Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 10-Jun-17, 16:07
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts
Default Has anyone met red diamond?

anyone met red diamond?
Old 12-Jul-17, 23:36
Points: 5,176, Level: 30 Points: 5,176, Level: 30 Points: 5,176, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Has anyone met red diamond?

I had a domination role-play semi-competitive wrestling session with Red Diamond at a hotel last night. She was a good sport and put a lot of effort into playing out the scenario I requested in emails beforehand, the verbal part of which was done in public. She's not a competitive wrestler, but I intended for her to win anyway, so that wasn't a problem. She is pretty strong though, and has impressive arms and shoulders. She looked larger in person than she appeared to be on the webcam we did a few weeks prior to the session. I found her off-season physique to be very sexy. The part I asked her to play was angry/dominant, so I didn't see her sweet side, but she seems to be an intelligent, considerate person. Making arrangements via email was professional, timely, etc. She gave me a little extra time. She wouldn't let me take a selfie with her, as she guards her anonymity. She charged $500/hr. for role-play, which is exhorbitant for me, but I can't say she wasn't worth it. I have no regrets and do recommend her.

Last edited by tanukialpha; 12-Jul-17 at 23:53.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-17, 02:13
Points: 11,692, Level: 46 Points: 11,692, Level: 46 Points: 11,692, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,708 Times in 274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanukialpha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a domination role-play semi-competitive wrestling session with Red Diamond at a hotel last night. She was a good sport and put a lot of effort into playing out the scenario I requested in emails beforehand, the verbal part of which was done in public. She's not a competitive wrestler, but I intended for her to win anyway, so that wasn't a problem. She is pretty strong though, and has impressive arms and shoulders. She looked larger in person than she appeared to be on the webcam we did a few weeks prior to the session. I found her off-season physique to be very sexy. The part I asked her to play was angry/dominant, so I didn't see her sweet side, but she seems to be an intelligent, considerate person. Making arrangements via email was professional, timely, etc. She gave me a little extra time. She wouldn't let me take a selfie with her, as she guards her anonymity. She charged $500/hr. for role-play, which is exhorbitant for me, but I can't say she wasn't worth it. I have no regrets and do recommend her.
Excellent review, thank-you.
Old 13-Jul-17, 03:50
Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanukialpha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

500.....as a college student im going to have to take out another loan
Old 13-Jul-17, 15:32
Points: 56,127, Level: 100 Points: 56,127, Level: 100 Points: 56,127, Level: 100
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,480 Times in 1,288 Posts

I met with her last year, and was very pleased with the whole experience. Setting up our meeting through emails and the deposit required all went so smoothly for both of us. The session itself was wonderful. She's got a lovely personality and most importantly knows all the popular holds we all like and applies them with know how. Her various scissor holds caused me to submit several times and her headlocks are excellent too. She is in terrific shape and together with a nice personality and wrestling skill, I'd highly recommend her.
Old 17-Jul-17, 15:05
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts

i decided not to go through. when i emailed with a detailed request, she didn't respond to a single thing i said, simply sent what looked like a copy/paste on general prices/policies/whatever. with very vague pricing information (like $450+ depending on what we get into, even though my email was very clear about what we were getting into). it shouldn't be that hard to read my email and give a hard price. that, and her wanting a 50% deposit seems pretty steep. I can't offer any reviews on her, and people seem to be satisfied with her, but my attempt at communication with her was disappointing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j94n [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
500.....as a college student im going to have to take out another loan
please don't do this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post: