Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jun-22, 09:37
Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,867 Times in 338 Posts
Default Step-Mother-2: Ex-wife’s/Mother’s revenge

Although I was just trying to help Saradas with writing his story idea, the brutality dished out to the Mother was not really my kind of thing, nor some of the more brutal torture that I left out. Some readers complained about the treatment of the mother and the broken family but it was always the intention to re-unite the family. That's what I've started to do here but found the nature of the reunion was taking longer than I could fit in a single story. So I am offering this second part that re-unites Father and son with Mother but with a twist (you could say a kick). This does leave things open for a possible 3rd part but I'll see what the reaction is first.

Step-Mother-2: Ex-wife’s/Mother’s revenge
An intruder in the night leads to a reunion with a kick for father and son.
by JimP
(c)Jim P 2022

It is a sweltering Egyptian night and I laid on top of the bedsheets in my boxers unable to to get to sleep even with the windows open and the fan on. As I often do, I started thinking about my ex-wife Lei.

Almost 30 years ago I got a loan from the bank to start my own business. My name is Joe, by the way, not bad looking or so I thought. Always clean-shaven with short brown hair and brown eyes, I was pretty trim and dapper in a dark silk suit with a flair for cutting business deals. It was time I stopped making money for someone else and built my own empire. Always busy and working hard, I needed someone to organise my diary, arrange business meetings and field calls from clients. In short, I needed a secretary, back in the days when it OK to call women that.

After interviewing several candidates, Lei immediately stood out as the best and I hired her. Almost immediately she became my ‘right-hand man’, as it were. An attractive petite slim woman of Chinese origin, she certainly turned men’s head dressed in smart pin-striped business dress-suit and high heels which showed off her genetically large shapely calves which flexed into heart-shaped hardness as she walked. I found them riveting and quite distracting at times although I never complained, nor did my clients. Exotic and alluring with a sweet small oval face, high cheekbones, narrow small brown eyes, a cute button nose and shapely thick lips plus a prominent jawline, luscious long straight jet black shiny hair tumbled from her forehead to hug the sides of her face. Pleasingly slim with a small bust, you would be a fool in thinking the little woman who stood only 5’1” without heels (I’m 8 inches taller by the way) was simply eye-candy. Lei proved herself a shrewd business woman who worked very hard to help me. So much so, that she became invaluable to me and we spent much time together working.

Don’t get me wrong. I was totally mesmerised by Lei from the start and she became more of a business partner than secretary. We got on well together at work and I thought we were good friends. Despite my bluster I’ve never really been much of a ‘ladies’ man and was afraid that if I asked her out on a date, she might refuse which would ruin our friendship and she would stop working for me. With a bit of help from my friend Jack Daniels, I found the courage to ask her out and pleasantly surprised when she accepted. I won’t bore you with the details but we soon fell madly in love with each other and it wasn’t long before we got married. Even then we kept on working to build the company and so it was another 5 years before our first and only child was born. Both of us were quite traditionally minded and Lei stopped working to raise Ali, as was the norm in those days.

As the years went by maybe we became complacent, got bored with each other and our interests drifted away from each other. We became more like companions and to be honest we stopped having intimate relationships. Things came to a head when my PA suffered a fatal mysterious accident and Anna showed up at my office claiming to be her replacement. I wasn’t impressed by the tall sturdy eastern European woman and thought her obese, plain and cruel-faced. However when she removed the overcoat she wore, my dick went instantly rigid at the sight of her mammoth full breasts shown off with a very low-cut blouse that exposed a long deep cleavage. I’d always liked women with big breasts and sadly Lei’s were not but Anna’s were the largest I’d ever seen outside of a men’s magazine! I stood there like an idiot with my cock so hard it was lurching up and down inside my trousers while she demanded to become my PA.

Fortunately someone had already alerted security and two guards arrived to eject her. To our surprise she raised her very thick arms which I had assumed were obese and the biggest biceps I’d ever seen flexed into mind-boggling existence. I’d been in a few local gyms and seen Egyptian male bodybuilders flex their huge intimidating muscles, which put me off gyms for life. This woman, although not as defined as they were, was several orders of magnitude larger than they were! Her biceps looked bigger than my head! Even the security guards were visibly stunned by the size of them and in horror I watched as she brutally overpowered then disposed of them. A punch to the gut or face from Anna’s big fist driven by those huge powerful biceps was enough to finish off any man. However she kept toying with them, torturing them in strange ways with her oversized muscles before cruelly breaking their necks like twigs. George and Fred had been with me a long time and I was mortified by her brutality.

I should have called the Police but I was mesmerised by those mammoth bouncing breasts as the big harsh-looking woman stepped close and begun unzipping my flies. Pumping my cock with one hand, she raised the other arm and flexed her massive biceps right in front of my face. It was like staring at a mighty mountain peak inches before me. It was terrifying yet unbelievably arousing at the same time.
“Feel my biceps. Feel the objects of your devotion.”
Up until that moment I had no interest in muscular women other than Lei’s large sexy calves yet now I truly knew what a raging hard erection felt like.
“You are defenceless against my huge sexy boobs and massive hard biceps,” she told me working my erection with one hand while bringing the huge biceps right up to my face forcing me to kiss them.
“Get ready to get a good fracking.”
“No,” I gasped “I’m a happily married man.”
“Does your wife have tits like these?” she chuckled.
My will waived as Anna removed her blouse and bra to expose her massive mammaries in all their glory and flexed both mighty biceps. It was a sight that left me moaning loudly with lust.

Anna took me violently on my desk, riding me in something she called the Amazon position with her on top and totally dominating our love making. I found myself afraid and incredibly turned on by this woman’s massive muscles and the inventive and often painful ways she would use them on me to revive my erection so that she could ride me some more. I was even more afraid when the Police turned up to remove the dead bodies without saying a word!
“Don’t worry about them. The Chief of Police will do anything for me not to have another word with him,” she chuckled.

Why did I bother with this monstrous woman when I had a lovely little wife at home? you may well ask. Maybe being together for so long made me blind to what I had. Maybe it was Anna’s massive boobs and gigantic muscles and vigorous dominant sex. No, I’ll admit it, I was too stupid and cowardly to stand up to her. When Anna demanded I divorce Lei, sign over the business and marry her, I refused. Some time between her huge powerful legs with the plates of my skull threatening to crack and a dildo up the backside soon persuaded me otherwise. Plus which she made it plain what would happen to Lei and Ali unless I co-operated. I’ll never forget that dreadful day when I took Anna home [JP025-1] and she tortured and abused my wife and my son who tried to save her while I drowned my cowardice in drink.

When Lei got carted off to the hospital that night 5 years ago, was the last time I saw her. Somehow she escaped from Anna’s goons at the hospital but despite me and Ali searching for her wherever we could, it was like she disappeared from the face of the planet. Yes, I know I’d largely taken her for granted over the last few years and had an affair with Anna while we were still married but I felt guilt and remorse that it ended with her getting hurt so badly when it wasn’t her fault.

++ Ali ++
Something on the edge of my hearing coming from outside prevents sleep as I lie with my eyes closed hoping slumber would come. There it was again, some sort of scrape. Probably just a bird or something then I hear it once more. Sighing in resolution that I wasn’t going to get much sleep tonight, I got up and went over to the window to take a look.

In the still of the night I couldn’t see much but then some kind of movement and a slight scrape drew my attention. That’s when I saw the outline of a small figure climbing the back wall. Dressed in black like a ninja, it was hard to make out clearly but it was the silhouette of a sleek-shaped figure with a wide broad-shouldered back. The side profile definitely had a suggestion of an hour-glass figure with a protruding bust. It was a woman! but I was unable to make out any detail in the dark. The wall is sheer vertical with no obvious handholds yet she climbed up with skill and ease with just her hands and what seemed to be bare feet.

Someone is trying to break in! Grabbing a good hefty golf club from the corner while trying to calm my racing heart, I left my room.

++ Joe ++
I heard the bedroom door open and Ali enter the room without putting the lights on.
“Couldn’t you sleep either, son?” I asked.
Even in the night-time gloom with the moon-light coming through the windows I could see that he also was in his boxers and seemed quite agitated.
“Dad,” he spoke quietly. “I heard something coming from outside. A woman dressed in black is climbing up the back wall heading for the room next to mine.”
“What?” I exclaimed, keeping my voice low.

Getting up, I went over to the window and carefully peeked outside. At first I couldn’t see anything but then as my eyes adjusted to the night I spotted the climber. As Ali had said, it was definitely a female figure and she would soon reach the window of the guest room.
“The upstairs windows were left open to try and get a breeze,” I remarked.
For once I cursed that Anna wasn’t home because she would make sure an intruder never did it again. Permanently.

Ali held up a golf-club that he had in his hands.
“She looks small enough for us to overpower but I thought I’d better take no chances.”
“Good thinking.”
“What if Anna sent her to kill us and make it look like a robbery?”

Actually that thought had occurred to me. Now that she had my company, she no longer needed us alive other than for brutal perverted sex. I grew up on the mean streets of Cairo and had to quickly learn how to fight to keep what I had. Hoping for a better life for my son I had not educated him in the ways of the street. However since the violent brutal ways of Anna over the last 5 years, I’d been teaching Ali how to stand up for himself and fight by teaching him boxing with a bit of weight training. Of course I had to do it when she was not around for if she found out, I knew she would force us into bare-knuckled boxing so she could batter us black and blue with her mighty muscles before some degrading ritual to acknowledge her muscular superiority and satisfy her perverted lust.

Although we would have no chance against Anna I felt confident that we could handle one of her minions.
“Then we fight, Son. Fight with all our might,” I told him.

Ali opened the door stealthily, clutching the golf club in one hand while I peered over his shoulder. Looking along the wide long landing which was in semi-darkness, I spotted a small slender black figure by the door to his room turning the handle to open it. Probably just a common thief come to steal our hard-earned stuff! That made me mad. I gave Ali a nod and he flicked the switch on the wall that turned on the landing light then we rushed forwards together to take the low-life by surprise.

As my eyes adjusted to the lights, I was stunned to see my ex-wife standing there in side-profile. I must be mistaken! Although she had similar features with jet-black hair shot through by grey and the same height, her body was slightly bulkier than Lei. How had she climbed the outside wall without any climbing equipment and bare feet? Like a rabbit caught in headlights, the woman stood stock still in the doorway with her back to us. In that split-second as we closed in on her, my brain registered in alarm, a black gi with a lightweight jacket tight enough to show off a feminine hour glass figure tied off with a black belt and worn with black stretch tights. She was so tiny and slender it was hard to see how could she possibly be a threat but her hands were raised in a confident fighting stance and her body tense like a wire. Before I could shout a warning to Ali she struck like a viper!

++ Ali ++
As brightness lit up the landing and we rushed forwards, I saw a petite slender figure around 5’1” tall compared with my 5’9”. In the briefest of seconds, I saw the side-profile of a mature oriental woman that could have been my mother, with almond-shaped eyes and jet-black hair with strands of grey pulled back in a pony tail.
“KI!”

The unexpected sharp shout was very loud in the silent landing and made me pause in shock as my heart pound and balls rise. Without even turning around an incredibly limber leg rose fast while rotating at the hip as the small woman leant slightly to one side then flashed around backwards arcing high. I’d never seen anyone move like that outside a kung-fu movie with her leg seemingly whipping right up behind her as she stared forward to blast me coming up behind her, full in the face! The sole of a small bare foot felt as hard as a hammer as it slammed against the side of my jaw like an express train. Yelping at the sudden flaring pain, a shock-wave rippled across my face as it whipped around towards my left shoulder with my mouth and features distorted. It was a shockingly powerful kick for such a diminutive woman.
“KI! KI!”

A split-second later, I cried out as the leg pulsed backwards again with incredible speed and the foot struck my hand like a lump-hammer sending the golf club spinning away across the landing. Without pause it arced backwards around at a lower height to deliver a kick to my gut. Fortunately I managed to tense my abs at the last moment that stopped the foot sinking in but even so it was painful and forced me to let out a loud groan.

++ Joe ++
I was shocked as the little woman unleashed incredibly fast limber back-kicks at my son that battered him with pitiless accuracy.
“KI!”

That shout made me jump as her torso snapped to one side while her right leg whipped around backwards, soaring high with unbelievable flexibility and lightning-fast speed. For a split second I saw the sole of an exquisite foot rocket towards me before slamming right in the middle of my face like a hammer. Pain exploded in my face as my nose and mouth were squashed as it shuddered under the unexpected impact.

I staggered back in shock and pain. The woman was a Karate expert and exceeding fast and limber and I realised it wasn’t going to be as easy as I had thought to overwhelm her.

++ Ali ++
“KI!”
Spinning around to face me, I caught a glimpse of a familiar face as a fast nimble right leg streaked towards me. I groaned loudly as a devastating pile-driver pounds my sternum in a front snap kick that reverberates through my torso while partially winding me. There was so much force behind her tiny foot that my feet were ripped from the floor as I was bodily flung backwards across the landing.

I cried out as my waist slammed against the top of the glass banister and the momentum nearly flipped my body over the top! In fright I flung my hands out to grab hold of a metal upright to stop me plunging to my doom.

++ Joe ++
As the intruder turned back to my son, I again thought I saw my former wife’s face. Suddenly I was horrified as she nearly kicked Ali right over the banister to the ground floor below!
“Stop!” I cried tugging hard at the petite woman’s arm as she raised a knee clearly intending to brutally stomp him as he clung on to the upright to prevent going over the top.
I must have upset her balance as the knee fell as the foot returned to the floor.

Flashing me an annoyed glance over her shoulder, it was unmistakably Lei’s face! However it was on a sturdier body clad excitingly in a form-fitting gi and tight stretchy black tights that clung to the curves of fuller legs. Yet she had never done anything athletic during our marriage let alone martial arts. Somehow the idea of her doing that seemed quite exhilarating.
“Lei?” I asked feeling confused and unsure if my eyes were deceiving me.
I stretched out a hand to touch the face of the woman I had spent nearly 30 years of married life with. That cold hard disapproving face didn’t change one iota.
"Is it really you?"
“KI!”

I never expected that dreadful shout from my former wife or her right arm rushing towards me with the fist clenched. A jolt of pain flared in my lower jaw as small hard knuckles smashed solidly against the left side of my chin with an unexpected force, whipping my face hard to the right. The sudden motion blurred my eyes but my street-fighting instincts kicked in. Not wanting to leave myself open to attack from this aggressive female, I threw my right fist towards her face. I didn’t really want to hit a woman but I needed defend my son and our home. The small woman who resembled my ex-wife had lightning-fast reflexes. Her left arm shot up to block the inside of my wrist with a forearm and a condescending sneer.
“KI!”
With my right arm raised, a blisteringly fast left arm shot underarm towards my belly. Quickly tensing my stomach, I was shocked as the small fist pounded my belly with a disproportionate force to its size. I thought I was prepared for it but groaned loudly as my machismo and pride plummeted as my abs resisted the dainty fist but failed to prevent it sinking in a little way before it stopped. I saw the cruel smug smirk on my former-spouse’s face again as I grunted in pain before her.
“KI! KI! KI!”

I was stunned as her fists rapidly blazed to alternately slam against my chin and rock my head faster than I could block them.
“KI! KI! KI!”
She was so fast! I threw up a defensive guard but her arms hooked around them like guided missiles and her fists bruised my cheeks.
“KI!”

The shout triggered another a punch of my own at her head but her left forearm shot up to block it then an upper cut caught me like a beginner. Hard knuckles caught me square on like a hammer, jolting my jaw and snapping my head back at dizzying speed that scrambled my senses. It was a shockingly punishing punch from such a slender little woman. Stumbling backwards I caught a satisfied smug grin on that familiar face as if mocking me.
“You call that boxing? Pathetic!,” she sneered in Lei’s voice.
“Lei?” I queried, shaking my head to clear the cobwebs. was it really her?

The woman had her fists raised and clenched ready to fight. The thought that I was boxing my former wife made me feel strange inside, yes maybe even turned on. But Lei didn’t know martial arts and certainly wouldn’t attack myself or our son. The intruder was fast but I just needed to land a knock-out blow to stop her. It was her or me!
“KI!”

That shout made me throw another punch but the little woman whipped to the side to avoid it and a searing punch flew against my left temple. I roared in agony at the pain searing through my head.
“KI!”

I winced and watched helplessly as the mature woman’s right fist flew again and slammed against my chin before I could even think of reacting. My head snapped backwards under the astonishingly hard impact. Again I knew she was about to punch again. Holding back my morals I drove my own haymaker against her belly. I was aghast when the blow shook her small frame as it landed but aside from a small lady-like grunt had no effect! It had been like punching a brick wall!

I tried to punch again but the little woman stepped behind the line of my outstretched arm and short slender arms shot up to trap it. The inside edge of a forearm went across the crook of my arm while the leading edge of the other forearm came down upon the back of my elbow. I cried out at the unexpected pain as she stressed my elbow. She really did look like Lei, the resemblance was startling!
“KI! KI!”
I actually flinched in fright then like something out of a horror movie I saw a knee shoot up before her then a short shapely leg snap straight to power her foot straight at my groin. I howled as the sole slammed against my dick and balls like an iron plate. I’d never experienced anything so agonising and soul-destroying as that before. A split-second later the foot retracted at the knee only to flash out again to hammer the underside of my balls with an upward kick from the top of her foot! Kicked in the balls by a Karate black-belt who might also be a vengeful former wife is not a pleasant experience and tears welled up in my eyes at the terrible aching pain between my legs while the taste of bile filled my mouth.

Without pause, an incredibly flexible leg whipped over the top of my restrained outstretched arm, showing a very sexy tight bubble butt as the gi jacket rose.
“KI! KI!”
The top of a twee foot slammed, hard and fast against my right cheek. My senses were dazed as my face whipped hard to the left only to be met by the sole of the same foot kicking back to pound my left cheek.
“KI! KI! KI!”
A ferocious series of lightning-fast kicks was unleashed over the top of my captive arm, battering and blasting my face back and forth like a ship in a storm, scrambling my senses and bruising my cheeks. I couldn’t believe that this was my former wife, it wasn’t possible! Crippled by agonising pain in my balls and outmatched by her speed and incredible flexibility, all I could was stand there and take it! I had absolutely no defence against her kicks, each one striking with the precision of a surgeon.
“KI! KI! KI!”
She was relentless, kicking like fury, her stamina phenomenal! Petite, feminine and unbelievably fast. While each kick was firm and stinging, the cumulative effect was devastating. I could feel my face hurting and bruising within seconds. The petite slender woman had kicked me helpless while delivering a phenomenal barrage of high kicks with such flexibility, stamina and speed that I was in a whole world of pain with a rapidly growing stiffness in my groin. All the while her familiar face stared at me with a growing smirk of sadistic pleasure. Was this really ex-wife returned as a Karate expert and hell-bent on destroying my face? After all those years of not paying her enough attention, the prospect was frightening as it was strangely arousing.

I heard Ali cry out but was too punch-drunk to understand the words.
“KI!”
The shrill shout made me jump in fear. I saw Lei’s right knee rise fast and felt dread. It straightened like a flick-knife propelling a small bare foot along the inside of my raised arm. The sole of her foot pounded my mouth like a hammer blow, so hard I tasted blood around my gums and my felt my teeth move.
“KI! KI!”

Barely had my face began to jerk back under the impact when her raised leg angled at the knee and straighten to hammer the top of her foot sideways across my face. Demonstrating remarkable stamina and flexibility I knew never she had, and with a terrifying cold smug focussed stare, the destructive leg pulled back without lowering only to shoot out again and pound my face several times a second with the hard soled foot. Kicked into stupefaction, I became mentally detached from the pain thinking was this a man’s worst nightmare? For his vengeful former wife to return as a black belt in Karate to crush his face with her foot? My nose and mouth felt bruised and sore, and my eyes began to sting and swell as the knee rose again while perversely my cock also rose!
“KI!”
Battered and annihilated in only a few seconds, I could only watch in terror as the limber black tight clad leg snapped straight and the sole of the small bare foot pounded my face towards destruction once more. My head flew right back yet the tight lock on my arm prevented me crashing to the floor.

I heard Ali close-by tugging at her gi jacket trying to pull her away from me and imploring her to stop but Lei ignored him while giving me a stern hard-faced glare with a sneering smirk.
“KI!”
There was a blur as a side kick sped towards me. I tensed my stomach muscles but this time they weren’t strong enough to stop her small foot from powering straight into my solar plexus like a speeding express-train. I let out a loud prolonged groan of frustrated failure as the foot drove deep forcibly blasting the air from my lungs and flattening my diaphragm. Instantly devastated my body creased double, immobilised by terrible internal cramps that prevented me breathing while feeling nauseous and humiliated.

Looking down at the floor in excruciating pain and unable to breathe, I stared at the bare feet before me and felt confused and shame that something so small and dainty had caused so much pain and damage. Her legs were in black stretchy tights and much thicker than Lei’s used to be but more shapely and I had to admit much healthier looking.
“KI!”
I nearly wet myself but there was no time as my head snapped back with my mouth wide in a silent scream as a steel axe slammed down against the back of my neck. That’s what it felt like but I realised it must have been the edge of her hand but how can something so tiny and elegant be as hard as that? At the same time she released my arm and I slammed face down on the floor in humiliation at the bare feet of my former wife, if it was really her!

“KI!”
In terror I glanced over my shoulder to see the terrifying metamorphosis of my ex-wife standing over me in a fighting stance. Flinching as her right leg moved I watched in amazement as it arced upwards until it was pointing towards the ceiling with the top of her thigh touching her bust. Lei was not an athletic person when she was with me for nearly 30 years but now had demonstrated remarkable flexibility. Standing over me while she did a perfect standing splits that drew my eyes like a magnet to the tightness of her tights over her crotch, my cock surged with stiffness until it was so hard it was pressing painfully against the inside of my boxers which had been pushed out like a tent! Believe me it hadn’t done that for her for many years if ever! She was like some avenging Goddess standing over me to finish me off with her deadly legs and I was aching hard for her in a way that I’d never had before!

With a cold tough glare on her face that genuinely scared me, she tensed. I was frightened that leg would fall like a guillotine upon the back of my head and smash my skull like using a hammer on a water-melon! The woman I’d been married to for so long was going to kill me! I felt so miserable and defeated yet she had every right to be angry at me but I didn’t want it to end like this.

++ Ali ++
The surprising sight of my sweet-natured mother who I hadn’t seen for 5 years in a gi with a black belt kicking the crap out of my dad’s face was horrifying. Yet it was also very exciting like a live action martial arts dominatrix right before me which made my stiff dick lurch! Please do not think me weird for having a hard-on for my mum! I’m just turned on by fit dominant women and that was the image before me, right in front of me and so potent in its intensity.

It was undoubtedly my mother, I was sure of it. The same small oval face of Chinese descent with high cheekbones and a prominent jawline. Around 50 years old with beautiful delicate features, Her small brown eyes with single-fold eyelids, cute button nose and shapely thick lips could enchant most men.
“Mum. It’s really you!”
I wanted to put my arms around her and give her a big hug but the Karate uniform made me feel intimated to touch my own mother.
“KI! KI!”

Father cried out again as another flurry of fast limber kicks pounded his mouth.
“Mum, stop it!” I cried tugging at her gi jacket to pull her away.
“KI!”
A scary shout and, still restraining dad with an armlock, there was a twitch of a shoulder then an elbow pumped back. I was horrified when the top part of her forearm close the elbow slammed across my jaw. I staggered back clutching my aching jaw stunned that my mother had hit me like that!

Father’s body hitting the floor sickened me, then couldn’t believe it as Mother did the standing splits over him. That was amazing and also highly arousing, even though it was my own mother! How did she become so flexible? She was never like this before and I was embarrassed to be sporting an epic hard-on for my mother! However I feared she was going to slam that raised foot down upon Dad's head and seriously injure him. I had to stop her but how? Suddenly I realised that she was balancing on only one leg! Rushing forwards with head down and keeping low and suppressing a twinge of naughtiness at touching my mother's leg, I grabbed the leg she stood upon with both hands then put my bodyweight behind giving it a hard shove and felt her topple over.

Letting go of Dad’s arm, Mother fell to the floor but then astonished me. Landing with a strange cat-like twisting motion, she ended up bridged backwards, face up on her hands and feet poised. I instantly felt guilty of knocking my mum over.
“Mum! Are you OK? I’m sorry but you were hurting Dad.”
I leant forward to extend a hand to help her back up. Dad tried to croak a warning for me to stay back.
“It’s OK. We just startled her when the lights came on to see two men rushing towards her.”

I should have listened.
“KI!”
Lying on her back, Mother’s supple right leg flew up bent at the knee then straightened within a heartbeat to arc upwards like a speeding rocket. Before I could move, the sole of her foot slammed right into my face with a sickening sound of impact mashing my mouth hard and bruising my lips. It was like running into a concrete post! My head jerked back and I staggered with my hands going to my sore mouth appalled that my own mother had kicked me like that when she knew it was me.

Mum astonished me again as she sprang to her feet like an agile lithe acrobat despite her age. It was like she was some kind of female terminator and I can’t deny that thought made my dick lurch!
“Is that any way to greet your mother?” she spoke to me for the first time that night in the exact same voice I'd remembered.
“It’s really you!” I gasped.
“Yes and now son, get ready to feel some pain.”

With that she raised her hands menacingly with the fingers straight and held together shaped like knives while her short slim legs formed a strong base in a confident fight stance. I really felt intimated and couldn't understand why she was being so violent towards me.
“But why, Mum?” I was shocked by her attitude towards me.
“You attacked your own mother and now you must pay the price,” she stated with a hard edge to her soft voice.
“We thought you were an intruder, sent by Anna to kill us!” I protested. “Why didn’t you just use the front door?”

Mother didn’t reply but kept her unsettling focussed glare and emotionless expression upon me unwavering in its intensity. Her hands were still posed for violence and in that gi with the black belt, I actually felt afraid of my own mother but despite that had a disturbingly stiff dick for the dangerous skilled petite feminine fighter standing right before me.
“Where’s the bitch?” she snarled.
OK, that explained that. She hadn't entered the house in the normal manner in case Anna was here.
"I won't repeat myself," she warned and I truly felt fearful of her.

++ Joe ++
Concerned for my son’s well-being I forced myself to my feet, groaning trying to ignore the bruises, aches and pains.
“Anna is not here,” I said. “Now that she has the company she rarely comes here other than to satisfy her violent sexual perversions.”

Lei faced me with a glacial smirk while maintaining a sturdy fighting stance with knife-hands raised. My petite ex-wife of almost 30 years looked highly capable and dangerous, not to mention very sexy dressed in a Karate gi jacket with black tights. I glanced at Ali and saw the uncertainty in his eyes that mirrored mine. The black belt she wore made me feel nervous. That it made me feel that way seemed so wrong. A cruel smirk touched her lips as she saw me hesitate, knowing that I now feared her and desired her in equal measure.

Moving slowly I stretched out a comforting hand with the palm towards her, trying to not let it tremble and show my fear of her.
“Lei, that’s enough. The boy has been through enough. Let him be,” I told her in a gently tone trying not to let the nervousness show in my voice.
“KI!”
I froze at that terrible sound which also made my dick lurch.

With decisive speed the little feminine-shaped fighting machine grabbed both my wrists tightly then jumped up bringing both feet up and slammed the soles into my groin causing me to cry out in pain. At the same time she leant out backwards causing me to lose my balance and I fell forwards looking down at her as she fell backwards beneath me. As her back hit the floor her legs straighten so that I was momentarily directly over her looking down before the momentum of the fall sent me flying over her. Tumbling forwards in mid-air I almost felt I was flying as the landing span around me until my back slammed against the floor. My God! She threw me! Lei had performed a stomach throw on me! Not only that but she had hurled me almost the length of the landing! My dick was beating like a drumstick against the inside of my boxers as I realised in horror that my vengeful former spouse was not just a black belt in Karate!

As my spinning head cleared I looked up to see Lei towering over me as much as a diminutive woman can with her hands upon her hips. She was already back on her feet and waiting for me with a mocking smug smirk on her face.
“Why are you doing this?” I asked.
She continued to glare down at me in superiority. A look that made my dick throb.
“A woman has the right to defend herself,” she stated with a hard tone.
“You broke in like an intruder and attacked us,” I protested.
“And you failed to protect the family just as you failed before,” she sneered looking sexily dominant and excitingly dangerous in her gi and black belt. “What’s wrong Joe? Scared of your ex-wife?” she teased.
“I’m not afraid of bullies,” I lied for she made me nervous dressed like that while very aroused at the same time.
“Unless they have huge tits,” she smirked.
“Anna is an exception,” I replied feeling my face flushed with shame. “She is too strong and too dangerous.”
I tried to keep my voice calm but just got a sneer in response.
“Not for me,” she stated.
"Yes, even for you and I'm afraid you might be angry enough to try and go up against her alone," I admitted.

I cautiously got to my feet to face Lei again who unnerved me by instantly leaping into a fight stance with a fierce expression on her small face. With her open-palmed hands poised for hard Karate chopping action and her short wonderfully shaped legs astride ready to kick my face in. I felt conflicting emotions, I fancied her like crazy but right now in that aggressive stance wearing a martial arts uniform, I realised in shame that she made me feel afraid to confront her like this.
“Lei, please. we don’t have to fight,” I said in a soothing tone.
“Only because you can’t and know I will badly kick your sorry arse,” she sneered. "I could have knocked the two of you out cold within seconds of the landing light going on but I wanted you to know who it was that was beating you up and hoped you would regret your actions 5 years ago."
"I deeply regret that," I replied shame-faced.
“So where’s the perverted whore-bitch?”
“We honestly don't know," I replied.”
“Don’t try to protect your she-devil from me,” she snarled, looking dangerous in that gi. “Have you looked at your face?" she sneered. "Not so handsome after your ex-wife gave it a good kicking and you were too useless to stop me. How does your male ego cope with that?,” she told me then glanced at Ali “and how do you feel knowing that your mother is a far superior fighter and can easily beat you up and there is nothing you can do about it.
“I’m not protecting her. There’s no need to attack us!”
“There’s plenty of need you unfaithful son of a bitch,“ she growled angrily. “KI!”

The sharp shout from the gi-clad former wife made me jump and my arms flew up to protect my face but too my surprise she dropped down to one knee before me while turning her back. Clenching her right fist, her arm pistoned back. The point of her elbow sped into my scrotum, crushing my unprotected balls between the hammer of her elbow and the anvil of my pelvis. Agonising pain flared in my groin and I howled with my face screwed up in a mask of agony trying not to spew as the bile rose in my throat.
“Tell me where the she-beast is.”
"London,.we think," I groaned in agony.
“No!” Ali cried as Lei whirled to face me then grabbed the top of my head with both hands and pulled it down to bow before her.
“KI!”
I watched in helpless horror as the woman I thought I knew so well sprang lithely like a dancer onto her left toes while her right knee rushed up towards my face. I screamed as her knee brutally pound my mouth so hard I swear I felt my teeth buckle as my mouth was mashed and my nose squashed. My head tried to shoot upward under the force of the terrible impact but was restrained by her hands. The next instant felt like she struck the back of my neck with the edge of her hand which felt like getting hit with a crowbar. My shoulders hunched, my vision went dim and my head span as the floor came rushing towards me.

++ Ali ++
“Dad!” I cried horrified at Mother’s senseless brutal attack.
Stepping forward to help him I froze at the hard glare she gave me as she turned towards me with my father lying senseless at her small bare feet. Conflicting emotions filled me. Joy at seeing my mother after all this time, arousal at what a fit dangerous fighter she was but also fear at how coldly violent she had become towards us.
“Mother, please no!” I cried raising a hand, pleading her to stop. “I’ve done nothing to hurt you.”
"Liar!” she cried angrily.

I was terrified of having an argument with a woman dressed in a Karate outfit. It felt even worse because it was my own mother who I thought loved me.
“Have you forgotten your disgusting perverted actions from that dreadful night?" her face became hard as she almost hissed the words. "Do you remember the shameful act you did with your mother?"
"Yes, please I didn’t want to do that but Anna tricked me,” I cried feeling shame-faced. “Please, I really regret that," I admitted. "I..I try to block out the memory because it is too disgraceful to think about."
“Stand still when you’re talking with your mother!” she commanded in a strong forceful tone she only used to scold me as a child if I was disobedient.
I hadn’t realised that I’d been backing away from her as she approached. I was that scared of her!
“Sorry,” I mumbled.
“What is the cow doing in London, Ali?” she asked giving me a chilling fierce glare. “Tell me then the pain will stop and you’ll never see me again.”
“But Mother, I don’t want you to go...”
“KI!”

