Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 16-May-22, 12:49
Points: 3,501, Level: 24 Points: 3,501, Level: 24 Points: 3,501, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sarah Brooke reviews

That is exactly what pedantic means
Old 16-May-22, 16:48
Points: 3,111, Level: 23 Points: 3,111, Level: 23 Points: 3,111, Level: 23
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

How sensual does Sarah get?
Old 16-May-22, 22:01
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,110 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjojo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't ask and she didn't either.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrbastard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-22, 14:28
Points: 1,476, Level: 15 Points: 1,476, Level: 15 Points: 1,476, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjojo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not very. I sessioned with her a few times and it’s not sensual, even though that’s what I wanted
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nate For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-22, 06:41
Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Sarah is hot, sexy and looking amazing… but her only job is to fuck you up! Which is why she is one of the best!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brakfool For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-22, 21:14
Points: 2,381, Level: 20 Points: 2,381, Level: 20 Points: 2,381, Level: 20
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I'm thinking standards have gone down in the session world. In fact I know they have. I see it all the time on these boards what guys settle for these days and call awesome or great. It's not.

Sarah is a pretty good wrestler. But not elite. I saw somebody say she's just as good or better than veve or electra. Uhhh No. Sarah is not even top five of The girls I've seen as far as skills and ability. As far as strength it's similar. Yes she's strong enough, decent. But again not top 5 or prbly even top 10 for me in the strength category either. I mean she's pretty good overall, and she can get rough. But that doesn't put her in an elite category. Not even great category imo.

Same thing as far as her looks go. She's decent. With an okay body. But she's put on a few pounds and not as fit as she used to be. And as far as looks go she's not a knockout or perfect 10 by any stretch. Sorry if that's somewhat blunt or harsh, but it's accurate and honest. And I feel like a number of guys are on here inflating things well beyond accurate and honest when it comes to some of these girls. So I had to speak up.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to glenron For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-22, 14:58
Points: 2,446, Level: 20 Points: 2,446, Level: 20 Points: 2,446, Level: 20
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%

High Heel Re: Sarah Brooke reviews

Not sure why you're including an apology if your point was to balance things out from what you felt was becoming hyperbole.

That's a choice you made and good on you without burying Sarah or anyone else that likes her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenron [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm thinking standards have gone down in the session world. In fact I know they have. I see it all the time on these boards what guys settle for these days and call awesome or great. It's not.

Sarah is a pretty good wrestler. But not elite. I saw somebody say she's just as good or better than veve or electra. Uhhh No. Sarah is not even top five of The girls I've seen as far as skills and ability. As far as strength it's similar. Yes she's strong enough, decent. But again not top 5 or prbly even top 10 for me in the strength category either. I mean she's pretty good overall, and she can get rough. But that doesn't put her in an elite category. Not even great category imo.

Same thing as far as her looks go. She's decent. With an okay body. But she's put on a few pounds and not as fit as she used to be. And as far as looks go she's not a knockout or perfect 10 by any stretch. Sorry if that's somewhat blunt or harsh, but it's accurate and honest. And I feel like a number of guys are on here inflating things well beyond accurate and honest when it comes to some of these girls. So I had to speak up.
The Following User Says Thank You to MLB93 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-22, 20:56
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenron [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I wonder why people think this? I have a theory that Sarah is better than the average guy she faces by a solid amount, however take someone like Veve or Sheena and they are better than the average guy by miles.

So perhaps Sarah being in the better than my but close makes for a more enticing session for certain people.

Who would you compare her to?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to revanyo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-22, 09:18
Points: 2,381, Level: 20 Points: 2,381, Level: 20 Points: 2,381, Level: 20
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Those are fair points revenyo. I would agree with what you said. I feel I am an above average opponent for these girls. I do not have elite wrestling or fighting skills. I've trained some in MMA back years ago, and I have a little bit of wresting experience from Middle school. So my skills are just average. But I'm big into health and fitness and lifting, so I maintain a muscular physique and have a definite size and strength advantage over most of the women I session with. But you are correct, the elite girls are noticeably more skilled and faster than me and have basically kicked my butt on the mat.

So there is an appeal to wrestling a girl where it's going to be a closer match and I actually have a chance. Not that I do these to win at all costs or go all out to prove a tough I am. That's not really the point. But it is better than basically knowing I'm going to get my ass handed to me for the whole hour lol.

I'm trying to think of a good comparison for Sarah...
Old 06-Aug-22, 11:39
Points: 3,111, Level: 23 Points: 3,111, Level: 23 Points: 3,111, Level: 23
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbastard [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't ask and she didn't either.
I understand that you did not ask about it, but Sarah didn't ask you?
That does not make sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to bjojo For This Useful Post: