Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Aug-20, 10:37
Points: 3,982, Level: 26 Points: 3,982, Level: 26 Points: 3,982, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Session experiences from sugar daddy dating sites

After seeing a recent thread about this on here, I was motivated to try myself. The experiences have been overwhelmingly positive, with one hilariously bad result.

The Setup

I searched for athletic looking girls on Seeking, mostly messaging women that say that they are personal trainers. I message them saying that I want them to flex for me while I touch their muscles, and then to do some tests of strength to feel how strong they are, and then some light wrestling. I make it clear that there is no expectation of nudity (just lingerie) or sex. I offer $200, and we meet at a bar for a drink first, and then go over to my place.

My experience in one area has been completely different from the other gentleman that posted about this, who stated that he tends to stay away from the young ones. I emailed several women, and most of the ones in their late 20's or 30's wanted more than $200. While I was able to get several early 20's women to agree under my original offer.

Me

This may have a large impact on your experience doing this, as all of the women wanted to see my pictures (I made them private) and we'd hang out at the bar and talk for at least an hour. I am a mid 30's tall and well built man, fairly charming - I am able to fairly easily meet women in organic situations like bars.

I also have dated many muscular women that I have met the traditional way (bars, tinder etc), but to be honest I have not been too successful exploring these kinks with them. They will basically entertain it for a few minutes and then initiate sex. So I figure, this way, for less money than I usually spend on two dates (drinks, dinner etc) with the women I meet normally, I can dedicate the entire time we spend to my kink, with no strings attached!

First girl

She was a 22 year old bodybuilder/personal trainer. She was a cute light skinned black girl, 5'9 and about 170lbs. Had an incredible natural body, with large real boobs, thick quads, 6-pack, and a truly incredible really big ass. There were some communication issues on the day of the meet, but ultimately I picked her up at her place. She was awkward and very nervous. I was able to get her more comfortable at the bar with some conversation, and we went back to my place. When she changed into lingerie my jaw dropped....incredible body! She was a little shy/uncomfortable with the muscle worship, which surprised me because she had tons of flexing pictures on her social media. We switched to wrestling, which she actually enjoyed. She was very competitive about it, but I was able to pin her her easily (which she also seemed to enjoy). We switched to her putting me in holds and me escaping, and then scissoring (which she said she's done to other guys before when theyd playfight). I enjoyed the scissoring, as even though she could not submit me, her tensed thighs and ass felt incredible.

We wrapped up and as I was driving her home I could tell she was into me. So a couple days later I hit her up and asked if she wanted to hang out traditionally (without me paying lol). She did, and we've been regularly hanging out for the last month - sometimes normal dates, sometimes more akin to booty calls.

The Second

I met her a couple of days ago. She was a 23 year old Volleyball player. 5'11, around 150 lbs. Small perky boobs, long thick legs, small but toned and hard biceps. Extremely pretty face. We also met up at a bar, and we immediately hit it off in conversation. When went back to my place, she made it clear that she doesn't know much about flexing but wants to learn, and is thinking of competing in figure. With little direction, she was very good with the muscle worship, asking me to touch her various muscles and asking me how they felt. She was naturally very sensual. I enjoyed the muscle worship so much that we didn't even get to the wrestling.

We wrapped up, and she asked if she could see me again. I told her it would have to be under "normal" circumstances (not paying her) and she agreed. Although we have not hung out again, yet.

The bad experience

I had messaged another personal trainer, and we had started discussing setting up a meet, and then she went dark. Then, a few days later, this woman that I have been seeing (and that I really like) texted me and asked me if I use that site. FUCK! Turns out they are friends, and the woman I had been seeing was telling this girl about me and she realized it is me. I didn't lie to her about it, and told her everything (we are not exclusive), and she actually took it well, and she has still been seeing me. I put a little more identifying information on my profile than I should have, but, nonetheless, this can be a cautionary tale to those of you that do need absolute discretion.

Last edited by blee0000; 06-Aug-20 at 10:54.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to blee0000 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-20, 20:25
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session experiences from sugar daddy dating sites

I have also used Secret Benefits with great success. Look up my post history to read about it, if you wish.

I always ask each girl where they heard about this site. Many will tell me that another girl told them about it. Often they end up joining close to the same time. So that is another way to experience “trouble” when “hunting” these girls.
Some know each other.

Enjoyed your experiences.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-20, 20:36
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blee0000 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The bad experience

I had messaged another personal trainer, and we had started discussing setting up a meet, and then she went dark. Then, a few days later, this woman that I have been seeing (and that I really like) texted me and asked me if I use that site. FUCK! Turns out they are friends, and the woman I had been seeing was telling this girl about me and she realized it is me. I didn't lie to her about it, and told her everything (we are not exclusive), and she actually took it well, and she has still been seeing me. I put a little more identifying information on my profile than I should have, but, nonetheless, this can be a cautionary tale to those of you that do need absolute discretion.

Rule: "Don't date women with friends."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-20, 00:01
Points: 3,982, Level: 26 Points: 3,982, Level: 26 Points: 3,982, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Following that rule would have certainly saved me from some aggravation over the years!
Old 07-Aug-20, 00:07
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts