Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-Jan-14, 00:21
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,900, Level: 79 Points: 32,900, Level: 79 Points: 32,900, Level: 79
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,301 Times in 498 Posts
Default Dream sessions

I wanted to post one more message about the opportunity fans have to wrestle these girls (they will be wearing bikinis and trying to beat you) in a few months. If you're interested, you might want to reserve a place now as there aren't that many spots and they'll likely go quickly. It doesn't get much better than matches with these beautiful, skilled wrestlers. Yep, that's the great Kim-Ly, Edita, Mary Ann, Luna, and the gorgeous Emanuella. Even Tiffany may come. Of course, there will also be 20-23 matches to watch--up close and personal. Hope to see you there.

Contact [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] if you'd like more information. I'll be glad to answer any questions I can in PMs, but he has all the answers.

Sorry the photos aren't larger. If interested, you can go to the site and check them out in bigger sizes. These are just a few of the girls you could schedule for sessions: