Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jan-18, 23:13
Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Most Surprising Arm Wrestlers

Who has been the most surprising (good or bad) for those of you that do arm wrestling in sessions?

For me, surprisingly tough have been Goddess Anat, Mahea (especially left-handed), Tomiko, Redd from SF, Hardbody Cynthia

Ones I beat easier than I thought: Amazon Annie, Rapture, Flamebabe

Tough (but expected): Empress Asia (when she had her bodybuilding like frame), Amy Rainaldo.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willhill For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-18, 08:02
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most Surprising Arm Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by willhill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who has been the most surprising (good or bad) for those of you that do arm wrestling in sessions?

For me, surprisingly tough have been Goddess Anat, Mahea (especially left-handed), Tomiko, Redd from SF, Hardbody Cynthia

Ones I beat easier than I thought: Amazon Annie, Rapture, Flamebabe

Tough (but expected): Empress Asia (when she had her bodybuilding like frame), Amy Rainaldo.
Interesting! Does this mean that Goddess Anat or Mahea might beat Amazon Annie? or do you just mean "surprisingly tough" relative to what you expected?

My own experience with arm wrestling is limited. I don't usually ask for it, but for those I have faced:
  • Tia destroyed me.
  • Diana (Prague) just about beat me.
  • I drew with Veve.
  • All other girls (which is about 5-6 girls) I beat easily.

Most surprising was Tia.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-18, 10:20
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Most surprisingly competitive (or even dominant):
Anna M Strong (not because she won, but because of how dominant she was and how painful it was to attempt against her!)
Meg R Strong (left handed - obviously I knew she was a strong woman competitor but on that side I had no chance to win or even have a long match)
* Maybe the clue should have been in the name with those two though!
Tia (left handed, which is the only arm we tried on)
Venom (but she had been doing a lot of crossfit type training)
Kathy Gifford (left handed - she won, even after being behind at the start)
Viktoria (at least to some extent on the left side, especially the first time when she wasn't quite so muscular in her arms back in 2007)

Maybe there are some more, but those come to mind the most.

Ones that I might or at least could have expected might be closer to Anna M Strong, (based on size or general strength) but were just quite strong/good at it ie maybe they didn't perform below expectations as such, but they didn't excel at armwrestling as much as it was feasible they would before I tried - they are still very strong and also pretty good with armwrestling for sure - at the top half of the list anyway and those are the ones I'm thinking of regarding Anna M Strong etc whereas the others might just have been slightly less competitive than I'd have thought they could be at the times:
Shawna Pierce (at least on right side....but that is clearly my strongest/best to be fair and there is a pattern here I think!)
Kasie Cavanaugh (doesn't seem quite as strong at armwrestling as in wrestling or for example the peanuts/mercy type test of strength)
Possibly Severa on the left arm to some extent (her best arm I believe)
Maggie Jennings (but as I said on another thread yesterday she wasn't at her strongest probably)
Ina Black
Felix to an extent

Meg R Strong on the right could fit too though - there was a more decisive outcome on each arm than I might have expected probably, repeatedly. Perhaps I could add the likes of Kassidy and Jet, as it was feasible they could be very close but weren't quite so much (better at wrestling obviously!).

Very tough/good but about as expected:
Dominique Danger
Renata Hronova
Madam Mysteria
KO
Grace - I had seen her do well at armwrestling at DWW on her visit there
Lizzy Bierschneider on the left
Calista on the left
Ironfire on the left
Tamara Makar on the right
To an extent at the time Shelby Beach verged on exceeding expectations but can fit here too
Starr probably fits here also but maybe did better on right and less well on left as compared to what I might have predicted if anything - she was tall but not really muscular so on the right perhaps she almost fits in the surprise category
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-18, 10:57
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

My current record is (loss=my loss, win=my win):
Tyler dare- loss right arm, win left arm, after me getting tired from wrestling she was able to get me in the left arm.

Maria Garcia- tie right arm, loss left arm

Viktoria- tie both arms

Anna M strong- loss (destroyed) both arms. However i got her when I added the second hand. remember that when you read further.

Bora- win both arms, hard fight though

Minxy Li- win both arms

Aisa - win both arms

Ina Black- win right arm, loss (destroyed) left arm. She had injury in her right shoulder otherwise would have beat me in the right arm too.

Sativa- loss right arm, win left arm. Biggest gap in arm strengths ever.

Tia- loss both arms and she beat me pretty easily.

Rada - loss right arm, did not do left arm but i suspect I would have done better.

Veve Lane- tie both arms.

And now I get to the latest and most shocking experience I had and that’s with Amazon Annie. She destroyed me in both arms, that’s happened before, but she also won when I added my second hand and it was my two arms against each of her arm. Remember that against Anna m strong I was able to put her down when adding the second hand. So my conclusion is definitely that Amazon Annie is the strongest and best arm wrestler by far - of the girls I met.

That leads me to the OP @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] experience - are you actually saying that Mahea, Tomiko and Goddess Anat are better than Amazon Annie? That doesn’t really make sense as they are much smaller and from my experience the smaller girls have significantly less power than Annie. I’m really curious about this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-18, 11:21
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

After reading that I should clarify I don't think I tried with Ina Black on the left arm. She had said armwrestling was not really her forte though, and didn't indicate she was left handed....but on previous form/experience it's not impossible she could have won on the left maybe even though I was winning on the right fairly easily (compared to expectations as per above).

Sophie was being the referee but switched to helping Ina when I started to win, but I think I tried to take Sophie's hand off rather than try 2 vs 1 lol - I guess they should be able to win 2 vs 1 even from behind. 2 vs 1 in wrestling (or fantasy style as it was in effect) was more impossible for me though I'm sure!

Probably we all have varying experiences based on our own strength/pre-session training and that of the girls though, and there can be big gaps in time in terms of when one of us sees a girl and when the other does.

Kasie Cavanaugh did actually win with two hands when she was just about to lose on the right if I'm being accurate! But I suppose that is a disqualification even though it was a very sudden win for her when she did do that (which shows she is indeed very strong, but also the advantage of two hands - I think two handed Orsi B could be close with me also from a losing position, against my right if I remember correctly....also back in 2007).

Drawing with Viktoria (and Veve) on both hands sounds cool! I did sometimes have the stalemate situation (as opposed to going back and forth more like at times with Viktoria, but also Venom, Calista; or the result depending on the start more perhaps like with Tia, Renata, Meg....) - with Tamara although the long match on the right was interrupted by a knock on the door anyway lol, with some girl in a nightclub once, with Kasie on the left temporarily which led me to try successfully with somewhat of a top-roll technique I think (and maybe with others occasionally if I thought about it).

Anyway I think maybe it's not so surprising that girls who did a lot of fitness training including on their arms can do as well as some bodybuilder types or amazon types (for example Tia, or at the time Venom) even if at first glance it might seem unlikely. Functional strength can be hidden to an extent, and of course armwrestling technique can come into play too and I assume Tia's for example is definitely pretty good even if not professional armwrestling standard or style (which is probably a good thing, as the pros tend to try techniques to win quickly and I like the longer matches ideally!).
Old 27-Jan-18, 12:08
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

Zweig ccan we merge this with the other thread on this please.

Id like to know what your strength levels are. Im trying to guage the strength levels of the women you have aw. Armwrestling is a funny thing where Ive found the leaner women are nearly always stronger.

I have been to armwrestling training before and have a very good hook grip, so if I use my technique it would be hard to lose. Like I said in another thread I have a physique similar to manny pacquiao, and havent lost to a woman yet.

How would you rank them if 100 is a loss, 90 is a stalemate or equal strength. Number can go more than 100.
Old 27-Jan-18, 22:21
Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting! Does this mean that Goddess Anat or Mahea might beat Amazon Annie? or do you just mean "surprisingly tough" relative to what you expected?

My own experience with arm wrestling is limited. I don't usually ask for it, but for those I have faced:
  • Tia destroyed me.
  • I drew with Veve.

Most surprising was Tia.
Yes, I think Anat or Mahea could beat Annie (at least if she is still at strength level when I arm wrestled her). I beat Annie easier than either of those two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

• Tia destroyed me.
  • I drew with Veve.

Most surprising was Tia.
I would like to take on Tia. I beat VeVe fairly easily, although wasn't that surprised, since she is on the smaller side (but an amazing wrestler)

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My current record is (loss=my loss, win=my win):
Tyler dare- loss right arm, win left arm, after me getting tired from wrestling she was able to get me in the left arm.

Maria Garcia- tie right arm, loss left arm

Viktoria- tie both arms

Anna M strong- loss (destroyed) both arms. However i got her when I added the second hand. remember that when you read further.

Bora- win both arms, hard fight though

Minxy Li- win both arms

Aisa - win both arms

Ina Black- win right arm, loss (destroyed) left arm. She had injury in her right shoulder otherwise would have beat me in the right arm too.

Sativa- loss right arm, win left arm. Biggest gap in arm strengths ever.

Tia- loss both arms and she beat me pretty easily.

Rada - loss right arm, did not do left arm but i suspect I would have done better.

Veve Lane- tie both arms.

And now I get to the latest and most shocking experience I had and that’s with Amazon Annie. She destroyed me in both arms, that’s happened before, but she also won when I added my second hand and it was my two arms against each of her arm. Remember that against Anna m strong I was able to put her down when adding the second hand. So my conclusion is definitely that Amazon Annie is the strongest and best arm wrestler by far - of the girls I met.

That leads me to the OP @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] experience - are you actually saying that Mahea, Tomiko and Goddess Anat are better than Amazon Annie? That doesn’t really make sense as they are much smaller and from my experience the smaller girls have significantly less power than Annie. I’m really curious about this.
So the only one on your list who I have arm wrestled is VeVe, beat her fairly easily (she dominated wrestling, however). Not sure Tomiko would beat Annie (Tomiko just surprised me in terms of being stronger than she looked). Maybe I just got Annie on a bad day, I had seen videos of her beating everyone else pretty easily, but I was able to beat her pretty quickly. At least on the left hand, it was more of a struggle vs Mahea and Anat. So maybe my match Annie was an aberration? I had been lifting somewhat heavy when I took Anat on and she was still pretty tough

Last edited by willhill; 27-Jan-18 at 22:21.
Old 27-Jan-18, 23:06
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] when did you wrestler Annie? perhaps she was weaker then. Out of the girls I listed nobody comes close, with the exception of Anna M strong who is extremely strong in armwrestling but not as Annie. I’d be really surprised if Goddess Anat or mahea would smash me like Annie did. They are both listed as around 5-4 or 5-5 around 130-140 lbs and I always put up a fight against similarity built girls.

Tia is one of the best armwrestlers out of the “pure”wrestlers (e.g not bodybuilder or power lifter) but she’s around 170lbs and still she didn’t smash me like Annie.

On a side note,Tia is indeed stronger than Veve in Armwrestling. In wrestling however I believe Veve is one of a few that can defeat Tia fair and square.
Old 28-Jan-18, 00:39
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Last Achievements

I agree with the above posts...Tia is definitely surprising. On her left she would be the toughest session girl who I have armwrestled. Next would probably be Hardbody Cynthia...she has strong hands and thick wrists. KO is probably not a surprise as she is muscular and strong. However, I was present when KO armwrestled a MMA girl who is now in the UFC and that girl gave KO problems...but KO still won. I also armwrestled the MMA girl and she was quite good...strong hands. In terms of other session girls Tyler Dare is definitely stronger than she looks and I think she might surprise some session guys. I have sessioned with Mahea 6 or 7 times...but have not armwrestled her. It doesnt surprise me that she is challenging as she is much stronger than her size would indicate. In fact, I think she has got bigger and stronger recently. Her traps, shoulders and back were definitely bigger when I sessioned with her in December.
The Following User Says Thank You to bum8 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-18, 02:26
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] when did you wrestler Annie? perhaps she was weaker then. Out of the girls I listed nobody comes close, with the exception of Anna M strong who is extremely strong in armwrestling but not as Annie. I’d be really surprised if Goddess Anat or mahea would smash me like Annie did. They are both listed as around 5-4 or 5-5 around 130-140 lbs and I always put up a fight against similarity built girls.

Tia is one of the best armwrestlers out of the “pure”wrestlers (e.g not bodybuilder or power lifter) but she’s around 170lbs and still she didn’t smash me like Annie.

On a side note,Tia is indeed stronger than Veve in Armwrestling. In wrestling however I believe Veve is one of a few that can defeat Tia fair and square.
Royh

I have had little troubles beating nearly every session wrestler in arm wrestling. (Real wrestling is another story)

My only defeats or ties are:

Dominique Danger. (We tied on one arm and she beat me on the other)

Mistress Rayne (We didn't actually arm wrestle but I doubt if I could beat her)

Amazon Annie - I tied her on one arm and beat her on the other

Every other lady I either beat quite easily or they didn't want to try.

The ones I defeated includes

Flexzee
Arekah Lox
Blonde Isabelle (Dutch strong lady)
Flamedragan
Desi Desire
Monica Monix
Nicole P from Germany
Diana from Germany (The tall one that is 6 -3)
Nickole the Tiger
Kathy Connors
Sexy Fit Wrestler from New York as she calls herself
Kathy Hornbuckle
Scarlett Devine
Rapture (although this was before she bulked up)
Tonned Tommi (Michelle O)

A few more that I can't remember.

I have an upcoming session with Goddess Anat. I will let you know how strong she is in arm-wrestling but I suspect that I will win.

Generally most women have what I call "dainty" wrists. Even Arekah (although she had impressive shoulder and back muscles) she had these relatively small wrists.

Someone like Tia or Anna M is the rare exception. (Have not wrestled either one)

Note: I am not an expert in arm wrestling. I just an average 49 year old 6 - 1 250 lbs guy. Not a natural athlete. Probably in the upper 1/2 of all men of my age in strength mostly because I had a fairly physical job for a while and tried to work out when I got a chance. However age and allergies have limited my cardio so I will be initially strong but then I get winded easily.

Last edited by ssgenius; 28-Jan-18 at 02:49.
The Following User Says Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post: