Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Pictures

Old 22-Feb-22, 04:56
menlosing

Default Re: First to cum loses (Pussy wins)

He wasn't going down without a fight, but in the end he was still going down.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-22, 06:54
menlosing

A close up of that moment of defeat. When the walls of her pussy overwhelm his manhood to the point where it has no choice but to surrender.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-22, 07:47
Females are superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by menlosing [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

A close up of that moment of defeat. When the walls of her pussy overwhelm his manhood to the point where it has no choice but to surrender.
Love it. Total loss of control. It's her who controls his manhood at will, not him.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-22, 11:42
Points: 9,986, Level: 43 Points: 9,986, Level: 43 Points: 9,986, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by menlosing [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He wasn't going down without a fight, but in the end he was still going down.

I love how she take a peep at the good work after she feel his hot cum in her vagina.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cyxstudio For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-22, 00:27
Points: 998, Level: 12 Points: 998, Level: 12 Points: 998, Level: 12
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Since the start of the New Year, I've found one of the strongest women to date! She is undefeated, and I've yet to find evidence of any man being able to keep up with her insatiable female stamina.

This is going to be a multi-round competition!

Introducing Carry Light!

Round 1:

Her pussy grips his penis in a tight hold, and he is forced to surrender!

Round 2:

She utterly dominates him and he is unable to stay hard for long, she swallows his dick with her pussy to show how futile it is.!

Round 3:

A quick 3-0! Her female pussy is too strong for his male penis!

Round 4:

They fight in equal footing here. No sex position advantages to either side, but she still wins easily!

Round 5:

5-0! A complete sweep! She completely dominants his dick as he is unable to keep up with her female power. He is KOed and unable to continue!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to IcyKidaga For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-22, 23:02
menlosing

A bit more on the fantastical side by may be up someone else's alley too.

After a long sex fight, she finally drained him of his seed. Using every drop of his manhood to become more voluptuous. Leaving him half the man he used to be.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-22, 22:12
Rezok

Quote:
A bit more on the fantastical side by may be up someone else's alley too.

After a long sex fight, she finally drained him of his seed. Using every drop of his manhood to become more voluptuous. Leaving him half the man he used to be.

I like this idea. She just sucked his 2 balls through pussy to make herself more sexy and collect his seed in tits so they are bigger now
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-22, 00:19
Points: 16,808, Level: 56 Points: 16,808, Level: 56 Points: 16,808, Level: 56
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paschendale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here we go again...

2012 was a year that makes me feel ashamed. Women wanted to show true dominance in that sexual war. Let's just say that if that was a war, vaginas would have pissed on penises' graves (as they literally did).

I won't be explaining month by month because pictures talk by themselves. I just can say that this kind of victory is called a "flawless" victory (those who have played MK at least once know what this means). But there's a special reward for the sex who gets twelve consecutive months... and this "prize" is really humiliating for the loser. The winner literally takes it all after a 12-0 in a year. Because flawless victory also means golden shower for the loser. So, yes, that's why most pictures (especially those representing what happened from July on) show a pussy peeing on a dick.

If you ask me how they got to this idea, I can tell you I have read several explanations. The most convincing explanation is the when you "pee on a rival", it means you have dominated him/her so much that it has to just accept it. Others say it doesn't necessarily have to be pee, but female ejaculation. However, they all agree that this is a symbol of "total victory/domination".

If you want to know, the Vaginas scored 11.758 points, while the Penises scored 7.434. And of course, just in case you didn't notice, it was the female sex who scored +1.000 points for the first time (more precisely in September).

So, congratulations ladies (in case there is one, though IDTS). By 2012, it was: VAGINAS 12(7)-(1)0 PENISES
Are pics for 2013 coming soon by any chance? Not trying to rush but it's been a while since 2012 went up, so was just wondering.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kyguy2016 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-22, 03:14
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,487, Level: 86 Points: 38,487, Level: 86 Points: 38,487, Level: 86
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,550 Times in 2,406 Posts

poor penises, the are really poor loosers
Old 08-Jun-22, 02:26
Points: 998, Level: 12 Points: 998, Level: 12 Points: 998, Level: 12
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Yes, penises don't stand a chance against the female pussy.

I've never understand where the idea came from that cumming inside of a female is a dominating act during sex. It's actually the opposite.

Do you think you could keep up with her pussy? It doesn't matter how "strong" your body is, or how much you work out. In the end, her pussy is simply the stronger sex organ.

How often does this happen during sex between couples? I imagine it happens at least 99% of the time.

The vagina is shows its dominance by forcibly milking the male penis until it becomes 'flaccid' or KOed. The vagina taunts the penis, as she can keep going for more.

The Result. She shows off her pussy in victory.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IcyKidaga For This Useful Post: