Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Oct-20, 19:42
jayko

Default Double session with two victims instead of two session girls?

So I’ve been seeing threads where people have been indicating that the price for a session may be trouble for some. Whether one agrees with that notion or not I’m surprised I haven’t really heard of two people going to do a session together with a session girl for 30 min each. One person records the other going through their session and when that person is done getting beat up for 30 minutes, then person that was filming now gets recorded by the person who just did their session. I’m assuming the two could split the cost and boom, you get 30 minutes or so of footage for a session you could remember for the rest of life at half the price. Do session girls just not allow this? Or are guys really just not interested in this?

Me personally I would rather have in depth footage of me in a session for just 30 min at close to a half or a little more of the price, than do an hour with a session girl full price with footage or no footage at all. Plus, you could meet a friend who shares your same interest and talk mixed wrestling together. I’m sure you could switch it up too. Set up a date for a two hour session and one person can do one hour while you film and vice versa. What are your guys thoughts on this?
Old 04-Oct-20, 20:06
Points: 2,044, Level: 18 Points: 2,044, Level: 18 Points: 2,044, Level: 18
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Double session with two victims instead of two session girls?

Some session girls charge extra for recording. Some allow it.

Personally I would not know who to bring for something like this and even if I had, I would probably not want to have someone watching.

On events you probably could get 30min sessions too. But honestly, that doesn't solve the price problem, I'd rather save up and do 1 hour then, especially because J would have to travel.
If I have ~60€ travel costs, I rather to 2h session and do it less often.
Old 04-Oct-20, 20:41
Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Outside of your significant other (which negates the price break), who would you bring along? Even if one of my friends shared this fetish, I wouldn't want them there with me.
The Following User Says Thank You to DaveyDLV For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-20, 21:19
jayko

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyDLV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Outside of your significant other (which negates the price break), who would you bring along? Even if one of my friends shared this fetish, I wouldn't want them there with me.
I would bring someone that I met online in the this forum or something like that. Someone who shares this fetish with me but isn’t particularly a close friend to me. For example, if I have a close friend (let’s name him Micheal for this case) and later on I found out he had this fetish, bc he might be like a brother to me I’m not sure I would want to bring him along as I am not sure I would want people especially close to me knowing I have this fetish.

However if I met someone on this forum local to me ( someone who has this fetish) and are interested I would love to tag along with them. We could be friends who met with similar interests.

I guess it’s just preference.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-20, 21:42
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

I always wanted to try 2 against 1. When u meet a big wrestler u know don't have a chance against. The 2 guys take turns getting there ass kicked, than when your both intimedated by her u try 2 against 1. I know there are some girls could easily beat 2 average guys
Old 06-Oct-20, 02:02
Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

There are some guys who do sessions that I get along with, but I would never consider doing this.
Old 08-Oct-20, 12:55
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

me and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] have done it quite often in the Londonwrestling-studio that we shared a session 30 minutes each and filmed each other with the permission of the session-lady.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-20, 13:46
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie1212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There are some guys who do sessions that I get along with, but I would never consider doing this.
Neither would I. I just wouldn’t feel comfortable with another man in the room. It’s also why I’m not so keen on going to events, as I’d want all the attention from the wrestlers to myself.
Old 08-Oct-20, 15:36
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

I would bring a submissive woman who likes to be destroyed and dominated as much as I do and we can act out the RP of being a couple. Either the session girls destroys both of us, or she kicks me ass and takes her from me. Or the session girl brings her bf and he dominates the submissive woman as the session girl dominates me.
Old 08-Oct-20, 17:20
Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

My GF once wrestled two boys, my cousin and his friend, first one vs one and each time they submitted they changed. After a lot submissions they tried together but she still forced them to submit. Fun to see, even they were only 14 or 15 years old.
The Following User Says Thank You to bennys For This Useful Post:

Tags
scissor hold, session, session girls, session opportunity, sessions