Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-May-22, 17:29
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default Re: Most Surprising Arm Wrestlers

Sorry if you feel frustrated, it was not the intention to blame you. But i fully repect the privacy of a woman if she said don't share any information, if i have a advertising you can send the link, then it's ok. OTHERWISE no way to share...

I can promise you, i would NEVER ever ask you any phone or email if you say you would not give to me this information because of privacy. Because when a girl trust you, everybody must respect this.

Concening the childish, this would be the case if you continue to ask and then, continue to ask, ... this do kids and not man, man understand no is no

Sorry again...
Old 21-May-22, 11:37
Points: 3,791, Level: 25 Points: 3,791, Level: 25 Points: 3,791, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Dear Ours, there is a small communications missunderstanding with our posts. If you read the end of my previous post, you will see that I did not say that I was frustrated with what you said.

So there is no reason for you to feel or to say that you are sorry for making me frustrated, because you did not. I just had the feeling that you got frustrated, or angry with what I wrote by the way you initially responded to me. And according to my opinion there was no reason for you to feel this way, because I had never asked you in the first place to share any information from this girl, you had the session with, that she did not want to share. And (again in my opinion) you don't have to say "that I would be childlish in the future if I would ask you for this information again" for the same reason that I've never done so in the first place.

I would appreciate it if you allow this message to be posted. My previous post got deleted (even by you, or by another moderator, or by mistake).

I hope all the missunderstandings are now solved and thank you for your nice work in this forum.
Old 22-May-22, 14:17
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts

Dear Soulmate, i didn't delete any posting. But i understand that your was not bad... in reality you tried to help...

I have to say, that in the moment this girl has stopped any activity... she is not sure to get in again... also she speaks only swiss german and german, bo english, french or italian.
Old 22-May-22, 20:47
Points: 3,791, Level: 25 Points: 3,791, Level: 25 Points: 3,791, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Then I am very happy that everything is solved!
(What do you mean with "bo english...." ? I didn't quite understand the "bo"
Old 26-Jul-22, 12:58
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quite a few more additions to group A - wrestlers who beat me in both arms-
Strongtallcurvygirl from Dubai , Anika,Diana, Dom from Prague. The list is quite long now…
It was pretty fast and easy for all of the new entrants. I’d still rank Amazon Annie as the #1 I’ve met.

One entrant to group E (I won both arms)- Julie Silvero from Prague.
Old 27-Jul-22, 21:22
Points: 6,296, Level: 33 Points: 6,296, Level: 33 Points: 6,296, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I thought I had posted in this thread already, but apparently not. So I want to mention the two biggest surprises both ways - the one who wasn't anywhere as good as expected, and one who was way better than expected.

First, on the "underwhelming" side of things - Amelia Hernandez. I met her back in 1998, 2-3 weeks after what turned out to be her last contest (Jan Tana Classic). If you've seen the off-season portion of her second WPW video (327), she looked about like that. Huge arms, of course, and I figured I'd have no chance - I assumed she would just toy with me. It turned out to be an almost completely even match. She did beat me with each arm, but just barely.

I suppose I might add in a second one here - Coco Crush. I wasn't necessarily expecting her to win, but I beat her incredibly easily - by far the easiest win I've had in a session.

So, now the other end of the spectrum, and really a much bigger surprise - Ms. Vanity Sin. I posted something about this in another thread a while back, but I'll go into more detail here. Ms. V is a domme who used to live in Las Vegas (she relocated to Texas a year or two back) - 5'4", 115 lbs. She's certainly fit, but not visibly muscular. When I first met her (2014), she listed "light wrestling" as part of her repertoire on her web site, but not arm wrestling. When we were setting things up via email, I figured what the heck, I'll mention it anyway. Prior to this, my most recent session AW experience had been with Jen Scarpetta (5'6", 160 at the time) maybe about a year earlier - we tied with one arm, and Jen narrowly won with the other. So naturally, I figured Ms. V wouldn't offer much competition, but it might be fun anyway. In the email, I suggested that I was OK with "dirty tricks" - say, if she decided to put her foot in my groin or something like that if she needed to level the playing field.

Ms. V didn't respond at all in her email about the arm wrestling, and I had figured it probably wasn't going to happen. Which was fine - I figured we'd just get into other things. When she arrived, we chatted for a few minutes about my interests, session history, and so forth. Then sort of out of the blue (we had not discussed arm wrestling at this point) she put her arm on a small table in the room's sitting area, and looked at me with a smile, obviously challenging me to a match. Clearly, she had read the email. I got another chair in position. It looked like she wasn't going to try any dirty tricks (the table was in the way)! Of course, I'm fully expecting to win at this point, and I'm figuring I'll try to be a gentleman and not slam her arm down hard or anything like that.

We lock hands; she makes sure I'm not getting an advantage with unfair wrist position or anything. So clearly, she's done this before. Then we start on 3. I start off a little easy, and it's clear right away that I need to push harder. My first reaction is, "wow, not bad". I'm gradually pushing harder and harder. Next thought is "she's stronger than I expected", then a second or so later, I've gotten to "she's really strong, this might actually be tough". Then after another couple of seconds, I'm up to 100% effort. Our arms haven't moved at all, and my arm is shaking a bit from the effort; hers is rock solid. Now reality sets in, and I'm thinking "wow, she's stronger than me...I'm going to lose". All of this had taken maybe 10 seconds or so.

Until that point, my eyes had been focused on our hands, but then I happened to glance up at her face. She was staring at me with a very confident, broad grin, and absolutely no sign of effort. Among other things, it was clear she knew exactly what was going through my head. And at this point, I realize that it's not just that she's going to win - she's toying with me. She let me push in vain a little longer, and then with the same effortless look, she started slowly and steadily pushing me back, allowing plenty of opportunity for the humiliation to really soak in. Obviously, I was totally stunned. Just her winning would have been surprising enough, but doing it in such an overwhelming and dominating way was a total shock. We went with the other arm, and then another time or two with each arm again. Needless to say, it was the same result every time - I was just totally outclassed. For what it's worth, when we got into fantasy wrestling later, I found out that she was strong all around...I had no chance there either.

Things like this sometimes make me wonder if I've started getting weaker as I get older. I mean, was Ms. V really that good, or am I just losing it? But then just yesterday actually, I sessioned with Amazon Nikki. We arm wrestled early in the session, and she did beat me. However, I think I gave her a respectable match - I thought it seemed like she had to give it a decent effort.

So I think the bottom line is simply that Ms. V was just WAY better than I could have ever expected.

Added after 10 minutes:

Figured I should add a few pics, since Ms. V isn't all that well known on these forums.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CcnhNVkUYAAN_fS.jpg (191.0 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 693f088452889b2e.jpg (1.46 MB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg B4raM1CCAAAqDmp.jpg (90.4 KB, 70 views)

Last edited by biffer; 27-Jul-22 at 21:22.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biffer For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jul-22, 14:57
Points: 6,296, Level: 33 Points: 6,296, Level: 33 Points: 6,296, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I hesitated to post about arm wrestling with Ms. V. And sure enough, I got a PM saying more or less, "you must be really weak to lose to a 115 lb. girl, no way she could beat me because I outweigh her". Truly spoken like someone who has never done any sessions.

Well, I mentioned four other women in that post - Amelia Hernandez, Coco Crush, Jen Scarpetta, and Amazon Nikki. I doubt anyone would argue that all of them "look stronger" than Ms. V. And as I said, to varying degrees, I did somewhat better against all of them - I beat Coco easily, was virtually dead even with Jen, and was fairly close to even with Amelia. The Nikki match was more one-sided, but she was definitely exerting herself, and didn't just slam my arm down. I've arm wrestled a number of other women in sessions - among others, Christa Bauch, Karla Nelsen, Lisa Moordigian, Emery Miller, and Lora Ottenad. I'd said that Lora, who is without question the strongest woman I've met (and not just at arm wrestling...just freaky strong all around), was the only one of that bunch that definitely beat me more easily than Ms. V (a couple of the others were probably close).

Part of the problem is that a lot of people can't get away from the misconception that big biceps = good arm wrestler. And that's why I posted also that Amelia was a surprise - not nearly as good as I expected (her scissors on the other hand, were INCREDIBLY strong). It's easy to think "just look at her arms, of course she's a good arm wrestler". But it just doesn't work that way.

Sort of related to the thread title, several other non BB women have turned out to be much better than expected. And I'd say that two in particular were better than most of the bodybuilder types. But I'm not about to get into that now, because I'm sure I'll just get similar "I'm calling BS" replies.

I mean, yeah, it was a surprise that Ms. V beat me so easily. In a thread called "MOST SURPRISING arm wrestlers", that's the whole point...

Last edited by biffer; 29-Jul-22 at 00:24.
The Following User Says Thank You to biffer For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jul-22, 15:37
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"you must be really weak to lose to a 115 lb. girl, no way she could beat me because I outweigh her". Truly spoken like someone who has never done any sessions.
99% of the time that's someone trying to get off on you telling them how easily they'd be beaten by a 115lb girl, teenage girl, girl at McDonalds, etc. See how quickly it goes from "No way, I curl 50s," to "Tell me more, daddy".

I recall a top female armwrestler saying one of the few women who ever beat her was a fashion model .. I can believe it .. Some will say armwrestling is all technique, but it's not a bad measure of natural strength, and it varies a lot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-22, 10:37
Points: 2,348, Level: 19 Points: 2,348, Level: 19 Points: 2,348, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

There are many factors that make a good arm wrestler. Size and strength can obviously help. On average a 225 lb avid weightlifter will beat a 125 lb non-weight lifter of course. But it's not always that simple. Skill, form, technique definitely play a factor. As well as experience. It is a sport after all and like any sport there is a science to it. Grip strength, body mechanics, arm type, quickness, they all come in play as well. Just go on YouTube and watch some arm wrestling videos. All different size people of all different genders wrestling aother people of all different size and genders. Just cuz someone is bigger or more muscular or a certain gender doesn't mean they win.

I've been fortunate to arm wrestle a bunch of different women over the years. I've beat a few female bodybuilders but also lost to several. Same thing with the fitness size girls. Same thing even with some 'skinnier' models just like the previous poster posted. You never know just based on the size. But the one thing I do know is you never want to judge the book by the cover and underestimate a girl. That's the one who very well might just be a natural at arm wrestling or have a high level of skill and experience at it despite her smaller size and body type.

My most surprising wasn't necessarily A surprise. Because she was an athletic girl who had extensive background in cheerleading. And I'm not talking rah rah cheerleading. I'm talking the competitive fly through the air, train all the time, , acrobatic stuff that requires a lot of skill strength, and gymnastic ability. I've dated a fee gymnasts actually and I'm telling you right now they are legit! Initially I'd beat her cuz I had a fairly significant size and weightlifting strength advantage. And some exp in arm wrestling. But She was a competitive and driven girl so she went out and had a friend teach her the technique and skill. And damn it once she got that experience, combining that skill with her natural strength and speed, she beat me. Not really a surprise given her talents and background. But somewhat a Sur prise given our size difference. The difficult part was than having a girl friend that could beat me in arm wrestling. Thankfully she was chill about it. And coming from a background as a high-level athlete she had the attitude that if I train hard yeah I'm going to beat you. So she didn't rub it in my face... too much!

Last edited by glenron; 29-Jul-22 at 10:46.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glenron For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-22, 15:28
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Adding to what I said in post 195, I did have a session with Tapered Physique now, and although she'd be in Group E because I managed to win on both sides, she'd be among the ones who'd be near the top of that group I think, on the right arm anyway. Possibly close with Raven on that side, although on the left just going on my experiences maybe not quite as good/difficult as Venom was (although having less attempts) so probably easily top 5 of Group E on the right but maybe not top 5 of Group E on the left.

Talking of surprising though, I didn't really expect to lose at leg wrestling (especially as it was right leg vs right leg) but I did! We tried some scissor demonstrations/escape attempts and her legs were pretty strong doing that too!