Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 23-Dec-13, 19:03
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,900, Level: 79 Points: 32,900, Level: 79 Points: 32,900, Level: 79
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,301 Times in 498 Posts
Default A chance to live your dream

Imagine a gorgeous blonde pressing against your leg as you closely watch her put the finishing touches on her opponent with a head scissors.

Or picture a beautiful brunette breathlessly counting “8, 9 . . . 10” as she wins a fall via schoolgirl pin no more than 20 centimeters from where you are comfortably sitting.

Envision gorgeous girls with hands full of each other's hair, legs intertwined, rolling over each other while struggling to get on top.

You have the opportunity to watch 20+ competitive matches (and these girls fight very hard), mostly all topless, between attractive, skilled girls, including some mixed matches and catfights. And then why not wrestle the girls you like best yourself? That option is available to you. Don’t count on winning. These gals are in great shape, strong, and know their way around the mat. You’re likely to find yourself pinned under the weight of girl in a bikini who looks like a model, submitting to a head scissors that may have you rubbing your neck the next week, or trying to get a shoulder up when a feminine knee is pressing it down into the mat. If you're "lucky," you may even experience a breast-smother from a buxom beauty. And you’ll also find how friendly and intelligent these great ladies are, both in your sessions and later when you can sit and chat with them at dinner. Be careful! You may fall in love! And you'll be surrounded by like-minded fans who love this sport. In short, if you’re a wrestling fan, you’ll have the time of your life. If you’re interested (and who among us wouldn’t be?), please contact:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-13, 19:06
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A chance to live your dream

Not to be skeptical--but I think you need to tell us who you are and prove your bona fides if you are to get any response. There are too many sleazy characters around. Sorry.
Old 23-Dec-13, 19:16
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,900, Level: 79 Points: 32,900, Level: 79 Points: 32,900, Level: 79
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,301 Times in 498 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not to be skeptical--but I think you need to tell us who you are and prove your bona fides if you are to get any response. There are too many sleazy characters around. Sorry.
If people are interested, they can send an email to the address I provided. I'm just a fan (I have posted numerous times here, have insider status, have even responded to you a few times, started the Sheri Whitlow and the 70s group, and was "Steve" on Barbara's board), but I also want companies like FD that produce REAL films to do well. Hopefully fans of GENUINE female wrestling, mixed wrestling, and catfights will support them. Doing so will mean the continuation of about the only authentic female wrestling without BJJ site on the Net, not to mention having an incredibly great time at the event.

Last edited by brsimmons; 23-Dec-13 at 19:23.
Old 23-Dec-13, 20:04
Administrator
Points: 876,595, Level: 100 Points: 876,595, Level: 100 Points: 876,595, Level: 100
Activity: 63.2% Activity: 63.2% Activity: 63.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 116,542 Times in 9,979 Posts

freestylefan,
brsimmons is legit.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-13, 22:45
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

I can assure that brsimmons is legit and that the e-mail-adress he has given is legit as well.

@Zweig. Would be very nice if I ever could get an answer from you to my many attempts to contact you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-13, 22:54
Points: 4,749, Level: 29 Points: 4,749, Level: 29 Points: 4,749, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Indeed brsimmons is legit. I met him at the last Fighting Dolls Spring event.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to opmogura For This Useful Post: