Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Sep-21, 13:07
Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

Default Posting vid and picture issue

How do you upload a vid and Picture from your PC instead of posting a link from a site?
Old 21-Sep-21, 13:44
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,220 Times in 6,815 Posts
Default Re: Posting vid and picture issue

It must be simple if I got the hang of it so easily.

Image #1 Below the Text Box and the Post Icons for your reply or New Post, there's a button marked Manage Attachments. Click on it.

Image #2 This will open a Pop-Up in the corner of your screen titled Manage Attachments. The top section is for uploading files from your computer (including images and videos). Below that is an alternative option for uploading from the web. Then at the bottom there is a list of acceptable file attachment types and their maximum size limit.

Image #3 Clicking on the top Choose File button will open up a folder on your PC. Normally it's the last folder you accessed. But if that's not what you want, navigate to where you have stored the images or videos for uploading. In this example of mine, you can see the images I just uploaded for a post in the Picture Thread. You can either highlight the Image you want and then click Open at the bottom of the page, or you can simply double-click the image.

Image #4 The image(s) you choose will jump up into the Manage Attachments Pop-Up in the order you select them. Once they're all there, click on the Upload button. After a few seconds, they should appear - in the same order - on your main screen. Again this will be below your accompanying text - directly underneath the Manage Attachments button.

Image #5 As you can see, it didn't work for my example here. But that was deliberate on my part and on the system's. The images were only rejected because I'd already uploaded them to the Forum minutes earlier. The other reason they may be rejected is if the file size is too great.

Hope that's enough, but I can carry on if you need anything else.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2021-09-21 (152).png (177.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: png 2021-09-21 (153).png (298.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: png 2021-09-21 (154).png (124.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: png 2021-09-21 (155).png (138.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: png 2021-09-21 (156).png (274.0 KB, 7 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-21, 14:28
Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It must be simple if I got the hang of it so easily.

Image #1 Below the Text Box and the Post Icons for your reply or New Post, there's a button marked Manage Attachments. Click on it.

Image #2 This will open a Pop-Up in the corner of your screen titled Manage Attachments. The top section is for uploading files from your computer (including images and videos). Below that is an alternative option for uploading from the web. Then at the bottom there is a list of acceptable file attachment types and their maximum size limit.

Image #3 Clicking on the top Choose File button will open up a folder on your PC. Normally it's the last folder you accessed. But if that's not what you want, navigate to where you have stored the images or videos for uploading. In this example of mine, you can see the images I just uploaded for a post in the Picture Thread. You can either highlight the Image you want and then click Open at the bottom of the page, or you can simply double-click the image.

Image #4 The image(s) you choose will jump up into the Manage Attachments Pop-Up in the order you select them. Once they're all there, click on the Upload button. After a few seconds, they should appear - in the same order - on your main screen. Again this will be below your accompanying text - directly underneath the Manage Attachments button.

Image #5 As you can see, it didn't work for my example here. But that was deliberate on my part and on the system's. The images were only rejected because I'd already uploaded them to the Forum minutes earlier. The other reason they may be rejected is if the file size is too great.

Hope that's enough, but I can carry on if you need anything else.
Thanks Viscount will start using it soon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SCISSORFIXED1 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-21, 14:38
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCISSORFIXED1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Viscount will start using it soon
it is very easy and your by step guide made it easier and this is coming from someone who's started writtig stories in 2007 and just figured out how post on site a few months ago
The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post: