Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jan-22, 17:14
Points: 12,033, Level: 47 Points: 12,033, Level: 47 Points: 12,033, Level: 47
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,807 Times in 159 Posts
Default Aiden's Headscissor Practice Dummies

(This story was a commission. It's a maledom one. It's connected to 'amateur scissors vs pro' but you don't have to have read that to 'get it' ahaha. If you're interested in getting a commission just message me~)

Mia and Amber made their way through the gym to the private room in the back. It was near closing time, so there weren’t many people there. But they still attracted stares, as two gorgeous girls in their 20s tend to do. Amber was wearing a sports bra and yoga pants. Mia was wearing even less. A sports bra and skintight shorts that ended right where her tight ass did.

“This is your first time, right?” asked Mia.

Amber nodded.

“Ooh, exciting. Just relax. You don’t need to do much, really. Aiden will tell you what to do.”

Amber nodded again. “Okay…”

When they stepped into the private room, Aiden was already there. Aiden was the highest ranked wrestler in their little gym league. Scissors were something of a specialty of his. Mia and Amber were both in the league as well. They had each had a few matches. Nothing major. Mia had been in much longer than Amber. Both had volunteered to help Aiden practice that night.

Aiden was looking at his phone while doing leg raises on a machine. He was moving a lot of weight without looking like he was really trying. When he noticed his two practice partners enter, he stood up.

“Oh, you’re here. Thanks for coming, Mia and… what’s your name again?”

“Uh, A-Amber.”

Amber was immediately flustered. She had never seen Aiden in person. She had only watched his matches on stream. Seeing him in person was quite different. He was tall and pale, with long dark hair. Some of it was tied back, some of it fell down to his shoulders. He was all lean muscle, with very defined abs and an adonis belt that pointed right down to the biggest package Amber had ever seen. The only thing he was wearing was a small, white pair of Calvin Klein briefs. His bulge immediately drew her eyes, as well as Mia’s.

Aiden sat down on the mat. “I’ll start with you…”

Amber got down and rested the back of her head against Aiden’s crotch like Mia had told her to do on the way to the gym. Mia currently looked a little jealous.

Amber could feel Aiden’s massive package against the back of her head. He slid his legs around her neck and started to scissor her, squeezing his powerful thigh muscles.

“D-Do you want me to try and get out, or…?” Amber asked.

Aiden responded without looking down at her. He was already back on his phone. “No… it would just be a waste of your energy. I mean, there’s no way you could actually escape…”

Amber quickly realized that he was right. Aiden started to squeeze harder… and harder… and harder… slowly constricting his thighs tighter around her neck. After a few seconds of this, Amber could not breathe at all.

Mia, who was looking down at the two of them, made eye contact with Amber and tapped her hip. It took a second for this message to process in Amber’s oxygen deprived brain. She had forgotten about tapping. She was too distracted by Aiden’s thighs. It didn’t help that his package was pressing harder into her head either.

Amber tapped on Aiden’s thigh. As soon as she did, he eased up, slowly unflexing his legs until she could breathe normally. Then he started to squeeze again. It was just like he was doing reps of an exercise. Only there was a person being used as equipment.

Mia, who felt a little left out, was laying down on her side next to Aiden on the mat. She was running her hand over his well defined chest and abs. She felt the grooves of his abs with her fingers and traced his adonis belt.

“I saw your last match. I’m surprised they even let her on the mat with you. I mean, you totally destroyed her,” said Mia as she continued to feel him up.

Aiden was more interested in his phone than her comments or her hands all over his pale muscles. “I know…”

Amber, meanwhile, had tapped a few more times and survived a couple more of his scissor reps. It was as though he knew right when to ease up to stop her from passing out. He seemed to know her limits better than she did. She almost couldn’t believe that she was finally getting a chance to feel Aiden’s scissors for herself.

“So when’s my turn?” asked Mia.

“Hmm, well I guess I should do arms too…”

Mia eagerly offered her neck up to Aiden. “Perfect.”

Aiden set down his phone and took her neck in his arms, putting her throat right into the crook of his elbow. It was like a rear naked choke, only his legs were too busy choking out someone else to contribute.

Aiden slowly and gradually tightened his hold around Mia’s neck until she couldn’t breathe at all, and she would tap. It was just like what he was doing to Amber with his thighs. He effortlessly practiced on both of his squeeze toys at the same time. The only sound in the room was the occasional tapping on his body, and some squeaks on the mat.

Mia seemed to have more stamina than Amber. She could go much longer without tapping. She would let herself get to her absolute limit before gently tapping on Aiden’s forearm, politely requesting to be allowed to breathe again. Meanwhile, down below, Amber was tapping much more frequently. Amber was new to all this. Aiden’s thighs were also a lot stronger than his arms.

Amber tapped, and Aiden relaxed his scissors. Only this time, he didn’t start squeezing again.

“Roll over,” he said.

“I could take over for her, Aiden, if you’re switching holds. I-“ Mia was soon prevented from continuing to talk due to lack of air. Aiden ignored her.

Mia rolled over obediently and her job as Aiden’s personal squeeze toy continued. Only now it was slightly different. Now she was being simultaneously choked by Aiden’s pale thighs and smothered by his enormous bulge. Most of her face was now covered by the bulge in his small, tight briefs. She was forced to try and breathe through the thin fabric. She could feel that he was only somewhat hard, but it was still so big and heavy resting on her face like this. She couldn’t believe how much bigger he looked in person. Aiden was way bigger than her boyfriend. Her boyfriend who definitely didn’t know she was here.

Amber didn’t last long in this new hold, and his reps got shorter since she had to tap much more often. Mia was starting to look quite jealous of the position Amber was in. She looked down Aiden’s long, lean, muscular body while he casually choked her. She would much rather be the one with her face stuffed into Aiden’s crotch. She appreciated the view of Aiden’s abs, but would really rather be down between his thighs. She wouldn’t have even brought Amber along if she knew it meant less attention for her.

Amber stroked Aiden’s forearm. “You know I like it better down there, Aiden…”

Aiden squeezed her throat shut. She tapped. He released her.

“Hmm… well, okay. I’ll scissor you too then. At the same time.”

Aiden released Amber too. Although his legs were no longer holding her in place, she continued to just lay there with her face in his package. It took her a few seconds to remember where she was, and what was happening. She had been in a twilight realm between consciousness and unconsciousness for a few minutes.

“Roll over again,” Aiden instructed.

“O-Oh, okay. So you’re done with this one…?” asked Amber.

“For now.”

Amber nodded and rolled over. She would rather have his bulge smothering her face than propping up the back of her head. But she wasn’t about to disobey Aiden.

Mia moved to join her and started to lean back so that her head would be resting on Amber’s head.

“No. Turn around,” ordered Aiden.

Amber started to turn around so that she could face his crotch again. Aiden rolled his eyes and stopped her by placing a hand on her head.

“No, not you…”

“Oh, sorry…”

Mia turned around. Now she was facing her friend.

For once, Aiden looked mildly interested in what was happening to his squeezetoys. “Yes, like that…”

He flexed his thighs, squeezing both of their necks at the same time. It also forced their faces together. Mia and Amber’s faces were squished together. Their lips met. This made it even more difficult to breathe, as they were essentially smothering each other with their faces. It also made them both very, very confused. Neither really thought they were even bicurious, but now their lips were locked together and they were very turned on.

Amber totally forgot about tapping. It was too much for her. Aiden’s package getting harder against the back of her skull and the base of her neck. Her friend’s soft, smooth lips against her own. Aiden’s thighs slowly squeezing her throat. Luckily for her, Mia remembered that tapping was a thing and softly, politely tapped on Aiden’s hip.

Except for the first time, Aiden didn’t ease up. He just kept squeezing and squeezing. Even Mia, who was experienced, started to panic a little. She tapped harder. Aiden kept ignoring her and constricting tighter and tighter, forcing her to kiss her friend harder and deeper. Mia stopped tapping and tugged on Aiden’s waistband, a sort of last ditch effort to ask for mercy. Both girls passed out.

Amber woke up to a sight that she definitely didn’t expect. Aiden was sitting on a bench, looking at his phone again. Her friend Mia, who must have woken up before her, was on her hands and knees, kissing his feet. She even started to suck on his individual toes, licking everywhere. Amber didn’t know her friend was into this. But Aiden was just such an adonis that somehow she wasn’t that surprised that Mia would want to worship every inch of him. Mia started to lick between Aiden’s toes.

Aiden noticed that Amber was awake. “Oh, you’re awake. Are you okay to keep going, or do I need to get another practice dummy for the rest of the night?”

“N-No, I’m fine. I want to keep going.”

“Good. Now get up onto your knees…”

Last edited by headscissorfiction; 03-Jan-22 at 17:44.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissor, maledom