Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-May-22, 16:58
Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default What Was That Noise?

We were assigned to work on the same project but neither one of us was in charge of it. When we had a disagreement she was unmoved by my logic. She said we should settle this argument with a fight and whoever won the fight would be making all of the decisions. I said I was raised not to hit a girl. She said she was raised to kick the shit out of a boy. She said “Men fear me, and it will be easy to get a pussy like you to fear me too.”

She yanked my tie to try to intimidate me. I then started to walk away when she grabbed my left arm and used a hip throw to smash my body to the floor. Before I could get up she was kicking my ribs and stomping on my face. I was in real pain now. She asked in her sweet mocking way “Are you starting to learn how inferior you are to women?”

She let me get up and I took a good look at her. She was undeniably beautiful and slim and smaller than I am. Now that she was sweating, her blouse was wet, giving me a good look at her firm breasts and their large and pointy nipples.

My examination of her body was interrupted by her first kick to my face. Soon one kick followed another. Her right foot kicked me and then her left foot kicked me, again and again. I was staggering but I understood enough of what was happening to realize that the noise from this fight attracted people who worked with us and who were curious about the reason for that noise. The men were stunned by what was happening to me. The young ladies were cheering her on with comments like “I thought he was strong but Mrs. Peel is kicking his ass” and “When you are done with him, Mrs. Peel, can I use him as a human punching bag?” and “He tried to rape you, kill him!”

Of course I didn’t try to rape her but I found myself with a raging erection. The beating I received from her made rape out of the question. I was just hoping to survive this massacre. Then a drop kick from her knocked me down. She took one of my ankles in each of her hands and then her left heel stomped on my balls a few times. I howled in pain. When I tried to get up one last kick from her to my head knocked me out.

When I woke up my boss said I should probably be fired for disrupting the workplace like I did, but she had a better idea. I could continue working here if I would agree to entertain the people in our office by fighting the women who worked here, one at a time, once every month, starting with her. She said she had been looking to find someone to practice her karate on. She was attractive and several years older than me and she radiated a confidence in her ability to beat me up at will. What could I say? I needed this job and I remembered the erection that getting beaten up by a woman gave me. I had to say yes, and I did.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-22, 21:50
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: What Was That Noise?

When it comes to work, I believe this is what is considered a 'fringe benefit'.

Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-22, 18:49
Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default Re: What Was That Noise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When it comes to work, I believe this is what is considered a 'fringe benefit'.

Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
I was happy to write it and happier when you clicked on the Thanks button. It tells me there are other people here who liked reading this. Anyone can add a new chapter to whatever I wrote and let people know how you think the story developed the next time that they met.