Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-May-22, 11:22
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Re: Because I Got High

Chapter 9: The Jo Show

“Jo’s gonna kill you! Jo’s gonna kill you!” The three other roommates jokingly chanted which prompted my future opponent to call for quiet.

“Wait there’s more!” Joanne proclaimed before adding excitedly “If the loser drops all 3 falls there will be a post match punishment decided by Noelle!”

“That doesn’t sound very fa-“ I began to protest but was cut off by the rules-obsessed Joanne.

“That’s what it says!” She shouted, hopping off of her chair and dangling the tiny piece of paper in front of my face.

“I don’t doubt…” I started but was interrupted by even louder chants from the topless audience in the hot tub.

“JO’S GONNA KILL YOU! JO’S GONNA KILL YOU!” They chanted in unison as my opponent offered a hand to help me to my feet.

“I won’t really.” She said as I rolled to a standing position. Joanne yanked my arm and pulled us close with much more force than one would expect from such a tiny girl.

She relinquished her grip on my hand and shoved me away. I stumbled back a few steps before stopping myself. I placed my hands on my knees and bent over, my labored breathing impossible to hide. I picked my head up and saw Joanne lighting yet another joint and taking a long rip from it. She offered it my way and I foolishly reached out and took a huge hit. I placed the smoldering embers on the edge of an ash tray and looked back toward my opponent.

Joanne was wearing a red one piece bathing suit and had a smile across her face. Her hair was tied in one long braid that hung behind her back and she appeared more than eager to tussle. She removed her eye glasses and placed them on the counter before focusing her attention back towards me. She squinted in my direction making an unexpectedly adorable face causing me to laugh.

“Something funny?” She asked, taking a step towards me.

“No no… it’s just… can you even see without your glasses?” I asked back, completely forgetting that this girl was going to be coming for me.

“Not really…” she muttered, reaching out with her arms in a tentative manner as if she was blind. She cautiously stepped forward with her hands searching the empty air as they drew closer to me. I was slightly amused as I grabbed one of her wrists, thinking that her vision had meant she was severely handicapped. But as soon as I made contact with her, she leaped into the air, threw her legs around my arm and pulled me to the floor.

“Idiot.” She calmly remarked as she sat up, attempting to hook my arm straight back into a cross arm breaker. I clasped my fingers together to prevent her from completing the hold and desperately swung my legs towards the edge of the circle. I managed to drag our tussle just to the point where we’d be considered out of bounds and she released the hold, but not before giving me a light kick out of frustration.

“Almost had you.” Joanne said, backing up to allow me to return to the center of our circle. I got up and met her chest to chest, wrapping my arms around her slender frame.

“Almost doesn’t count.” I spat back, squeezing with all my might. My tiny opponent let out a muted groan as she began wiggling against me. With her arms trapped at her sides, she couldn’t find a way to pull free and I was soon forcing her onto her back. I knew I didn’t have enough leverage to earn a submission with the bear hug so I transitioned into a pin.

My opponent bridged and swiftly slid out from under me. Before I could turn to meet her head on she was on my back. I blocked her attempt at a rear naked choke and flipped her over the top of my head. In an incredible display of athleticism, Joanne landed on her feet.

“Oh shit!” Some one screamed from the hot tub as Jo was charging back at me, leaping onto my shoulder and going for a front chancery. I again blocked her attempt at a choke but she managed to swing her legs around my waist into a body scissor.

I let out a groan and leaned forward, my opponent clinging to my body like a leech. She let out a long flex, punishing my insides. My fingers were buried between her forearm and my throat to defend against her choke and as a result it left me wide open to her body scissor.

“What do you say Chuck?” Jo asked before unleashing another prolonged squeeze.

“Nooooo” I gasped out. I collapsed forward with my opponent on her back still constricting her hold tighter. I braced my neck and began pulling free from her arms just as she turned us onto our sides. My head popped free but the momentum carried Joanne on top of me.

“She’s got him now.” Meg commented as Joanne went on to press her advantage by kneeling onto my right bicep. My opponent tried to corral my left arm but it gave me the opportunity to topple her.

“Dammit!” The mousey stoner exclaimed in frustration as she quickly hooked me into a side headlock. She tightened her grip, smashing the side of my face against her chest.

“Use those tiny titties!” Tara encouraged, causing Joanne to blush. Despite the latter’s brief embarrassment, my opponent remained focused on the task at hand by forcing me back to the floor. As she twisted her body across my head and neck area, I flung my leg sideways, trying to force myself out of the circle.

“Not this time.” My opponent remarked as she scissored one of my arms and redirected our grapple away from the chairs before wrenching back on her headlock more.

“Gahhhh!” I exclaimed as I now only had one free hand to help ease the pressure on her hold. In desperation I rolled sideways and she tumbled with me. My head and arm slipped free and I was now on top of her. I struggled to get my leg over into a straddle but she avoided and got her legs up by my shoulders. I instinctively reached for her thighs to prevent the headscissor but she didn’t squeeze. Instead, she took the time to maneuver her legs into a figure four grip behind my head. Once Joanne got her foot tucked into the fold of her knee, she offered a brief wave before grasping her ankle to crank on the pressure.

I immediately collapsed sideways and she rolled with me, angling herself on top. Her frame settled across my throat with her pelvis driving right under my chin leaving me no option but to tap out.

“Woo! One Nothin’ Jo!” Tara proclaimed in the background as my opponent struggled to untie her legs from around my neck.

“Sorry! Sorry!” Joanne muttered, finally able to uncork her foot from underneath us. She crashed sideways and I foolishly tried to pounce on her.

“Oh it’s like that?” Jo spat as she got her legs around my head, this time trapping one of my arms straight overhead. I struggled to remain on all fours.

“No!… No!…I wasn’t ready!” I started to protest as she hugged my arm to her chest and extended her legs into a full on flex.

“He’s always making excuses… stay on him Jo!” Noelle chimed in just as I collapsed face first into my opponent’s crotch. The awkward positioning didn’t seem to concern Joanne as she proceeded to squeeze and I had no choice but to tap out again.

This time she rolled on top and quickly threw my arm away. She crossed her legs under my head, positioned herself right over my face and locked down.

“Two nothin Jo and she’s going for the kill!” Meg proclaimed.

“Ooooo what are you going to pick as his punishment Noe?” Tara asked, eagerly anticipating my submission.

I braced my hands on Joanne’s ass and pushed with all of my might, trying to slide my head free but the angles worked against me. Jo’s thighs clung to me preventing my escape while her ankles acted like a fulcrum on my neck, propping my nose perfectly in place for her smother.

“He hasn’t tapped yet…” Noelle observed, indicating she didn’t plan on revealing that information until things were official.

I didn’t want to find out why she was being so secretive so I doubled my efforts, flopping my legs and arching my back while pressing on Jo’s backside. I actually managed to topple my opponent, except Joanne’s legs didn’t allow me to go very far. She fell to her side and while I did get a couple breaths in, she was quick to resume her stance on top, this time grabbing my wrists and clutching them under each of her armpits.

“Now what?” The mousey girl teased, squinting down at me with a goofy grin all the while pulling my mouth and nose tighter into her. I didn’t have an answer to her question so she provided her own.

“Now you tap out.”

It was really the only option but that didn’t stop me from convincing myself I could still escape with wild contortions of my body.

“JO’S GONNA KILL YOU! JO’S GONNA KILL YOU!” The other girls chanted as I refused to submit.

“I really do suggest you tap. I don’t actually want to kill you Chuck!” Joanne giggled out, matching my fortitude by maintaining her crotch smother effectively. I managed to hang on for a few more seconds but finally tapped out.

My opponent swiftly uncurled her legs and freed my face from her now damp red swimsuit. The rush of air I soaked up made me borderline euphoric as Joanne made herself comfortable by sitting on my torso.

“That’s a clean sweep.” The victor proclaimed, raising her arms in triumph before turning her attention to the window and asking “So what’s it gonna be Noe?”

My stoner queen flashed her trademark grin in my direction causing my heart to flutter. What sort of things could be running through her mind?

“Fuck. Marry. Kill.” Noelle stated firmly.

“Say what?” Joanne asked the question we all had on our minds.

“His punishment is that he has to play fuck, marry, kill… with you three.” Noelle clarified as I slowly realized the predicament she was creating for me. There was no way to play that game without pissing at least one person off and more than likely angering all of them.

“That doesn’t sound-“ I began to protest but was cut off as usual.

“Fuck. Marry. Kill. Tara. Meg. Jo. Go.” Noelle stated firmly before adding “then you can join us.”

I so desperately wanted to be in that hot tub but I had no idea how I was going to answer this question. My clouded mind began to weigh the options in front of me.

“Tara. Meg. Jo. Tara. Meg. Jo.” My brain repeated over and over again. “Tara. Meg. Jo. Tara. Meg. Jo….. Tara…. Tara… Tara.”

Well I certainly couldn’t kill Tara for fear that she’d kill me. I followed the kill logic and quickly decided I wouldn’t kill the ultra hot Meg which meant I’d have to kill…

“Jo” I said aloud, meeting the gaze of my last opponent who was still seated atop my chest. She tilted her head inquisitively as she awaited my most primal thoughts on her. She put her glasses back on and she looked so cute ripping another joint in her red one piece bathing suit. Now this was a girl I could…

“Marry… I’d marry Jo.” I found myself uttering, unable to murder the adorable little hellion. She smiled ear to ear at my remark and bent down to plant a kiss on my cheek before finally standing up off of me and heading towards the door.

“Go on.” Noelle urged, not allowing me any chance to think.

“And I’d fuck Meg.” I blurted out because that would always be true. However I didn’t realize at the time that it meant that I’d have to kill…

“Tara? Do you know what that means?” Noelle asked her roommate. The big girl stroked her chin in deep thought as she carefully contemplated her response. After several seconds, Tara finally gave her answer.

“I think that means I’m his first opponent tomorrow.”
Old 08-May-22, 16:40
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

While I agree with his choice to marry Jo and fuck Meg, Tara is not the kind of girl you want to piss off. She is going to have no mercy for him in that first match tomorrow, and I am really looking forward to reading it.

I already thought Jo was cute, but in that red swimsuit, with the glasses and then the adorable near sighted squint once she took them off, not to mention the blush as they called for her to use her tiny titty's on him... She is actually really hot. If it had been me trapped beneath her as she tightened the mounted figure four face smother, while I know escape would have been impossible, I would have held out to the brink of unconsciousness before tapping out. What can I say, I am a huge facesitting fan.

Thank you so much for continuing this, J. I love this story and I love all these girls.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-22, 12:36
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 10: Morning Wood and The Contest

It was the next morning and I had awoken on the couch with a raging hard on. All of the festivities the previous night had left quite a lot to be desired downstairs. I debated taking matters into my own hands but felt a bit too exposed in the living room so I threw the blankets off of me and headed toward the bathroom, only to find it occupied.

Before I could go back to the couch, Noelle came out wearing a white robe tied at the waist, her hair still wet from the shower. I assumed she was going to get dressed but instead she charged right at me, tackling me into her bedroom and onto the bed.

“What are you doing?” I asked nervously as she kneeled my arms down to the mattress.

“Wrestling.” She answered casually, sitting up straight and placing her hands on her hips. Her robe had loosened and was hanging perilously low off of one shoulder.

“Aren’t you….” I started.

“Yup.” She cut in, smoothing the bottom of her robe out.

“But I thought my first match today would be against Tara?” I stupidly asked. Here I had the girl of my dreams naked and pinning me down and I was worried about offending the woman who was going to try to kill me later that same day.

“She doesn’t need to know.” Noelle responded, settling her weight across my throat and reaching back to find my member standing straight up at attention.

“I guess my little visit to the couch last night didn’t help your situation.” She remarked causing me quite a bit of confusion.

“Excuse me?” I asked, my brain scanning itself for memories of last night. There were images of all four roommates putting me in various dominating positions but none seemed to indicate what Noelle was talking about.

“Do I give that forgettable of a blow job or was it just so good that it blew your fucking mind?” She asked, slowly dragging her fingers up and down my boner.

Suddenly images from the prior night flooded my head, images that I had chalked up to an extremely vivid dream. I was on the couch asleep when I was awakened by a warm and wet sensation on my dick. The room was dark and when I tried to grab whatever was touching me, I found my wrists held tightly at my sides. I struggled to pull free as the blanket that covered me bobbed up and down while the pleasure on my member intensified. Someone had been giving me head while I was sleeping and I couldn’t tell who. I exploded into their mouth and must have passed out immediately after, hence the odd dreamlike state the entire scenario had played itself out in.

“That… that was you?” I muttered out, bucking my hips upwards in an attempt for her to continue stroking me. She gave it one slap before turning back towards my gaze.

“I felt bad working you up all night with no pay off. Figured you needed a release and just went for it.” She said calmly before adding “Looks like it wasn’t enough though.”

I arched my back and she responded by moving forward and planting her bare pussy directly onto my mouth. I figured she was wanting me to return the favor so stuck my tongue out but instead she raised up and unleashed a stiff slap across my face.

“I did NOT consent to that!” She shouted and for a brief moment anger flashed across her eyes but she no sooner burst into laughter.

“I’m sorry… I couldn’t … “ She muttered between gasps as she moved back onto my face, this time burying my nose into her pussy in an airtight smother.

“But seriously there’s no licking in wrestling.” She corrected before adding “Lots of smothering though.”

I quickly realized that her nudity had only enhanced her already effective smothering technique and keeping me in the warm confines of her pussy made for a very uncomfortable situation for me. I struggled to throw her off and pushed free for a brief moment but she only resumed her seat and settled down harder.

“Just take it.” She instructed casually as she now twisted my hands into the folds of her knees to remove what little resistance they were offering me. I disregarded her proposal and arched my back in a desperate attempt to throw her. The unsuccessful attempt amused my opponent who crossed her arms and grinned a look of satisfaction my way.

“Or I could sit harder. Your call.” Noelle teased as she adjusted her robe to prevent her tit from spilling out of it. I groaned as the pressure on my face began to increase as she allowed her full weight to bury me deeper inside of her. With my limited mobility, I managed to lightly tap out indicating my submission but my opponent allowed only one quick breath before immediately locking back down.

“Mmmpphhh!” I mumbled out, tapping out again. Once more she lifted up for a mere second before resuming her smother. I stomped my feet in frustration and twisted my body desperately but couldn’t pull free.

“Just take it.” She repeated earning another tap out from me. When she lifted up this time I was quick to turn my head to prevent another smother.

“I quit!… I quit!” I stammered out as she planted herself onto the side of my face.

“I don’t recall discussing any rules.” Noelle teased as she reached down to try to prop me back into her ruthless nude facesit. She managed to get me close to center and locked down again, my nose mashed somewhere between her crotch and inner thigh.

“Hmmm what should the rules be?” She asked as I struggled to pry free. She reacted by grabbing two handfuls of my hair and forcing me back into the folds of her flower.

“Oh you’re really in there now.” She observed forcing me to tap out yet again. Only this time she did not lift up. I tapped out again expecting a breath but she still didn’t budge.

“I don’t think submissions should count.” Noelle proclaimed, placing her hands on her hips while I began to frantically tap out.

“What would happen if I just stayed here?” She wondered aloud as my body surged beneath her, tapping my fingers constantly to indicate my submission.

“Maybe the match should be won only by knock out?” Noelle suggested sending me into complete panic. I contorted and flopped repeatedly but could not pull free from beneath the meaty backside of my stoner queen.

“What? Got a better idea?” She taunted, as she began to slowly slide her robe off her shoulder. Despite my struggles, my eyes were drawn to her chest as I hoped to catch a glorious glimpse before succumbing to the lack of oxygen. My eyes widened in anticipation of such a view but as the tension built we were suddenly interrupted by a booming voice.

“What are you guys doing?” Tara asked from the hall causing Noelle to hastily cover herself and climb off of me.

“Nothing!” Noelle spat out, clearly surprised at the interruption.

“Bullshit! I was supposed to go first today!” Tara complained loudly, stomping into the room and drawing the attention of Joanne who rushed in close behind.

“What’s going on?” The smaller girl asked.

“They were having a match before we were all ready!” Tara whined as if this was some sort of great affront to her.

“What’s the big deal T? I don’t think I have to ask your permission to wrestle with my friend.” Noelle spat back, flustered that our encounter had been sidetracked.

“The big deal is we have rules Noe. Without rules, there’d be no structure, it’d all descend into chaos and there’s a good chance Charlie will end up burned out and unwilling to play.” Joanne explained calmly. It was the first time any of the girls had seen things from my perspective and I was thankful to finally have an advocate.

“Exactly!” Tara exclaimed, excited to have been validated.

“Unfortunately the rules also mean that you don’t get to wrestle first either T.” Joanne clarified.

“What!?! But! But! He said he’d kill me!” Tara grumbled while gesturing wildly with her hands.

“Relax. Relax. We all agreed on random matches all weekend and the rules are the rules.” Joanne pointed out before adding “That’s why I spent all morning creating different matches for the hat as well as a little game for all of us.”

“Seriously? I think you guys are taking this a bit too far. I just thought it’d be funny to tackle him straight out the shower.” Noelle replied with a chuckle but the room fell silent.

“Noe… you can’t just poon smoosh him whenever y-“ Joanne started to say but was cut off by an uproar of laughter.

“Did you just say ‘poon smoosh’” Tara erupted, chortling heartily at her smaller roommate.

“Poon smoosh!” Noelle added with a cackle causing the fourth roommate to rush in.

“What are you guys screaming about in here?” Meg asked, a smoking bong in one of her hands.

“Jo was just talking about poon smooshing Charlie.” Noelle deadpanned, causing the mousey girl to blush.

“What the fuck is a poon smoosh?” Meg asked, clearly amused by the term.

“Noelle was sitting on his face in just her robe! What would YOU call it?” Joanne spat back before taking a rip from the bong herself.

“Wait… you’re naked under there?” Tara asked, apparently not realizing the obvious.

“Ummmm ya T… that’s what makes it funny.” Noelle explained but the rest of the group seemed to be going against the idea.

“I don’t know Noe… kinda weird you did that.” Meg added which seemed to astonish my stoner queen.

“This coming from the girl that exclusively wears thongs?!?” Noelle exclaimed in an exasperated manner.

“YOU KNOW I FIND THEM MORE COMFORTABLE!” Meg shouted eliciting an intense shouting match amongst all of them. It was the tiniest of them that finally brought upon quiet.

“GUYS!” Joanne screamed, cutting above all of the noise and earning all of our attention.

“Let’s not let Charlie divide us.”

“Me!? I literally haven’t sa-“ I started to say but as usual I was interrupted.

“Shut it Chuck! I’m going to pick a name out of the hat and that is who you will wrestle first. Can we at least all agree on that?” Joanne proclaimed to which the rest of the group all nodded.

“Ok good! Now as I mentioned, I’ve devised a little game for us but it all depends on two controversial changes to our current structure.”

“Changes?!? I thought rules are rules Jo!” Noelle mocked but Joanne ignored her and went on.

“First. We get rid of the ‘guy hat’”

The girls pretended to be upset about this before eventually ceding to the keeper of laws.

“And replace it with a ‘move hat’”

The roommates appeared confused by the suggestion but Joanne plowed through.

“And second. Each of our names goes back into the hat if we win. If we lose, our name doesn’t get replaced and we’re eliminated from the contest.”

The group all agreed that this was also a suitable update and Joanne continued with her explanation.

“The game ends when either all of us are eliminated…” Jo couldn’t help but snicker at the very idea of that occurring before going on.

“Or when Charlie decides he can no longer continue. You earn a point for every round you win in a match and a bonus point if you win with the move selected from the ‘move hat’”

“Joanne…” Noelle began before biting her lip and considering what to say next.

“You’re fucking crazy. Let’s do it.”
Old 14-May-22, 13:45
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Good. Luck. Chuck! These new terms are VERY intriguing. Have you already decided what moves go into the hat?
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-22, 14:17
Last Achievements

The new rules sound great to me, and it would be fantastic if Jo has time to add "Poon Smoosh" to the hat of moves.

Thanks for continuing this, J. It is one of your best.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-22, 13:57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good. Luck. Chuck! These new terms are VERY intriguing. Have you already decided what moves go into the hat?
I got a basic idea of my plans… but the story does seem to be losing traction in terms of interest. I’ll stick with it for a bit but people really liked chapter one more than anything else I’ve added haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The new rules sound great to me, and it would be fantastic if Jo has time to add "Poon Smoosh" to the hat of moves.

Thanks for continuing this, J. It is one of your best.
It’s called foreshadowing lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-22, 19:34
Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Really hope you decide to continue and stick with this. I really enjoy this story and look forward to reading each new chapter.
Old 16-May-22, 07:29
Points: 4,014, Level: 26 Points: 4,014, Level: 26 Points: 4,014, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
but the story does seem to be losing traction in terms of interest. I’ll stick with it for a bit but people really liked chapter one more than anything else I’ve added haha
For me personally its the opposite, this story keeps on building up and naturally escalating. I'd love to see it continue.
The Following User Says Thank You to idkwhat10 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-22, 20:36
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 11: Luck of the Draw

“I still think it’s bullshit that I don’t get to go first.” Tara spat out much more aggressively than one would expect given the amount of THC in all of our systems. We had been smoking all day and the girls were finally ready to start the contest.

