Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-May-22, 18:49
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Can you be fired if you are seen in a fetish video?

Quote:
Originally Posted by femwhipped93 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes. If you serve in the military, law enforcement, fire department, anything medical ...this is one of the main grounds for termination. Pretty much any government or public works job will fire you for this. Even private sector jobs might if they feel you might hurt their reputation.
Nah, but I like the indignation. lol Yes, a person can be fired. No, most people are not.
Old 11-May-22, 18:58
Points: 6,852, Level: 35 Points: 6,852, Level: 35 Points: 6,852, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobberboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The chances of being found out are low but not zero.
No. The probability to be detected is very high. Nobody knows the preferences of other employees, friends, neighbors....., the postman, etc...

It is a matter of time to be detected as a mixed wrestling wimp. That`s for sure.
Old 11-May-22, 19:17
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

It can last a while, like I mentioned in my first post Madison Cawthorn now has all these sexual videos coming out (not wrestling, but whatever). One can argue it's timed pre-election (or maybe post-divorce, who knows). Give people enough time, they'll find it. Technology makes it surprisingly easy too.

Also in response to something Gatsby said, my employer's contract specifies I can't pay people for sex or something like that, I can't remember the exact wording off hand. Wrestling sessions aren't sex, but people who don't know about them would jump to that conclusion I'm sure.

Still, much lower risk if you're just a cog in a big machine and not customer-facing. Of course teachers will get fired if they're found out. Students stalk their teachers all the time.

Slightly different situation, but another worry is if you do sessions, if some girls do back-to-backs, and you run into the other guy on the way out/in. Lower risk because it's 1 person and it's not on the internet, but still.
Old 11-May-22, 19:25
Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It can last a while, like I mentioned in my first post Madison Cawthorn now has all these sexual videos coming out (not wrestling, but whatever). One can argue it's timed pre-election (or maybe post-divorce, who knows). Give people enough time, they'll find it. Technology makes it surprisingly easy too.

Also in response to something Gatsby said, my employer's contract specifies I can't pay people for sex or something like that, I can't remember the exact wording off hand. Wrestling sessions aren't sex, but people who don't know about them would jump to that conclusion I'm sure.

Still, much lower risk if you're just a cog in a big machine and not customer-facing. Of course teachers will get fired if they're found out. Students stalk their teachers all the time.

Slightly different situation, but another worry is if you do sessions, if some girls do back-to-backs, and you run into the other guy on the way out/in. Lower risk because it's 1 person and it's not on the internet, but still.
I do wonder what it would be like to be in a video and have immediate family etc come across it.
Old 11-May-22, 19:26
Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerober90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do wonder what it would be like to be in a video and have immediate family etc come across it.
I wouldn’t give a shit. Compared to other fetishes out there, mixed wrestling is pretty damn vanilla.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-22, 19:32
Last Achievements

Yep, some people have damaged family relationships anyway, or their family knows and no one cares (or they don't know, but you don't care if they do). Others are deep-south Christians and would be overwhelmed by the judgment from their family. Up to you how much you care what your family thinks about you.

You should know for sure you don't want to run for office one day though.

Last edited by uxiel; 11-May-22 at 19:39.
Old 12-May-22, 05:35
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Interesting topic. Probably depends on your type of work, if it's public-facing, etc. Speaking personally, I had agreed to be in some videos for a session wrestler who was rolling through my town back in I believe 2017 or so. She told me I could wear a mask and all that. But, as the time to shoot drew closer and closer, I had this tremendous pit in my stomach and this really weird feeling. Come to find out, it was an anxiety attack. It seemed cool at the time, but as it drew cloer, the thought of my friends & family & coworkers somehow finding it -- or someone who didn't like me for whatever reason finding it and threatening to doxx me somewhere down the line -- was lingering a bit too much for my comfort. Kudos to anybody who does star in videos. Fortunately, the wrestler was super understanding and explained that it wasn't the first time.

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.
The Following User Says Thank You to KTJ1990 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-22, 12:43
Points: 16,667, Level: 56 Points: 16,667, Level: 56 Points: 16,667, Level: 56
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Personally, employment aside, it wouldn't bother me being seen in a video. I wouldn't exactly be telling everyone I was in one, so if they found me, they had to be looking for it themselves. So I'm not the only "weirdo"/"pervert" (or whatever other word they want to use) in that conversation.

Obviously, I'd rather my employer didn't find out just in case it created heat, and I do need to pay my bills somehow. I'm lucky in my private life in that what little family I have live on the opposite side of the planet, and most of my friends are kinksters anyway. Heck, they would probably be more upset about me not telling them about it so they could watch the video. :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to kyguy2016 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-22, 17:12
Last Achievements

It doesn't always work that way (that is, the spread of information). Not everyone happens upon something independently. The person who found you may be a pervert, but if it goes viral, the other 10000 people who clicked a link on their facebook feed aren't perverts, they're just social media addicts (i.e., normal members of society). It might still not be a big deal, and again, this is an extreme example, but the congressman I mentioned above has shown up in some, shall we say, not-so-conservative videos, and anyone who browses anything remotely political on twitter has seen a link (whether they clicked or not), and anyone who watches any late night talk shows has at least heard about them. 10000 might be unlikely for a fetish video like this of course, but you never know what makes things go viral these days.
Old 12-May-22, 19:15
Points: 5,123, Level: 30 Points: 5,123, Level: 30 Points: 5,123, Level: 30
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

All good comments here. My opinion is that if you've been discovered during a mixed wrestling or wrestling fetish video you'd be fired or forced out, as has been mentioned. Or... not promoted even if you deserve it.

I've often wondered how well-known competitive female bodybuilders have kept their sponsors when it is pretty easy to find their pictures, videos about their session lives. One well-known FBB I knew began sessioning under her own name. Then she decided to get into professional wrestling and used a phony name for any session work.

KTJ1990, I know how you felt. I was a regular of a female fitness expert who did sessions and videos on the side. She did most of the camera work herself and editing, always hiding her face with her hair. She asked me to do a video with her of my "jungle" roleplay with scissors, bodyslams, etc. As the day approached I was completely turn on and nervous as hell at the same time. I did it but you really couldn't tell who I was. She showed me a rough cut of it, with music and narration and it was fine.

The bottom line was that within a year she retired from the scene and the video was never released. Looking back on it I took a big chance. If asked again I'd never do it.