Terrified I watched mum's right arm streak towards me at a frightening speed. With no time to move, small hard knuckles of my own mother brutally pounded against my jaw powered by a sturdy looking forearm and strong looking tendons around her wrist. Terrible bruising crushing pain exploded in my lower jaw as it jerked sideways while my mouth distorted as my face whipped around to the right so hard I felt dizzy and disorientated. Boy, mummy could punch really hard! I tried to step away and in alarm felt my legs go weak.
“Want to take me on, son?” she sneered as I tried to remain upright.
“Mum...please no more,” I begged.
"Then tell me what the bitch is up to?"

She didn't even give me time to answer.
“KI!”
A flash in the gap between us and another fist smashed with bruising impact like a steam hammer against my left cheek sending my face flying back the other way. I felt the stinging soreness develop on my cheek and couldn’t believe my own mother was punching me so hard in the face that it would leave visible bruises the next day!
“Think harder!” she barked. “Or you’re going to leave the house on a stretcher. KI!”
A blur of motion resolved into a slender arm with a strong sturdy forearm and wrist, as a small fist with hard knuckles pounded my other cheek. She was really hurting me.
“Please Mother, we...we don’t know for sure!”

Where was the sweet-natured mother I knew and loved? I didn’t like this mummy who kept beating me up. To my embarrassment and distress a rock-hard erection had formed in my boxers and I prayed she hadn’t noticed it!
“KI!”
Another blistering punch rocketed towards my face and to my astonishment I managed to block it like Dad had taught me but was shocked to feel the force she’d put into that punch. For the first time that evening a smile appeared on her stony-hard face.
"Good," she muttered.
"Asparas!" I cried in fear of the woman who had given birth to me.

Mother seemed to ponder that word as if she had recognised it.
“We’ve seen that word on business cards she tries to keep secret and heard her use it in conversations in calls when she thinks we’re not listening,” I told her. “We think it is a group of female assassins that she runs that kills very rich men after fleecing them," I told her.
“No, she doesn’t run it.” Mother mumbled thoughtfully to herself.
“You’ve heard of them?” I asked.
“Never you mind. Why London?”
“We think she’s working with dodgy British politicians to fleece very rich business men that they worked with to steal taxpayer’s money and hide it offshore.”
Mother’s stony-hard expression didn’t change and I thought she didn’t believe me.
“I'm telling you the truth!” I told her in frustration.
“I believe you but I need to cure your attitude towards me. KI!”

My dick lurched as I twitched at that terrible cry then her fist pounded against my jaw, moving so fast I barely saw it. My head jerked back hard and I staggered back with a loud ringing in my ears and a horrible metallic taste in my mouth. I had to close my eyes as I couldn’t focus them on anything and it made me dizzy and I realised that my little Mum could knock me right out with her fists! Disturbingly the thought made my epic hard-on throb!
“Please Mum stop it!” I cried holding up my hands in front of me.
“You will not speak to your mother so disrespectfully!” she scolded.

Grabbing one of my outstretched arms, Karate Mummy held it out to the side while giving me such a fierce glare that I almost wet myself!
“KI! KI!”
That shout terrified me then I gasped in agony as her left knee flew high to pound my chest twice in rapid succession. It felt as though someone had taken a lump-hammer to my chest and left me winded and straining while my upper body began to crease over.
"YAH!"
In horror I saw mummy spring up from the floor with her hands pushing down on my shoulders while her left knee rose fast. The knee pounded my sternum hard which on top of the other knee blows was brutal. I fell back gasping for breath with tears in my eyes, horrified that mummy had hurt me. If it hadn’t been for the wall behind me I would have fallen to the floor.

++ Joe ++
Opening my eyes with a sore head and an ache at the back of my neck, I became aware of dainty bare feet before me as I lay on, what took a while to realise was the landing floor. Stretchy black tights covered huge curve sided calves that flexed into a deeply-edged dense balls of heart-shaped muscle. Mesmerised by their beautiful strong shape, I was content to lay there watching them with a stiffening erection pressing inside my boxers against the floor.
“KI!”
A terrifying female battle-cry startled me as one of the bare feet flew from the floor followed by the percussive sounds of strong kicks pounding a human body. They were so loud that it made me flinch. Someone was getting a good beating!

The intruder, Lei? I suddenly remembered how I ended up here. Her calves had always been large and looked incredibly sexy in high heels but never as hard and defined as this in bare feet. For nearly 30 years of married life I had been her protector and main bread winner and she the little wife and home-maker. I just couldn’t match that up with the vengeful martial arts woman who had beaten me up and knocked me out in barely a few minutes. That the ass-kicking superwoman was my little Lei made me feel weak, frightened, and impotent although my member was absolutely rigid.

Ali! I realised in dawning horror who was getting a beating. Our grown son! The foot returned to the floor but was alarmed at the sounds of more hard impacts against his body and knew that she was using her fists! Looking up, I was horrified to see Lei standing before our son, who looked battered and dazed slumped up with his back supported by a wall, with her delicate fists clenched preparing to punch him again.
“Stop it Lei!” I cried.
How had the loving devoted mother become a brutal son beater? She looked so focused and terrifying. He was almost out on his feet and I was really concerned she was going to hurt him badly.

Forcing myself to my feet, I saw the tendons in her right forearm, which looked quite brawny and certainly not what she possessed before, tensed to launch another punch. Grabbing her right arm I stopped the punch but with shocking speed she twisted her forearm to break my grip then swiftly seized my wrist with both hands. Spinning around so her back was to me, she thrust my hand into the air then brought it down sharply before her. I was stunned to find myself flying up into the air and spinning like a cartwheel beside my petite ex-wife before crashing heavily upon the landing floor on my back. Groaning loudly as pain seared along my spine, I realised she had become a very capable fighter and much better than me and genuinely felt afraid and diminished.

++ Ali ++
Father laid groaning at the dainty bare feet of my formerly sweet-natured and petite mother now looking invincible and totally dominant in a martial arts uniform. She had so convincingly demonstrated she deserved the black belt around her waist by repeatedly thrashing two fully grown men. How had the woman who had nurtured me become so violent and single-minded, willing to brutally beat up her former-husband and son?

With Dad once more eliminated as a threat, her steely-eyed attention returned to me. Dressed in that black gi like a kick-ass female ninja made her seem terrifying. Yet the sight of a petite slim mature Chinese woman standing over a much bigger man with a look of contemptuous victory was disturbingly arousing. Rather than some adolescent incestuous mother-worship dream, this was a frightening real nightmare as she showed no motherly instincts as she stepped towards me.
“Mother, please. I told you the truth. I really don’t know much more. She rarely comes here,” I begged as she stepped towards me.

It felt wrong to be so fearful of my own mother.
“I believe you about that,” she told me but her contemptuous smirk did not vanish. “Is this how you imagined our family reunion to be like, Ali?” she sneered. “With me beating you pair of wimps bloody and knocking you to the floor?”
“Mum, please no more.”
“You deserve to be punished for what you did to me, join your pathetic father,” she sneered.

She raised her hands in a confident Karate fight stance and glared at me. I felt conflicting emotions, I loved my mother but right now in that aggressive stance looking every inch a powerful dominant sexy martial arts Goddess, I felt afraid. Yet at the same time she was the perfect image of my fantasy woman, strong, beautiful, and capable of dominating me in sexy ways with martial arts.
“You bad boy, BAD!”
I jumped with fright. The kick came out of the blue, mum was unbelievably fast, I didn’t even see it until the hard sole of a foot rocketed into my jaw turned sideways like a brick in a high side-kick. My head was snapped right back in an instant to look up at the ceiling, cricking my neck and causing jolts of bright jagged colours to fill my vision and disrupt my balance.
“BOY!”
A glimpse of a raised leg streaking around in an arc towards me then the top of mum’s foot slammed hard against my right cheek sending a shock-wave of pain through-out my facial bones and making me stagger back under the impact.
“You’re weak like your father. KI! KI!”

A short slim leg clad in stretchy black leggings whipped high at the knee off to my side then straightened in a heartbeat. The shin hammered sideways across my belly knocking the wind from my lungs but then flashed out against across the side of my face as I creased forwards. God, she was fast and devastating!
“KI!”
Reacting in fear I flung my forearms up to protect my face then yelped at the forceful stinging kick that sent my forearms jerking back into my own face and left them tingling and feeling numb. My mother was like a small female terminator and the hard focussed unfeeling glare she gave me chilled me as much it turned me on.
“BAD BAD BOY!”

I never even the chance to fight back if I’d wanted to! Mum was just too quick, nimble and too skilled. I had no defence against her remarkable fighting skills. She fought with confident calm assurance with the vigour and flexibility of an Olympic athlete. Moving like lightning and just as devastating, her right leg flew up bent at the knee and, angled to the side then lanced out in a high arc like a flexible iron pole. The top of her foot slammed against my right temple and before I could cry out in pain it flashed back to hammer my right cheek. Before my face could complete whipping around, the foot flashed back the other way without lowering to pound the left side of my jaw. The blasts of agonising pain in my face was crippling and in horror I felt myself on a high-speed collision course with the floor.

++ Joe ++
Crashed out in disgraceful defeat on the floor by my petite ex-wife’s dainty feet I was ashamed for being too weak and not man enough to stop her beating up our son.
“KI!”
My groin lurched uncontrollably at each sudden shout from my former wife followed by the brutal sound of impact of her hard feet against my poor son’s body. The petite mature woman was an unbeatable martial arts goddess. That’s what the black belt meant wasn’t it? The chilling transformation of my ex-wife into a fit limber lethal weapon. The thought and her shouts kept my dick harder than its ever been. She was now totally out of my league if I was ever in it in the first place.

I was horrified to see Ali’s body slam to the floor with a bang. Even my son was no match for his fighting goddess mother and my dick gave another lurch as she stood over him with her fists raised and a hard smug look upon her face.
“Lei! What have you become? Are you just another bully like Anna? Leave our son alone!” I cried.

Forcing myself back to my feet I saw her face hard in savage concentration glaring down at our son, battered and defeated at her feet. Paralysed by uncertainty how to handle this pint-pot Ninja I was once married to, my dick lurched knowing that she was going to kick him while he was down. You may think it strange that my first reaction was not the safety of my son but to stare at Lei’s back yet its remarkable shape caught my eye at that moment. The tight-fitting gi jacket outfit emphasised a phenomenal figure that she never had previously which made me wonder whether she’d been working out in a gym to complement her combat training.
“I’ve become a stronger fitter woman who is punishing the pathetic men who was unfaithful to me,” she told me without even bothering to glance at me.
“This is not motherly love but unforgivable brutality!” I cried

Lei span around to face me.
“I will discipline my son however I like and you are unable to stop me,” her face was so hard and her voice sharp it shocked me.
“What has become of motherly love?” I shouted in anger. “I was the one who let down this family not him. If you want someone to take out your anger do it on me not him!”
“I fully intend to, you heartbreaker,” she snarled with the middle of her nose wrinkling and her top lip curling. “You’re in for the beating of your life. KI!”

The shout filled me with dread yet made my dick lurch as my erstwhile spouse suddenly jumped into a fighting stance with her hands raised held like blades and glaring at me with a hard expression. You have to understand that I was angry that she was attacking our son and realised too late that perhaps what I had just said was not the smartest thing to say to a vengeful ex-wife with a black belt!
“Let him be,” I begged trying to remain calm. “I know you’re angry about what happened 5 years ago but it’s Anna you should be angry with not us.”
She glared at me with a fierce intensity with her hands raised like she could Karate chop me to death! Behind her I saw Ali trying to rise.
“Let’s calm down and talk. We should stand together and plan a way to address it like rational people.”

The woman I had married was sensible, doting, smart and non-violent. I expected Lei to be reasonable and therefore shocked as her hands suddenly darted out to seize Ali’s right wrist. Without breaking eye contact with me she ruthlessly pulled his arm straight then gave it a twist and pressed on the back of his elbow forcing him back down to his knees. He yelped as she leant over his body and away from me, stressing his elbow.
“Lei, stop! There’s no need for that,” I begged putting out a placating hand.
“LIAR! DECEITFUL! FORNICATOR!”
With astounding flexibility a short lean black-clad leg shot out side-ways like a lightning bolt taking me completely by surprise. The sole of a small foot slammed into the crook of my outstretched arm causing it sting and tingle. Even before it could drop numbly by my side, the leg which had barely retracted flashed out against slamming the top of the foot high against my left side level with my chest. I gasped and creased my eyes as I felt sharp pains inside and feared I was having a heart attack. Again the raised leg whipped out with phenomenal speed to pound the inside of my left knee which lurched out sideways under the impact. I cried out in pain, fearing she could break my knee as the leg almost gave way beneath me.

I heard Ali cry out and looked up to see Lei stressing his arm forcing his face down towards the floor in humiliation as she pressed his arm straight up over his back.
“UNFAITHFUL! WEAK! MAN!”
Pain exploded in the side of my face as a bare sole flashed up so fast I barely saw it. Pounding the side of my cheek and mouth, my aching face is hurled right back onto my shoulders, looking up at the ceiling as I staggered back under the impact and found myself backed against a wall. There wasn’t even time to scream as the foot hardly retracted before it streaked towards my chest. I groaned loudly as the sole pounded my sternum, driving air painfully from my lungs. Slumping back against the wall, I tried not to double over as my ex-wife watched with a face of smug confidence that made my dick twitch.

So petite, delicate-looking and yet so deadly. Even though my former wife was tiny compared to me she had incapacitated me again and I was now absolutely terrified of her!
“BASTARD! PIG! SOD!”
An onslaught of fast kicks pounded my sides, face and the top of my head in breathtaking succession. She was utterly destroying me with her highly trained feet and hardened soles. That her feet were so small and dainty looking didn’t matter, their destructive power was out of all proportion to their size and I was powerless to stop her.

For a moment the brutal destructive leggy whirlwind stopped and I leant against the wall daring to breath a sigh of relief hoping that it was all over. My face was battered and bruised and I felt my eyes swelling as well as my lips while other parts of my body ached all over. The woman I thought I knew so well stood close with a fierce smouldering expression full of fury. Oddly my dick beat like a drum against the inside of my boxers at the thought of how dangerous my former partner had become.
“You brought that cow into this family and the marital bed! You betrayed me and didn’t protect me from her sick perversions!”

She was still angry and I was panic-stricken knowing I was no match for her in unarmed combat!
"Please, Lei! I know I did wrong but I'm truly sorry. Please forgive me!" I begged as her small hands straightened like blades.
“You deserve everything you get because you lost the family business to her because you couldn’t keep it in your trousers KI!”
I flinched at the sound and instinctively threw my right arm up to block the blow as her right hand moved. Yelping as the side of her hand chopped across the inside of my elbow, my arm jerked and shook then fell tingling numbly by my side.
“KI! KI! KI!”
I cried out in pain as her hands alternately chopped one side of my neck then the other and back again in less than a second. My whole body shook and trembled like I was having a fit. She moved closer with a manic look of glee then raised both hands together.
"YAH!"
The hard edges of her hands slammed into both sides of my neck at once and I screamed mentally as everything zoned out, my eyes, ears and consciousness.

++ Ali ++
Mortified at seeing dad’s body hit the floor I was immediately yelping as my mother stressed my arm forcing me to stand. There was nothing gentle about it and my dick was lurching inside my boxers at being dominated so ruthlessly by such a diminutive and cute looking woman. It was shocking and highly arousing that two grown men had been unable to stop her beating us up and continuing to punish us!

Releasing my arm, Mother stood before me then slowly raised her right leg high with the foot level with my face so that the sole was bare millimetres away. I was amazed that she was so flexible to get her leg up that high and stand steadily on one leg. Yes, I had to admit it was very arousing to be facing a woman doing that even though it was my mother and I help but stare!
"Can you do this?" she asked with a wicked smirk.
She knew the answer and probably also knew the effect it was having on my dick which was throbbing hard!
"Of course not, you don't bother keeping yourself fit," she said with scorn.
"I still play soccer and Dad has been teaching me boxing and weight-training," I replied feeling hurt.
"How did that work out for him?" she said with a smirk glancing at his prone unconscious body.

Before I could answer she gently pressed the sole against my face and pushed my face firmly back then held it there. I felt the thick hard corn on the bottom of her feet against my lips and understood how she could deliver those brutally hard kicks without her feet hurting.
“Are you scared that I’ll break your face?”, she asked in a hard tone with no sign she was teasing.
I never had inappropriate thoughts about my mother before tonight but now with her shocking martial arts skills and flexible displays such as this I’m ashamed to say that my dick was absolutely rigid although I must stress that I had no desire to make love to her, that would be sick!
“I could you know.”

I could feel the hard corn on the sole of her foot and knew she could seriously damage my face if she wanted to. Her foot pressed harder in short surges as if to assert her dominance which unfortunately made my dick throb inside my boxers before pulling back and returning to the floor.
“No,” I lied. “You are my mother and I trust you not to hurt me.”
“Oh you big liar. KI!”
I nearly wet myself at the sound and was astonished as Mother's leg momentarily returned to the floor before she leapt into the air right before me. I was staggered by how high her short legs powered her, like something out of a Kung Fu movie! One second I was looking down at her face, the next my eyes were level with her crotch as she sprang up right before me. Then her right foot pumped straight towards me, too close and too fast to avoid! The pain was horrendous as the thick sole hammered me right in the face sending me back-pedalling across the landing until I stumbled and fell to the floor.
“Don’t take me for a fool, boy,” Mother’s voice warned from above me as I clutched my face which hurt like hell while all my illusions of a loving gentle mother shattered in agony.

++ Joe ++
I came around to see, with partially swollen-up eyes, the victorious diminutive Amazon standing over my son and I as we lay utterly defeated upon the floor at her feet. A petite slim mature Chinese woman who I once called my wife and I thought incapable of hurting anyone looked down at us with the smug arrogance of a woman skilled in unarmed combat having floored two much taller men. I thought Lei looked smouldering hot in that gi which she had proved worthy of wearing and had an epic hard-on for her, something I shamefully admit of not having for many years now.
“Lei! But how?” I mumbled as best I could through a mashed-up mouth while indicating her attire in awed astonishment as I looked up at the terrifying martial arts goddess that used to be my wife towering over us.

I still had difficulty comprehending that she had become so skilled at fighting but couldn’t deny the reality as we nursed our hurt.
“The men in this family are weak,” she berated angrily. “Both unable or unwilling to protect me from the bitch.”
“That’s not true. She is too strong. Do you remember George and Fred my Security guards at the office?”
She nodded.
“Dead. She killed them both in front of me.”
“George was married with kids,” she gasped in shock.
“When his wife and Fred’s fiance demanded a Police investigation Anna killed them too. I couldn’t tell the Police as their top men are under her control.”
“She’s a monster and I will stop her.”

The image of my petite formerly docile thin wife as a fighting machine was arousing but the thought of her going up against the huge tall bull of a woman who had taken her place was concerning.
“Anna is far too strong and has no qualms about torturing and killing people. Could you really kill someone if it came to it?”
“I’d have to,” she stated but I doubted a gentle soul like her could.

“Only Ali tried to save me from her abuse while you got drunk,” she pointed out. “A women’s organisation helped me escape the she-whore’s men at the hospital and took me to a temple in India.”
“India?” I exclaimed. “We searched everywhere we knew trying to find you without Anna knowing. It didn't occur to us that you had left the country. We were concerned and wanted to make sure you were OK”.
Was that a sneer of derision she gave me as she looked down her nose at me?
"Honestly Lei, I would stopped her if I could but she was too...brutal and dominant. OK yes I was weak but I hated you getting hurt."
“Almost every waking hour of every day I worked to rebuild myself and learnt how to protect myself because I can’t rely on the men in this family.”

I noticed the elasticated leggings stretch around the shape of her big calves. Lei always had large calves that flexed sexily in heels and drew admiring glances from other men but they seemed far more muscular in size and shape than I remembered. Her legs had also filled out to a pleasant healthy looking sleekness whereas they had almost seemed painfully thin before.
“This is what I am,” she stated seeing me look at her legs. “Get used to it. Not that’s it’s any of your business any more.”
“Please don’t be like that,” I begged then moved to get to my knees.
I was stopped as the hard sole of Lei’s right foot pressed against my face and exerted a forceful pressure preventing me from moving.
“Get up without my permission and I will put you down hard. That goes for the both of you,” she warned with a steely tone.

Lying humiliated with my son at the bare feet of my ex-wife, I watched as she removed the stretchy leggings. I still found it hard to believe that Lei had become such a vengeful skilled fighting woman all too willing to punish myself and Ali for our failings 5 years ago, yet here we lay, father and son next to each in defeat.
“You can’t handle your ex-wife and you.” she turned her head to address Ali. “Let yourself get beaten up by your own mother.”
“Why are you saying such cruel things to our own son?” I protested.
In reply, the black leggings were thrown in my face.
“Because like you, he was pussy whipped by that big-titted muscle-freak but unlike you he actually tried to save me and instead became a tool for the bitch to use against me!”

Looking up at Lei standing over us now wearing just a gi jacket that more resembled a tiny mini-dress stiffened my dick even more, for she looked incredibly sexy.
‘PHROAR!’ I mentally groaned to myself in pure lust in a way I never had previously for her.
She had been such a conservative dresser and I’d never seen her in anything so short before but I had to admit that her legs now looked much fitter, stronger and very sexy indeed. That short gi jacket emphasised the dangerous fighter she had become yet was tailored to her wholly feminine figure. I really fancied her like crazy and wanted her back as my wife again, although at the moment I couldn't see how.
“I love you Mother,” Ali told her, getting to his feet with his palms up showing he wanted to make amends.
"Ali, careful," I urged.
“I know what perverted love you want from me, son” she snarled.

I didn’t know to what she was referring. Ali never seemed comfortable in discussing with me what Anna put him through that night when he tried to save his mother or for that matter, the degradations she did to him subsequently.
“Please don’t hate me because of what Anna made you do. She abused us all,” he told Lei.
“The boy is right,” I said, getting to my feet in solidarity. “You suffered one night of it but for us the nightmare never ends.”
Her face was impassive. Had the trauma of that night caused psychological problems that caused her to turn her anger onto us? Could we get professional help for her?
“Lei, I still love you,” I told her softly. “I truly do. Yes, I was weak to have an affair with her but I didn’t want to divorce you and marry that monster.”

Coming behind her, I warily placed a reassuring hand gently upon her shoulder, noting how firm it felt, but her hard expression did not change.
“She threatened to kill both of you if I didn’t and I truly believed that she would.”
“You’re both forgetting something,” she stated coldly.
Ali and I looked at each other in puzzlement.
“KI!”
We both jumped at the terrible shout. Her hands flew to her shoulder seizing my hand and pulling my arm into the air before twisting it then bringing it back down over her shoulder palm upward. I yelped at the pain shooting through my elbow and tendons as it was stressed to breaking point then in fright felt her right knee jerk forwards then pump back fast. The sole of her foot powered back to thunder solidly into my groin. The brutal crushing explosion of pain caused a loud cry of anguish to leave my mouth which dropped wide open as my face creased up in agony.

++ Ali ++
“No Mother!” I cried in dismay as she attacked Dad again.
“KI! KI! KI!”
The scary shout filled me with dread and I caught a surprising glimpse of sleek strong muscle bulging in Mother’s bare upper legs. Then a painful hail of blisteringly fast powerful kicks clubbed me around the sides of my face and the top of my head while she kept Father restrained in a humiliating forward-bending position by the agonising twist she had on his arm.
“KI! KI! KI!”

Her kicks were so fast it was terrifying. With remarkable flexibility and stamina, her slender legs whipped across the tops of my shoulders, my cheeks then around the top of my head in a single ascending movement! Her brutality was shocking, having no qualms about hurting her own son and I was utterly defenceless to stop her. With glimpses of my mother’s hard-set face glaring at me between flashes of her bare sole pounding me from a leg where the knee never lowered once I felt a disquieting growing stiffness in my groin as a skilled woman kicked me helpless with superior martial arts skill that my mother never previously had.
“KI!”
A strong front kick to my jaw, whipped my head right back and turned my legs to jelly. In horror I staggered across the landing and managed to cling to the bannister.

++ Joe ++
Showing unlimited energy and stamina, the pint-pot woman in a gi jacket spun around stretching out my arm, making me yelp.
“KI!”
Lei’s right leg blasted out in an amazingly flexible back kick that soared high in the blink of an eye. Too fast to avoid, I screamed mentally as a small but hard sole powered straight into my throat! My windpipe closed and in terror felt myself begin to choke. In panic I clutched my throat with my free hand while I felt my burn red. My ex-wife was going to kill me and there was nothing I could do about it!
“KI!”

Spinning around again like a deadly dervish while dropping my arm, her right leg shot out like a sexy sleek missile in a high side-kick. Her flexibility amazed and aroused me as much as her new found combat skills terrified me. The dainty but devastating sole slammed into the side of my neck. A shock-wave of searing pain burned through my nervous system while my shoulders hunched up around my neck and my arms and legs tensed up shaking while I grimaced in agony. My vision was blitzed and faded to grey while my heartbeat was over-loud in my ears and my head spun.

++ Ali ++
I was aghast as Mother’s foot pounded Dad’s neck with a glimpse of large bulging muscular calves. His shoulders hunched up around his neck while he grimaced in horrifying look of agony before dropping straight to the floor.
"You've killed him!" I cried in shock.

Mother swung her steely gaze towards me as.
"Don't be stupid, he's just knocked out," she replied.
Raising her small hands that I now were dangerous weapons like her legs, as she stood in a wide-legged fight stance, I felt absolute fear although I loved my mother.
“Please mum, please stop this violence.” I gasped forcing myself to stand straight to face her.
“Mummy told you both to stay down on the floor, yet you disobeyed me.” Her voice was cold and unforgiving.
It took me back to when she used to tell me off as a child. Although a sweet-natured nurturer in my formative years, she suffered no nonsense and could become a harsh disciplinarian if I misbehaved. It was that hard chilling emotionless face that I saw now but she never hurt me as she did now.
“Why are you doing this?" I gasped, my voice sounding whiny and weak.
“You both disobeyed me and violence is the only discipline you understand after living with that perverted bitch. KI!”

I winced at that terrible sound and again saw a bulge of strong thigh muscle in Mother’s right leg as the knee jerked up. Snapping straight in a blur of motion, my mouth kissed the thick layer of corn on the sole of her foot as it pounded my face like a hammer, bruising my lips and gums. The leg continued to straighten rising high forcibly driving my head back hard at tremendous speed, lifting my feet clean from the floor. I landed heavily and unbalanced with senses scrambled I stumbled backwards into my room and fell.

As things began to clear I saw the intimidating image of the small slim woman enter my room wearing a gi jacket and black-belt. It was my mother but I was truly afraid of what she had become. I quickly scrambled to my feet to try to get away from her but there was no space to do so.
“Please mother. I tried to save you why are you punishing me like this?” I asked aware that my voice sounded weak and pathetic.
“I gave you an order and you ignored it” she stated. “You need to learn that I’m no longer a weak woman who can be pushed around. Your mother is powerful, say it!” she demanded. “KI! KI! KI!”

I watched in astonishment as my petite mother leant forward and span around like a top with her large muscular left calves flexing really strongly as she did, looking definitely much bigger and more toned than I recalled. Distracted, it was a shock when the sole of a bare foot sped into my vision and struck like an asteroid in an explosion of agonising pain in my face. I barely saw the leg arc around until the top of the foot smashed across my chin followed by a hard kick across the side of my ribs.
“KI! KI! KI!”
Without pause more pain followed as another spinning back kick pounded the hard sole of her foot into my face making my facial bones ache while forcibly driving it up towards the ceiling. A torrent of rapid-fire kicks slapped the top of her foot around my cheeks. Hard stinging kicks that whipped my face back and forth at dizzying speed from one side to the other until I didn’t know where I was.

“KI! KI! KI!”
I tried to raise my arms to protect my face only to cry in pain as strong stinging kicks slammed a shin across my sides turning them red and sore. Forced to drop my arms to protect my sides I yelped as more roundhouse kicks hammered my arms until they were numb and useless.
“Please mummy stop!,” I cried with tears in my eyes.
“KI! KI! KI!”
Repeatedly kicking me, my beloved mother was a powerful sexy ninja I simply could not handle. It was like a dream come painfully real. No wonder my manhood was hard!
“KI!”

A powerful high arcing kick slammed the top of her foot across my left cheek and whipped my face around so fast that my whole body turned and slammed belly first against the wall.
“KI! KI!”
I cried out in agony as her foot stomp-kicked the small of my back followed by a kick to the back of my neck. Her foot remained on my neck as I slid down the wall to the floor where I lie there exhausted and beat, in utter defeat as my mother stands over me.
“Are you crying like a little child because mummy is giving you the beating you deserve?” she sneered showing no compassion.

That’s when I got a good look at Mother’s legs and saw how muscular they were. She really looked like a woman out of my dreams, which was disturbing.
“Oh mummy, you really are powerful,” I sobbed in defeat. “Please don’t hurt me any-more.”
I felt her foot lift from the back of my neck.
“Face me when you speak to me,” she demanded.
I rolled over onto my back only to find the her right foot hovering above my face.
“Now you recognise who’s in charge of this family?”
“Yes mummy,” I trembled in an uneasy mix of fear and awe.
“Perhaps I should explain it to you again?” she asked with a smug smile. “Do you want mummy to keep kicking you until I knock you out?”
“No more please mummy.”
The sole of her foot pressed firmly into my face for several seconds until it started to become quite painful.

Lying there with my mother standing over me wearing a gi top in victory with her foot in my face, my face body still ached from her punishing kicks. I now realised that rather the joyous reunion that I had dreamed about for the last 5 years had become a new nightmare and wondered when it would all end!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-22, 16:04
Points: 1,426, Level: 15 Points: 1,426, Level: 15 Points: 1,426, Level: 15
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

Default Re: Step-Mother-2: Ex-wife’s/Mother’s revenge

Awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to weedkill3 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-22, 19:19
Points: 3,591, Level: 25 Points: 3,591, Level: 25 Points: 3,591, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

An amazing sequel, I hope there's more planned!
Old 04-Jul-22, 03:26
Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotdottrainerred [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
An amazing sequel, I hope there's more planned!
I assume that there is going to be at least one more part, where the mother takes revenge on the lady who broke up the family.
Old 04-Jul-22, 08:20
Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,867 Times in 338 Posts

correct, possibly 2 more parts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-22, 21:08
Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I want Anna to emerge victorious and make their lives a living hell
Old 05-Jul-22, 18:43
Points: 1,426, Level: 15 Points: 1,426, Level: 15 Points: 1,426, Level: 15
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

Love ur stories Jimp!
Old 08-Sep-22, 17:32
Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bir Domuz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I assume that there is going to be at least one more part, where the mother takes revenge on the lady who broke up the family.
Ohhhh, she fully intends to take revenge on that lady, alright. The problem is this "heroine" (and boy do I use that word in the loosest way possible) has turned out to be even WORSE than the tyrant she intends to dethrone. At least Anna cherishes the men she has in her possession. It is a cruel, perverted form of cherishment but at least is a form of cherishment. A cruel, selfish, perverted form of love but, love nonetheless.

This....creature who used to be their tender, loving wife and mother, on the other hand, has proven she has no love at all for the family she is supposed to be avenging. She has no desire to save and be reconciled with her husband and child, she only desires to increase their suffering under her rule. For failing her, how dare they >_<

I'm actually hoping Anna wins the final battle because things can't possibly get worse if she does. But if Anna's vengeful nemesis wins the day, both husband and son are going to be plunged into an even greater nightmare than they were before. Hell, they already ARE in a worse situation than they were before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by affinajoseph [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I want Anna to emerge victorious and make their lives a living hell
I was just talking about that in a separate reply. I'm with you. Anna's nemesis is only here to avenge HERSELF and to spend the rest of her life making her family wish they had never been born. She doesn't give a fuck about her husband and child. Not. Any. More. Further, as wicked and cruel Anna may be, at least Anna has rules for the boys to follow to shield themselves from her unholy wrath. If you do her bidding, you'll be somewhat fine.

This new challenger is far, far different. Even when her husband and child do as she tells them, she still punishes them and treats them worse than yesterday's garbage. There is nothing they can say or do to lessen her fury or her desire to throw them headfirst into the living Hell she intends to create in her image once she takes back control of what (not who, what) belongs to her. This woman is a terror and, God help that poor, wretched father and son if she emerges victorious against the usurper queen known as Anna!

Last edited by legLover232; 09-Sep-22 at 00:41.
Old 09-Sep-22, 20:10
Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Is this story ever going to continue? Or is this another orphaned series?
Old 09-Sep-22, 22:52
Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Oh yes, please, cranked up to 11 and beyond! This is your most thrilling work in quite some time, and that is in a collection of excellent stories. You are reaching a whole new level of creative passion here. Welcome to the new Jimp!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
correct, possibly 2 more parts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arnold Ziffel For This Useful Post:

Tags
martial arts, mother; father son