Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Apr-22, 00:25
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Saturday night tournament

That was a good fight and not an easy one. He had some disadvantages but he is a good fighter and Laura's repertoire is as narrow as her wrestling room. But both fighters could have won. And I think Laura would be much meaner. She already said it Maybe it's time he started being a little mean too.

Other fights were interesting too. Becky/Leanne winning is not surprising.

Jane/Dani vs Nicole/Ruth was also interesting. I wish there was a way to witness that fight The teams were quite balanced. But probably I was underestimating the real queen of the league. I am pretty sure that Jane won those 3 points and didn't lose that 1 point. I had written that post match humiliation would be terrible but Nicole looks fine Anyway, I am happy that Jane's team won.

The real surprise was the match of the night. I must admit that I was giving zero chance to Rachel. Not that she was a bad fighter but Stella seemed unbeatable. And she was before this match. It was like Stella and the rest of the league for me. The last fighter I had felt like that was Jane
It looks like Rachel never gave her respite. Rachel is probably the most technical fighter (Riley might come second because of her formal martial arts training) but her problem was always stamina. These new rules favour some fighters I think and one of them is clearly Rachel. She had to finish the fight a soon as possible and she did. Well done. Very comprehensive win. And she is coming in hot Where is our dear narrator run or hide? I think he didn't choose the best place but we will come to that.

Bad girl Nicole.
I am actually disappointed in her. I genuinely thought that she was over with this rivalry. But She still wants revenge. That's disappointing after what he did for her. She and the rest of her team are still in the league thanks to him. And that's bold that she thinks she can beat him always easily. He had won fair and square. Yes, there were very one-sided fights which she won but those times are over. Ironically she kinda made him a better fighter. If this conditioning wears off any fight they will have (except bondage) will be 50-50. I think she is making the same mistake I did. She is giving herself too much credit.

No Jane, no Nicole anymore. Alex who used to be one of his best friends is literally an enemy now. Former high school crush (yes I follow ) turned rival then turned friend/trainer who actually has a crush/obsession now Rachel is out of the question.

The only safe harbour is naturally Riley. I would go there too. But the problem is she probably can't accommodate him safely right now.

Thanks again.
Old 04-Apr-22, 20:17
Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Nicole makes for a good villain, I didn't really expect brainwashing to become a factor in a story like this but I dig it
The Following User Says Thank You to Peasantry For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-22, 20:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peasantry [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nicole makes for a good villain, I didn't really expect brainwashing to become a factor in a story like this but I dig it
I object to that definition. She is not a villain. Just ... a damaged soul. She's just trying to make everyone like her to be able to find acceptance and peace
Old 04-Apr-22, 21:06
Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblader [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I object to that definition. She is not a villain. Just ... a damaged soul. She's just trying to make everyone like her to be able to find acceptance and peace
Plenty of damaged souls are villains- it's not like she's irredeemable or worthy of destruction (that would be outlandish), but brainwashing someone and keeping them prisoner is bad enough to qualify her for villain status. Use another word if it bothers you, but the reasoning remains intact.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peasantry For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-22, 21:29
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts

I drove the half an hour to Riley's place and pulled into the main gate, cruising down the driveway and pulling up outside her house.

It was roasting hot out, and the air was pretty still. I climbed out of the car and looked around. Dead silence, peaceful. The stable door was open so I guessed she might still be out riding somewhere, her car was here at least, as well as some old beat up looking piece of shit tucked away near the stables. I couldn’t imagine Riley would have any use for such an old rust bucket. Maybe she was expanding to restoring cars, who knew.

I walked to the steps of the house and climbed up onto the porch. The tall double doors were slightly ajar so I stepped in, reasoning that I would just see if she was, in fact, in the house anywhere.

I’ve mentioned it before, but Riley’s house is quite impressive. Obviously, it was left to her by her mother and stepfather but still, it somehow suited her. The reception hall was a large semi-circular room, marble floored with passageways leading off on either side to both the kitchen and the living rooms. Two staircases swept up from the sides to meet in the middle at the top floor and her rooms where we often wrestled. The hallway had a few typical things for a rich person. A whole suit of armour, mace in hand stood against the back wall. I smiled and walked up to it, looked pretty authentic. There were portraits of Riley’s stepfather too and a small table against the curved wall with pictures of Riley and her family. I stepped over slowly, looking down the row of pictures until one caught my eye. Smiling, I picked it up and looked.

It was a picture of Riley, and I guessed her sisters too. They all looked like young teenagers. Riley in the foreground, grinning at the camera, her two sisters were stood together in the background, leaning against a tree and staring at the camera with a sinister dead look in their eyes. It gave me the creeps. Riley looked happy enough in the picture though. I flipped the frame over to read the back, wondering how old she might have been when it was taken. Scrawled on the back of the picture was the words, KAMINSKI SISTERS, RILEY, PHEOBE, MARIE, MARCH 2014

I smirked, ok, so Riley was maybe 14 in that photo, her sisters were, I think, a year younger if I remember what Riley had told me. I looked again at the picture. Her sisters sure did look out of place compar-

“Kaminski sisters”?

Hmmm. Something clicked in my mind, something dredging up from the recent recess.

‘Kaminski,’ I mumbled, flipping over the frame again to confirm I had read it right.

It was like a flashback in my mind, taking me back to the office at the hotel when I had been talking to Leanne about the recent aborted attempt to buy the hotel…

…’ there was a cash offer from an investment company for the whole place, minus the management. Pretty explicit for that kind of deal, but they pulled out about three days later. Changed their priorities apparently…

…Kaminski Holdings LTD, I’ve never heard of them,’ Leanne had said…

I flipped the picture back over and stared at the three girls again. I felt a cold sensation in my gut all of a sudden despite it being a blazing hot afternoon.

Again, something flashed into my mind, Nicole this time...

‘Did Rachel show you her new car?’…

…’Where did Rachel get the money for a new car?’

It would be pocket change for Riley.

My eyes drifted to the two sisters. Riley had told me on more than one occasion that they were violent psychopaths…

..’Did you hear about Alex? Yeah, two people jumped out of a car and attacked her as she left work…’

I could see Riley sat across the table from me in my mind, ‘Did she see who attacked her?’

‘No.’

Riley’s little smile was visible in my mind, a knowing smile before sinking her teeth into her food again.

‘Two people, skinny, dressed in black, hoods up, driving a beat up old red car.’

I gulped, remembering the rusty looking heap I had seen at the stable block on the way in, the two psycho twins stared back at me from the picture.

‘I always get what I want!’ I heard Riley echo in my mind.

I felt my hand shake as I put the picture back down on the thin table. Backing up a step as my mind tumbled around and around. Jane was at a low. Our relationship was ok, but she was coming off the back of two defeats going into that bondage tournament. Two days before, someone offers to buy the hotel, as long as she gets fired…that had to unsettle her…then they pull out a few days later. Kaminski Holdings LTD! During the bondage fight, Rachel goes hell for leather against Jane, decimating her badly and breaking her mentally with frighteningly hard bondage and sexual domination that was extreme even for her…Jane breaks up with me a few days later. Rachel somehow acquires a new looking car despite having no money. Alex breaks my arm, that following night she gets the shit beaten out of her…who knew about what happened. Nicole, Karen…and Riley!

Oh god.

Riley’s original last name, before she took her stepfathers name, was Kaminski.

Riley offered to buy the hotel, then bailed.

Riley paid Rachel to go after Jane.

Riley’s sisters attacked Alex outside her work.

‘Shit,’ I muttered. Riley was the one manipulating things around me! Why?!
It was almost dead silent, only the sound of an old grandfather clock back by the door ticking away gently. I suddenly felt like I needed to get the fuck out of here. I didn’t know what game she was playing but I needed to-

‘WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!’ boomed a voice from behind me. I span around, almost slipping on the marble floor to face the direction of the sound.

Stood to the side of the hallway, at the passage leading to the kitchen stood a woman. She was at least as tall as me, even in the flat shoes she was wearing. Her hair was dark blonde, really frizzy seeming to spill around her head although most of it was kept from her face with a light pink headband atop her head. She was dressed in a white long-sleeved top and a green and blue plaid dungaree/skirt combination that dropped just below her knees, white sports socks went from midway down her shin into her flat black ballet pumps. Her face was slightly freckled, pale skin with deep set dark eyes that seemed to focus on me like a snake. Although she has shouted across the room, her mouth was formed into a sickly smile.

I knew who this was. I felt my heart thump hard in my chest as adrenalin rushed around my body. It was like coming face to face with a bear or a tiger. Her name was already on my lips.

‘Pheobe,’ I whispered to myself in horror.

--
Authours note
Sorry for the delay in posting, had a lot to be doing the last few weeks. So, you wanted them...they are here, the Terror Twins. If you don't know who they are or are interested in reading their full backstory, see my other thread based on their last few years before arriving here in the SNT. Going to be a short delay before the next installment, all the best to my regular readers.
---

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-22, 22:25
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

out of all the girls that showed a serious interest in being a relationship with him, it’s crazy that Jane is now the most normal one...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-22, 23:15
Last Achievements

Well, well, well here they are.

I really wanted them in the SNT. Thanks for letting them join here.

I love when a mystery is solved but sometimes the outcome might be a little unpleasant. I think our guy is about the experience one of them now. It’s amazing to see that he is still alive and relatively healthy. Well, at least physically. He endured so much pain and humiliation I am sure he’ll find a way to get over what’s coming up next. I remember once Alex said that he got blindsided from time to time. I think this one is the biggest one.

I agree to bk13 that Jane is the most normal one right now. That’s amazing.

Thanks again for continuing.
Old 20-May-22, 10:26
Last Achievements

This was Pheobe, it had to be. One half of the psycho sister combination that Riley had told me and warned me about. They were dangerous, violent and predatory, or so Riley had said, and stood here now, in the presence of just one of them…I could tell it was no lie. There was something about her stance. Coiled, prepared, tensed but putting on a relaxed front, her head swayed a little, barely a centimetre left and right, but I could see it... like a cobra, eyes gleaming. Those legs looked powerful, toned…at least the parts I could see. I guessed she could cover the ten meters between us in two steps if she wanted to.

‘Oh…hey, I’m ahh-‘

‘Aaaaaaa trespasserrrrrrrr!’ she droned through her smile, cutting me off. She had a sarcastic tone to her, playful, like she was inviting me to shout back at her and give her some excuse to escalate the situation. Another painful few seconds of silence followed as she just stared back at me like a raptor.

‘No. I’m a friend of Riley, I just-‘

‘You in the habit of just walkin into people’s houses huh?’ she asked, taking a step towards me. I didn’t want to take a step back, not yet. There wasn’t really anywhere to go anyway, my back was against a wall and the only way out was through the front door, ‘just strollin in here uninvited, makin yourself at home?’

‘No, I-‘

Another voice now pierced the almost solid heat that had formed around me, this time from the opposite side of the hallway, from the passages to the living areas. ‘Well well! who’s this?!’ I half turned, not wanting to fully turn away from Pheobe, she was still the closest threat. I looked over to find the other sister stood there…it had to be Marie.

Marie was shorter than her sister by a few inches. Dressed in identical clothes, her brownish hair was woven into two long braided pigtails that hung down her back and had small red tassels around the ends.

‘A poor lost burglar…come to rob our dear sister,’ said Pheobe, addressing her sister.

‘Realllllly,’ drawled Marie, ‘and so handsome too!’

‘Oh, don’t start pigtails,’ sighed Pheobe, planting her hands on her hips, ‘every guy you fuckin meet!’

‘Hey, that ain’t true Pheebs!’ she replied, looking back at me. Marie had a different look in her eye, something seemed to twinkle and shimmer like a crazy person just barely holding themselves back.

‘Look ladies,’ I said’

‘Oohhhhh!’ chorused both.

‘I’m a friend of Riley, I just came over to see her and talk about some things, but if you don’t want me waiting here, if you’re offended then I can wait outside for her.’

Pheobe took another step towards me, Marie seemed to move in lockstep, forcing me to sidestep and back up to keep both women in view. The path to the door of the house was being closed down with every step.

“Apex predators” Riley had said.

‘Oh, we are not offended,’ said Pheobe.

‘Far from it,’ said Marie.

It was like a dance, and they were both leading. A few more strategic steps and I was trapped against the back wall. The sisters were a few meters apart with the front door behind them. They had moved around without any verbal communication with each other…they seemed to just know what the other was thinking and doing.

‘We’re actually quite glad you dropped by to rob the place,’ said Pheobe.
‘Yeah, we’re pretty bored here, need the practice anyway.’

‘Practice?’ I said, ‘what the fuck are you talking about, I’m not a fucking thief!’

‘Soooooo you say,’ said Pheobe, rolling her eyes.

‘I’m less sure sis,’ said Marie, ‘you look real shifty!’

‘What! I literally drove here, parked outside and I was just stood around here waiti-‘

‘Does it look to you like he might have a weapon pigtails?’

Marie nodded, ‘Possible. He might try to harm us…I guess we would just be defending ourselves. Just two helpless girls alone in the house when a bad man comes to call.’

Pheobe shrugged, ‘It’s worked before I guess.’

That was enough. This was getting stupid, and I was in no mood to play any more games with these two, I turned to Marie, glaring at her, ‘What are you fucking crazy? Do you see a weapon he-‘

‘Ohhhhhhhh,’ said Pheobe, covering her mouth with her hand and half turning away, ‘Oh you didn’t,’ she mumbled into her fingers.

‘What?’ I asked.

I looked back at Marie. Her face had changed. Her head was down, glaring at me with those dead eyes, her mouth clamped shut and pressing into a thin grimace. Her nostrils flared and her brow furrowed a little. That had been very much the wrong thing to say.

‘I…I…I’m ahh, look, I’m… NOT crazy!’ said Marie slowly, her voice now deep and droning.

‘Ok,’ I said, sensing something awful brewing, ‘just calm down, I didn’t-‘

‘I’m not, am I, Pheebs?!’ she said, head snapping round to look at her giggling sister, ‘I’ve been taking the pills…they keep me cool, don’t they?’

Her head snapped back to look at me, ‘I’m NOT FUCKING CRAZY! TAKE IT BACK!!’

‘Look, I didn’t mean anything by it,’ I said, trying to keep my voice calming. It clearly wasn’t helping. Marie was just boiling inside.

‘Why…why would you say that? You don’t know me. YOU DON’T EVEN F-F-FUCKING…KNOW ME, WHY WOULD YOU SAY I’M CRAZY?’

Suddenly her mood flipped, and she let out a long exhale…then, as she blinked, two tears created thin trails down her cheeks. Pheobe saw the tears, ‘You!’ she hissed at me, ‘You made my sister cry! What the fuck is your problem?!’

I didn’t answer. It was clear that they were both pretty much insane. I was not going to talk my way out of this. Pheobe’s pale skin flushed red as she took a step towards me. She pointed at me with a trembling finger, ‘I’m gonna break you for that.’

She looked over her shoulder, Marie was wiping away the small tears from her face, ‘You wanna go first pigtails, or shall I?’

‘Wait!’ I cried.

‘You start,’ said Marie, her mouth forming into a sickly smile.

Phoebe glared back at me and narrowed her eyes. I had no options left and I sensed that I’d be literally fighting for my life. I glanced from sister to sister, I felt panic for the first time since Nicole had me hanging by my feet with that cattle prod in my balls. This was not a league match, a fight with rules with a forfeit for the loser. This was a violent attack that I guessed would not stop until I was down…and out.

Phoebe cracked her knuckles…and advanced on me.

The Terror Twins
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-22, 12:45
Last Achievements

Crazy bitches! Oops!

Those two would make a great tag team for the league If they weren't psychopaths. Their harmony is really great. But they probably don't know where they should stop.

Someone better call an ambulance, please.

Thanks.
Old 30-May-22, 21:36
Last Achievements

From everything Riley had told me, I could guess these two were good fighters, but I didn’t know anything about their actual style. It’s hard to fight an opponent knowing nothing about them, so I knew I’d have to learn fast…and Pheobe gave me a quick initial lesson.

I tucked my arms in and raised my fists as Pheobe came within range. Holy mother of all fuck could this girl swing her legs about! Those slender, toned ballet pumped feet swung up like whips and lashed right in front of my face as I barely inched my head back enough to avoid them. Without even having to reset, Pheobe twisted at the hip and switched stance, bringing her other leg around in a low looping strike that caught me in the side. Had I not dropped my arm just in time, those shins would be crushed my ribs. Even with the block, she knocked me sideways and swung again, spinning and delivering a low aimed back kick. Those legs! She seemed to be able to throw pretty much any kind of kick from a standing position, no wind up, no telegraphing. There was some serious training behind them. I blocked, ducked and skittered away as best I could, taking the hits as this fucking buzzsaw of legs came at me over and over. Marie giggled in delight and shouted encouragement for her sister as she sidestepped, closing me down and backing me into a corner. I decided I had to launch an attack of my own. I hop stepped forward and stuck out a stiff jab. To my surprise, I caught her clean on the cheek, knocking her back at step but as I came in to follow up, she seized my wrist mid air. We paused, face to face for a moment. A trickle of blood emerged from the edge of her nose and she grinned devilishly. Now she had hold of me, I couldn’t avoid her kicks. A knee caught me under the ribs, then another in the side of the head as I doubled over. She dragged me sideways by my wrists and flicked her leg up, catching me in the gut with a full force kick. Twisting my captive limb again she pulled me towards her, right into her fist before twisting my arm again and spinning me facing away from her. I felt a boot heel in my lower back, shunting me forward into the wall. Splashing against the wall like a cartoon character I turned to find Pheobe already coming back at me. I covered up desperately as her fist and feet flew again, slamming into my arms and aiming for my head with precision I’d not seen from anyone else but Jane…and Riley. I bent over a little, going turtleshell against the barrage of punches and kicks from the taller sister, Marie laughed and clapped in the background as blow after blow crashed into my defences. Pheobe switched target, swinging her legs low, aiming for my knees and thighs. Unable to protect myself and backed up against the wall, I took a beating for about twenty seconds until she smashed a clean strike into the side of my shin. I fell to one knee and finally, took a clean strike right on the chest, knocking me back against the wall to slump down on my ass.

‘Ok OK!’ called Marie, ‘Leave some for me huh?’

Pheobe stepped back, hands on hips regarding her work. I looked up at her through a pain haze, trying to draw breath into my battered body. Pheobe looked down, a sly smile on her face as she casually dabbed the blood from her nose, ‘Pathetic,’ she sighed, ‘I hope you do better when it’s my turn again.’

Her turn again! I gulped, tasting the familiar coppery flavour of my own blood and slowly eased to my feet, using the wall for support. My knee cried out and my ribs creaked. I’d taken some bad beatings over the last few fights and christ knows what Nicole had been doing to me while I was…under her spell or whatever. This was not going to get better.

Pheobe turned and walked to her sister, slapping a high five as they switched places. Now I had the shorter pigtailed girl to deal with. At least she was smaller…that was positive…right?

Marie sighed as she stepped up, ‘Leftovers…story of my life.’ Pheobe laughed as she perched on the edge of a small marble shelf and folded her arms, ‘I wanna hear screams,’ she told Marie.

‘Comin up sis!’

Maria bull rushed me! I forced my creaking body to dive out of the way as came at me, barely avoiding her spearing my midsection with her shoulder. She stalked after me quickly as I backed away. She prowled like a fucking animal. Half crouched with one hand almost brushing the floor as she almost crab walked after me with her pigtails dangling and swinging either side of her head. I recognised this as a very old school wrestling stance, ready to pounce. Ok, so she was a wrestler, that told me something... try not to let her get hold of you.

‘Ooooh she’s stalkin you buddy,’ said Pheobe. Marie just giggled as she, like her sister, seemed to close me down expertly. Ok, I wasn’t going to get smashed like I had with Phoebe! I was going to get stuck in here with this short ass little poison psycho.

I dived forwards, sliding to my knees to get to her level and trying to wrap my arms around the top of her. Marie did seem a little surprised at my sudden attack and countered by going to her own knees and throwing an arm over my shoulders in an attempt to pull me down. We were now locked up on our knees and I realised just how freakishly strong Marie was. We wrapped our arms around each other in a mutual bearhug, forehead to forehead and toppled sideways onto the hard floor.

I pushed off the floor, my shoes squeaking a little as I rolled on top of Marie but my momentum carried me over in another role until she was on top. Marie spread her legs wide to stop the roll and went about trying to gain control of my arms. I had one of her wrists and she had one of mine.

Between us, we were twisting and tugging, trying to pull our respective limbs free and get an advantage. Marie swung one leg over, going for a full mount. I kicked my legs against the smooth floor to try and scoot out from under her, but I had no grip. One leg, then the other planted either side of my torso as she hunched over me, pinning my arms to my chest as we both panted with effort. I peeled an arm away from her grip and took her other wrist. Despite being on the bottom, I had both her wrists now and it was a kind of stalemate…or so I thought.

‘Feisty!’ she said, looking down at me, eyes gleaming with her particular brand of insanity.

I tried to rock her off but she spread her knees and bent down, pressing against me to give herself a solid base. Now nose to nose I felt her pigtails brush against the sides of my head as she let out a low rumbling growl in my face.

‘If you’re trying to control her arms,’ called Pheobe, ‘I’d recommend handcuffs!’

Marie laughed, not taking her eyes off mine, ‘Pheobe is really good with handcuffs, believe me, I’ve suffered enough times to know!’

I squeezed her wrists and started pushing her up and away from me. I didn’t feel safe having this nutjob right in my face where she might sink her teeth into me or something. Marie waited until I had fully extended my arms before expertly ripping one of her wrists free and driving a hammer blow right into my face. My vision blurred for a second, just a second, but it was enough time for her to force both arms down to the floor and pin them under her knees. Next, I felt something over my face…the fabric of her skirt as she edged forward into a SGP and her thighs clamped tightly against the side of my head.

‘Nice nice nice!’ cheered Pheobe as I frantically struggled under Marie as she sunk in the SGP tightly, pinning my wrists to the floor and squeezing my trapped head between her thighs. Just like her arm strength, her legs were brutally strong, comparable with Rachel or Stella and I could only see a bit of light through the thin fabric of her plaid skirt. To my horror I could SMELL her…you know, as in, getting horny since her crotch was pressed under my chin. If this were a league match, I wouldn’t care but not only were these two intent on just kicking the shit out of me but they were getting excited over it as well…a dangerous combination. Who the fuck were these girls?!
Marie’s thighs were fucking CRUSHING my head in the SGP and I couldn’t even make a token bracing effort with my hands since she had both wrists. Laughter from her made me grit my teeth and try to bridge her off me but she maintained her position expertly, landing hard on me as I dropped the bridge. I tried again and still couldn’t get out…the pressure was getting intense, and it felt like my brain was being squashed inside my skull. Marie rolled to the side and straightened her legs, holding my arms against her side and crossing her ankles. Now came the real pain as those vices began crunching my head like a melon.

‘Scream!’ she laughed.

The power from her legs ratcheted up so fast it was a shock, without a second thought I cried out, ‘Arggggggggggg! STOP!’

Marie tossed her head back and laughed, continuing to pour on the pressure. I tapped her frantically with my fingers and kicked my feet out, stamping on the floor as hard as I could, she had to stop… she HAD TO….PLEASE!

‘Ok pigtails, ease up, we don’t want you up on another attempted murder charge do we,’ said Pheobe.

Mercifully, Marie eased up, keeping the squeeze on but only enough just to keep my head in place. She pulled her skirt up a little so we could look at each other, ‘Ok down there?’ she cooed.

My jaw felt mangled by the headscissors so I couldn’t reply, I could only let out a weak moan into Marie’s crotch which only provoked another chest shaking laugh from the little psycho.

‘I wonder If he regrets coming in here yet? said Pheobe.

Maria released one of my wrists and tapped me gently on the nose with her index finger, ‘Well? Do you?’

Again, I didn’t answer…which was the wrong thing to do.

Marie shook her head, ‘I think we’ll have to beat it out of him some more, your turn again?’

Hands gripped my hair, Pheobe’s hands. Marie parted her legs as her sister dragged me out from between them and across the marble floor. I reached up and clawed at her wrists as she pulled me away. I twisted round and half got to my feet before another of those brutal knees smashed into my nose. This time there was damage, a splash of blood spraying across the marble as Pheobe continued to pull me by my hair and aim some fucking nasty muay tai knees at my head.

Somehow, I got to my feet and Pheobe shoved me back, landing an elbow across the face as we separated. I stumbled back and slumped against the wall again. My hand want to my face and came away smeared with red. As my vision cleared again, I was confronted by the two sisters stood apart in front of me again. A fist bump this time as the little pigtailed nightmare walked past her curly blonde haired sibling, ‘Go get em pheebs,’ she said.

Ok…enough!

I’ve been in tough spots before, endured far worse than this. I decided that these prissy little bitches were going to get a taste of my bad side. Sounds grand I know, but the other thought in my mind was something along the lines of…if you don’t fight them off…the WILL kill you!

I shrugged off the wall and raised my fists. I was in pain almost all over but the adrenalin was pumping hard again, banishing the throbbing aches and I felt a little red mist descending that I hadn’t felt since the last moments of my fight with Nicole some time back.

‘Ooooooh, he looks pissed!’ chided Pheobe as she stepped forward. Marie edged to the side and perched her ass on the edge of a table.

‘Why don’t you try that again, princess!’ I growled. Pheobe raised an eyebrow in apparent surprise.

‘Ok, you fucking asked for it!’ she replied, launching at me again.

This time, I met her halfway, before she could get her kicks off. I clashed with her and locked up with my arms around her, pitching sideways and dragging her to the floor. I thought that the striker of the pair wouldn’t be any good at wrestling…wrong, but at least we were more even than with me on my feet getting nailed by those piston like kicks.

I fell into Pheobe’s guard, with her legs either side of me. Dangerous, but at least she couldn’t unleash any power kicks from there. I mashed my forarm into her face, pushing her face to the side and slamming her head into the floor. I heard an angry hiss from her lips as she grabbed a handful of my hair again, ‘FUCKER!’ she snarled, wrapping her legs around my waist. I felt the squeeze…but it was not quite as bad as Marie’s. I sat up, pulling Pheobe with me and delivered a jab to the face. Clambering to my feet with her wrapped around me like a monkey I staggered a few steps then ran her back first into the wall. I got a facefull of her tits for my trouble but they softened the impact nicely 😊 Pheobe cried out as I slammed her again, then pivoted round and dropped to my knees, landing her on her back. Now her legs gave way and I stood, seizing an ankle before delivering a kick to the back of her thigh.

‘Want some help?’ called Marie.

‘NO!’ hissed Pheobe, sitting up and trying to reach my hands that held her left leg in the air. She swiped as I dragged her back before booting me in the knee with her free foot. As soon as she had chopped me down again, the same foot drew back and caught me heel first in the chest. I had to let go and we both scrambled to our feet. Pheobe was red faced now, casting a glance at her sister who seemed to almost be mocking her that I managed to get some offence in. Turning back to me her lip was shaking with rage and she raised her fists again, lowering her head a little and giving me a death stare from under her brow. I was right where I didn’t want to me, facing her kicks.

I was at least prepared now for what would come. I channelled an almost zen like concentration as she came at me furiously again, trying to land a huge strike. I ducked, slipped to the side and bobbed to avoid the incoming, being more careful this time not to end up with my back to a wall. Pheobe stalked after me, occasionally lunging and trying to grab me and even backing off, trying to get me to come forward. I wasn’t going to fall for it. It didn’t take too long though, for me to realise that these two were a package deal…they didn’t fight fair.

I circled away from one of her step kicks. Pheobe pivoted round on her heel, planting a palm on the floor as she spun a kick aimed right at my head. Her momentum carried her back to her feet and she slipped forward after me. I backed up a few steps to keep out of range…

I felt a hand in the middle of my back…and a sharp shove from Marie pushed me forward right Into Pheobe’s fist. Her knuckles crashed into my face and stopped me like I’d hit a wall. A shot stamp kick took out my left leg and dropped me to one knee. As I looked up, Phoebe swung her left leg almost straight up and brought her heel down on me in a brutal axe kick.
Somehow, I don’t know how, I managed to move my head like…two inches to the right and avoided having her heel hit my skull, but the impact on my shoulder was jarring enough, chopping me down to the floor like I’d been shot. I slumped onto my side, crying out in agony as the pain detonated across my shoulders.

Pheobe stood over me, nostrils flaring as she glared down angrily. Now she looked over at Marie, ‘I didn’t need any help pigtails!’ she spat.

‘Sure you didn’t,’ said Marie, hopping off the table where she had been sat and standing beside her sister to look down at me.

‘I had him!’ said Pheobe.

‘I know,’ shrugged Marie nonchalantly as I groaned and writhed in pain at their feet, ‘I just…I was getting bored that’s all.’

Pheobe scoffed, ‘Fine, your turn!’ she said, shouldering past Marie.

The pigtailed psycho smiled down at me, ‘Up you get buddy! I still wanna play!’

The Terror Twins
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post: