Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-May-22, 03:11
Points: 1,859, Level: 17 Points: 1,859, Level: 17 Points: 1,859, Level: 17
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

Default Re: Azul Cyanide, generational talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He can be skeptical. It's his right. Just as it's someone's right to praise a session wrestler, he's free to critique or be skeptical. While I don't agree with everything Jstewart says in general, he can say whatever he wants. As long as it doesn't break the rules of this forum. Just like how you and other people have the right to criticize him. These session wrestlers are public figures. Praise ,critique or hesitance are part of the territory, even if you haven't seen them.

Your posts were basically just asking him questions, trying to "trick" him and get him to answer your way, so you can pull off some grandstand on him and his character. As if anyone couldn't see through your little BS

You werent "curious". You were just trying to trap him. Cut your bull and get.straight.to.the.point. If you already have it in your mind he hasn't seen anyone, then go straight with that. instead of pussyfooting around. Asking all these questions, when you don't really give a shit.

Also, lol at "going back 5 years". Are you really trying to pull this bull shit when you did a similar thing? You went through 3 pages of his post history and assumed he hasn't seen anyone, despite him saying otherwise . Before implying or making an accusation on someone's character, you should probably..i dunno..do research? Dunno about this WK accusation. I don't recall ever interacting with jstewart. the point is. You implied he didn't see anyone and went through his post history to try to pull a gotcha moment. I simply did the same. Sucks being proven wrong, huh
When I see someone disparaging women that he has no history with it makes me curious as to what his motives are. When I look at his post history to get some perspective and find no mention of any women in a few pages it makes me suspicious. You are correct I asked who he had seen several times to find out if he actually ever saw anyone and he ignored my questions leading me to believe that he has an axe of some sort to grind and he may have never actually seen a girl in person. That was not a "trap" as you put it only a way to give him an opportunity to show some credibility. Per your research it has been at least 5 years that he even mentioned a girl he had seen I concluded that whatever is going on with him he does not actually session currently and may never have so his posts have no real credibility to me. No big deal but his skepticism and disparaging remarks may be grounded more in resentment than experience, if you find value in them than I am happy for you. He is very lucky to have someone like you to "Like" all his posts and come to his rescue when you think someone is questioning his posts. I can only hope if anyone ever questions any of my posts you will rush to my rescue.
Old 12-May-22, 04:50
Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Saying guys should be cautious about sending deposits is fine, I even agree with that. But saying guys should assume anyone who doesn't profile with all of her irl info is untrustworthy was out of line. Some of the most respected ladies in the scene for the past 30 years used aliases for the whole time they were active.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-22, 16:12
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

To boys of winter when did I say that a session girl does not have all her IRL info is untrustworthy. and to Red I just look at the reviews when its obvious to me.that 1 person is writing all these reviews it makes u think.But for u Red if I say something or post something just for u I'll say I never session with her BUT how's that ..Again I'm just wanting u guys to be cautious u put these session girls on such a pedestal its kinda comical .There are good and bad in eveyting . Again Thank u White Nite.. p s I think u would have a little luck going to a adult theme place try it Plus no fluff or headaches emails etc etc my 2 cents
Old 27-Nov-22, 17:06
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

So has anyone actually seen her?
Old 27-Nov-22, 22:06
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So has anyone actually seen her?
Are you serious. Look at her sessiongirls. Lots of people have seen her
Old 06-Sep-23, 02:40
Eagles12
This message has been deleted by Eagles12.