Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 30-Apr-22, 06:14
AilingSquirrel

Default Justice's Downfall (Superhero Femdom Fighting)

I’m a mid level superhero in a big city, my name’s Justice. Kind of a basic name but well, you run out of names eventually, and there are a lot of us these days. I’m known around the city as a pretty strong guy, I know when to pick my battles so I’ve never lost a fight. People wave when I run by and I had a pretty good thing going. This is how everything fell apart.

I heard reports of a new villainess in town, just a couple of blocks from where I live actually. She took over an abandoned apartment building that had a huge hole in it from another hero’s fight. She didn’t seem particularly worried about people spotting her and she hadn’t been reported to do anything yet, in fact she had supposedly been telling people to spread around where she was, that she was a villainess, as if she was inviting someone to come stop her from her horrible deeds.

Normally I don’t like to take out new villains if I can help it, I like to get the scoop from others first. Unfortunately, living as close as she was, I knew she’d become my problem sooner or later anyways, so off I went. I walked around in civilian clothes for a while, waiting to see if I could spot her, and sure enough I did. She was wearing a typical villainess outfit – a shiny latex catsuit covering her from her neck down to her feet, including the socks. They were all the rage these days.

She looked surprisingly cute, being obviously fit and having a nice face, with shoulder length blonde hair. I pretended to be walking by as a civilian would, trying to ignore the obvious villainess, when she smirked and came up to me.

“Hey there! You! Yeah I’m talking to you!” she yelled, as she approached me.

“Um, hello, miss… what can I do for you?” I tried to appear meek and intimidated, not wanting my hero cover to be blown.

“Great question! Do you know who I am?” she was surprisingly tall up close, almost the same height as me, putting her around 6 feet tall.

“Um… no, I’m sorry, are you a hero?” I was trying to think of the most oblivious civilian thing I could say to keep my cover.

“A hero!? Hah, as if! I’m a villainess!” she did a little twirl, showing off her costume. “I’m new to the game so don’t worry about not knowing me, I’m Queen Ellie, pleased to meet you!” she said as she extended her hand for a hand shake.

“Oh, nice to meet you Ms. Ellie!” A normal civilian would probably be scared out of their wits right now but I almost felt like her spiel was a little funny and I almost blew my cover.

She frowned as she shook my hand. Then she pulled back her hand, and slapped me, sending my head flying to the other side, surprisingly painfully. She was strong, I could tell from that one slap.

“I said QUEEN Ellie, not Ms, okay?” she was back to smiling. “I’ll let it slide this once. Anyways, I need you to spread the word about me mmkay? I want to start beating some heroes right away, so I want you to tell them to meet me here,” she pointed to her apartment building, “tomorrow at 9 o’clock, mmkay?”

I nodded, “Oh, okay, yes Queen Ellie absolutely!” I pretended to shake in fear.

“Good! Goodbye now!” she said as she walked away, swaying her hips vicariously as she did.

I watched her walk away, having to shake my head to look away. I then walked on before circling back to my own base and planning. I had a few friend heroes I could call on to help but I knew most of them were busy, so I decided I’d just take her on myself. Her slap seemed pretty strong but I wasn’t really expecting it, I was pretty confident I could take her on without too much trouble.

The big problem was that she was obviously plotting a trap. Or was she? It was weird, I thought, that she gave a specific time to meet her. And yet, if she was setting a trap it would be much better to set one up so that a hero would be caught unexpectedly. I was thinking, maybe she really just wanted to gain some notoriety, fast. She seemed strong enough, it wasn’t a horrible plan, I guess.

I decided to go to her base early though, and surprise her. I thought that would be enough to set her off and then I shouldn’t have any problem taking her down in a one on one fight. I rested for the night and then the day to fight her came.

I donned my hero outfit and climbed to the top of my building. From there, I hopped rooftops to get to hers, and then I began to climb down. I got there a few hours early, so I wasn’t sure if she’d be there, but she was, just on her computer. I looked around and I didn’t see anyone else. Most of the apartment had been hollowed out above a certain floor, where the hole had been made, so it was quite spacious. I decided to take a direct approach.

“Hey there, sweetie, what’re you doing in this abandoned building?” I asked, walking up to her, confidently.

She turned around instantly frowning, “didn’t those idiots tell you 9 o’clock!? You’re early!” she hissed.

“I’m busy then so I thought I’d take care of things before then,” I smirked, feeling confident.

She got up from her chair and stood up. I felt the tingle on the back of my neck that I got whenever I was about to get into a fight as she began to walk towards me.

“Guests these days are so rude!” she shrieked at me, as we began to circle each other.

I decided to make the first move. I dropped low to the ground as I ran at her and threw a kick into her stomach, sending her flying back. I heard her grunt as the kick landed and then followed her, grabbing her arm. I tried to swing around and throw her but she managed to stay grounded and pulled me back instead. I fell as she pulled me to her, and let go of her arm. I looked up at her as I was falling and saw her pulling up her foot, which she launched at my face, stomping my face into the ground.

I felt the blow reverberate through my head as I lay on the ground, hearing Queen Ellie laugh above me. She kept her foot on my face, though, so I grabbed her ankle and rolled over, tripping her over me. She yelped as she fell and I got on top of her, pinning her down. I could see her worried face as I began to punch her while she was on the ground trying to get me off of her.

She managed to pull her knees up and buckle me off, sending me flying back. Unfortunately for me we had gotten close to a wall, and I slammed into it, getting the wind knocked out of me. I coughed as I stood up slowly and watched her approach. We were surprisingly close in strength, she was much stronger than her slap made her seem. I knew I had to knock her out quickly so I could bring her in.

“What’s wrong, hero? Getting a little winded?” she laughed as she kept approaching me, sauntering up slowly.

“I haven’t even felt anything yet, you’re gonna have to try harder than that to get me!” I yelled back, trying to sound in better shape than I was.

I ran to her chair as she followed, picking it up and throwing it at her. She punched it, completely destroying it, but I was behind the chair waiting and threw an uppercut into her chin. The blow clearly shook her as she stumbled back a bit, almost losing her footing as she tried to catch herself. I could tell she was inexperienced and was almost at her limit already, so I began to smirk and feel confident.

She smirked back at me. “Feeling confident already, huh hero? But you haven’t realized something, I haven’t even used my power yet!”

My heart sank. She was this strong, and super strength wasn’t even her power? I’d met a few like her before, but it was super rare. It hadn’t even crossed my mind that it could be the case.

“Take this, hero!” she yelled, and out of her catsuit a bunch of thin latex strands began to fly at me. Her costume wasn’t just a costume, it was her power! Hundreds of strands, pure black were flying at me from every direction, I could hardly even see them because it was so dark in the room.

I began dodging all of them as she laughed while walking after me. I could tell each one was strong because as she flung the strands at me they made dents in the floor when they collided. Getting hit by a single one of them would deal some damage. I flew through the air and rolled on the ground trying to find an opening but it was just too much and one managed to catch me on the leg.

I felt the blow stinging through my leg and it made me too slow, and I couldn’t dodge the next wave. It must have been a hundred strands that hit me, all at once, and I collapsed to the ground. I heard the villainess laugh maniacally as she began to approach me.

“You never had a chance, hero! I was playing with you the whole time! I’ve got to admit, you’re strong, but I just wanted to see if I could beat you without my power. I got pretty close, huh?” she smirked.

I groaned in pain on the floor. I was in a lot of pain, and a lot of trouble. I felt her put her latex stocking covered foot on the back of my head and shove my face into the ground.

“How does it feel to be beneath my feet, hero? Don’t worry, you’re just the first, I’m planning on doing this to a whole lot more of you soon!” she giggled as she smushed her foot into the back of my head and waved it around.

“Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be right back! I need to take pictures and post these everywhere so people can see how strong I am!” she giggled, “Well, I guess you can’t move anywhere anyways right now!”

She walked away and I groaned in pain. I tried to recover as much strength as I could while she was gone, I had a plan. She wasn’t gone for long, only being out of the room for a minute or so, and she came back with a camera. She rolled me over with her foot and put it on my face.

“Smile!” she giggled, as she pointed the camera at me.

Before she could take the picture, I grabbed her ankle and pulled her down to me. As soon as she got close enough I wrapped my arms around her neck in a rear naked choke and began to choke her as hard as I could. She gasped in my arms as she struggled, and I smiled.

“You can’t use those strands when I’m this close to you, can you? Don’t worry, they go easy on first timers,” I said as she slowly passed out in my arms. Obviously, as a hero, I had no intentions of killing her, so I grabbed up some rope and tied her up, getting ready to drag her to the station. That was when things got bad.

“Ohhh what do we have here?” I turned and faced the voice that I recognized and oh so hated, the voice belonging to the one I despised most in the world.

It was my rival, a villainess named Cruella, after the character, who she looked up to as a kid. It showed in how she carried herself, her main goal in life was to inflict as much pain to as many people as possible. I was the first person to beat her and take her in, so she had always made it a goal to beat me. We’d fought many times, and many of them were the closest fights I’d ever had.

Cruella was strong, but like Queen Ellie, it wasn’t her actual power. Her actual power was to drain strength through direct contact, gaining the strength herself. Her added strength would decrease over time as the target’s strength would go back to normal, but in a fight it was a devastatingly strong power. I took her very seriously every fight, always trying to have back-up or letting people know we might fight. And here she was, in the flesh, right after I had just had another close fight.

“Oh, look who it is,” I began, trying to seem confident and full of strength, “my old loser friend, Cruella!”

She looked at me smiling, “Oh I’m so happy you’re here Justice! I was hoping you might show up, although I will admit I was hoping to take you for myself,” she said as she began approaching me, “I was planning to help Queen Ellie here beat some heroes, stepping in for back-up if necessary. I think she has a lot of potential in the field, you see. But it looks like you’ve interrupted our plan early, huh?”

I looked her in the eyes. I was still incredibly sore and bruised, at best maybe 50% of my normal strength. Looking her up and down, she seemed unharmed and at full strength. Her costume was a bit old fashioned as she herself was an old fashioned villainess, wearing a fur coat over a shiny purple one piece and thigh high boots.

“Well,” she continued, “I would have liked to beat you at full strength buuuuuut… I am a villainess. I have to do evil things on occasion, like beat you mercilessly when you don’t have a chance,” she grinned.

I grimaced. It was obvious I was in no condition to fight her, but I knew running would do me no better. Plus, I needed to bring in Queen Ellie too, so the only option I had was to try my best anyways.

I rushed Cruella trying to tackle her, but she easily side stepped me and kicked me from behind. I fell to my knees, but sprang backwards in a backflip which surprised her and I kicked her head down from above. I heard her growl as I landed, looking up to see her boot coming at my face. I ducked below it, but then she got down and grabbed me by my collar. I slammed down on her hand grabbing me, forcing her to let me go, but she palmed my face and brought me to the ground.

From that point it was over, I could feel her beginning to drain my strength as soon as her hand touched my face. I tried to pull her off of me but she had me pinned down. As I kept trying to push her off of me she got to my side, still pushing my face down with her hand and draining my strength, before slowly wrapping her legs around me.

I was horrified as I realized what she was doing when she began to crush my torso with her legs, draining even more of my power. I couldn’t get her hand off my face or out from her legs as I got weaker and she got stronger. I got weaker and weaker until I couldn’t even lift my arm and I heard Cruella begin to laugh. She got off of me and stood over me.

“Looks like I finally win, Justice! Now I can do everything to you that I’ve always wanted!” she began to maniacally laugh as she stood over me.

I was completely defeated. I knew I had no chance from the beginning but mentally it made no difference, I had just suffered my first defeat of my hero career. It wasn’t even close, and it was to the worst person possible. I was about to suffer in ways I couldn’t even imagine.

Then I heard a stir. I looked over in complete horror as Queen Ellie began to move around, having woken back up from unconsciousness.

“Ooh, she’s awake!” Cruella bounded happily over to her, untying her, before they both came back over to me. I looked up at them, completely helpless.

“We’ve got some things to plan,” Queen Ellie began, smirking, “so it’s nighty night for you, hero!” before she launched her foot at my face, knocking me out, and so began the complete downfall of my hero career.

To be continued in Part 2, hope you enjoyed! Will probably update sooner than later, I have a lot of ideas for this series.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-22, 08:11
Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Justice's Downfall (Superhero Femdom Fighting)

Awesome start to the story! Really looking forward to the next part!
Old 01-May-22, 17:41
Points: 2,708, Level: 21 Points: 2,708, Level: 21 Points: 2,708, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I've always thought these settings are ripe for femdom/mixed fighting. Easiest way to power up the women and also make the men unrealistically durable for the domination. I'm eager to see where this is going.
Old 01-May-22, 19:31
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,161 Times in 207 Posts

A unique theme that gives it a bit of a different feel from other stories here, I like it. It’d be cool to see more people experiment with a fantasy story world, like this one does with a world with superheroes.
Old 02-May-22, 04:11
AilingSquirrel

Part Two: The Loss of Justice’s Reputation

I woke up, groggy, confused, and battered on the floor of Queen Ellie’s layer. I looked around and saw Queen Ellie and Cruella chatting and laughing as they typed away on Queen Ellie’s computer. I wasn’t tied down so I tried my best to quietly get up and escape, but as soon as I got to my knees they turned and looked at me.

I tried to get up and run but as soon as I took a step I collapsed back to the floor, I was completely out of energy. I heard them laugh as they walked up to me knowing I had no chance of escaping. I felt a crash on my back and groaned in pain as I looked back to see Cruella sitting on my back.

“Good morning, hero!” she began, smirking, “did you have a good nap? You were out for quite a while!”

I could see rays of sunlight peeking through and knew she was not wrong, I had been out the whole night.

“Unfortunately for you, no other heroes came by last night! Too bad, maybe someone could’ve rescued you! Oh well!” she smirked as Queen Ellie laughed. “We’ve got some big plans for you that I think you’ll enjoy, but it’s not quite time yet, so, night night for you!”

One of Queen Ellie’s latex strands came out of her outfit and wrapped around my neck, and I couldn’t muster an ounce of resistance as I was choked unconscious again, hearing their laughter while my world faded to black.

I woke up again a short while later, but this time to my surprise I was in a moving van, tied up by Queen Ellie’s strands while Cruella was driving.

“Oh, you’re awake again!” Queen Ellie began, “Perfect, we’re almost there!”

Cruella looked back and smiled at me, “You’re gonna love this hero, we’re letting you go!”

Huh? I thought to myself, before she continued; “You see, there’s a bank robbery going on, and they need a hero to stop it! Well, that’s where you come in, are you feeling up to the task?”

I didn’t really know what was going on. After being unconscious for what must have been at least half a day I felt like I had most of my strength back, maybe 80% or so. If I wasn’t already tied up by Queen Ellie I could probably escape, so what was their plan here?

We slowed down to a halt as she pulled into a parking space in front of a large bank, and I noticed it was surprisingly quiet for what was supposedly being robbed. Were we the first ones to hear about it? How did they know?

“Well hero, we’re here! Just up those steps in that bank is a villainess robbing them blind. She’s pretty sneaky but not very strong, so it’ll just be the two of you, mmkay? Don’t try to run, I’ll catch you if you do. Try your best, alright?” Cruella got out of the car and opened my car door, and Queen Ellie picked me up and put me outside.

“Oh, and one more thing!” Cruella smiled as she put her hand on me and my eyes widened as she began draining my power. All the power I had regained while unconscious was being sapped away and I felt even weaker than before.

She stopped draining me and stepped back as Queen Ellie released me from her threads. Cruella pointed at the door to the bank and I had no choice but to walk up the steps and in. I struggled to get up the steps as I walked in and heard a humming noise. I looked over to see my target: a young girl with red hair, wearing another one of the ever so popular skintight black catsuits.

For the first time ever in my hero career I was nervous. I felt weaker than the average civilian thanks to my power being drained again, how was I gonna take this villainess down? I wasn’t sure how to even approach her when I accidentally bumped into a desk, and she immediately turned and faced me.

Once she turned I actually recognized her, her name was Lamia. I had turned her in a few times before, she was really good at escaping but as Cruella mentioned, not very strong. In a numbers sense, if a strong civilian was a 1/10 in power, I was a 7/10 in power, and Lamia was maybe a 3/10 in power. A normal person with a gun would be a bigger threat than she was with her hands, but right now, I had maybe 10% of my power…

“Huh? How did you even know I was here?” she began slowly walking towards me. “Oh no, Justice!? You’ve gotta be kidding me…” I realized Lamia had no idea how weak I was right now, and she was nervous too. Maybe I could use that to my advantage.

“Hah! Lamia, it’s you!” I began, trying to sound boisterous and confident, “You really got unlucky, I just happened to be running by when I noticed something was off. How about we make this easy and you just come with me?”

She frowned, “Really? You want me to just, come with you? Are you kidding me? After all of the times you’ve taken me in? Fuck you Justice, if I’m going back I wanna take some of my anger out on you first.”

Uh oh. She got in a fighting stance, and ran at me with a punch. I rolled out of the way and she punched the desk behind me before chasing me again. I tried to run away but she quickly caught up so I turned and threw a punch at her, which landed but…

“Wow, are you really going easy on me right now? I couldn’t even feel that. Are you fucking kidding me? Oh you’re really going to get it now, hero!”

She started throwing a rapid flow of punches at me. Thanks to my fighting experience, I was able to predict most of them and barely dodge, but in my weakened state one slipped through hitting me in the stomach and I doubled over coughing.

She paused for a moment looking at me, “Are you sick or something? Seriously? I know that shouldn’t have hurt you.”

I started to stand straight back up and then she launched a kick straight into my stomach where the punch had landed, causing me to instantly fall to my knees.

“Wow, you really weren’t going easy on me…” she began to smirk, “Well, that’s too bad for you. You made a huge mistake coming in here.”

I looked up just in time for her to kick me in the chin, sending me flying on my back. She followed me after me and started launching stomp after stomp on me, stomping on my legs, my torso, my arms, and then my face. She kept laughing as she broke my body.

“Oh man, I've always wanted to do this… Never thought I’d get the chance, but here we are! I wish you were this weak all the time!” she yelled as she stomped on me. She stopped, pulling out a phone she had hidden somewhere on her, and then picked me up by my collar propping me up with a desk.

She grinned, “Okay hero, before I get back to robbing this bank, I just want to do one thing.” She turned around and bent over, “Kiss my ass, hero!”

Her ass was right in front of me. I looked at it, wanting to just do it so my torment could end, but I couldn’t force myself to do it. Then she slammed my face into the desk with her ass, yelling “Do it!” and I finally brought myself to kiss her ass.

She giggled and turned around, showing me her phone screen. She took a selfie at the perfect moment I was kissing her ass, with my face barely showing, and I was mortified.

“Thanks, hero! Can’t wait to see this picture on the news later… you just know they’ll eat it up! Anyways, gotta get back to robbing this place so… I’ll see you later!”

She turned around and bent over, smothering my face with her ass, and I was too weak to resist as she knocked me out. I again woke up with no idea how much time had passed, again in Cruella’s car tied up by Queen Ellie.

“Nice job, hero! You really got your ass kicked in there, we watched the whole thing!” Queen Ellie giggled. “We were watching through the bank’s security cams, she totally destroyed you!”

Cruella laughed in the front seat, “Yeah, sorry hero I think I might’ve taken too much power! I wanted to leave you a little bit so it looked like you were trying. No worries though, now I know for next time.”

Next time? I perked up at that, I wanted to ask what she meant but my mouth was covered by Queen Ellie’s power. Cruella must’ve noticed her choice of words, and began to explain.

“Oh, did you think I wanted you to lose a single fight?” she laughed, “we’re not even done for the night yet! Don’t worry though, we’ll get you healed up.”

We pulled into the parking lot of a dinky building, I had no idea where we were. Queen Ellie kept her latex strands wrapped around me and carried me in as we followed Cruella. Cruella knocked six times at the door, and it was immediately opened. We walked in and I saw a gorgeous looking lady, maybe in her mid 40s, who was wearing what looked like a doctor’s gown but completely black instead.

“You want me to heal a hero? I’ll do it, but why?” she asked.

Cruella showed her footage from my fight with Lamia and said briefly, “We’re going to ruin his hero career.”

“I see. Well, let him down and I’ll get to work.”

Queen Ellie put me down on a table, keeping a few tendrils to keep me tied down, and the doctor began to grab me in various areas, and I could feel my body begin to heal in each area. My eyes widened in surprise, I had no idea someone had healing powers like this, and Cruella smirked at me.

“You think we can go to the hospital when we get hurt, hero? Of course we have someone. Villains can afford to pay well, you know.”

I was incredulous at how quickly I was healed, feeling my strength returning almost instantly. Queen Ellie wrapped more tendrils around me as I was healed preventing my escape, covering almost my whole body by the end. Even as I returned to full strength I couldn’t escape.

“Very well, he’s healed. Make sure to knock him out before you leave so he doesn’t know how to get back, and have fun ladies,” the villainess doctor said before walking off.

“Of course, doctor,” Cruella said as Queen Ellie began to squeeze the life out of me, and I was knocked out once more.

I once again woke up in Cruella’s car, disorientated from all of the knockouts I’d received over the past day or so, still wrapped up by Queen Ellie’s threads.

Cruella noticed and began to give me the next briefing, “This should be a fun one hero! I’m bringing you to another villainess’ lair,” she began. “She has a few henchwomen, and they all have different powers. The main villainess is named Panther, she’s about half as strong as me. It’s up to you to take them out and put an end to their crimes,” she smirked before continuing, “of course, you won’t be able to. I’ll leave you some strength this time though so you don’t get run over like last time.”

We pulled up to what seemed to be an abandoned school, well outside the city, and like last time they let me out of the car and Cruella drained my powers. I was surprised at how much she left me, and thought about running but I knew I would be caught. I was at maybe 50% or so of my normal strength, not nearly enough to be faster than Cruella. My best bet really was to take out the villainesses inside and find another way to escape, so off I went into the school.

I decided to take a sneaky approach, if I could get the drop on anybody I came across I felt reasonably confident I could take them out. I figured I was at about half of my normal capacity, so if Panther was half as strong as Cruella, I would probably be a little bit stronger than her, and definitely stronger than the henchwomen. I felt like Cruella had miscalculated, leaving me too much strength, because my task certainly felt doable.

As I snuck around the school, I began to hear voices. I crept around a corner and saw them – one of them matched the description for Panther. She was a tall woman, with a fake tail attached to her costume. She was wearing a revealing pink bikini, with the fake tail attached to the bottom, and a cape, where she kept some tools with her. She was talking to one of her henchwomen, who was wearing just a blue bikini.

I decided to wait to see if they’d break apart and I could target Panther, when suddenly I felt a hand wrap around my mouth and all of a sudden I was in an empty room with yet another villainess standing in front of me. I figured out the theme of the group as I noticed she too was wearing a bikini, although hers was green. She was a bit shorter than me, with a bit of a mousy face and blue eyes. But how did I get here?

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing here?” the henchwoman asked, her voice angry.

I always liked to seem confident, so I began, “Oh, you know, just seeing the sites, thought I’d see what was going on in this old building.”

“Oh really? Because it looked like you were creeping on a couple of women you fucking pervert!”

I knew I was talking to a villainess, but I was still embarrassed, “No, wait you’ve got it all wrong–”

I was interrupted with a punch to the face. Or at least, I felt one, and my body recoiled from being punched, but I couldn’t figure out where it had come from or if I had even seen it. What was this girl’s power?

“I know our outfits are distracting,” she said pointing to her bikini, which indeed it was, “but that doesn’t mean you can creep on us you perv!”

“I’m not creeping I know you’re villainesses you dumb bitch! I’m here to stop you!” I said, now mad from her punch.

She paused, “Oh. You’re a hero? I don’t even recognize you. Heroes aren’t supposed to be perverts, you know.”

I was getting annoyed by her accusations, “Again I am not–” I got interrupted by another punch. They weren’t super strong, but I couldn’t even see them happen.

I got mad and ran at her, but suddenly she wasn’t there. I was confused until I got hit from the back, and I immediately turned around, but nobody was there. Again I got hit from behind, sending me stumbling to the ground, and I heard laughter from behind me. I got up to turn around and again there was nobody there. Her power was invisibility? I began swinging wildly trying to catch her.

“I’m over here, ya brute!” I turned to face her voice and she was just standing in the other corner of the room.

“Hah, how are you gonna hit me from over there? Scared I know your power?” I was confident I could beat her, her punches weren’t doing enough damage and now she would have a hard time getting close.

“No, because you still haven’t figured it out, dummy.”

Huh? I was pretty sure it was invisibility, but that’s when she disappeared and I felt another blow from behind. I swung behind me, but I didn’t hit anything and yet again I felt a strong blow to my back, sending me to my knees. If it was invisibility, she had to be super fast to be moving like that, but if she was moving that fast, her blows would be stronger…

“You can teleport!?” I asked, bewildered. I’d heard of people with the power before, but it was another super rare one. Some people sold it as a service, using their powers to bring people or things long distances incredibly quickly.

“Ding ding ding! You finally got there!” I couldn’t even see her as she kept throwing punches and kicks at me so fast I couldn’t see her.

I figured out her plan: she was teleporting outside the room to start her attack, then teleporting right next to me only for the moment of attack, then teleporting away. The only problem now was figuring out how to actually win with that information. She kept chipping away at me, and even with her weaker blows after hundreds of them I felt them take a toll on my body. I kept trying to react to her attacks but she teleported too fast for me to possibly hit her.
She clearly had no problem playing the long game to wear me out, because the fight took a while. She kept going and going until finally I realized there was a pattern in her moves; she would never hit the same body part too many times in a row, and she would never go back to that body part after moving, and then moving again. She was attacking each of my legs, my back, my stomach, and my head. My moves became more calculated, and sure enough, one attack where she launched a kick at my stomach I got her leg.

She tried teleporting away but as long as I had contact with her, she brought me with her. She teleported multiple times but I picked her up and slammed her into a wall, knocking the wind out of her.

“Sorry, but I have no time to be gentle,” I said as I slammed her again, and then choked her out.

Finally I had another win under my belt, it hadn’t really been that long but after never losing my whole career, two losses in a row sure felt like a while, until…

“Who the fuck are you?!” I turned and saw a new henchwoman looking at me. She had blue hair in pigtails and was wearing a black bikini, and I will admit for a second my gaze lingered on her tits, which were huge. She was absolutely stunning.

For the second I was distracted she had a chance to approach me and she tackled me to the ground.

“Looking at my tits, are you? Looks like you’re a hero, and a fucking perv one at that!”

I struggled to push her off of me. Holding onto her, her body felt… soft, and mushy. Almost like slime…

“I’m taking you to my boss and she’s gonna have a word with you about what you did to Ghost over there,” she said as she began raining blows onto me.

Her blows were strong, and they hurt. I tried slamming her belly with my fists, but to my surprise they didn’t seem to be doing anything. She had gotten a lot of hits on me, and I felt myself getting weak… I tried one last time to gather my strength and push her off.

“Oh, you don’t want a beautiful woman on top of you? I thought you were a perv?” she asked, as she stopped hitting me for a moment, “here, how about I convince you to let me stay with these titties you were staring at!”
She lowered herself onto me and began to smother me with her soft, slimy titties… I finally realized that this was her power, her body was like slime, and my blows weren’t doing anything because her body was too soft… But that didn’t matter now. She smothered me just to the brink of unconsciousness and then grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me out of the room, and over to where Panther was talking with the other henchwoman.

“Ohh, what do we have here? Nice work, Melanie!” Panther purred.

“A pervert hero, he managed to take down Ghost in the other room,” Melanie explained as she threw me on the floor at Panther’s feet.

“Oh, I’ll go help her,” said the other henchwoman who ran off to the room.

Panther looked down at me into my eyes, “A hero, hmm? You do look kind of familiar… You really thought you could waltz in here and take us down?” she laughed.

“You couldn’t even beat two of my henchwomen! There’s five of them, and then me!” she laughed louder and louder, “How embarrassing! You never stood a chance, why did you even come here? And given that nobody else seems to be fighting it seems you came alone. A pity.”

She rested her foot on my face as she laughed, “Oh what am I going to do with you? A weak hero who couldn’t even beat my henchwomen… Really you’re not of much use to me, I guess I could kill you…” my eyes widened in fear.

“Just kidding! It’s way more fun to humiliate heroes than it is to kill them, because then they have to live in suffering! Plus, I don’t want more heroes coming here, that’d be bad. Okay! I’ve decided!” she wiped her foot on my face as she walked away, and the slime villainess kept watch over me.

Eventually she came back with all of the henchwomen, including the one I’d knocked out, and they were all laughing.

“It’s time for a photoshoot!” Panther exclaimed, “And you’re going to be our prop! There’s no better way to humiliate a hero than with evidence they suck, after all!” I thought back to Lamia’s picture of me kissing her ass and realized the news was going to have a big scoop tonight and I was the big loser for it.

The henchwomen and Panther all took various embarrassing pictures with me, sitting on me, using me as a footstool, victory poses over me, it must have been hundreds of pictures. And I was being humiliated in every single one. Cruella’s plan was working amazingly, and I could do nothing to stop it. But eventually, they grew bored, and it was back to just me and Panther.

“I finally figured out why I recognize you, you’re Cruella’s rival! I can’t believe you’re so weak, having an off day or something? Too bad for you, because your day is gonna get a whole lot worse,” she said smiling, “because I just called your old friend and she’s coming to pick you up!”

I realized she had no idea Cruella had brought me here, and I was about to say something, thinking maybe I could set them against each other, when suddenly a foot covered my mouth and nose.

“Just here to take my revenge, hope you don’t mind, boss,” Ghost, the henchwoman I beat earlier, explained.

“No problem! See ya, hero!” Panther gleefully exclaimed as she walked off, and I was left under Ghost’s foot.

“This really is embarrassing, hero. I can’t believe you beat me… Unfortunately for you, when those pictures get out, nobody else will have any idea. With that I guess I’ll be satisfied by knocking you out with my foot, how humiliating!” she said as she laughed.

I had no strength left to resist and I once again faded away. I woke up again in Cruella’s car, I almost wanted to cry from the torture, but a hero can never show weakness in front of a hero. Or so I told myself.

“Wow! You really got beat by a henchwoman, not even the main boss! Maybe you’re just weaker than I thought,” Cruella began as she noticed me awake. “I thought for sure I left enough to give you more of a fight. Oh well, at least it looked like you tried this time. We’ve got one more trip tonight for you.”

Queen Ellie, who had again wrapped me up, was laughing in anticipation, and I got nervous. How many villains could possibly humiliate me in one night?

Cruella continued, “There’s another bank being robbed!” Typical, it was a common occurrence in the city.

“But uhh,” Queen Ellie began laughing a bit harder as Cruella explained, “well, the villain inside… You’ll see when we get there.”

I felt sore from the beating I had just taken, but not incredibly so. I guessed I wasn’t getting healed again, and I was right as we pulled up to another bank, just outside the city. It was a much smaller one, I was surprised anyone bothered to even rob it. Again they kicked me out of the car and again Cruella drained what powers I had regained.

“I’m not sure how hard this will be for you but I expect not very, so unfortunately for you…” Cruella explained as she sapped away almost all of my power. I had trouble even standing, let alone walking. I had maybe 1% of my normal power left, and I was incredibly nervous. I knew no matter who was in that bank they would probably beat me, I would struggle to beat most civilians at just 1%, but I was forced to open the door and walk into the bank, which had been left unlocked.

It was a small bank but I was trying to be careful as I searched for the villain. I didn’t see anyone in the lobby, or even at the safe, and I began to think nobody was here when I heard a small squeak from inside an office. I turned just as the door opened, and out walked… a girl.

She looked young, maybe 18 or 19, barely college aged. She didn’t even seem to have an outfit on, she was just wearing yoga pants, a tank top, and black boots. She was short too, maybe 5’2” at best. She looked like your average sorority rush girl, completely not intimidating, and here she was in a bank after hours.

“Oh!” she exclaimed, when she saw me, “Someone’s here!”

“Well, you are, ya know, robbing a bank… right?” I asked, unsure because of her appearance.

“No! I mean yes!” she began nodding vigorously, “I am! Or trying to, at least…”

I realized she didn’t even know where the safe was. I wasn’t sure how to handle the situation, and for a moment I even forgot why I was here.

“Hey, uh… Do you, like, need help?” I asked her.

“You’ll help me rob the bank!?” she asked excitedly.

“No… I’m a hero… I can’t let you do that, but I mean like… is there a reason you’re doing this? You can just get help if you’re having money problems you know… You don’t need to rob a bank,” a true hero would stop crime before it even began, I reasoned to myself.

“Oh… No!” she giggled, “I just want to be a villainess! I’ve been inspired, so I thought I would start by robbing a bank, since it’s a classic!”

I groaned to myself. She was way in over her head.

“Listen, miss,” I began.

“My name is Dynamite Thunder!” she exclaimed, clearly proud of her awful villainess name.

“Right, well, miss Thunder, are you sure you want to do this? I’ll have to bring you to jail, it’ll go on your permanent record, and you might get hurt… It’s not too late to back out, and you won’t get in trouble,” I was pleading with her, not because I didn’t want to fight, but because I really didn’t want a young girl to go down this path.

“Mmm, no, that’s okay! I can just ask my mom to help me if I need to! But you’ll have to stop me first, and it looks like I’m not your first villain tonight, am I right?”

Shit, I thought to myself. I had gotten so caught up in the situation I had totally forgotten how weak I was, and she had noticed I was wobbling as I was standing. I stayed silent, trying to not let on how much strength I had left, and she approached with her fists up.

I raised my hands but it did nothing for me as she instantly hit me with a quick jab. Her form was awful, but it didn’t matter, and she laughed.

“That’s the first time I’ve ever hit a hero! It feels so good!”

She kept throwing more awful punches, and they all connected. She definitely didn’t seem to have any sort of increased strength, but it didn’t matter. She punched me over and over until I couldn’t stand it anymore, and I sank to my knees. I had been drained way too much to put up a fight.

She pouted, “Is that really… all you’ve got, hero? Are you just really weak or something?”

She put her boot on my forehead and I couldn’t even raise my hands to move it off, and she laughed.

“You really are weak. Are you always like this? I didn’t think I’d be fighting a hero tonight but it looks like I’ve won!”

I didn’t respond, I was too humiliated and I didn’t want to give her more fuel.

“Oh, are you done talking, little hero? I guess you must be embarrassed, losing to a small girl like me… I don’t even have powers! I guess you must not either, hmm? Guess you chase after small fry like me to make yourself feel better, but now look at where it got you… Under my boot!” she laughed, her high pitched voice ringing in my ears.

“Now I just need to find that safe, you stay right there hero…” she began to walk off, and then stopped, “actually, hero, I can use you!” I froze at those words.

I watched as she turned around and grabbed a bag by the front door, grabbing a leash and collar, in horror. She approached me, crouching down, and put it on me.

“Start walking, pet! Bring me to the vault, or I’ll break you!”

I stayed frozen. She was just a girl, what would she possibly do to me? She frowned as I didn’t move, and then jerked me over with the leash. I didn’t resist as I lay on the ground, but to my surprise she lay down perpendicular to me. I didn’t realize what she was doing at first, until she grabbed my arm, bringing it through her legs, and started pulling. She had me in the worst arm bar I’d ever seen, but I was positive she was going to break my arm.

Partially in fear of having my arm broken, and partially because I thought I needed to stay as strong as possible, I gave in.

“I’ll help! I’ll help…” I couldn’t believe what I was saying, but she stopped pulling on my arm.

“Good boy! Bring me to the safe!” She was smiling as if she was having the best day of her life.

I crawled over behind the main counter and pointed at the small safe. She seemed disappointed.

“You’re not lying to me, are you, pet? That’s the safe? It’s… small.”

I shook my head, “I promise I’m not, small banks don’t have very big safes…”

“Oh. Good boy! I’m so proud of you!” she said, furthering my humiliation. “Now open it for me, please.”

“I can’t… I don’t know the code,” I wasn’t lying, I had no way of knowing it was.

“Oh, sorry pet, I forgot to tell you,” she threw a piece of paper at me. “I found the code in that office, now get to it! Chop chop!” She was enjoying using me, and I hated it.

I input the code and the safe popped open. She jerked me off to the side with the leash, and then pushed me further away with her boot. She was clearly excited to look inside, but when she grabbed the cash that was in there, she was clearly disappointed.

“Wow… This is like, $20,000? My mom gives me that every week… Oh well, thanks for the help anyways pet! I’m sure it felt great for a hero like you to help a villainess like me make her first robbery!” she smiled as she looked down at me.

I couldn’t believe I’d just been beaten up by a spoiled little girl… She had no reason to rob a bank, but here she was, and here I was with no chance of stopping her… I could see the bank had plenty of cameras, so I knew Queen Ellie and Cruella were watching this and laughing outside.

“Oh, before I forget!” she ran off to her bag, where she dropped the money off, and came back with her phone. “Let me get proof of my first robbery!”

She fiddled with her phone, adjusting her hair and checking her make-up. Then she began talking again, but not to me.

“Hey guys! Dynamite Thunder here, just robbed my first bank!” She moved her phone and showed the bank and the pile of money by her bag. “And I just beat up my first hero!” I could see the phone camera now pointing at me as she walked to me and put her boot on my face again. “Look at him, I even got a collar on him! Isn’t he pathetic?” she laughed.

“Wow! There are a lot of you here, almost 5,000 people? That’s almost all of my followers, thanks for coming to my Instagram Live, guys!” she began to read the comments, and then said “No way! You guys know this loser?” she kept the camera pointed at me.

She kept reading the comments and smiled even wider, “Wow, he was on the news, just now? That’s crazy, you’ve gotten your ass kicked twice already tonight huh? But you’re supposed to be a strong hero, aren’t you? Justice is your name?” she was talking to both me and her Instagram followers. “Wow, maybe I’m stronger than I thought! Anyways, thanks for coming guys, gotta go before the real heroes show up!”

She turned off her phone and faced me. I couldn’t even look her in the eyes, I had never been humiliated more in my life. Thousands of people just saw me under the boot of a young girl, and I had been on the news!? My reputation was ruined… Cruella had won.

“Well, Justice, it was nice having you as my pet but… you’re really weak. And a loser. And pathetic. Pitiful, really. I could keep you for ransom I guess but I don’t really want to bother… I’ll just knock you out. Sounds like you’ve had a rough night, I’ll be nice and let you off the hook for now. Goodbye!” she launched a kick at my head and managed to knock me out in one blow.

To be continued in Part 3, hope you’re enjoying the story so far! Still more ideas to go, I think I’ll write at least 4 parts relatively quickly and then come back to the story every so often.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-22, 04:24
AilingSquirrel

Part 3: Fear Becomes Reality

I woke up on a table, strapped down not by Queen Ellie but by metal shackles. I felt surprisingly good; I must have been healed again, which means I must’ve been out for a while. I looked around and didn’t recognize where I was, it didn’t look like the healer villainess’s place or Queen Ellie’s lair. It was dim and there were no windows, with just the table I was on and stairs leading up in the corner. I figured I must be in someone’s basement.

As much as I pulled on the shackles, even I wasn’t strong enough to break them, at least not from the position I was in. But I must’ve made enough noise because down the steps came first Cruella, followed by Queen Ellie, followed by a third person wearing loose black clothing and a hood that covered their face. Cruella was smiling widely and I knew that was bad news for me.

“You’re awake, good! All those knockouts must’ve worn you out, you were unconscious for a whole day!” Cruella began, “I bet you’re wondering where we are and why we’re here. Well, here’s the bad news: my plan for you isn’t over yet.”

As she talked, the figure in the hood walked behind me and put their hand on my head. They began chanting and I wasn’t sure what was going on because nothing felt like it changed, and then they stopped and walked back up the stairs. What had they just done to me? I had no idea.

Queen Ellie began hopping from side to side, clearly excited, and then Cruella began to explain what just happened, “You see Justice, that was a friend of ours with a very unique power. They have the power to amplify your fear, making your fears manifest into reality. We haven’t just been ruining your reputation with these beatings, did you notice there was one thing in common with the people you’ve fought?”

I thought for a moment. And then it hit me: they were all villainesses?

“That’s right, all women! We began cultivating the fear of losing to women into you. Losing is too general of a fear, but we’ve found that losing to a specific thing is specific enough for our friend to apply her power. From now on, you’ll find that every time you fight a woman you’ll be weaker than her!” She and Queen Ellie began laughing maniacally.

Fear began to set in. Was that true? I didn’t feel any different but… why the hooded figure and the chant? Was it all a ruse? I had to find out. If that was true, then I was in for a really bad time, I could never beat Cruella again if that was the case.

“I imagine you doubt my story. Don’t worry, I wanted to prove it to you before we let you go face your new reality,” she clapped and down the stairs came a villain. I actually recognized him, I’d apprehended him before, he was decently strong but not exactly a challenge.

Queen Ellie and Cruella began to unchain me and I wasn’t really sure what was going on, if I was weak to women why did they bring a guy? I was so confused I didn’t even think to run when I was unchained when suddenly the villain ran at me. As a reaction I threw out a quick punch and to my surprise knocked him out in one hit. I looked at Cruella who looked at me smugly.

“You see, the downside of our friend’s power is that with a specific weakness comes an increase to the rest of your abilities. You’ll find you’re much stronger against men now, but truthfully I don’t care as long as I have an easier time beating you. Now,” she clapped again, and someone came down the steps once more, picking up the now unconscious villain. After they left, a girl came down the steps.

I didn’t recognize her, and she didn’t really seem to be the villainess type either. She was wearing normal civilian clothes, and she was probably in her mid 20’s.

“Umm,” she began talking in an obviously shy voice, “so I just have to arm wrestle this guy right? And then I get paid?” she was facing Cruella as she asked her questions.

“Yep! That’s right!” Cruella smirked.

“Okay… I don’t really get why you guys are wearing such weird costumes but sure, I can do that,” she turned and faced me and walked to the other side of the table I had been tied to.

She put her arm up and I, confused and thinking it best to just go along with the situation, put mine up too. As I prepared to grab her arm, I understood what had happened to me, because I immediately felt my strength drain away. Just before we clasped hands, I could tell I was way weaker than just seconds ago. When I grabbed her hand, she began to push and there was nothing I could do to stop her as she pushed my arm down in seconds.

“Umm, okay… I didn’t know he was letting me win… am I good?” she asked Cruella.

“Yep! Your money is upstairs, they’ll hand it to you up there!” Cruella responded.

“Okay… thank you…” she walked off slowly, clearly confused about the situation.

Reality began to set in. I didn’t have any specific weaknesses before, but now I was weak to women? In general? There were a lot of villainesses, in fact I was pretty sure I dealt with more villainesses than villains, by a significant amount even. And…

“Well, hero? You see what we’ve done?” Cruella began to approach me, “You can never beat a villainess again. Or any women, for that matter. You’ll always be weaker than them now. Maybe if you get lucky and trick someone you could beat them, but…” she was really close to me now, and I began to back up.

“You can never beat me again, hero. I’ve won.” She was inches away from my face as my back hit the wall, and I knew she was right. “But!” she stepped back, “Don’t worry, I won’t bother you too much. I don’t deal with small fry, after all. Just know that whenever I wanna release some anger I’m gonna come find you and beat you, mmkay?” she giggled, “Anyways, see ya hero!”

She turned around and left, leaving me and Queen Ellie in the room alone, who was smiling at me.

“Well hero, it’s been fun. I’m glad I managed to help do this to you, I’ll take a lot of pleasure knowing every time you get your ass kicked from now on it’s because you tried to beat me. Sucks to suck hero, have fun being a weak little loser!” she turned and walked out of the room.

It took me a while to realize they left, and I wasn’t their captive anymore. I had gotten so used to being forced to go places over the past few days that it felt weird to be on my own again. I walked out of the basement to find an empty house, I guess they had just taken it over for the day. As I walked out I began to think over and over what had just happened, I was completely defeated… Did I even want to be a hero anymore?

As I walked home from the outskirts of the city, a few people turned and pointed at me, laughing. I got home and looked online and it turned out the clips of me being humiliated got popular, really popular. A bunch of news sites posted about me getting beat up multiple times, and Dynamite Thunder’s Instagram page got huge. Why were villainesses even allowed on social media?

I took off my hero costume when I got back. I was surprised it was still intact from all the damage I had taken. I wasn’t the type to wear masks, I found that donning glasses and a different outfit was all I needed to pass as a civilian, but I began to regret that choice now that I realized when people recognized me I wouldn’t be getting praise anymore. The more I looked at the costume the more I began to think about hanging it up forever, heroes retired from time to time. It wasn’t a crazy idea, people would probably look down on me.

I ate, and went to bed thinking. Thinking about everything that had happened, and what I was gonna do about it. I lay restless all night thinking, but I had decided: I wasn’t one to give up that easily. The next morning I contacted as many hero friends as possible, letting them know what happened and asking if they knew of a cure. As heroes do, they all sympathized and helped me brainstorm and we came to one conclusion: if my fears became reality, all I had to do was lose my fear. I had to confront it, over and over again, as many times as it took. And that meant I had only one goal: to fight as many villainesses as I possibly could, and beat as many of them as I could.

That night I donned my outfit once more and began my usual stroll around town. It was hard to ignore the jeers of civilians as I walked by, but I tried to not let it bother me. I even found a few male villains who I easily took out and brought in, and I could tell those who saw regained a little of their respect for me. Things took a turn for the worse when I found my first villainess of the night.

She was wearing a loose leather dress with heels, an interesting choice for someone engaging in combat but it seemed to serve her well. I watched from afar as she battered some security guards outside of a science lab, and I followed her in. There was nobody inside the lab itself, and I followed her for a while as we went deeper and deeper. I kept a respectable distance following the sound of her heels as it echoed throughout the lab.

After a while, she stopped and turned, “You can come out now. I know you’ve been following me, hero.”

My heart sank a little as I’d been found, but I walked out from behind the wall I was hiding behind and tried to seem confident, “Ah, I’m surprised you knew I was here with how careless you were getting in here.”

She scoffed, “Careless? You mean the way I beat up those guards? I don’t care if someone tries to stop me, I like a good challenge.” She looked me up and down before continuing, “But it looks like I won’t get one tonight. I saw you finally got the ass kicking you deserved, Justice. Looks like you’ve lost your touch.”

I groaned, of course she had seen it. But that didn’t mean she knew about my new weakness.

“Ah well you know, everyone has an off day, even heroes. But it’s getting up from those losses that makes us true heroes!” I tried to sound heroic, but it came out a bit cheesy.

She scoffed again, “Sure thing, ‘true hero,’ if that makes you feel better about the beating I’m about to give you, you can believe in anything you want.”

We approached each other, both of us getting into a fighting position. As we did, I felt my weakness begin to kick in, but I was determined to fight through it. I ran at her confidently, but my confidence was abruptly ended by a kick to the face. I fell backwards from the blow, hitting the ground hard. She immediately got down on top of me and pinned me, grabbing my hands and sitting on my chest.

“Told you, hero. You’re washed up, you’ve already lost. I don’t like to waste my time fighting weaklings like you.”

She scooted up and sat on my face, I could feel her warm thighs as she smothered me. I tried to push her off, but she was stronger than me as the weakness made me. I slowly drifted off to sleep yet again. I woke up a few hours later when the police arrived who found me by myself. I gave a statement and wandered off, sheepish and embarrassed to lose so easily.

Okay, I told myself. I just have to be more careful, I can’t rely on overwhelming them with strength anymore. It was close to midnight now, which was prime time for villain activity, so I kept my walk around the city. Since it was late, people were getting sparser and I appreciated being able to walk around without getting laughed at.

As I walked around the corner of a city block, I ran into two girls. As soon as they saw me, they started giggling.

“It’s you! Justice!” the one on the left began, “We’ve been looking for you!”

I had been approached like this before on the streets, but it used to be for autographs, or a picture. But looking at them I suspected that wasn’t the case, as they were both wearing the skintight latex catsuits, the sure sign of a villainess. The one on the left had dyed blue hair and was maybe half a foot shorter than me. She was cute, with a very innocent look. The one on the right had dyed purple hair, about my height, and was a little chubby. She had the same look of innocence, they both seemed pretty young.

“Oh, um, that’s great, why were you looking for me?” I was already on edge, I wasn’t sure what was about to happen.

They turned and looked at each other, smiled then nodded, and in sync they both yelled, “We’re the Dynamic Duo, Storm and Lighting!”

They high fived and giggled and turned to face me, “Oh, um, that’s great. Are you guys new heroes?” I asked, hopeful.

They giggled again, “Of course not, silly!” the one on the right replied. “Don’t you see what we’re wearing! We’re brand new villainesses! Aren’t we cute?” she did a twirl, showing off the costume.

I realized they were actually waiting for an answer, so I said “No villainesses can be cute, sorry girls. But if you become heroes, of course you’ll be cute!”

The one on the left frowned, “You don’t need to lie hero, of course we’re cute. Look at us. Plus, if villainesses can’t be cute, how would you explain Dynamite Thunder? She’s soooooo pretty!”

Dynamite Thunder? Oh no, I realized, these were fans of hers. Was she really inspiring girls to become villainesses?

“Oh, so you know her, huh?” I asked them, trying to delay what I felt coming.

“Yep!” the one on the left answered, “I was hanging out with Storm when she showed me her Instagram Live! Dynamite Thunder like, totally kicked your ass! You must really suck!”

Lightning started giggling, so Storm continued “And that’s why we were looking for you! We wanna be just like her, so we thought our first victim should be you, too! Isn’t that such a good idea? She’ll definitely like us if we beat you up!”

Just at the thought of being beaten up I felt myself begin to weaken. My mind was racing, could I talk them out of it? Should I run? Or should I fight, knowing I’ll probably lose? I decided that if it could help me override my fears, I should fight them.
“Are you sure you want to do this?” I got into a defensive stance, “If you lose I’m gonna bring you to jail, do you really want that?”

“Hahaha, you really think we can lose? It's two on one, idiot.” Lighting said as she brought her arms up.

“You don’t stand a chance, hero,” Storm confirmed as she too got ready to fight.

I felt my powers weakening more and more as the anticipation of the fight built. I wasn’t sure exactly how my new weakness worked, but I felt like I was around the strength of a normal civilian. Did that mean I was weakened based on the threat as a whole? I realized I was probably stronger than either of them, but weaker than them both combined. Maybe I had a chance at winning…

I dashed at Lightning, thinking she would likely be weaker and the easier target to take out first. Storm intercepted, standing in the way, and I decided to get low and throw a kick at her. My theory seemed correct as my kick landed and she seemed hurt by the blow; I had actually managed to do some damage.

Storm seemed stunned from the blow, likely due to lack of experience, and I tried to follow up with an uppercut, but I was intercepted by Lightning who tackled me. I tried to push her off but she was stronger than I expected, and we traded blows on the ground. By the time I managed to push her off, Storm was ready and launched a kick into my side, sending me rolling into the building we were next to.

I hit the wall hard and watched as Storm followed up with a butt drop, landing on my back. The air rushed out of my lungs and I coughed, trying to get to my hands and knees as she immediately got off of me. I looked up as I was getting up just in time to see Lightning’s foot flying at my face, sending me back to the ground.

I groaned and before I could get up again, Storm picked me up, putting me in a standing rear naked choke.

“Well hero, you tried at least!” Storm gleefully said into my ear, “but you still suck. Thanks for the kick at the beginning, it made me want to beat you all the more.”

Lightning got close and let a slap loose at my face. And then another, and another.

“This really does feel good…” I felt myself getting light headed as I tried to get out of Storm’s grasp, not having enough energy to care about Lightning’s slaps yet.
Suddenly Storm let go, “Can we swap places? I wanna slap him!”

“Of course!” and Lightning grabbed me in a rear naked choke before I could prepare myself. Hers was even tighter than Storm’s, and I felt my face go red as Storm began to launch her own slaps to my face.

“You’re right, this really does feel good…” Storm let a few more slaps loose before Lightning dropped me, and I flopped to the floor, groaning in pain.

“Okay hero, are you ready?” Lightning asked excitedly as Storm pulled out a phone. I didn’t have a chance to ask what for when Storm began talking to the phone.

“Hi guys! You’re not going to believe this, but look at who we ran into!” I looked up as she pointed the phone in my face. “Say hi to the people, hero!”

I let my head drop in shame, I couldn’t bear to think of the people watching.

“Looks like he’s camera shy!” Lightning joked.

They started to brag into their livestream about how they easily beat me, and how weak I was. Storm was talking about how she almost knocked me out by dropping her ass on me when she gasped and shrieked, “Dynamite Thunder, is that you!? I see your name! Hi! We love you!”

I couldn’t believe she was watching. They began using me as a prop for the livestream, sitting on me, putting their feet on my face, putting me in various painful holds. I couldn’t do anything to stop them. I was starting to reconsider trying to be a hero still, maybe I couldn’t conquer my fears…

“Okay guys, I guess that’s it! Thanks for stopping by the Live, see you next time!” Storm concluded their stream and it was back to just us three.

I prayed someone would find us, another hero, the police, even some civilians to call it in… Anybody… But my prayers went unanswered.

“Well, hero, that was fun… But I’m getting bored now,” said Lightning.

“Yeah, we should get going, this really was too easy… We gotta find someone else to beat up! I wanna beat as many heroes as I can!” said Storm.

I couldn’t formulate a response, I was in too much pain and too sore. Not that I had a good response anyways.

“Well, see ya hero, good luck on like… not sucking…” Lightning said as they walked off giggling, leaving my broken body there on the sidewalk.

As they walked away I could feel my power start to come back, and I was able to peel myself off the sidewalk and start limping home. Despite having my strength back I still felt the extent of my injuries. As I was heading home, I began to hear a cry in the distance, coming from an alleyway.

“Please, help! Someone help me!”

I had no choice but to run over as fast as I possibly could, and when I got there I saw a woman sobbing, she saw me and pointed deeper in the alley, “Someone just stole my purse! She ran that way!”

“I’ll get it back!” I confidently replied, trying to ignore the pain throughout my body as I ran further in. I noticed that the lady used ‘she’ and tried to ignore the immediate doubt that grew in my brain.

As I ran in, I heard from ahead a feminie voice mutter “Shit!” and soon enough I saw her. I recognized her immediately, she was one of my hero friend’s rivals. Her name was Calamity, and she was no pushover. She wore a catsuit like most, but hers was pink. She was not only strong, but she had the power to make parts of her body incredibly sticky, which worked through the outfit. It was a bit of a strange power, but she used it to great effect.

She turned and saw me and for a brief moment her face showed nervousness, clearly she had been hoping to make a quick getaway. We’d never fought, but normally I would give myself the odds if we were to have, and she probably felt the same. But now…

“Oh, Justice,” she said as her face turned from fear to a smirk, “it’s you.”

“It’s me,” I said, again trying to fake confidence.

“You know Justice, I’d always thought you were a pretty big threat. I was wondering when Cruella would finally off you so we didn’t have to worry about you, but it seems like we don’t really have to worry anymore anyways.”

I shrugged, “Every hero loses sometimes.” I couldn’t believe just how many people had seen my humiliation… couldn’t I find anyone who hadn’t?

Calamity laughed, “not every hero gets dominated like you did. You really got tossed around like a ragdoll by some little girls! That Instagram girl asked for my autograph the other day, you really lost to her? Honestly I’m embarrassed for you, what happened? Just kidding, I don’t care. I’ve been looking for a good fight though so you better not suck this time.”

She tossed the bag she stole to the side and I felt my powers weakening again. I weighed my options. I could fight, injured and weakened, and likely humiliated again. Or I could grab the bag and run. I might be able to get it, but if I brought it back to the lady it would just get stolen again…

I raised my hands, getting in a boxing pose, and Calamity smirked. We slowly approached each other as I kept getting weaker and weaker, and then started to throw punches at each other. Using my fighting experience was the only way I could dodge her punches but at the same time I was having a hard time connecting.

I decided to switch things up and swung around with a backhand intended for her face, but she managed to back up swinging her leg up high. The back of my hand got blocked by her foot, and for a moment I was confused until I realized her plan as she activated her power on the bottom of her foot. She brought her leg down to the ground forcing my hand with it and eventually the rest of my body. Her leg was way stronger than my arm and I was forced on the ground at her feet.

“You can put up a better fight than this, Justice, I believe in you!” she said mockingly.

I was stuck in an awkward position and couldn’t get her foot off the ground, she was planted too firmly. I was helpless at her feet, and I could feel myself losing hope.

“Uh… aren’t you gonna keep trying?” she asked, staring down at me, “Are you seriously giving up already?” I was still trying but I wasn’t making her move at all…

“Wow. I can’t believe you’re just giving up that easily. Is it because of my feet? Do you like them?” she asked giggling as she began to wiggle her toes in my face, “I know you’re not completely helpless. You arrested one of my partners a few hours ago, and he’s not an idiot.

I stayed helpless on the ground at her feet, my hand still forced to the ground, as she thought for a moment.

“Oh my god. I figured it out… Are you into being dominated by women!?” she seemed stunned at the completely wrong revelation.

“What!? No, of course not–” I began to defend myself, but she interrupted.

“Wow, that must be it. There’s no way someone like you would’ve lost to girls like that huh? I’m surprised it took me this long to figure out…”

“No! I’m not–” she interrupted me again.

“Well, I’m happy to oblige. It really is unfortunate for a hero to be into something like that, did you just find out recently or something? Ah, who cares, let’s have some fun, shall we?”

Suddenly I could feel my hand get loose and I immediately pulled it from out under her foot and tried to stand up, but before I could, she used that same foot and planted it on my face. I realized instantly what she was doing as I could immediately feel her power activate, and my face was now stuck to the bottom of her foot. I tried pulling her leg away but her power was way stronger than my arms, and my face was glued to her foot.

“How does it feel, being under my foot? I’ve seen you under a lot of villainesses' feet lately so you must really enjoy this… Does it taste good? I guess you can’t respond, my foot is covering your mouth…” I could barely breathe as my nose was being crushed by her foot and I couldn’t open my mouth.

She slammed her foot to the ground and my head was forced to go with it as I slammed into the ground. She stomped several times and I could feel the reverberations go through my skull, making me incredibly dazed and confused. She released her power and I collapsed to the floor.

“Are you having fun? Because I sure am!” she giggled. She turned me over with her foot and grimaced, “Ooh, looks like I broke your nose… Sorry about that…” she grinned.

She got on top of me, pinning me to the ground. She began tapping her chin, pantomiming that she was thinking, and then held her finger up as she had an idea. She shuffled herself so that her legs extended past my head, then brought my head up in between her legs and immediately started crushing me with them. She laughed as my face went red and I couldn’t breathe.

“Beg me to stop! Beg me to stop and beg for forgiveness for challenging me, hero!”

I couldn’t get the air to speak as she crushed my head and neck until she released me. Unfortunately for me it took me too long to get a breath in and she picked me up and started crushing me with her legs again as she looked down at me and laughed. It took several releases for me to even get a chance to speak, and I broke immediately.

“Please stop! I’m sorry, I should have never challenged you!” She released me immediately and moved her legs back.

“That’s a good boy…” she spat in my face, “thank me for spitting on you.”

I tried wiping her spit off but she slapped me, stopping me from doing so, and I understood the message. “Thank you for spitting on me…”

“Call me your Goddess. Call me Goddess Calamity. Now!”

“Thank you for spitting on me… Goddess Calamity…”

She giggled. “I’m not sure how you’re enjoying this, but I know why I am.”

She pulled out her phone and began recording me.

“So, Justice, glad to have you, I have a few questions for you today,” I looked at her as she looked at me from behind the phone and knew I had to be careful about how I answered.

“First of all, who is stronger, you or me?”

“You…” she looked at me from behind the camera intensely, “You, Goddess Calamity,” I corrected myself.

“That’s true! Next question, which pathetic loser of a hero belongs beneath my feet?”

“...Me, Goddess Calamity.”

“Right again! Third question, which dumbass weakling of a hero is about to now kiss my feet?”

“...Me, Goddess Calamity,” as she brought her foot down to my face in view of her phone’s camera. I knew I had no choice and began to kiss the bottoms of her feet, tasting the latex that covered her soles.

“Good boy! Last question, and this is a hard one! How do you want me to knock you out before I leave your useless body here?”

Even in my current state I couldn’t bring myself to answer that. In sheer frustration and humiliation from the events of the past few days, and from the intense pain I was in, I began to tear up.

Calamity cackled at the sight of my tears, “Oh my god! That is soooo pathetic! That’s a way better answer than I could have ever hoped for! Wait, you really aren’t enjoying this? I thought for sure you lost on purpose…” she began to think to herself. “Did something actually happen to you? It’s almost like…” her eyes lit up.

“Oh man, oh man, that is a bummer. That really is a bummer Justice, I can’t believe they got you. You might be the first person they’ve ever gotten with that… So what’s your weakness? You’ve gotta have one, right?” she kept thinking to herself.

“No way! Now that I think about it, it really is obvious. That’s a tough one, women? There’s a lot of us, you know.” She smirked to herself. “Really would be a shame if people knew the strong superhero Justice is weaker than little girls now… All those fans of Dynamite Darkness or whatever her name is sure would like to know they could beat you up if they wanted to…”

She tapped on her phone and started laughing. “End scene! And…” she tapped a few more buttons, “Oops, just sent that to the news, sorry… Oh no, I’m sorry I just sent it to every villainess I know too… Oh my god you won’t believe this but I just posted it to Instagram too… Wow I really am sorry how clumsy of me…”

I felt shudders run through my body in horror at what she just did. Far worse than what Cruella did, now not only was I weak to women, but they knew… Everyone was going to know… Every villainess, every civilian, every villainess-to-be… They were going to start coming for me now.

“Anyways, hero, I think it’s time for me to go, I imagine that lady must’ve called the cops… I should probably get out of here, so this is goodbye for now. Have fun!”

She scooted up onto my face, and I thought she was going to smother me out with her ass, but she didn’t. She activated her power so that my face was stuck to her ass and stood up and I was dragged up with her. The last thing I heard was a giggle as she jumped in the air and landed, her ass crashing my head into the ground.

“Nighty night, hero!” I heard her giggle once more as she wiped her feet off on my face and began to walk off, and I finally faded away into darkness.

To be continued in Part 4, which will be the last part for now at least.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-22, 03:04
AilingSquirrel

Part 4: The End of Justice’s Tale

To say things had been difficult would be the understatement of the millenia. It’s been a few weeks since word got out about my weakness. I was a reasonably popular hero before, most of the people in my city knew about me, but my case had become a national sensation. At first, news channels were kind enough to not report on my problems, but as they spread across social media they too gave in and started reporting about my new weakness.

The fact that I was weak to half of, or more even, all villains was very funny to a lot of people. Not so much to me. In addition, the fact that there was a villain capable of instilling weaknesses into heroes was seen as rightfully scary. Scary enough that a group of some of the strongest heroes in the country decided to try and help me out, for their sake as well as mine.

Unfortunately for me, their help was painful to say the least. Nobody knew of anybody who had the power to remove an instilled weakness like mine. It was possible the original villainess who had done it could undo it, but nobody could find her. Cruella had been found, captured, and interrogated but she wasn’t giving up any information, if she even had any. Nobody even knew what she looked like. This led to them following my original idea: try to fight my fear over and over again until I wasn’t afraid of it anymore.

I was paired with the scientist of the group, Dr. Magnificent. Fortunately for this case, she was a woman, so for a lot of our studies she was my sparring partner. She had no physical powers to speak of but she was a genius, possibly the smartest person on the planet, and she was very thorough in our studies.

The first time I met her was rough. I walked into her base, and without warning, she dropped on me from above and wrapped her legs around my neck. I fell to the ground coughing and sputtering as she crushed my windpipe and knocked me out before I even recognized it was her.

When I awoke, she was taking pictures of me.

“Oh! You’re awake, that didn’t take too long,” she crouched down and extended her hand, “I’m Dr. Magnificent. Nice to meet you!”

I shook her hand and thus began our partnership. She had been interested to know if my weakness would activate on a surprise attack, which it had. She would occasionally surprise attack me on occasion after that as well, confirming her studies. Unfortunately for me, it often led to a lot of pain for me. She was also quite interested in how my weakness reacted to situations outside of fighting, namely how I would react to humiliation. Unfortunately for me once more, this led to her recreating many of the humiliating situations I had been in before. She made me kiss her feet, ass, she smothered me, she took pictures of me being humiliated, all of the above.

She also brought in other women to fight me from time to time, of various power levels. We tried civilian women, heroines around my strength, below my strength, and even above my strength. We also tried having me fight multiple women at a time. We found that I was always roughly 30% weaker than the combined threat of whoever I was facing. We calculated that through having me lift weights while weakened, and by having me estimate my rough power level for each fight.

Unfortunately though it seemed the original hypothesis of overcoming my fear seemed to be going nowhere. I had been beaten and humiliated so many times I became numb to it. I still hated it, but I wasn’t really nervous, I was just used to it.

Dr. Magnificent sighed, us having just ended a session of fighting, “I’m sorry Justice but this really just doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. I’ve never been so stumped by something… If only we could find the villainess who did this to you… I think that may be your only hope of returning to normal.”

I, with help from the hero team, continued searching for her. We offered money, freedom, basically anything we could offer for information on the villainess who could give people weaknesses. What I ended up finding was someone who wanted none of those things. They promised if I came to a specific warehouse outside of the city alone and followed their instructions, they would put me in contact with the villainess I was looking for. They included a picture of her in the exact same outfit she had worn when she gave me the weakness, with her face hidden still, but in a different location entirely. I decided to give it a go, because I thought it was my one and only shot at returning to normal.

I let the hero team know where I was going, and they agreed it was probably my best shot of getting my weakness removed. I showed up to the warehouse late at night as asked and walked in. It was incredibly dark and hard to see anything, but I saw two figures standing right by the entrance barely illuminated by a flashlight. I walked up to them and wasn’t sure what to say when suddenly the doors behind me slammed shut and the warehouse lit up.

I was surprised, to say the least; in the warehouse was not just me and the two figures, but in fact over a hundred people. All women, and judging by their outfits, likely all villainesses. The two figures in front of me tossed aside their cloaks to reveal Cruella and Queen Ellie, both smirking at me. I was too stunned to speak.

“Surprise, hero!” Cruella began, “long time no see! How’s it been?” she asked, smirking.

The villainesses surrounding us were all smiling as well, clearly excited. I had absolutely no idea what was going on, I couldn’t believe so many villainesses could gather in one spot without any heroes noticing.

“Don’t worry hero, we know you followed the rules. We have our people surveying the surrounding area, nobody is close enough to save you if we really wanted to hurt you. That’s good! Well, not for you,” she began laughing, “but it means we really are going to get rid of that pesky weakness for you!”

Really!? I thought to myself, I thought this was a stupid move at best but were they serious? She seemed surprisingly sincere.

“I know you’re doubting me, but I promise I’m not lying. You do still have to do one thing for us, though,” she said as she gestured to everyone standing around us. “You have to fight every single person here.”

I looked around, my eyes widening in fear. I couldn’t possibly take out this many villainesses at full power, let alone weakened.

“Don’t worry though!” Queen Ellie began to clarify, “you only have to fight one on one! Just, all after the other. It may take a while, but we’ll heal you up between each round.” she pointed behind the crowd, “there’s a ring over there.”

Cruella continued, “Everyone here is really looking forward to kicking your ass! We’ll give you your powers back after though, promise. See, it’s getting kind of old for me now… I wanna kick your ass at full strength still. I miss our little rivalry, hero, and as much as I enjoy watching others humiliate you, I want to do it myself.”

I thought for a second. I certainly wasn’t looking forward to my task, but if it meant I could go back to normal it would be worth it. It didn’t really seem like I had a choice anyways given the locked doors behind me, so I nodded and followed them to the ring. Each villainess was to have 5 minutes with me to fight and humiliate me, if they could. I wasn’t going to make it easy for them. At least that’s what I told myself.
It quickly became apparent to me that many of the villainesses were new. Despite that, I didn’t have a good time. I was getting pounded by villainess after villainess as they all watched and laughed. Not only was I weaker than my opponents, several of them had powers, and I was completely mentally drained. There’s only so many times you can get sat on, crushed, and smothered before you start to lose your edge.

By the time I was a few hours in, I was over it. Physically, I was healed quickly between rounds. But emotionally, I was out of it. My opponents could tell, too. One villainess stepped into the ring and looked me up and down and noticed instantly.

“Aww, are you tired, sweetie?” she asked. I looked at her, she was a middle-aged villainess with dyed blonde hair wearing a sweater and jeans with leather boots. She was clearly new to the scene.

“You know, hero, if you just get on your knees and kiss my boot we can skip this whole fighting business, okay? There’s no need for me to beat you up,” she grinned and the villainesses watching laughed.

To my complete dejection and surprise, I got down on my hands and knees and began kissing her boots. She was clearly surprised too, opening her mouth in shock and laughing, looking around at the crowd.

“Wow, you’re actually doing it! I didn’t think you’d actually do it! Wow, you really are a broken little hero, aren’t you? Aww, don’t worry sweetie, mommy’s here!”

The crowd loved it and cheered as I kissed her boots and she pat my head. After five minutes straight of me kissing her boots, she waved me a kiss and walked out of the ring, laughing. From that point on, several villainesses started to offer similarly humiliating ways to get out of a beatdown. Some had me kiss or worship them, one had me give her a foot massage, one even made me drink sweat from her sock. I was so far gone I offered no resistance, I was willing to do anything. Even for those who decided to fight I could no longer offer much of a resistance as I kept getting more and more mentally and emotionally drained.

It took over 12 straight hours of being beaten and humiliated by my night of torture began to come to a close. Almost of the villainesses had stayed even past their turn to watch and record. Tonight had produced what felt like an infinite amount of pictures and video of my humiliation. I was never going to live tonight down, but the thing that kept me through it was that was the thought of getting my full power back. I still had some doubts that they were going to remove the weakness, but I was strangely confident they weren’t lying about it.

Eventually, after another round Cruella got in the ring with me. I was still on the ground, being healed, as she waved in another person, and I saw the hooded figure that had brought me my weeks of torture.

“Okay, hero, I guess that’s everyone… Well, for now. Go ahead, you can fix him.”

The figure knelt by me, placing her hand on my head and beginning another chant. I didn’t feel a change, but when she removed her hand I knew my weakness was gone. Before she stood back up, she leaned over to my ear.

“Hope you had fun, hero. Just know if they ever want to do this to you again I’ll be here, watching. Waiting. Maybe I’ll even do it to you on my own, who knows. I loved watching you squirm these past few weeks. Later, loser,” she said as she stood up and walked out of the warehouse.

I stood up slowly and looked tentatively around. I was finally back to normal, but I was completely surrounded. Only a few villainesses there were actually as strong as me, but just those few meant I was still in captivity. I wasn’t naive enough to think I could escape right now, so I looked at Cruella to find out what was next.

“Welcome back hero, you’re not pathetic anymore! Or at least, as pathetic. Told you we’d make you better again! I’m excited to beat you again but today is not that day. You do have one more fighter, though.”

I looked around. I didn’t notice anybody I hadn’t fought yet other than her and Queen Ellie. Did Queen Ellie want a rematch? I looked at her and she shook her head, smirking, before pointing at the warehouse entrance. In walked the last person I expected to see: Dynamite Thunder.

The crowd around me cheered as she walked in and I realized many of them must have been fans of hers, which explained the sheer amount of new villainesses here. She put on a show as she walked in, swaying her hips and waving to the fans. She even stopped to take selfies with some fans who giggled, happy to meet their idol. I wasn’t sure what she was planning on doing, given her lack of powers, but I soon found out.

“Hey hero! How ya doing!?” she asked as if I was an old friend, “I’ve got a lot to thank you for, hero. My villainess career is really popping off these days! I even got this fancy suit!” she said as she posed, showing off the black catsuit she was wearing.

“You might be wondering why I couldn’t just buy one of these…” I was, “well, I’ll show you. I got one more toy to put on first, though.”

A villainess came up with a pair of pink boxing gloves, handing them to Dynamite Thunder who put them on. Then, another villainess began to record her.

“Hey guys!” Dynamite Thunder yelled cheerfully into the camera, “I’m here with my brand new Power Suit and Power Gloves, available from Villain Tech Dot Com! They sent me the suit and now I’m like, a way stronger villainess! Today I’m going to be putting my new suit to the test against a hero you all know and love, Justice!” the camera panned to me, and I just looked at it with a blank stare.

“Don’t worry guys, I know he’s been on a losing streak lately but today we helped fix him! Isn’t that like, so nice of us! He’s back to full strength again!” The crowd of villainesses cheered, and I was still confused. Did she really intend to fight me at full strength? What was up with the suit? It looked like the average villainess outfit…

She turned and faced me, smiling, “Okay Justice, I’m your last fight of the night! Don’t go easy on me, mmkay? If you do, you’ll regret it!”

I had no plans of going easy on her as the villainess crowd backed off and cleared the ring. The camera was still rolling, and I realized we were actually live. Whatever, I didn’t have any problems beating her up. It was time to start getting revenge on these villainesses who brought me so much humiliation.

Then, Dynamite Thunder raised her arms putting them behind her head, “Go ahead, hero. I’ll give you a free punch, right to my stomach. See how strong this suit really is!”

I hesitated for a moment. It wasn’t very heroic of me to take a free punch to a villainess, but it didn’t seem like she was going to fight me until I did. I wound up a punch and launched it in her stomach, and she didn’t flinch. As my punch made contact I realized how weird the suit felt, it must have been incredibly thick because it felt like I punched a mat. It was soft and I could feel it bounce back instantly when I pulled my hand back.

Dynamite Thunder let out a small grunt, then smiled and said “And there you have it folks! You’re not feeling weak, are you Justice?”
I was concentrating on the suit and absentmindedly shook my head. I was positive I was back to full power, just what kind of suit was she wearing?

“That’s the power of the suit lady and gentlemen! A little girl like me with no powers just took a full power punch from a strong hero like Justice and it barely affected me! With just a suit I’m now on his level! Now it’s time to demonstrate the gloves, are you ready hero!?” she yelled, as she approached me with her fists raised.

I couldn’t believe I was being used as a prop for what seemed to be an infomercial, but I raised my hands and got ready to fight. She threw a few quick sloppy jabs at me, and I dodged them. I launched a kick at her side, and she grunted once more, but didn’t even budge as she threw a few more punches at me. I barely dodged them, backing up a little. That suit had crazy defensive powers, I was starting to get worried about the gloves, I really had to dodge her or I feared what might happen.

I realized her head was unguarded by the suit, and thought about simply going for a head blow. But I feared that it would be hard to lower my strength enough to not kill her while throwing full power attacks at the suit. I then realized she wasn’t wearing a mask for that exact reason: not only did it let her be more recognizable for her fans, she knew I wouldn’t be able to go for head blows without risking hitting too hard. Heroes always fought at the disadvantage of not being able to go for the kill, and she was taking advantage of it.

We kept trading jabs, and she had no problem keeping up with me. If she had any real experience in fighting, I realized as I shuddered, she would be a monster with that suit. I managed to land a few blows on her, aiming for her stomach and her side mostly with kicks, before she managed to get a punch on me. I got in close to knee her in the stomach, expecting to do enough damage that she couldn’t react fast. Unfortunately for me, she seemed barely phased and smiled as she launched an uppercut into my chin.

The increase in power felt proportional to the increase in defense, because I was immediately dazed and dizzy. I heard the crowd around me begin to cheer as Dynamite Thunder finally got a hit in. I stumbled around the ring, trying to get my bearings as Dynamite Thunder approached and threw a few more quick jabs. I was way too out of it to even see them coming and they all connected and they were all powerful.

She began rapidly throwing punches all over as I could barely stand. The suit and gloves made her feel at least as strong as I was, if not stronger. I could hear her laughing as she kept punching me, before pretending to yawn covering her mouth with one glove and lazily punching me with the other.
“You okay there, hero? Seems like you might be a bit out of it!” she motioned the camera over who got right in my face, and recorded right as I fell to my knees.

The crowd of villainesses began laughing again, and the camera backed up once more.

“Looks like you’re done already, hero… Too bad! I wanted to beat you up some more!” Oh well, I’ll go ahead and finish this now,” she kissed her glove before slugging me one more time in the face.

My world was spinning incredibly fast and before I knew it I started to fall completely over, my face landing on the top of Dynamite Thunder’s feet, causing the villainesses to laugh once more. I could barely see as the camera got in my face again, getting a close up of my face on her feet, but I couldn’t do anything to move away.

“And there you have it folks!” Dynamite Thunder began talking back into the camera, “with the power of these suits, even a girl like me can become a strong villainess and have a hero at her feet! Unfortunately there’s only one suit this strong right now, but they do have a lower power suit available for anyone at Villain Tech Dot Com, for sale right now! Have fun everyone, I’m gonna go take my hero home with me!”

My world finally stopped spinning as she kicked me away, taking off her gloves and giving them to the villainess from earlier. She walked over to a bag outside of the ring, and brought out the all too familiar leash and collar. I heard the crowd cheer as soon as they saw them, and Dynamite Thunder walked over to me, putting them on me.

“Get up, pet! It’s time to go home!”

I didn’t resist at all, crawling on my hands and knees as she walked me out of the warehouse, and I could see as she swayed her hips for the camera once more. Once we got outside of the warehouse, I could hear someone inside yell “Cut!”

“Oh, good,” she said, stopping walking. She turned and faced me, “I wasn’t really going to bring you home. I don’t have use for a loser like you, even with your powers, I just needed to do their stupid ad so I can have this awesome suit… What do you think, by the way?”

I groaned, unable to form words to respond. I couldn’t believe there was a suit that strong, not even Dr. Magnificent had come up with something like that. I thanked god that was the only one as strong as hers, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t make more… and I shuddered to think about how strong the ones that were available were. Things were going to get a lot harder around town.

“Anyways pet, I’m off! I’m gonna go test this suit on some real heroes now, so, see ya!” she grabbed the leash off of me and kicked me in the side sending me flying into the warehouse. “You can keep the collar, it looks good on you! Plus,” she giggled, “it’ll remind you that you’re my pet! Bye now hero, see you around!”

I lay broken at the side of the warehouse as the villainesses finally began funneling out. On the way out some of them walked over to me and used me as a prop for some more humiliating photos. One group all stood on me for a photo, there was one group who all used me for a bodyscissor photo, and quite a few villainesses used me as a bench for photos. I wanted to remember as many faces as I could to know who I needed to get revenge on but I was too out of it and to be honest, I wanted to get revenge on as many villainesses as I could…

The last villainesses to walk out were Cruella and Queen Ellie.

“Looks like Dynamite Thunder really did a number on ya, huh hero?” Cruella asked as she walked over to me, putting her boot on my face. “Guess you’ve got one more rival now. Don’t worry, I’ll always hate you the most. See ya, hero,” she wiped her boot on my face and began walking off.

Queen Ellie came over and sat on me, “Well hero, it’s been quite the few weeks! You lost for the first time, the second time, the third time, yadda yadda yadda, the thousandth time… Not to mention all the humiliation… Really sucks for you. You looked pretty pathetic the whole time, too. I loved it! Thanks for making my first few weeks so exciting! It’ll be hard to top them but I’m excited to go torment some other heroes now. See ya later, loser!” She got up and started to walk off.

“Actually, for old times sake, lemme do this real quick,” she walked over and as I looked up I saw her foot flying at my face, knocking me out one last time.

Hope you guys enjoyed the series! I think I’m probably just going to do one off superhero / villain fights from now on, so this is the end for Justice’s stories. I’ll probably start a new thread for those when I get to it, so I’ll see you around for whenever I get to those. I still have a lot of ideas that I wanna use but I think this is starting to be repetitive so I want to be able to introduce new characters easier without a full plot.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-22, 15:18
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

I did enjoy the series, mate. So often when you have women in super stories, they turn into superheroine in peril, with the super strong girl humbled, restrained and raped. That holds no appeal to me whatsoever, so it was good to see the women in this story so empowered and dominant. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-22, 10:38
Points: 1,325, Level: 14 Points: 1,325, Level: 14 Points: 1,325, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This was superb writing. Justice will need a female partner if he wants to stay in this business. Excellent work.

Tags
femdom, fighting, hero, one-sided, powers