Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Dec-20, 18:59
Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: hairy women

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAnKzZ [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can't stand hairy women. We don't have so many years of human history behind us to not even know how to take care of our bodies. I think this should be particularly important for women. And women who are just too lazy to shave don't have to do it. but then they shouldn't be surprised if you no longer feel drawn to them. I am a man and I shave too. no matter if winter or without relationship.
So a quick history lesson since you've brought up "years of human history." Women shaving body hair is an extremely new thing in human history. It's just about 100 years old and was started, because Gillette was looking for a way to sell more razors so they started a campaign to encourage women to get rid of that "unwanted hair" which previously to that point in human history, had not been a thing that anyone cared about, but you know, capitalism has to eat.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-20, 19:28
Points: 2,477, Level: 20 Points: 2,477, Level: 20 Points: 2,477, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So a quick history lesson since you've brought up "years of human history." Women shaving body hair is an extremely new thing in human history. It's just about 100 years old and was started, because Gillette was looking for a way to sell more razors so they started a campaign to encourage women to get rid of that "unwanted hair" which previously to that point in human history, had not been a thing that anyone cared about, but you know, capitalism has to eat.
Gillette was looking for a way to sell more razors? Well last year they sure thought they sold enough by starting to create misogynistic commercials. But that's a topic for a different thread and forum. But apart from that you are right.

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbastard [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But having some natural hair around the pu**y is absolutely essential for me. In any wrestling setting if there is a little see-through or a little poking out, there is nothing sexier. I almost never see it. So it's kind of a holy grail for me
Amen - to that I can add almost nothing, except the attempt to expand Al Pacino's metaphor from the movie "scent of a women".:The passport to heaven should be beautifully decorated.

Last edited by mvsf_user25718; 09-Dec-20 at 19:28.
Old 10-Dec-20, 08:10
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Depends on anyone's taste.

My first sexual experiences with this fetish were with other kids when I was around 12 or 13. I didn't feel anything towards them and I didn't want to build a link between arousal and other males. As soon as we started developing more masculine features (such as bodily hair), I stopped doing it.

And so, I dislike women with masculine features such as being ripped, bodily hair of flat chested.

I also have this thing for armpits. Not the odor or sweat, but the shape of them between the deltoid and the sideboob. And shaven armpits are the best looking IMHO.

With the pubis it's a different thing. I was never attracted to it, hairy or not, but a completely shaven one freaks me.
Old 11-Dec-20, 04:14
Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

I don't like hairy women. First I thought it's an industry standard to shave since most of them are. But I started scene unshaved models/wrestlers in videos. I like to see every visible part of a woman's body shaved. Now I even mention it as a condition, when I order custom videos and having sessions. I feel little uncomfortable to put that in my order, but I think if I spend that much money on a video, It's fair to ask that.

But I strongly think shaved body of a model must be an industry standard. I shouldn't have to ask for that. If you need them hairy only, you have to ask for it. What do you guys think?

What is the producers opinion about this? Do you think it should be a standard? If a model appear unshaved in visible parts, do you shoot as she is? If a custom video customer, complains about it, Do you argue he didn't mention about it? Or will you ask from the customer before you shoot?
Old 12-Dec-20, 17:01
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Tufts of 1-inch long hair originating anywhere below her scalp are never okay. However there's a certain contrast found in an attractive woman who's applied makeup, smells good etc and is unshaved, in that context I don't hate it.
Old 14-May-22, 02:08
Points: 607, Level: 9 Points: 607, Level: 9 Points: 607, Level: 9
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%

I love valkryi, and I very much admire hairy women, It really takes a certain sort of self confidence to be out in the world without shaving. I have had the good fortune to meet and be involved with a few women who didn't shave. Any was someone said to each their own
The Following User Says Thank You to baltonic For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-22, 05:35
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

For me personally, hairy women are a huge turn off. Although I can overlook a little leg hair or arm hair, if the girl looks like she has Don King in a headlock....forget it!

Old 14-May-22, 12:06
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

It's funny how divided this topic is.

Valkyree Jaine (I looked her up on twitter) - that's a bit much for me. Not judging, just not my taste.

I love Aralia.

And the new session-girl / dominatrix Lila Nix

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And Niki in the movie get shorty - 100% yes it works for me. Not sure how to take an IMBD image and make it download friendly.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

But to me, hairy pits can be crazy-sexy. I lean trimmed and neat, not untrimmed though.
The Following User Says Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-22, 20:41
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I have had a mad attraction to females with hairy forearms for as long as I can remember. Not a fan of hair anywhere else, armpits, face, legs etc... But some nice soft peach fuzz on her forearms is one of the biggest things I look for in a session girl. I have sessioned with several girls that have a lot of forearm hair. Some were recommended by posters on this very board. Having a girl with hairy arms putting me in a tight sleeperhold is my biggest fetish...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-24, 09:13
Points: 464, Level: 7 Points: 464, Level: 7 Points: 464, Level: 7
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Of course every guy has different preferences but I want to say that some women have high levels of testosterone so they are quite hairy and shaving daily might not be an option. Anyway it would be nice if we have more men who love strong hairy women
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amandabull For This Useful Post: