Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Mar-22, 02:11
Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: School Wrestling Tournament

Alright guys the first match of the brand new tournament has been posted at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. My apologies for the longer than usual wait, I hope you guys enjoy it! Feel free to let me know what you think as always
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-22, 23:14
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hey guys I just posted the next match of the first round of the tournament at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. I hope you enjoy and please leave any feedback
you may have!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-22, 05:16
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hey everyone, I have just posted the next match of the tournament at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Sorry for the delay, I got super busy and wanted to get it out a few weeks ago but now we’re back on schedule! I hope you guys enjoy and as always feel free to let me know what you think of the tournament so far
Old 25-May-22, 05:32
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The next match of the tournament has now been posted at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] featuring Dani in her first round match, facing her toughest opponent yet. Enjoy guys
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-22, 22:31
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hey guys, so I was looking through some of my old posts on here and I was honestly a little shocked at how short and low quality some of my previous posts were. So I decided to give you all a little preview of the current level of content that is available on my Patreon page. I’ve been putting a lot more time in on my stories since I started the Patreon, and we’ve got some real good stuff going on there right now! Here’s a sample, to give those who don’t already know an idea of what to expect. So without further ado, here is one of the consensus Patreon favorites for all the Rachel fans

I returned to the real-time tournament bracket board in the aftermath of my latest humiliating defeat against my English teacher to check on what would be coming next for me. As I looked at the board, I saw my most recent match, a 2-0 humiliation at the hands (or ass) of Grace. I shook my head in disappointment as I looked at the board, the score reading 2-0 underneath Grace's profile picture smiling back at me. "Am I going to beat any of these girls?" I thought to myself. It was clear that my confidence was completely waning. I was ready to have another match, hoping to see someone that I had a good chance to beat, but I saw on the board that my next match was not yet listed, pending the result of another match. However, I saw that significant progress had been made in the winner's bracket during my unfortunate lesson against Ms. Jessica. The main bracket was already in the semifinals! In fact, I saw that Dani had already won her semifinal match, squashing her latest victim by a score of 2-0. He was the fourth seed in the tournament, a tall and athletic guy on the basketball team. Underneath the score, the summary read, "2-0, two reverse facesit submissions." "Ridiculous," I thought to myself, "how does she always manage to defeat her opponents in that position when they know it's all she wants to do." But it was the other semifinal matchup that really shocked me. Just about to begin, Tyson vs. Rachel. "Are you kidding me?" I thought to myself, "Rachel?" I quickly examined her path to the semifinal and saw that she had defeated the lowest seeded guy in the first round 2-0 and the tenth-seeded girl in the quarterfinals. "Ok, so I guess that's reasonable." Still, the matchup against Tyson seemed a little ridiculous, especially given how small and feminine she is. Just then, I heard the announcement come over the speakers, "ATTENTION EVERYONE, THE SECOND SEMIFINAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN" I hurried to the center arena, as I didn't want to miss this match. One thing was for sure, with these two competing against each other, something very interesting was about to happen.
I made it to the center mats just as the announcer began introducing Tyson. "INTRODUCING FIRST, A SENIOR, TYSON!!!" On cue, Tyson began storming out to the mats, stopping in the center and raising a fist in the air with a very determined look in his eyes. I pushed through the crowd in the bleachers, finally dropping down into a seat as the girls in the crowd and even some of the guys met Tyson with considerable jeering. It was clear that the time he spent smothering under Dani's ass had not been quickly forgotten. "AND NOW, INTRODUCING HIS OPPONENT, A FRESHMAN, RACHEL!!!" Rachel began her strut out to the center of the mat to face off with Tyson. She was wearing a pink robe, which she let fall off her shoulders as she reached the center of the mats. She wore a matching pink two-piece bikini, the top struggling to its limits to contain her massive chest. This maneuver was met with considerable cheers from the girls in the crowd, while many of the guys couldn't help but blush a bit upon seeing the perfect boobs that Rachel loved to use to win her matches. She almost wrestled in a way that seemed like she didn't want to win any other way than by pinning her opponent down under her tits. And hey, they made pretty effective weapons, I certainly didn't have any room to talk after she defeated me with them. "Ready to get smothered out by the girls?" Rachel asked Tyson, as she grabbed the front of her boobs with both hands and gave them a shake. "Your boobs are the last thing I'm concerned about in this tournament," Tyson replied. "You might be able to beat some weak boys by putting those in their face, but that's not gonna work on me." Rachel just smiled back before replying, "well why don't we just get started then, so you can get your easy win over with." It was clear that Rachel didn't even respect Tyson either after his loss to Dani, but was that really warranted? Rachel hasn't exactly performed as well as Dani against the tougher competitors in the tournament. As this was a semifinal match, it would be best of three submissions. Rachel and Tyson backed into their respective sides of the mat as the announcer prepared to start the match. "ROUND 1, BEGIN!"
Tyson began the round as he was known to do, bull rushing right at Rachel. He spread his arms out to tackle Rachel to the ground, but she responded with a well-timed jump, gripping him in a hug with her legs swung around his waist. She then immediately pulled his shoulders down with her arms, shoving his face into her massive tits, while he remained standing. Tyson staggered a bit, trying to reach around his back to separate her arms or legs, but they were far enough behind his back that he couldn't get enough strength to pull either of them apart. Rachel then closed her arms behind his head, pushing his face into her chest even tighter. Tyson quickly began staggering and stumbling even more, as breathing was probably becoming a big issue. "What's wrong? I thought my tits didn't matter in wrestling?" Rachel taunted him.*Tyson, unable to respond, knew that he had to do something quick, and just then, he did. The crowd gasped as Tyson jumped up a bit and thrust himself to the ground on top of Rachel, driving her hard into the mat. Rachel let out an audible 'oof' as she hit the ground, releasing her arms and legs from around Tyson most likely purely as a natural reaction as she gasped for breath. It was clear that Tyson's big muscular body driving into her that hard had knocked the wind out of her. *Rachel tried to crawl away to catch her breath, but Tyson stopped her and mounted her back. He mercilessly grabbed underneath her chin as he sat on her back, his knees either side of her head. Tyson quickly yanked back hard, bending Rachel into a nasty and deep camel clutch. Murmurs of disappointment and concern started to make their way through the spectators as Tyson yanked back as hard as he could. Rachel, still attempting to catch her breath, began to wince in pain at the same time, her huge breasts bulging out in front of her to the very edges of her bikini top for the crowd facing her to see. "See bitch, this is how useful your tits are in this wrestling match," Tyson growled. "What are you gonna do now little freshman?" he sneered. In fact, Rachel could only do one thing. She tapped repeatedly on the mat very quickly. Tyson let out a big laugh as he continued to stretch her back a bit more, before forcefully releasing her and sending her crashing face-first into the mat. "AND THE WINNER OF ROUND 1 IS TYSON, BY CAMEL CLUTCH SUBMISSION! 1-0!"
Rachel was given a few moments to catch her breath and gather herself before the beginning of the next round. Meanwhile, Tyson seemed rejuvenated and fully recovered from the brief breast smother Rachel was able to lock in. "ROUND 2, BEGIN!" Tyson was obviously encouraged by the way the last round went, because he began the next round right away, charging at Rachel again. He extended his arms around her to wrap her up, and Rachel jumped up again in defense. However, she seemed less committed to the jump after what happened last round, and Tyson was able to scoop her up, holding her in his arms sideways, with her head by his left arm and her legs held by his right arm. "Down you go," declared Tyson, as he lifted himself up on his tip toes, ready to slam Rachel down hard once again. But this time, as soon as he raised up on his toes, Rachel kneed him in the side with her left leg, knocking Tyson off balance and sending him falling backwards onto the mat with her on top this time. The much smaller Rachel landing on top of him barely caused him any pain compared to when he landed on her, but regardless, Rachel found herself in a very advantageous position, draped across him sideways at shoulder level. Rachel apparently realized this and quickly captured Tyson's right arm between her thighs while grabbing his left arm with both of her hands and forcing it down to the mat. Of course, what she was most thrilled about was that this position naturally allowed her to lower her giant rack down directly onto Tyson's helpless face.*A panicked look filled Tyson's wide eyes as he let out some loud muffled groans beneath Rachel's imposing boobs. "Haha now I really gotcha," she remarked. Tyson's panic only grew as he realized that he couldn't budge either of his arms in her solid pin. "Cmon you might as well tap out, who have you ever seen escape a cross-body pin? I have all the leverage here, especially with these two smothering you out," she said as she shook her boobs in his face. Her left boob smashed over his nose and most of his face, while her left boob covered his mouth and chin/neck, with only his increasingly panicked eyes visible. However, it was clear that Tyson's pride was not going to allow him to tap out, not after all the trash talking he did, not to her, not to her boobs. Tyson thrashed his legs and trunk wildly, but his arms and head were unable to follow suit, held firmly in place by Rachel's arms, legs, and torso. Some audible blubbering sounds started coming from beneath Rachel's chest, as Tyson began gasping for breath against her large, sweaty tits. Most of the crowd began laughing at the sound and the sight, happy to see the muscular senior put in his place again. Tyson made a last-ditch effort to dislodge Rachel, pushing his feet into the mat and lifting up with his neck and both of his arms as hard as he could. He succeeded in lifting Rachel into the air a few inches for a moment, but she maintained her grip on his arms, and his neck wasn't going to last in that position for long. Rachel laughed as his head slammed back down to the mat, having failed in also separating her tits from his face. Tyson's chest was visibly heaving as he tried the same maneuver again, this time moving Rachel even less into the air and being slammed back to the mat under her chest even quicker than the first time. Tyson apparently couldn't take the smother or the pin any longer and tapped out on the mat several times with the back of his left hand. Rachel made the most of her dismount, slowly raising her massive glistening boobs off of Tyson's face, at which point he gasped in large gulps of air. She released his arms and Tyson rolled to the side, looking completely spent, his eyes and face very red. It was clear he was incredibly embarrassed and frustrated to have been held in, and even more so, to have to submit to her tits, something he said he would never do. "1-1," was all Rachel said as she climbed off Tyson with a smile, but her face said it all, she felt like she broke him that round with that move. "AND THE WINNER OF ROUND 2 IS RACHEL, WITH A CROSS-BODY PIN COMBINED WITH BREAST SMOTHER, 1-1!"
