Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Feb-22, 19:09
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%

Default would you get a female bodyguard? And how would they look like?

So I thought about how celebrities usually often have some sort of team around them. They often have managers to organize their meetings, and bodyguards to make sure they can go to a meeting or event without any interruptions.

I then also started to think about how I would chose my bodyguards, managers etc., what team I would build around me. Quickly I got the idea to only let females into my team. However, suddenly I thought about how if you are a celebrity you probably have unlimited options to chose your team - and I figured out that it would be truely wonderful if my team only consisted of girls who are fit, but also fairly taller, or much taller, than I am. For reference, I am 1,84m tall or 6'0. But I would like to have girls I can look up to around, if I had unlimited options.

Bodyguards:
I think I would take 2 bodyguards. Both of them should be at least 195cm or 6'5, thin and fit and skilled in some sort of Martial Art. The feeling I would have walking in the middle of them daily while they guard me safely towards my destination must be uncomparible, beautiful. First of all I could feel totally protected around them. But also it has to be an amazing moment to look up into their confident, smiling, calm faces, who looks forward on the road, meaning that I can just trustfully look into their eyes while they would be able to save me from any upcoming danger. Basically they could scan the road for me, while I can feel safe and free like a child in the middle of them, allowing them to me lead me their way.

Manager:
My manager would not need to be skilled in Martial Arts, however she should still be taller than me, since female superiority would be a main theme in my team, so I would also like her to be superior in height compared to me. She should still be fit and thin however. Her height would be at least 1,90m or 6'3. I would require her to wear heels around me however, so she would be like 2m or 6'7. I would not like my bodyguards to wear heels since they should be able to be as mobile as possible. Also, the heights I am mentioning for both manager and bodyguards would be minimal heights, meaning they could be taller as well, I would actually prefer them to be as tall as possible. My manager would always be the leader of the group, telling my bodyguards where they should lead me towards. Because she wears high heels, she would always be the tallest of us, the bodyguards have to look up to her, and I have to look up to her more than to the bodyguards.

I think I would be pretty happy this team.

Another advantage in having female bodyguards over male bodyguards, apart from obviously superior fighting skill, quicker and more agile bodymovement, would also be that when traveling, we could go all into one hotel room, saving hotel costs by that.

In order to still feel protected, I would ask my bodyguards regularely to showcase their skills and strength to me in some sort of wrestling match in our hotel room. This has two beneficial effects, firstly I feel more safe around them after feeling what kind of dominance my girls have when fighting with a male. But also, its good for the team spirit, have some little fun rituals, not being distant from each other, while they can also ensure that yes I might be their boss and all, but they still don't have to feel inferior to me (in case they ever would).
I would also let the manager have a chance to show me her superiority in a wrestling match. She might not have martial arts skills, but I still want to establish that I am inferior to her, I pay her but she still is my boss, she tells me where to go when, she makes the deals, I am having to look up to her, she has more power than me.

So in essense, if I was a celebrity and needed a team like that, I would surround myself with girls taller, fitter, superior, in better shape, smarter and more intelligent than me. All of them should be ideally pretty thin. For my bodyguards I think I would like Eastern European girls, since they are often confident and dominant, are fairly quiet as well but, have a strong aura but are also respectful and nice. My manager should be more talkactive of course, having a happy and playful attitude while also able to get serious very quick when needed.

This is how I would design my team. Let me know about any thoughts you have while reading this and how you would create your own team and what I could improve about mine.

Here are some other inspirational pictures that illustrate how I imagine my team:

bodyguard examples:

manager example:
The Following User Says Thank You to maspau28 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-22, 10:28
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: would you get a female bodyguard? And how would they look like?

I would definitely want an all-female bodyguard team.
Old 02-May-22, 16:27
Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 87 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by femwhipped93 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would definitely want an all-female bodyguard team.
Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi had an all female bodyguard group knonw as Revolutionary Nuns. There are lots of images and articles online.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fanosh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-22, 17:04
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanosh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi had an all female bodyguard group knonw as Revolutionary Nuns. There are lots of images and articles online.
True but I can protect myself. Just need the ladies to guard my other bodily need lol
Old 02-May-22, 18:48
Sessionfan1534
This message has been deleted by Sessionfan1534.
Old 02-May-22, 19:02
Points: 1,644, Level: 16 Points: 1,644, Level: 16 Points: 1,644, Level: 16
Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8%

I would but I would get proper big strong athletic women who can fight and smash up an average person. You want legit tough women who can intimidate someone not some models.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sonya MMA.jpg (136.3 KB, 131 views)
File Type: png Cory Everson.png (1.09 MB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg Jade Cargill strong.jpg (177.2 KB, 122 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sessionfan1534 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-23, 18:42
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-23, 11:58
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanosh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And how did that work out for him???
Old 07-May-23, 21:56
Points: 3,477, Level: 24 Points: 3,477, Level: 24 Points: 3,477, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Oh heck yeah. I'd have these two:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gluvluvr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-23, 23:05
Points: 17,510, Level: 57 Points: 17,510, Level: 57 Points: 17,510, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,343 Times in 602 Posts
Smile Re: would you get a female bodyguard? And how would they look like?

look like this

Attached Images
File Type: jpg nsat2n5D4n1t0lhtso7_500.jpg (60.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg ninjadogtrainer.jpg (227.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg ninjadogtrainer1.jpg (99.9 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg ninjadogtrainer2.jpg (319.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg ninjadogtrainer3.jpg (368.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg ninjadogtrainer4.jpg (214.6 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by butwhyohno; 12-May-23 at 23:15.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to butwhyohno For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-23, 00:17
Points: 5,126, Level: 30 Points: 5,126, Level: 30 Points: 5,126, Level: 30
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Naughty Nuriye is mine....

The Following User Says Thank You to Junglebeast For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyguard, dominant women, protection, strong women, weapons