“I explained this already T. It wouldn’t be fair if you went first without it being randomized. Being first is a huge advantage.” Joanne kindly clarified.

“How is going first an advantage? He’ll only get easier to beat the longer he has to wrestle.” Meg chimed in with a decent point but my stoner queen was quick to offer a rebuttal.

“But if your name doesn’t get picked you run the risk of not getting the chance to wrestle at all.”

“Precisely. Going first means you’re scoring points while the rest of us aren’t. It’s basic math.” Joanne explained as if this whole situation was perfectly normal.

“Will you just pick a name little miss smarty pants?” Tara demanded, eager to get the festivities going. Joanne hastily obliged, reached into the hat and scanned the piece of paper. She shook her head in disbelief and chuckled.

“I can’t believe it. It’s Tara.” The mousey girl proclaimed, turning the slip to prove what it read.

“Yes!” The big girl exclaimed, standing up off of the couch and clapping her hands with excitement. She was barefoot and wearing dark green spandex cut just above her bulging calves The matching sports bra she had on was doing an admirable job of propping her huge tits up and producing a massive cavern of cleavage.

“And they will wrestle in a… Hand-cuff challenge match? What’s that mean Jo?” Meg read out in a confused tone and looking towards our rules master.

“It means you win by handcuffing your opponent and then forcing them to submit.” Joanne responded as she got up from her seat to retrieve said cuffs. I found myself wondering who they belonged to and why they were here. I also considered if I actually had a chance of handcuffing and neutralizing Tara, whom I’d had absolutely no answer against in previous encounters.

“Ooooo that is a good one! What’s my bonus move?” Tara asked, giddy about her current prospects.

“The bonus move is… Titty smother!” Joanne announced, tossing a pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs into the center of the circle.

Tara and I both made eye contact as the cuffs bounced off the carpet. I was a step quicker than her as I dove towards the floor. I snatched the cuffs for myself and clutched them into my chest while she leaned over me, reaching around my body to try to wrestle my advantage away.

“What are you gonna do with those?” Tara asked, prying at my fingers that clung to my little shred of hope. With me on my side she readjusted herself and straddled me. She abandoned her attempt at the cuffs and instead focused her energy on forcing me onto my back. She methodically maneuvered my left arm down and knelt on it and then turned her attention to the other side. My right hand tightly gripped the handcuffs as she forced it to the floor. She placed her knee on my wrist and pressed down, forcing loose my grasp and yanking the cuffs from me. She settled into a schoolgirl pin, sitting down lightly on my chest and dangling the cuffs over my face.

“Now let me make sure I understand these rules Jo…” Tara stated as she now held the cuffs in both her hands, stretching them out wide.

“Submissions only count….” She went on as she slowly began to sit harder down upon my torso. I groaned at the increase in pressure but my opponent paid it no mind.

“If he’s cuffed.” She concluded, letting her weight settle completely upon my frame. I let out a breathless holler and stomped my feet, desperately tapping out to Tara’s squashing pin.

“That’s right.” Joanne confirmed while I continued to tap out with no relief.

“I would add though that it’s kind of sore sportsmanship to not give him at least some sort of break on a submission.” Joanne suggested but it didn’t immediately help.

“Sportsmanship? Might I remind you that he said he’d kill me!? I mean, what sort of a monster turns this down?” Tara asked, motioning towards her crotch with a subtle point.

“Don’t you want to get to keep doing this though? If you crush him too fast, it’s all over.” Meg reasoned, while my opponent provided me a brief respite by lifting up in order to advance further up my body.

“Bitch I want to win. If I beat him bad enough, he won’t want to continue and that would make ME the winner of the whole contest!” Tara proclaimed proudly while she maneuvered her massive thighs in tight on my cheeks. She used one hand to raise my head off the floor and began wiggling side to side.

“Tara! That’s so…” Joanne yelled out before pausing for a moment to contemplated her reaction.

“Smart.” She concluded in a much more rational tone than how the sentence had started. The answer was somewhat predictable given the analytical mind Joanne possessed however I couldn’t help but feel slightly betrayed by the response. I had thought that she was becoming one of my best chances at keeping order amongst the crew but she still showed flashes of cruelty, this very contest being a perfect example.

“I know.” Tara agreed as she toppled sideways and clasped her feet behind my head into a front headscissor. I went completely deaf as her colossal thighs clamped themselves over my ears. I slapped wildly at my opponent’s legs as she rolled to her back. I tapped out just as she grabbed two handfuls of my hair and pulled my head up. My hapless taps meant nothing to her as she unleashed a full on squeeze with her legs straight into the air. Drool oozed out of the sides of my mouth as I now repeatedly slapped Tara’s thighs. She held firm for what felt like 5-6 tap out attempts until finally uncorking her legs.

“There ya go. There ya go.” Tara reassured me, combing her fingers through my hair. The side of my head rested gently on her crotch as I struggled to catch my breath. But then her light strokes turned a bit rougher as she took a firmer hold on my head. She twisted my face into her spandex and proceeded to smother me in the warm embrace of her crotch while she extended her legs one more time into a full on squeeze. She rolled us onto our sides without allowing me an inch of space as I weakly tapped out some more.

“You aren’t cuffed yet baby… those taps mean nothing.” Tara coolly remarked, loosening her vice like scissor but not allowing a break from her smother. I weakly pawed at her fingers which had burrowed their way into my hair in order to prevent my escape. She responded by pulling my face free before roughly cramming it back down into her crotch.

“Eat it!” Tara teased as she repeated the motion a few more times, ramming my face tighter into her on each occasion. With one final slam, she re-tightened her headscissor, exploding her thighs upon my ears and crushing my skull in the process. She held firm in her flex just up until the point where I began to question my consciousness. It was only then that she finally released me.

“I thought you were gonna kill me?” Tara innocently asked, climbing on top of me and straddling my waist. She placed her hands on my chest and softly ran them down my tank top before they darted for my neck. I instinctually grabbed at her wrists but couldn’t stop her as her fingers wrapped themselves around throat.

“How’s that feel huh? Gonna tap out some more? Go ahead. Tap for me.” My opponent instructed, as I pried at her wrists. I tapped out and she mercifully released the choke.

“There! You done now?” She asked as she searched for wherever the cuffs had landed. Once they were located, she attempted to lock them on me but I pulled my hand away.

“Oh no you don’t!” Tara exclaimed, leaning forward and snatching my wrist. Her massive chest engulfed my entire head as I struggled to keep my hand from her but it was impossible. I heard the lock click and felt metal tighten around my left wrist as she pinned it over head.

“One down.” She muttered as she made zero effort to secure my other hand. Instead she focused on perfecting the breast smother she had conveniently ended up applying.

“A little preview of my finale.” My opponent remarked as her mounds of titty flesh suffocated me. I tapped out again, unable to handle such a ruthless onslaught.

“Yup. You just do that once you’re cuffed and I’ll have my two points thank you very much.” Tara proclaimed proudly, releasing her breast smother and sitting upright on my stomach. She positioned my cuffed wrist straight over my head and then repeated with my opposite hand.

“One more time?” She asked, stretching both of my arms straight overhead and leaning forward in order to dangle her mammoth mammaries dangerously over me. I took several quick breaths just before being banished into the void of her bosom.

“That’s a whole lotta titty!” Meg exclaimed with a giggle as I settled in for more smothering.

“More than he can handle.” Tara affirmed. She had gone motionless, almost as if she was patiently awaiting my submission. I obliged her by slapping the backs of my hands off the floor.

“There we go.” My opponent purred, lifting her chest off of me to grant me some much needed oxygen. While I struggled to gather myself, she was advancing onto my torso and into a heavy schoolgirl pin.

“Just cuff him already!” Noelle demanded as Tara’s gargantuan frame settled itself high upon my body, crushing my windpipe and making my head feel as if it was about to pop off of my shoulders.

“You want me to cuff him?” Tara responded, bringing her thighs in tightly on my cheeks and sitting just under my chin.

“Yes!” The other three girls shouted in unison causing my opponent to lean forward to grab the cuffs.

“One more second.” Tara muttered as she inched herself forward into an engulfing front facesit that swallowed me into her spandex. My body flopped uselessly as she easily locked my other wrist into her cuffs.

“There.” My opponent proclaimed casually, sitting up straight and placing her hands on her hips. Her entire weight mashed itself so tightly down on my head that I wondered if my nose would bust a hole through her pants. Unable to handle the pressure of the smother, I weakly fluttered my wrists and tapped out to indicate yet another submission without realizing that this one would actually count.

“Tara wins! One point!” Joanne announced to both my and my opponent’s surprise.

“Wait what?” Tara wondered aloud, still sitting directly on my face.

“The rules were cuff the person and force them to submit. You succeeded without using the bonus move so you get one point.” Joanne calmly explained as I once again tapped out in desperate need of relief from Tara’s offense.

“But…but…I want my bonus point!” My opponent whined as she slightly backed up to allow some airflow to my nostrils which I inhaled vigorously.

“Haha! You should’ve thought about that before cuffing him you stupid bitch!” Meg cackled as the competitive nature amongst the roommates was starting to come out.

“Whatever. Some one get me a joint.” Tara ordered before resuming into another heavy smother upon my helpless face.

“Not until you let him up T. Stop trying to cheat.” Joanne responded in a rather serious tone.

“Okay. Okay. Relax.” Tara answered back, finally lifting off of me and allowing me space to truly breathe.

“All that for one point. Nice job T.” Noelle deadpanned before adding “You better want to keep going Chuck cuz I’m gonna be pissed if I lose without getting a match.”

“…I’m good…” I muttered out between deep breaths. Not wanting to disappoint the group, I collected myself and sat up despite my heavy breathing.

“Perfect… Jo would you do the honors?” Noelle suggested, offering the hat towards Joanne. The mousey girl took out a piece of paper and cursed.

“Son of a bitch. It’s Tara again.”

“Oh yea! I’m gonna smother him out this time!” The big girl announced, apparently hungry for more domination. She was practically licking her lips while her other roommate pulled from the “match hat”

“Plus 2 draw again?” Meg read out in her typical confused manner, looking to Joanne for guidance. The little hellion shook her head in disbelief.

“Tara gets to draw 2 random partners before picking the match and move.”

“What sort of crazy things have you invented Jo?!?” Noelle proclaimed with a chuckle but otherwise made no argument as the mousey girl chose two more names out of the hat.

“Joanne.” Jo announced with a brief little fist pump to indicate excitement before adding “And Noelle. So Tara, Noe and me against Charlie in a…”

“Gentleman’s Submission Match?” Meg read out in a befuddled tone.

“I hadn’t really written that one thinking he’d have to do it against more than one person. That certainly adds a wrinkle.” Jo said back, stroking her chin in thought as she pondered her explanation. “A gentleman’s submission match is one that can only be won by submission.”

“So just a submission match with a fancy name?”Tara asked dumbfounded. Joanne however perked up at the question.

“I’m glad you said that Tara because this isn’t JUST a submission match. It has a fancy name because we are dealing with a classy gentleman!” The mousey girl giddily proclaimed.

“And where is he?” Noelle asked, unable to resist throwing a verbal dart my way which the rest of the group ignored.

“And a classy gentleman may only submit, when addressed by a proper lady. And proper ladies of course… wear dresses.”

“Dresses?” Noelle and Tara simultaneously asked.

“Dresses.” Joanne repeated without any elaboration.

“You can’t be serious Jo. We’re hanging out in a condo for a weekend. Why would any of us have packed dresses?” Noelle questioned.

“Oh… well I suppose you don’t have to wear one. But I will remind you that if you aren’t wearing a dress then you aren’t a proper lady. And only proper ladies can earn submissions and thus be eligible for any potential bonus points.” Joanne responded rather smugly.

“Are you even listening to yourself Jo? You sound insane! But whatever I’ll figure something out just pick the bonus move.” Noelle instructed, motioning towards the final hat. Joanne reached into it, plucked out a slip and scanned the paper with a wide smile.

“Facesit.”
Old 19-May-22, 00:11
Last Achievements

Tara is definitely the scariest of the girls. Charlie has no chance against the dominant asian girl, but I did like the way he kind of thwarted her by denying her a second point. While he is still damned lucky and living a dream that many of us share, it sucks for him that Tara gets another chance to demolish him.

Good luck, Chuck!

Thanks for continuing this, J.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
breast smother, face sitting, school girl pin, smothering