised what I meant.

‘I see,’ she said, tilting her head a little, ‘that’s ahhh…unfortunate.’

There was the most awkward of silences as we stared into each others eyes. Even now I found her incredibly hot to look at, even in my current state. Those tight pants, that shirt straining to hold those tits in, that porcelain high cheekboned face and that crazy long hair plunging down her back.

Riley sighed and held out her hand, ‘Please darling…hear me out, I’ll explain everything.’

--

Author note - Sorry for the slow updates recently, been busy and added a hefty dose of the old covid to slow me down. Will have this chapter completed as soon as I can.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-22, 12:57
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

this is a big turning point for him. he doesn’t really have people on his side right now.

if Riley ends up being another person he has to deal with, his uphil battle gets even more brutal.
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-22, 14:23
Last Achievements

Yeah, I am actually proud of him right now. I think in the second part of the fight he really fought well. The first rounds were a kind of one sided but he didn't get the importance of the situation yet. Even when they were fighting simultaneously he fought decently. Gave them hard times.

Now. I probably would not have challenged Riley right away but what did they call him before 'brave and stupid?' Anyway. This is actually not just his problem anymore. The league is in more danger than Nic's coup d'etat right now. But is he going to share everything with other members of the league? I don't know. This is something he should decide. But I am afraid Riley is a huge security risk right now. But does he have any allies now? To be honest only Ruth and maybe Suki come to my mind. and they were hardly supportive during his darkest time.

We'll see.

Thank you for continuing while you are busy and get well soon.
Old 16-Jun-22, 18:43
Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Good chapter, having the twins be at their most vicious and then have Riley cow them both almost instantly really dials in what a big deal she is.

I imagine Riley thinks she has a good reason for what she's been doing... I'm not convinced that anyone aside from perhaps her sisters would agree though. I don't think she needs to be the narrator's enemy, though, because I wouldn't be surprised if Alex just got vigilante'd for what she did to him.
The Following User Says Thank You to Peasantry For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-22, 22:05
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts

You know she’s rich, but hey, Riley sure did inherit some money from her stepfather…although his “accidental death” looked more and more shady to me every passing day knowing her. The rear of the house was more opulent than the front. A wide veranda with stone steps leading down to some really long, perfectly kept lawns stretching off into the distance. Riley helped me to one of the round tables at the side and sat me down. She returned with some cotton swabs and a few sticking plasters. Perching her ass on the edge of my seat she slipped on her thick black rimmed glasses I hadn’t seen her wear for a while and proceeded to wordlessly clean up the deep scratches Marie had left all over my neck and across my cheek before sticking a small plaster across the deeper cut that could only have come from the swipe of one of Pheobe’s kicks. After she had finished, she patted me on the shoulder and moved around to one of the chairs to my left and lit a cigarette. She slumped back in the chair and swept her hair back. After a pause that seemed like an age she finally said, ‘Ok…you ask the questions.’

‘You tried to buy the hotel?’

She nodded.

‘You paid Rachel to go after Jane.’

‘Mmm-hmm.’

‘You had Alex beaten up…by your sisters I guess?’

‘Yup.’

‘So why…any of it…why?’

‘Because I always get what I want…I thought you’d have figured that out by now?’

I sighed. Same old story I’d heard from a few others in this league, ‘Me?’

Riley smiled, ‘Oh come on darling, don’t pretend to me that there’s nothing between us. You and I have been hot for each other since the day we started training. Tell me it isn’t true? No? I thought not. See, I like you, I like you a lot and that should be obvious to you. I love rolling around with you, I love beating and dominating you and yes, I even love BEING beaten and dominated BY you. It’s all just as good to me. So yes, you are say, eighty percent of the reason.’

‘And the other twenty?’

‘I felt the league was a little stagnant. Boring, not enough newer people. I had this grand idea of buying out the hotel and converting it into some kind of dedicated training and match facility.’

‘For a secret, illegal, sex fighting club?’ I said sarcastically.

‘Yeah…when I thought about it a little more, it made less sense to be so brash, so I pulled out. It left your Jane a little distracted, which worked in my favour with the bondage tournament coming up. I approached Rachel and, despite paying her, I found her to be more than enthusiastic about going after Jane anyway…so I really didn’t need to give her any other incentive to go after her number one rival.’

‘I was happy with Jane you know.’

‘No you weren’t. You were enamoured. You were rivals, you hated each other for a long time and it showed, even when I was in the car with you, that time, she was so insecure, instantly jealous. Tell me she didn’t give you grief about training me?’

‘Maybe a little.’ I couldn’t deny that Jane and I clashed over Riley a little behind the scenes. She never came out and said it, but I’m sure she would have preferred me to drop her as a student.

‘Right. You were better as enemies, or at least, more motivated.’

‘And Alex?’

‘I’m a wolfpack leader darling, nobody damages my pack members like she did to you. She hurt you, so I made sure she got paid back for that.

Nothing too serious…no bones broken.’

‘I didn’t ask you to do that.’

Riley smiled, ‘You’ll never have to.’

I sighed and settled back into the chair. I was still aching but most of the small nagging pains were already dropping off. My jaw hurt like hell where Pheobe had booted it and my shoulders still felt tight from being overstretched by Marie but I was recovering pretty well given how rough that had been. I’d need a cold bath later and a long sleep, tomorrow, the real pain would manifest I was sure. Across on the other side of the veranda on another round table, Marie was sat eating from a bowl of cereal. She hadn’t even bothered to wipe the blood from her face as she sat cross legged on the chair, slowly munching her food, casting the occasional glance my way.

Pheobe was nowhere to be seen.

‘So what happens now?’ I said, looking back at Riley.

For the first time she looked less than confident, almost sad. She reached up and slipped her glasses off, tossing them gently onto the table and resting back in her chair again, ‘Whatever you want, I guess. It’s quite clear that I’ve fucked up here. I know that darling. I behaved as I always have to get what I want, by using other people without thinking that I might have been just as successful by being myself. I’ve laid out how I feel. I want you to be part of my life, permanently, and I swear, nothing like this will ever happen again. I’ll be like an open book to you, I’ll tell you everything and I’ll tell you straight away if something is bothering me.’

‘Quite an offer,’ I replied. Riley smiled, ‘It’s the best you’re gonna get.’

I almost jumped out of my seat as a glass of water was plonked down in front of me. I jerked my head up to find Pheobe standing over me. Like her sister, she hadn’t cleaned up after the fight, not even changed the ripped shirt I had left her with. Bruising was already forming across her jaw and cheek and she had a good black eye on the way from one of my punches that got through.

‘No hard feelings?’ she said cheerily, holding out her hand.

I took the slender hand gently and shook it, ‘No…fine. How’s your leg?’ I asked.

Pheobe shrugged, ‘All good. We had some good exchanges there huh? Marie and I love a good scrap and you gave us one of the best ones yet.’

‘Ah…you're welcome?’

Pheobe gave me what can only be described as a sultry wink as she turned to walk over to the table with her sister, ‘We’ll do it again some time? Just the two of us?’ she said over her shoulder with another wink and a smile.
Riley chuckled next to me, ‘But then…there’s always competition for your attention, isn’t there darling?’

I widened my eyes at the suggestion, ‘You cannot be serious?’

‘Oh it’s worse than that darling, look,’ she nodded over at the sisters table.
Phoebe had sauntered over. As she approached, Marie had looked up and glared at her, locking eyes as she moved to sit on the opposite side of the table. Pheobe took her time sitting down, lounging back in the chair and resting her hand on the tabletop where she slowly started tapping her fingers silently on the surface. She smiled across the table at her sister. Marie continued chewing her food, very slowly with a growing scowl on her face.
‘What’s happening?’ I asked.

Riley laughed, ‘They both like you. Right now, they are building up. When you leave, they’ll find somewhere and fight to decide who gets first crack. They will tear our hair, twist arms and legs, beat each other to a pulp until one of them submits. Then…the next time you see them, the winner will make a move on you.’

‘Seriously!?’

‘Yup. To be perfectly honest,’ she leaned in a little and her voice dropped to a whisper, ‘I think Marie is still a virgin so she might fight even harder, but I really can’t be sure. Phoebe…well, I know she’s had her way with a few guys. They are quite a lot like me, they just take what they want and destroy everything else. I figure having them around, I might be able to help them a little.’

‘Pheobe seems more normal.’

Riley shook her head, ‘No, she’s not, not at all. She just stays on her meds more consistently which give the impression that she’s normal. She’s just as twisted as her sister.’

‘I don’t want any part of that!’ I declared.

‘Let’s see which one of them comes out on top later,’ said Riley.

The two sisters continued to sit and glare at each other like that were engaged in a staring contest. Marie held a spoonful of food halfway between the bowl and her mouth as she seemed frozen in time focused on her sister. Pheobe looked more relaxed with a sly smile on her face, but she seemed equally poised.

I had to get out of this place now. It felt like so much had happened and I needed space to think things through. I mean, it’s not like I have another crazy goth lady seeking to get her name tattooed directly onto my brain tissue was it? Or a crazed blonde looking to have me as her man? Now Riley as well? I could imagine how that would go down with Nicole.

‘I understand I’m asking a lot,’ said Riley, ‘Forgiveness, understanding, commitment, all in one afternoon. I don’t expect you to just cheer and throw yourself at me. Think about things, know that I’m sorry and I’ll make it up to you, and you KNOW I can make it up to you, right?’

I nodded at her. Now, I have to be honest. I was tempted. She was right that I was incredibly attracted to her, far more than I ever was to Jane. I did think about her a lot in those early training days as I mentioned and she was pretty much the complete package for me. But…could I ever live with that treachery in the back of my mind? That Riley decided that she just wanted me and did all that crap to my friends to force the issue? Besides, it wouldn’t take Alex long to figure out what happened? Or Jane? If I moved to Riley and it all came out, I might make an enemy of the whole league because of what she had done…and what the fuck would Karen say? She might kick ME out of the league. Did I keep all this a secret? Could I, even if I wanted to?
This was a lot to deal with. I drank the glass of water and stood up to leave.

The sound of two other chairs quickly scraping the stone as Pheobe and Marie jumped to their feet, ‘You’re going?’ said Marie as the two hopped over to me.

‘Already?’ said Pheobe. I shot a glance at Riley who was facepalming, hiding her laughter. She gave me a wave. I gave middle finger behind my back at her as I turned to the sisters.

‘Err, yeah, work in the morning,’ I replied.

‘Awww danm,’ moaned Marie. I started to walk to the stone steps down to the garden, in an instant I had a sister on each arm. Pheobe swung up to my right side and hooked her arm around mine, slipping her fingers between mine and holding my hand. She had a strong grip! Marie took the other side and grabbed my other hand, ‘We’ll walk you to your car,’ whispered Phoebe. I decided not to argue. Riley was still giggling as I looked over my shoulder. We reached the bottom of the steps and started slowly walking the stone perimeter path back around the front of the house.

‘Listen,’ said Pheobe, ‘we’re really sorry about earlier.’

‘Yeah, sooooooo sorry,’ added Marie.

‘Why don’t you let me make it up to you,’ said Pheobe, ‘come to the gym with me? We’ll get some pads, some gloves, bit of friendly sparring, I’ll show you some kicking techniques?’

‘Well I-‘

‘Ah come on Pheebs,’ said Marie, ‘If he wants to go to the gym he wants to hit the mats with me, roll around a little, maybe practice some pin escapes, short shorts? sound good?’

‘Err,’

‘So!’ said Marie, releasing my hand and jumping in front of us, matching our walking pace walking backwards, ‘What’s this fighting league Riley talks about? We love fighting?’

‘It’s not really the kind of fighting you practice I think,’ I replied.

I felt Pheobe’s chin on my shoulder and her lips brushing my ear, ‘There’s fucking too right? That I certainly do practice.’

‘Subtle Pheebs, really subtle sis!’

‘Give it a rest pigtails.’

‘She steals every boyfriend I’ve ever had, can you believe that!?’

‘I err-‘

‘I do not steal EVERY boyfriend you ever had Marie, you exaggerate.’
‘Oh really…get this, I was being picked up for a date, she lures me into her room, beats the shit out of me, ties me up with a laptop cable and a phone charger and leaves with my date…claiming to be ME!’

‘I did you a favour, that greaseball tried to grope me inside of ten minutes!’
‘Yeah, but it should have been ME! How did he even not realise!? We don’t even look remotely the same!’

I understood pretty quickly that these two really were crazy. The thought of one of them coming on to me and me having to give them the brush off...oh holy shit how would that go? They seemed to carry on the conversation almost with themselves as we walked. Pheobe took to resting her head on my shoulder like I was escorting her and her grip on my hand remained pretty solid. I just wanted to get out of here, and soon enough, we got to my car. I fumbled for my keys…shit, I’d left them behind.

‘Oh, don’t worry, I’ll run and get them for you!’ said Marie, turning on her heel and jogging back along the path out of sight.

Pheobe rolled her eyes, ‘Finally she’s gone!’

Before I could react, she had shoved me back against the side of my car and slipped an arm around my waist. In a flash, she had swung her other arm around my head and pressed her lips to mine. I opened my mouth more in surprise than anything else and she slipped her tongue straight in. Now, I won’t deny, she was a good kisser, and my man brain definitely didn’t hesitate in kissing her back. I slipped one of my arms around her waist and…ok, one of my hands might have drifted down to her butt, but hey, sue me. Her body felt well-toned and taught in my grip and she had buns of steel. Maybe it was the pleasure centre firing after all the recent pain that just made me go along with it but we passionately kissed for about a minute until we heard the crunching of footsteps on the stones. Phoebe quickly broke the kiss and stepped back before Marie reappeared, running her thumb across her mouth and biting her bottom lip as she looked at me, ‘Next time,’ she winked.

Fuck, what had I done?

Marie gleefully presented me with my car keys. I said my nervous goodbyes and jumped into the car, trying not to look like I was in a rush to leave. I got out onto the main road, dove a mile, pulled over, turned off the engine…and screamed! I beat my fist on the steering wheel. Fuck this was all getting too much. Why me? Why was I some object to be fought over or possessed?
As if by fucking magic, my phone buzzed…Nicole. The text read:

COME TO MY PLACE IN ONE HOUR

Seriously? She was actually (Go to Nicoles) just summoning me by text message? Who the hell (go to Nicoles now) did she think she was? I had real problems with the women in this league. You know what? (go to Nicoles) If I’m perfectly honest, who in the league was a genuine friend to me? A friend as in, not a rival, not in it to hurt me or get something from me? (GO TO NICOLES!!)

‘SHUT UP!’ I screamed at the errant little voice that Nicole had planted in my head somehow. I kept reaching for the keys to start the car and drive to her place. She had some serious control over me but my anger was blocking it a little. I grabbed my phone and texted her back:

I CANT COME NOW NIC, GOT SOME THINGS I NEED TO SORT OUT

If I’m honest, I could only really say that Ruth was a true friend, maybe Stella as well. (go to Nicoles) Everyone else was either a rival or I didn’t know them well enough to think of them as anything more than an opponent (go to Nicoles) I’m the only guy in this league and I seem to have a permanent target on my back. No fucking respect at all for me! The phone buzzed again:

58 MINUTES

‘FUCK!’ I spat, tossing the phone into the footwell.

No, I had something radical pop into my head. Something that would be perhaps humiliating, but it would at least allow me to display some pride, reclaim some of that respect. I turned the key and drove as fast as I could to Karens place. Nicoles demand kept ringing in my ear, but it did fade after a few minutes. Ok, that was new. I would catch hell when I next saw her for it, but I’d just have to deal with that when the time came.

Karen waved me in through her window. She was sat at her table adding the latest league results. I marched straight in, ‘I want to propose a special tournament night for next time.’

‘Ok,’ she grinned.

‘Me, versus…’

Karen held her breath expectantly.

‘…everyone else.’

Karen tilted her head and raised an eyebrow. She raised a leg and shoved one of the other chairs out for me, ‘Oh I have got to hear this!’

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-22, 23:39
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Did you always intend to combine your Terror Twins story with the Saturday Night Tournament thread? Because this has all come together so smoothly that it feels perfectly natural. I read some of the Terror Twins stuff back when you wrote it, but to be honest their type of crazy, in their own story, was a bit too much for me. I am actually liking both of the girls a lot more in this context, and of course Riley is mindblowing.

Resisting Nicole's conditioning and dropping that bombshell on Karen at the end of the story really has me eager to see where things go from here.

Thanks for continuing this, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-22, 00:44
Last Achievements

Oh, so she taught the league is a little stagnant? Of course, she would feel like that. She has no idea what he has been through for a few years

Well, I must admit that I was a little concerned that our time with the twins were not going to be long as I expected. But I was clearly wrong. I agree with mixfightor that their entrance has been so smooth and natural. Also as Riley mentioned he is full of forgiveness, understanding, and commitment Or maybe he was scared to death to challenge all three of them right away.

Or, maybe he feels that he has found a new posse to deal with obvious threats.

Mmm, I said some bad things about twins in my previous comments. I regret it a little especially when Marie felt so bad and almost cried. And he really can learn a lot from them and also teach something to them. I am optimistic as usual.

He definitely needs allies now. Call me crazy but I think Riley is sincere when she said that she backs up her people.

Riley also said something interesting. I think Riley and Jane agreed that he and Jane are not good for each other. Ok, Jane didn't exactly say that but it was very close.

Lastly, I have no idea what you are planning for this special tournament but I am soooo intrigued.

Thanks again.
Old 20-Jun-22, 01:31
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

he could do a lot worse than Riley’s offer. she’s hot, rich, they have chemistry, she has sisters who could beat or give anyone in the league trouble and they’d have his back.

at the very least, he doesn’t want to make enemies out of them.

also, Karen would have to kick Rachel, and Riley out if the secrets came out, not just MC, and then Nicole would just end up taking over sooner or later so Karen’s hands would be tied.
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-22, 02:17
Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Honestly, I think Riley is going to be the best chance he has at... well, pretty much in general? We already know that the time for honoring 'don't stick your dick in crazy' rule is long, long past, so... pick a crazy that has your back?

Riley and the twins at least would be someone he can rely on, they do terrible things to each other but unite when it matters. Might be just what he needs to be free of Nicole.
The Following User Says Thank You to Peasantry For This Useful Post: