Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Feb-21, 13:06
Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,552 Times in 216 Posts
Default Re: I thought boxing was for men...

Gus' efforts to get the lone female in his gym to quit has not gone well. Pat - a 23-year-old - with a slender but firm body beat two guys in boxing matches. Gus had told the guys to go all out and not give her a break because she was a girl. Nick was the first to get knocked out by Pat. It was her first fight too, and no one was expecting much from the shapely brunette as she stepped into the ring. Although Nick was a novice too, he showed some promise having won his first two fights against men - both by knockouts. Anyone looking at his larger size and muscles would have thought he'd have no trouble with the female fighter.

But she knocked him out in the second round. She took his punches and returned fire with several punches of her own. Gus was surprised by the young lady's success and although he wanted to think it was a fluke - having a woman beat a man --he did not want to take any chances. The next fight he arranged had Mickey - a 170-pound brawler who had a year's experience in the ring take on the lady.

Gus gave explicit instructions to Mickey that she must go in the first round. He wanted her beaten, bruised and crying. Mickey was battering the female fighter for much of the first round and even had her take a knee two times. But he was only hitting her arms and body, as Pat's coiled defense perfectly covered her head and face.

Onlookers assumed it was just a matter of time before Mickey's attack on her soft, feminine arms would take a toll forcing her to drop them leaving her head wide open. However to the surprise of everyone in the gym, it was Mickey who tired. He threw more than 50 punches at the woman's arms and shoulders. But she never brought them down. But Mickey's arms were exhausted from his relentless assault and dropped below his chin. Pat took advantage and it was Mickey who got knocked out by several picture perfect jabs and crosses from the female warrior.

Gus who was in the ring reffing the fight had an up close look at Pat's form. He quietly admitted to himself that the female had some skills. She's only been boxing a little over a month, but her punching power came from her technique of throwing her hips and weight behind every punch. She also seemed to have an above average ability to take a punch and withstand pain.

Gus was thinking if you want something done right -- you have to do it yourself. Pat knew Gus wanted her gone. So she was surprised when he came up to her while she was working out and asked if she wanted to be the main event on Saturday's card. Pat had only boxed in short sparring matches on Friday night. But to be on the Saturday card was a big deal. And to be the Main Event, seemed an even bigger deal.

She didn't trust Gus - and asked "what's the catch."
Gus answered "you showed some talent and it should be shown off to the Saturday crowd." The fight night usually gets about 500 people packed into the neighborhood gym each week.

Pat then asked 'Who am I fighting."
Gus smiled and said "Me."

Pat looked at the 45-year-old gym owner. She knew he had a boxing career but didn't know he was still active.
"Aren't you a little out of practice?," Pat asked.

Gus smiled and said "It's my gym. I work out every day. I'm in shape, and I work the heavy bag and speed bag regularly. It may have been a few years since I had a match, but it will be fun showing you what I got."

Pat said "I'm 20 years younger than you, I don't want to be responsible if you have a heart attack in the ring."
Gus bristled at the girl's condescending tone making fun of his age. "Don't worry about me. Just be here Saturday night and be prepared for a boxing lesson of your lifetime."

"And oh yeah," Gus added. "When I beat your ass into the mat I want you to clean out your locker and leave the gym for good."

"Ok Gus," Pat shot back. "But the deal is when I beat you, I get a year's free membership and I get to invite two girlfriends who also don't have to pay fees."

"Whatever you say, sweetheart," smiled Gus. He would have agreed to give her the world because there's no way she was going to beat him.

The match has been set. Yet on the Gym's fight schedule for Saturday night, the fighters for the Main Event were not marked down. The rumor mill said some outside pros were coming in. Others guessed that champs from years past were having a rematch. Anyway, the lack of information about the fight spurred a lot of interest.

(To be continued)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-21, 13:14
Last Achievements

Many thanks to Drew Hammond on deviant art. His images make the story come alive. Hope you like it.
====================
Saturday night at Gus' Gym saw a larger crowd than usual. Word of the surprise boxers had the crowd buzzing. Who can they be. Some of the regulars thought it strange that Gus was not in his office or milling about shaking hands with customers.

Then the rumors began to catch fire, Gus was going to fight tonight. The men knew Gus had a sucessful middle weight career of 24-and 6, with 21 KOs, but it's been about 20 years since he fought a real match. Who could he be fighting in the Saturday Night Main Event. Gus wouldn't put up some slouch because this fight was the big money maker for the gym, and he wouldn't disappoint the members and guests with some tomato can hack fighter.

Gus was seen walking from the lockers in a robe. He was wearing blue trunks. It was true, Gus was going to fight. Everyone wanted to see his style and form in the ring. Up to now it was just legend and talk about his punching power, his speed and hard body that took a lot of punishment over his career.
Gus came through the crowd with friends, slapping his back "good luck" and "beat 'em good" comments all the way down the aisle. He climbs the steps to the ring and looks back at the hallway to the locker room waiting for his opponent.

A soft murmur starts though the crowd and grows as his opponent emerges. Soft comments of "It's not possible. Is this a joke," goes through the crowd. Gus' opponent is a woman. Not only is it a woman - but a gorgeous blonde, in bright red trunks, and she's topless.

As Pat reaches the ring apron to climb the stairs, Gus yells out "What the hell are you doing."

"I'm here to kick your ass," answer Pat, matter of factly.
"I mean where's your top. You can't fight with your tits hanging out," Gus screams.
"You're not wearing a top," smirks Pat. "I just want everyone here to be sure that it's a woman in the ring with you, and it's a woman who will take you apart."

"And what happened to your hair," Gus asks.
"Oh I had it cut, and I always wanted to be a blonde. Tonight I'm going to see if blondes really have more fun," Pat says.

The men in the crowd are mesmerized by the stunning female. She looked more like a ring card girl, than a fighter. "Let her box," shouted one guy. "We want to see her tits jiggle when you hit her."

The overall consensus was she should fight topless. It will be a true "Battle of the Sexes" show.
Gus agreed, but he was little taken aback. The female fighter had taken all the steam out his big entrance and comeback. He was going to make her pay.

The ring announcer grabs the mic. "Ladies and Gentlemen tonight's Main Event will be a Battle of The Sexes -- The first Intergender Match ever at Gus's Gym. In this corner weighing 130 pounds, with a record of 2-and-oh, both by knockout...in the red trunks Pat 'The Puncher" Pankow.'"

Pat waves to the crowd and smiles at Gus across the ring, as she swirls her silky red robe at him - almost like a matador teasing a bull.

There's a smattering of cheers mostly from the handful of women who are at the fight with boyfriends and husbands. "Kick his ass, sister," one woman shouts out. The men are mostly catcalling and whistling at the blonde bombshell - who they are expecting to be gone in less than a round.

"And in this corner," the ring announcer continues, "Returning from a nearly 20 year hiatus, when he established a record of 24-and-6 with 21 knockouts, the owner of Gus's gym -- Gus 'The Gorilla' Hannigan.'"
Gus steps forward with a wave, as cheers and applause fill the gym. Many are still thinking this is some kind of a joke.
The announcer leaves and the ref calls both fighters to the center of the ring for instructions.

Pat see Gus without his shirt for the first time and admits to herself he's built better than she imagined. Around the gym he always wore sweats or baggy tee-shirts, but she sees his abs, pecs, arms and legs are really cut. He's in better shape than the two amateurs she beat during sparring night.

Gus asks the ref, "can I hit her tits. I mean they take up much of her front, and it would be hard to miss them if I go for the body,"

The ref asks Pat does she want to wear any protective equipment. But the lady says "No, I'm good just the way I am."

The ref turns to Gus and says "all body parts above the belt are fair game. Go back to your corners and come out fighting at the bell."
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-21, 20:44
Points: 3,323, Level: 24 Points: 3,323, Level: 24 Points: 3,323, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

If he can go for her chest, she should be able to go for his balls. Fair's fair...
Old 07-Feb-21, 21:38
Last Achievements

She elected to go topless rather than have a sports bra with protective padding. Punches should stay above the belt.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-21, 22:25
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Awesome stuff, was hoping to get some fallout from Nick's public picnic humiliation, but this is still really good
The Following User Says Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-21, 20:38
Last Achievements

Thanks to Drew Hammond on Deviant art for the images.
==========
At the bell both fighters come out circling. Gus wants to see her footwork and how she responds when he switches to southpaw. Pat is also cautious - a little wary of Gus's reputation as a power puncher. She wants to test his strength but she doesn't want to get careless.

A couple of feeling out jabs by the woman are swatted down by Gus. He feels the punches had some oomph on his gloves, but nothing he should be concerned about. And then he sees it. She dropped her hands. Gus comes back with a lightning fast right cross. But to his surprise Pat reacted quickly and got her glove up to block the punch.

Gus was so impressed with her fast reaction he didn't see her counter punch. She used her left hand, with which she blocked his attack and followed through with a left cross of her own. The punch caught Gus on the cheek and stunned him. He cursed himself for taking the bitch lightly. That was a good counter that he wasn't expecting from this girl. He wondered where she learned her skills, because he wasn't teaching that in his gym.

Gus backs up to get the cobwebs out of his head. Pat moves in thinking she has the big guy on the run. Women in the crowd shout out "go get him baby," sending a rush of adrenaline through Pat's body. As she steps forward, her guard is a little too low. Gus takes advantage with a left jab,

It was a good punch. Gus follows up with an upper cut to her stomach and a right cross. Pat is trying to get her hands up to defend but the male fighter is too fast. She tries skipping to the side, and runs into a stiff left jab from Gus that puts her on her ass.

The crowd is going wild seeing Gus in his old form. Quick, hard punches taking down an opponent. Even if it is a woman, the men were shouting "great punch Gus." Pat is in on the floor in the corner leaning against the ring post. It's the first time she has ever been knocked down. She hears the buzzing crowd noise, and sees the referee standing over her wagging his hand. She realizes he's counting and he's up to five.

Pat looks across the ring and sees Gus smiling down at her. She sees his shit-eating grin of arrogance, and knows he's thinking that this quick knock down should make her quit.

"I told you I'd teach you a lesson," smirks Gus. "This first round should be proof little lady that boxing is a man's game and you should quit now while you still have your good looks."

Pat hated his macho attitude. But the reality was she was down and she didn't know if she had the experience to beat him. A few women's voices could be heard "Get up girl. Your can take him."
Pat gets to her feet at the count of eight. The referee asks if she wants to continue and she sneers "Definitely."

Pat spends the rest of the round back peddling and taking several punches to her arms, shoulders and stomach. But she survives the round.

Most of the audience is surprised the woman lasted three minutes -- even though she took a pounding. Gus was pretty pleased that he was able to dominate the female fighter. She didn't show any ability to hurt him, and he knew it would be just a matter of time before she wore down.

At the bell for Round Two, Gus comes out swinging. His jab is piston pumping at the female's face, with some of the punches getting through. The men in the gym shout his name every time he connects and Pat's head is jerked backwards.

Pat is getting angry. Not with Gus, but with herself. "I'm letting this guy treat me like some punching bag, without fighting back," she mumbles to herself. "He thinks I can't fight. Well it's time to show up," she thinks.

Pat sees Gus let fly with another left jab, and she times it so as his glove sails toward her she side steps and comes back with an overhand left.

Again her technique is near perfect, as the entire weight of her body is behind the punch, which catches Gus on the chin. The blow surprises the male fighter. He thought he had the female warrior on the run, but the Amazon DNA in her had her fight back with a good left hand. Gus is rocked and now he's the one back peddling to gain some time to clear his head.

"Running from a girl, Gus. I thought you wanted to teach me a lesson," jeers Pat.
One woman in the audience hears her trash-talking the big shot male champ, and screams "Go, girl. You teach him a lesson about what a determined woman can do."

Gus hears the taunting and stops backing up. His hands up ready for action. He launches a three punch combo. Left jab, right cross, left upper cut into the woman's body. Pat returns fire with a volley of her own. The crowd is in a frenzy as the man and woman are going toe-to-toe in the center of the ring. The sound of glove leather hitting skin fills the gym along with fans screaming with each punch.

The men in the audience think this is the end of the female upstart. She's never going to survive a slugfest with Gus. She may have a chance by boxing and running but she's never coming out of a punch for punch exchange in one piece against a tough champ like Gus.

The fighting is in close and it's hard to see all the contact and who is getting the best and worst of the battle. Only the occasional grunts from both the man and woman indicate that damage is being done. The men are enjoying Pat's swinging breasts that move every time she steps and punches. Suddenly, Pat unleashes a right cross that sends her big opponent stumbling backwards. Gus goes down.

"Now your on your ass," shouts Pat. The men in the gym go silent, as they watch the female fighter heaving her breasts as she sucks in air to recoup energy. It's an inconceivable sight of the gym owner with years of experience on the canvas looking up at a blonde fighter. Gus has a strange look on his face. "This is not possible," he says to himself. It was a slugfest in close in the middle of the ring and she put me down, he thinks. I never saw the punch, but it hit me like an anvil, his brain says.

"Get up if you want more of a lesson," Pat taunts.
Gus gets up at the count of eight and realizes he has a real fight on his hands. He can't take this bitch for granted. It's embarrassing enough that she lasted this long. But to think she won a slug fest is more than he could understand. He also gets a strange feeling in his loins seeing the topless broad defiantly challenging him. He tries flipping his thought. "You're here to fight her, not fuck her," he mumbles to himself.

Gus tells the ref he's ready. And he moves to the center of the ring to meet his Amazon opponent.
Gus throws out a jab, which is blocked. He then launches a series of jabs and crosses driving the female back.

Gus is thinking he won the first round. But even though he is finishing the second round with a flurry her knocking him down probably gives this second round to the bitch. He's embarrassed to think the girl won anything.

He's got to make her pay. Pat is confident she can beat the more experienced man in front of her and she moves in looking for blood. Gus blocks her advance and sees an opening in her midsection.

Two more punches to the females abs have her bending over. Gus then throws one more punch inside and buries his glove in the woman's tit. Pat sees stars and cries out in pain. She collapses to the floor looking up at her male foe, sneering "You bastard, you'll pay for that."

Pat tries to ignore the fire in her boobs and abs and tries to get up. The referee is up to six, and counting. Gus yells "Stay down or you're really going to get hurt."

Pat gets to one knee and topples over. She didn't realize how much Gus's body punches took out of her.
The referee is up to eight, when the bell ending Round Two sounds. Pat is saved. She crawls over to her corner where her assistant puts ice on her aching chest.

She looks across the ring and sees Gus with a condescending attitude. He thinks this fight is over. But he has another thing coming, she fumes.

Gus is pretty sure the judges will give him Round Two. After all both had a knockdown, but he did more damage and he is the hometown favorite. He figures this next round is when he'll put her away.

The Round Three bell sounds and Gus charges forward. He figures the females abs have got be softened from last round's attack. And he's thinking kill the body and the head will follow. He jabs to the face and then feints a jab and goes back to Pat's stomach. He piston punches four to five blows into her stomach also catching her hanging ponderous tits with a couple of uppercuts.

Pat is against the ropes groaning in pain. The man's punches are taking a toll. Her tits are going numb from the pounding. She falls forward in a clinch to stop the assault. Gus feels her boobs pushed against his chest, making it all the more apparent that he is fighting a woman.

"Give it up," he whispers to Pat. " I'm not in the habit of beating up women. But in your case I'll make an exception to emphasize you don't belong here."

"You arrogant bastard," Pat snaps back. She pushes Gus away before the ref even has a chance to separate the clinch. She sees his hands are down, and leaves her open for a straight right.

Gus snarls "You want to go toe-to-toe, bitch. Bring it." This a chance to redeem himself in a slugfest with this dame. He was surprised and embarrassed she won the last punch for punch and knocked him down. He wanted to show himself and his fans that this bitch is no match for him.

He steps up a flurry of punches at the same time Pat steps in with an offense of her own. Once again the two fighters are punching the shit out of each other, almost without regard for any defense. Men and women in the gym are screaming at the top of their lungs about the battle before them. The brutality of the fight is all the more unbelievable to the onlookers because one of the participants is a shapely blonde giving it to her male opponent just as well as she's taking it.

"What is holding you up," yells Gus, as he feels his gloves connecting with Pat's face, abs and body. He knows his arm are bigger and have more muscle, so she should be knocked down by now. He also feels her gloves bury deep into his ribs and face. This can't be happening, he thinks. He is beginning to feel the aches and pains from where the woman's blows landed.

Questions are filling his head: How can she endure such pain?. How can her thin feminine arms be delivering such power?. Pat sees Gus's puzzled face and smiles, knowing she is winning a mental battle as well as the physical battle.

Gus's sides are burning from the woman's body punches and he moves his hands drop to protect them. Pat sees the opening and changes her attack with a devastating shot to Gus's head.

Gus's head is snapped back. Pat sees his eyes are glassy, and his legs are beginning to wobble. She smells victory. "Gus your face is turning into hamburger," she jeers. "You're just about ready to go," she shouts, as another straight right rocks the big male.

"You're supposed to be Gus "The Gorilla" well I'm making a monkey out of you," she laughs.
Gus is feeling the fight slip away from him. A sense of humiliation and embarrassment is welling inside of him. All that bragging, all that talk of beating the female and sending her home crying, are being ripped apart by Pat's flashing fists.

The men in the gym are going silent as they see their representative begin to wilt under the female's barrage. The women in the gym are on their feet, cheering every punch that Pat lands on Gus's face and body. He's barely standing and defending himself. Pat looks at the ref. Her eyes are asking "are you going to stop this massacre." She blurts out "He's not defending himself, you should stop this before he gets hurt."

Gus hears the woman's boast, and gives a weak haymaker swing in her direction. The ref believes he is now off the hook, as the male fighter - although black and blue and nearly out on his feet - made an attempt to fight back. He certainly didn't want to stop this fight in Gus's home gym if there was any chance of him surviving the round.
Gus's feeble swing is met by another power punch upper cut by Pat, who now is just getting into a rhythm.

"If you won't stop this fight." yells Pat. "I will." And with that she goes into beast mode pounding Gus with a succession of upper cuts. The last one lifts Gus and his 180 pounds off the ground.

As soon as Gus's feet hit the canvas, Pat winds up with the punch of the night. It was picture perfect with full extension, landing on Gus's jaw.

Gus collapses like a sack of potatoes. The ref moves in and orders Pat to a neutral corner. She sees the results of her handiwork lying like a slab of meat on the floor, and smiles at two women sitting in the front row with their boyfriends. The men are dumbfounded with open mouths looking at their gender representative out cold. The women shout back "great fight girl, you really taught him a lesson." They then look at their boyfriends and playfully wave fists under their noses. Looking back at the fallen male gladiator, Pat whispers to herself, "He really thought he was going to win."

The count was only a formality. Gus didn't move a muscle as the ref hit ten. Gus had never been knocked out during his career. Two guys came into the ring with smelling salts and wet towels to revive him. He sees the ref holding up Pat's arm in victory. He asks what happened, and one of his friends says she beat the crap out of you.

The vision of the woman's victory pose brings tears of shame to Gus. If he lost to another guy, it wouldn't be so bad. But a topless blonde1 As Gus is helped back to his corner, Pat smiles..."nice fight champ. The only lesson I learned is that I'm a better fighter than you. Let me know if you want a rematch." She add, me and my friends will be in Monday for our free memberships."

Some of the regulars in the gym knew Gus's plan was to beat up the woman and get her out of here. It's not clear what the plan is now. They looked at her and couldn't believe that a curvaceous blonde demolished a seasoned boxer like Gus. But the guys had to admit Pat took a punch and delivered punishment that seemed impossible from her small arms. The question is -- what gym fighters will want to take on the babe.
----------------------------------
Open to suggestions on how this series can progress.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-21, 21:20
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Great story. I enjoyed every post. To proceed, I'm thinking that Gus shows Pat the respect she deserves after their boxing match. She also after the battle believes that Gus can help her be a better boxer. She wants to go pro and asks him if he would be her trainer so she can continue her boxing career against the best male fighters. She also needs him because Gus has connections in the boxing world to set up the fights. I think this makes sense since the beginning he was trying to get rid of her, now he wants to keep her in his gym because she is the best fighter he has. It would be nice to see a good ending
The Following User Says Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-21, 21:44
Points: 5,248, Level: 30 Points: 5,248, Level: 30 Points: 5,248, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Hey this story is a wonderful fantasy. I'm not one of those that feel that a woman can never beat a man in boxing (or any other sport for that matter). Remember, you wrote that Pat had skinny arms and soft belly. There was a hint that this woman had boxed before (Gus lamenting that he'd never seen that type of punch before). and, she had
beautiful form on her punches. I don't see how that could have come in just 2-3 weeks.
The woman also virtually crawled back to her corner after the 2nd round d/t Gus's body
assault. Like I said, wonderful fantasy.----And also, you're a hell of a writer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reverseheadscissors For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-21, 18:30
Last Achievements

The Monday after the Saturday night Main Event, where Pat beat the gym owner Gus, she went to his office to collect on their bet.

"How you feeling Gus," she asked. Her question did have a tone of legitimate concern, but Gus bristled - because he thought he heard a slight amount of boasting in her voice.

"I'm Ok," he answered quietly. His face still had the bruises from the fight, when the lady boxer knocked him out in front of 500 people - mostly friends and fans of his former middleweight career.

Pat looked around the office and saw pictures of fighters from years ago, to the present. She noticed one young stud with muscles standing with his arms raised over a defeated opponent,. "Is that you," she asks.

"Yeah, that's me.. about 22 years ago, when I won a city boxing championship." Pat was impressed with the pictures on the wall. Each one had Gus with his marble like body in victory poses over guys. "Are all 22 knockouts here," she asked, with a sense of renewed respect for the guy she beat 36 hours ago.

Gus got up from behind his desk to show off a few of the photos. As he pushed out his chair to stand, he grunted and staggered a bit. He steadied himself holding the desk and then gingerly walked over to the wall.

Pat asked "are you OK," noticing the 45-year-old winced with pain as he took a step forward.

"Yeah, I'm just a little stiff and bruised," he answered, and then turned red with embarrassment when he realized it was this woman in tight jeans and a halter top, who put him in this condition. Gus looked at Pat and says "I still can't believe I lost to you."

"I had size, power, experience, everything going for me, and yet I couldn't get out of the third round," he said with a tone of disbelief.

Pat answered, "I'm 20 years younger than you, and as much as you don't want to admit it, you probably lost a step. It happens to everyone."

"I still can't believe it," Gus said. "Losing to a woman with just two fights under her belt with no experience," his voice trailed off looking down at the floor. Pat could see Gus' eyes watering a little.

"Losing was only a small part of it," he mumbled. "I had hundreds of fans who came out -- who I invited - who I called - and told them to see me fight. I thought it was a sure win, to show off that I'm back."

"You know how humiliating it is to lose to a topless blonde. You looked more like the ring card girl than a fighter," Gus said.

Pat smiled and said, "Gus I have a confession. I've had more than two fights. And I've trained at another gym for about three years."

Gus said "I knew it. I knew it. You pulled some moves Saturday night that couldn't have been learned in a month."

"Yeah," Pat laughed. "There's a women's boxing league in the Riverside section of town. It's pretty much underground but we have about ten women who are really good. In fact what I've seen from your roster of guys here, none would stand a chance against our top five."

Gus looked at Pat. Her tight jeans and yellow halter top, holding in those magnificent breasts no longer belonged to some piece of ass -- but rather a boxer who demanded some respect.

"If you would have told me a week ago, that a group of lady boxers could take on my guys - I would have laughed you out of the gym. But after Saturday night - I have to give it some cred."

Gus confessed "the most embarrassing part of our fight - other than you knocking me out - was our slugfests, going toe-to-toe, exchanging punches."

He shook his head, looking at the beautiful blonde "I don't understand how you took so many of my punches. Your body doesn't have any real muscular definition - yet you stood up to a pounding and retaliated with counters of your own. That punch that knocked me down in the second round, seemed to come from no where - and I felt like you had a horseshoe in your glove."

Pat laughed - "Part of our training is more than just boxing techniques. We take dance, aerobics and yoga. We also have a Zen master who teaches us pain is a state of mind. With strong concentration you can will your brain to not recognize pain."

"You mean I didn't hurt you at all," Gus asked, almost ashamed that his male muscles might not have had any effect on the woman.

"Well I must admit the punch to my tits got my attention. But after the first one or two, I felt the pain level, I've learned how to push it out of my mind. It takes practice. After all there's a lot going on. I'm thinking of throwing punches, defending against you, and also focusing on pain management."

"Yeah. but my body is much more muscular than yours," Gus says. "You shouldn't be able to take a punch like me, but you did."

"Your muscles are tight and bunched together. Mine are flexible, loose and fluid. A punch to your arms hits every bit of your muscle. A punch to my arms hits only a small section. The rest of my arm muscles are not in a pack," Pat explained.

This was hard for Gus to understand but the proof was in her performance. She knocked out Mickey after he punched her arms and shoulders more than 50 times.

"You remember that clown Mickey, who I took out in the first round," Pat said, almost reading Gus's mind.

"He thought he could overwhelm the dainty little girl in front of him with a display of macho pounding. He hit me about 50 times before tiring himself out. He was easy to take down after that," Pat smiled, she remembered the look on his face when he felt the female fighter hit him and was going to knock him out.

"I love seeing guys faces, when they realize they took me for granted and their big manly muscles are not so tough. That they are out of energy and I'm going to take them apart" Pat laughs.

"But I digress," she says. "I came to get my one-year free membership and pick up free memberships for my two girlfriends."

Gus, who had wanted to get the females out of his gym, now had was going to have three of them. "Are these girls from your Ladies Boxing League?

Pat nods yes with a sly smile.

"Are they in your top five, who you say can beat all the guys here," Gus asks, almost afraid to hear the answer.

"Oh no," Pat says. They've been boxing for about a year, and some women believe they have to go against men to bring their fighting skills to the next level. I don't believe that."

Gus smiles weakly, with the feeling that he's being set up.

Pat finishes her thought "But some women are still under the impression that women are the weaker sex."

(To be continued)
=================
Let me know if you want images with the matches or a straight story.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-21, 19:25
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Personally always prefer images myself! Great set up for future chapters!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post: