Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-May-22, 10:28
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How do all the male wrestlers not have a raging boner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Naji said it good. Competitive = fighting for your life.
When you are in survival mode
there is no chance
of physical arousal.
Like Naji said? ome on, give me some credit ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-22, 12:47
Poet
Points: 7,213, Level: 36 Points: 7,213, Level: 36 Points: 7,213, Level: 36
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,142 Times in 305 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Like Naji said? ome on, give me some credit ;-)
Here, have some credit @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] :-))
The Following User Says Thank You to wer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-22, 15:07
Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts

I've only wrestled competitive matches and in such a situation, you might get a little aroused but you really focus on the wrestling. I find one sided matchups in either direction rather uninteresting.
The Following User Says Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-22, 15:35
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Naji said it good. Competitive = fighting for your life.
When you are in survival mode
there is no chance
of physical arousal.
I can only speak for myself, but even when it was 2 ladies vs me and I was 100% outmatched, I was always hard. At least . . . back in the good old days.

I'm in my 50s now and I don't stay hard the entire session like I used to. Age happens to most of us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-22, 15:46
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not all jobbers have the fetish + doing it is different than fantasy, especially a real match.
^All facts.

Not gonna, the best male actor I've ever worked with was someone who had zero interest in the culture or our fetish. He replied to an online ad for an acting gig and fucking crushed it.

From my experience, erections are very normal when having a "playful" tussle, but when the grappling is serious or even semi-serious with someone is strong and skilled, then a significant portion of one's focus is on survival and competition and there's less focus on wanting to fuck afterward, even if the wrestling does turn into foreplay.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-22, 16:03
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
^All facts.

Not gonna, the best male actor I've ever worked with was someone who had zero interest in the culture or our fetish. He replied to an online ad for an acting gig and fucking crushed it.

From my experience, erections are very normal when having a "playful" tussle, but when the grappling is serious or even semi-serious with someone is strong and skilled, then a significant portion of one's focus is on survival and competition and there's less focus on wanting to fuck afterward, even if the wrestling does turn into foreplay.
I think what you're saying is accurate, but from personal experience, I've never had that survival mode kick in. It's always been pleasure or tap and the ladies nearly always ease up after tap, sometimes they wait 3-5 seconds, but I've never slipped into survival mode during a session. I've been uncomfortable at times, but I stayed hard because it never stopped being sexy.

Twice women got me to the point of begging them to stop, but even then, they'd give me a small break then start up again and I'd be begging again. I don't remember feeling like my survival was at risk, only that I was being pummeled and that it was really uncomfortable . . . I don't honestly remember if I stayed hard during those 2 sessions, but I look back at both of those 2 sessions fondly, even if I didn't enjoy them at the time.

Being in survival mode might be interesting, or I might hate it . . . I'm not sure, but I never got there, or the ladies never brought me there because I've always had a degree of trust in the ladies I met. Most session wrestlers want the guy to enjoy the session and most don't want to go too hard.
Old 01-May-22, 16:23
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepinhim [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I mean I can understand a competitive mixed wrestling match not getting overly aroused and having a boner. But if I were being thoroughly dominated & humiliated in a match ... by a strong and sexy woman who was constantly on top of me I would have a raging hard on I imagine. Don't think I could hide my excitement and my boner would be pitching a tent in my shorts. So kind of a serious question.
Because unless you have a specific fetish physically struggling against someone and getting put into painful holds is not arousing even if she is an attractive woman.
Old 01-May-22, 16:48
Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

ITT: people surprised that not everyone has the same fetish.
Old 01-May-22, 17:29
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Seems that boners during competitive wrestling matches are not unheard of, even between straight guys. I never got one wrestling guy friends or during wrestling class in school though. Search erections wrestling on google.
Old 01-May-22, 22:14
Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think what you're saying is accurate, but from personal experience, I've never had that survival mode kick in. It's always been pleasure or tap and the ladies nearly always ease up after tap, sometimes they wait 3-5 seconds, but I've never slipped into survival mode during a session. I've been uncomfortable at times, but I stayed hard because it never stopped being sexy.
Doesn't sound like you try to win your sessions. Survival mode will only kick in when you actually genuinely want to physically stop your opponent from beating you.. not through tapping or verbal command.
The Following User Says Thank You to Joulnx10 For This Useful Post: