Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Oct-21, 20:17
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Is ballbusting painful?

Well, ball busting is 100% NOT my thing, everyone to what turns them on though… To state the bleeding obvious, yes of course it’s painful! What a ridiculous question- just try punching yourself hard in the balls - did it hurt? Ok, you have the answer…
Old 27-Oct-21, 22:17
Points: 4,719, Level: 29 Points: 4,719, Level: 29 Points: 4,719, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, ball busting is 100% NOT my thing, everyone to what turns them on though… To state the bleeding obvious, yes of course it’s painful! What a ridiculous question- just try punching yourself hard in the balls - did it hurt? Ok, you have the answer…
So I believe the original poster asked the question because they were "bi-curious"...not literally, but they were curious/interested about the prospect of participating in ballbusting, but they werent sure they wanted to go through with it. Several people have replied by saying "its terribly painful and not for me".

That is fine...its not for everyone, nor is it for most men. But I don't think the original poster wants to simply know other people's preferences...I think he wanted to know if the pain is tolerable under and circumstance.

I think it is possible to try some very light ball busting with a trusted female partner just to test the waters and see if it is something that can be enjoyed...that is, if your inclined/curious to try it at all.

Some of those dudes in the bb fetish videos that are taking multiple full force kicks from a dominatrix wearing heavy boots to their naked nut sack and are still standing up have truly developed a high degree of pain tolerance over time. That is the only possible explanation as to why those same dudes are not curled up in a fetal position on the floor, nor puking their brains out after taking 20+ hard kicks right in the sack.

Now anyone who has not habitually engaged in ballbusting will most likely fall to the ground in severe pain from even a single on-target middle-force kick or knee or punch. I don't recommend that someone who is "just curious" even try taking a single kick from a woman wearing footwear. Its too hard!
But if you get a woman to lightly sack slap you or maybe lightly knee you using a lot of restraint, a beginner may be able to take it and even enjoy it.

that is my two cents.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magnate For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-21, 14:09
Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,674 Times in 244 Posts

What do you think? lmao

People have likened it to drinking hard liquor - at first you're disgusted by it and can't see how anyone can enjoy it but you build up a tolerance over time and if you're innately turned on by it you start to actually enjoy the feeling after a while
Old 28-Oct-21, 14:32
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,809 Times in 2,718 Posts

To answer the OP, Fuck yeah!

Any lasting results? When a sexy woman looks you in the eye and then shows her dominance by kicking you in the balls with her stilettoed foot the lasting effect is that you are owned by her and that's a huge turn on for both parties.

If that doesn't turn you on, don't get kicked in the balls!

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-22, 00:40
Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Yes, it hurts. I’ve had several experiences with this. Kristie Etzold almost knocked me out with a kick (at least that’s his it felt. I was seeing stars). Another time a dominatrix had me on all 4 and grabbed me from behind and wouldn’t let go, even with the safe word. We did not agree on this before hand and it was quite scary as I was defenseless. She finally let go when I had tears in my eyes. Another woman who was only 5 feet tall and maybe 100 pounds, kicked me so hard that I cried. So one almost knock out and two cries. I’d say it hurts.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mtxship For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-22, 22:14
Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24
Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtxship [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another time a dominatrix had me on all 4 and grabbed me from behind and wouldn’t let go, even with the safe word. We did not agree on this before hand and it was quite scary as I was defenseless. She finally let go when I had tears in my eyes.
sounds terrible! what did you do about it, get a refund?
Old 21-Jan-22, 23:32
Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

No. I came like I was taking a piss. I wouldn’t want it to happen again, but it turned into something good.
Old 30-Jul-22, 10:11
Females are superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtxship [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, it hurts. I’ve had several experiences with this. Kristie Etzold almost knocked me out with a kick (at least that’s his it felt. I was seeing stars). Another time a dominatrix had me on all 4 and grabbed me from behind and wouldn’t let go, even with the safe word. We did not agree on this before hand and it was quite scary as I was defenseless. She finally let go when I had tears in my eyes. Another woman who was only 5 feet tall and maybe 100 pounds, kicked me so hard that I cried. So one almost knock out and two cries. I’d say it hurts.
A woman making me cry in pain is a fantasy of mine, but I'm too much of a coward and a wimp to make it real.
Old 30-Jul-22, 13:09
Poet
Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,142 Times in 305 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Females are superior [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A woman making me cry in pain is a fantasy of mine, but I'm too much of a coward and a wimp to make it real.
Well.
Living the life is a choice, also
being what a man is by doing or not doing sth.
Old 02-Aug-22, 17:19
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To answer the OP, Fuck yeah!

Any lasting results? When a sexy woman looks you in the eye and then shows her dominance by kicking you in the balls with her stilettoed foot the lasting effect is that you are owned by her and that's a huge turn on for both parties.

If that doesn't turn you on, don't get kicked in the balls!
Very well put, Lily. The same applies to CBT (grabbing, squeezing, groping, pulling, twisting, biting.) There is a reason why "have him by the balls" is the go-to metaphor for ownership and domination. What's more, this is not just practiced by wrestlers, martial artists, dommes, strippers and sluts. Average to good girls do this sort of mischief even in public to flirt or lay claim. If accounts I've heard are to be believed it often starts even in elementary school with older girls bullying slightly younger guys.

So why do guys like it despite the pain and (if in public) embarrassment? I think if the aggressor girl is even half-way attractive, the guy will be thinking "I'm so hot this chick can't keep her hands off me". And if it's pre-arranged, like in session wrestling, he'll cherish that illusion. Male vanity is worth the pain.
The Following User Says Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:

Tags
ball busting, ball squeezing, ballbusting, kick balls, pain