As the deciding round began, the two competitors were markedly different in appearance. Rachel was bouncing on her toes full of energy and confidence, looking very fresh. Tyson, meanwhile was still breathing heavily to recover and his face was flushed, his hair matted, and looking angry but also like he could barely keep from tearing up out of embarrassment. He rushed Rachel again and lowered his shoulders as he wrapped her up, this time driving her to the ground, obviously not wanting to try a lift attack again. Rachel, however, surprised him by willingly falling to her back, allowing him to fall on top of her and quickly grabbing the back of her disoriented opponent's head and shoving it into her ample chest. "NO!" Tyson bellowed. Was that...fear...in his voice? Rachel just laughed as she laid on her back, once again trapping the much larger male senior favorite with her favorite feminine weapons. She sure didn't show much interest in dodging Tyson's attacks, but why would she if she was so good at using his attacks to get him in position after position like this?*Tyson began to fight furiously, but Rachel's arms were synched tight behind his head, and it started to become clear that Tyson was dangerously weakened from the last couple of rounds, while Rachel seemed fresh enough to rebuff Tyson's escape attempts. An increasingly desperate Tyson started to fade as his legs slipped down to the floor. He was flattened out on top of her, only able to muster a feeble escape attempt by lifting his legs and pushing every 30 or so seconds before his legs would slip back to the ground again. "I'm really enjoying this," Rachel said to him, "but as fun as it is to keep embarrassing you after your own moves, I want to really dominate you. I don't want to finish you on my back. I want you to be on your back with me and my tits on top of your face like they should be!" "MMMMHHH!" Tyson murmured in protest as just then Rachel intertwined her legs with his and flipped him onto his back, her giant boobs still squashing his face and her arms underneath his head, propping it up perfectly into her chest. "That's better," Rachel declared. Tyson was visibly very low on air at this point, and the crowd began to cheer and taunt him, shouting at him to tap out to this freshman girl. His breathing was so heavy that you could see Rachel's glorious rack vibrate every few breaths as Tyson tried to force some air through. Just then, Rachel lifted her chest off of him, giving everyone a glimpse of his face for the first time in quite a while.*His hair was matted to the top of his head, his face flushed and glistening with a layer of sweat. Tyson immediately gulped in all the air he could, while the crowd began to shout in disappointment. "Smother him out! Cmon what are you waiting for!" came some of the confused exclamations from the crowd. I began to wonder myself what she was doing. "See, you can't even get out no matter what I do, you're trapped," Rachel reminded him. Just then, she started swinging her massive boobs back and forth, smacking him in the face with one boob and then the other, back and forth, back and forth. "You're a little bitch who lost to a freshman", she declared. "Ty Ty the titty bitch!" The crowd began to laugh and cheer some more as they finally realized why she had paused his breast smothering. Rachel had always loved embarrassing her opponents, especially the males that were so confident of victory. However, Rachel's amusement at her own teasing and embarrassment of Tyson caused her to temporarily forget about the grapevine she had worked him in with her legs. Tyson realized this and used all of his remaining strength to shove Rachel off of him in a humiliated rage. Rachel let out a shocked cry as she was sent flying off Tyson and into the mat. "I'll never lose to some dumb little freshman's titssss umpghhhh!" Tyson was cut off as Rachel, being the much fresher fighter, was quickly able to get back up before Tyson could even begin to raise his tired body, and she slapped her large sweaty tits back onto his face, this time facing his feet. She quickly synched her arms back under his head, pulling his face extremely tightly into her ample boobs. Tyson began flailing his arms frantically, reaching for her arms, her face, anything to disrupt her hold on him. But this time, Rachel's entire body was positioned above his head, and his arms simply could not reach her with any meaningful power to pry her away from him. It was almost painful to watch, as it was clear that with how big her boobs are and how tightly she had him wrapped up, there was no way that he was getting any air in at all this time. It was unbelievable to watch how this mighty senior guy had no way to pry himself free with his tired arms due to the angle her body was at. He kicked and crawled around with his legs, planting his feet into the ground in several efforts to crawl away, but Rachel easily and effortlessly just moved with him, always keeping her body in a straight line with his, with his face remaining under her ample chest. "What were you saying about not losing to a dumb freshman? Cause I think everyone would agree you look pretty dumb right now." Tyson's movements and struggles lessened, seemingly resigned to his defeat. "Tap out bitch," Rachel advised, but Tyson wouldn't. Instead, his chest started to heave a bit and some distorted gurgling sounds started to come from under Rachel's chest. He had started sobbing, realizing his utter defeat, but his extreme male pride would not let him submit to her. Not after he told her that he would never lose to her and her boobs were useless in wrestling. There was no way he should have lost to this little freshman girl, but here he was, defeated in just the way she wanted him to be, and comprehensively humiliated as well. Suddenly, the crying stopped, and Tyson lay motionless on his back under her. Rachel took an arm out from under his head and picked up one of his arms. She let go and it flopped immediately to the ground. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh!" she exclaimed. "I knocked him out!" A look of shock and then excitement and female pride took over her face. She lifted herself off of him as the crowd erupted into the loudest cheers I had heard throughout the whole tournament. "AND THE WINNER, BY BREAST SMOTHER KNOCKOUT, RACHEL!!! SHE WINS THE MATCH 2-1 AND ADVANCES TO THE FINAL!"*
Rachel stood up and put her hands on her hips, bending one hip and waving to the crowd as she soaked in the announcement, before turning back to Tyson and sitting down on his chest. He was beginning to stir and take in some heavy breaths. After about 30 seconds, he appeared confused about what was going on and tried to raise up and shove Rachel off of him, but his movement was very slow, weak, and uncoordinated. He was clearly still showing the signs of his knockout. "Uh uh," Rachel said as she easily pinned his arms down with her shins, trapping him in a tight schoolgirl pin. Her boobs, the deadly feminine weapons she used to defeat Tyson, hung menacingly above his face. His clearly started to recall what had just happened as he groaned "ughhhh noooo," as his head fell back into the mat. "Bring the microphone here," said Rachel. The announcer obliged, walking over and handing her the microphone. "What do you guys think, did I just beat the big bad senior with my big tits?" she questioned. "YES!!!!" came the roared response from the crowd. Rachel began pumping her hands over her head in a 'raise the roof' motion as the crowd roared. "They know, but I want to hear it from you," Rachel said, turning her attention to Tyson. Tyson was so ready to just get away. "I lost to your tits," he declared into the microphone. Rachel made a sarcastic, fake confused face. "But were you really any match for them even?" she questioned. "No, I was no match for them. I was wrong, you were right. You beat me, I submit to your tits." Rachel was beaming, "that's what I wanted to hear!" she exclaimed as she handed the microphone back to the announcer. Tears began to reappear in Tyson's eyes. He couldn't believe he was being forced to admit this, in front of all these people, but it was the truth and she had him beat. "Please just let me go," he begged. "Fine, but first taste this foot for the pictures." Rachel stood up and shoved her right foot into Tyson's mouth, raising both hands above her head for the victory pose. As the cameras flashed, capturing the victory pose and putting the final touches on this match, Tyson desperately swirled his tongue around and in between Rachel's toes, giving her the most thorough 30 second toe sucking he could possibly muster. He was just desperate to end this humiliation and never come back. There was no coming back from this. It was a day in the tournament that no one would ever forget.

Ongoing continuation of this storyline, as well as some other great storylines and custom requests from members are all available on [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

(Note: we are currently on the next tournament that occurs after this one, so there are plenty of great chapters to catch up on!)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-22, 16:45
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This was a GREAT installment. I would like to know do your stories on patreon have paragraph breaks?
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-22, 17:51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This was a GREAT installment. I would like to know do your stories on patreon have paragraph breaks?
Thanks! Yes they do, sorry I copy and pasted this straight over and the spaces did not carry over haha
Old 29-May-22, 18:03
Points: 6,248, Level: 33 Points: 6,248, Level: 33 Points: 6,248, Level: 33
Last Achievements

The tournament is super so far.We are waiting for the next matches!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to blackheart For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-22, 18:20
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackheart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The tournament is super so far.We are waiting for the next matches!!!!
Thanks my man, and just getting warmed up!
Old 29-May-22, 18:44
Points: 6,248, Level: 33 Points: 6,248, Level: 33 Points: 6,248, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I m not sure if the main character of the old tournaments is on the list of participants for the current one
The Following User Says Thank You to blackheart For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling