Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Feb-22, 22:07
Points: 12,031, Level: 47 Points: 12,031, Level: 47 Points: 12,031, Level: 47
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,806 Times in 159 Posts
Default Cheerleader Tries Wrestling, Learns Lesson

Part 1

(This story was a commission. If you're interested in commissions, let me know. Also this is a maledom one, I'll ruin the surprise since I know it's not everyone's thing ahaha)

Scarlett closed the door to her locker and looked in the mirror. She looked hot and she knew she looked hot. They didn’t hire people who weren’t hot to cheerlead at these matches. She was wearing a small, American flag bikini. It was fitting, because she would be cheering on the American competitor in this match. It was also literally fitting because it showed off her ample cleavage, curvy body, wide hips, and juicy ass. Nobody could really blame her for checking herself out in the mirror for a little bit longer than was necessary.

Her friend Kirsten, who was wearing the same thing, entered with an annoyed look.

“Well, it’s cancelled.”

Scarlet looked surprised. “Wait, what? Really?”

“Yeah. Our boy sprained his ankle or something. They’re calling off the match.”

“But there’s, like, people here and everything. We can’t just not have a match.”

“We can,” Kirsten looked confused by her own comment, “I mean… we can’t. And we won’t.”

“I’ll do it.”

Kirsten looked even more confused now. “You’ll do what? Cheerlead in front of an empty mat that doesn’t have two men wrestling on it?”

“No. I’ll wrestle.”

Kirsten just laughed. “You? What? You’re going to wrestle Brazil’s guy?”

“Yes. I know it won’t be official or whatever. But it could be like an exhibition match,” said Scarlett. She stopped looking at her curvy body in the mirror and finally actually looked at her friend and fellow bikini-clad cheerleader.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea? I mean, I don’t want you to get hurt or something.”

Scarlett smiled. “You should be more worried about him getting hurt. I’m going to win.”

Now Kirsten looked at her like she was really crazy. “Uh, what?”

“Yeah. I take BJJ classes, you know. And I’m good.”

“Yeah, but he’s like… a professional. And you know the ‘B’ in ‘BJJ’ stands for ‘Brazil’, right? I’m sure he’s really good.”

Scarlett shrugs. “It doesn’t matter where he’s from. Plus, he’ll never expect me to be good. So I’ll have the element of surprise.”

“I don’t know…”

“Will you go ask them if I can? Please? Hurry, before they take everything down.”

Kirsten sighed. “Fine, fine…”

Kirsten leaves, still pretty much convinced that Scarlett is crazy. Scarlett went back to looking in the mirror and messing with her hair. She was convinced that she was going to shock everyone and win. She was very, very wrong. But she wouldn’t realize this until a little bit later.

“Hey man, really sorry you had to bail. Hopefully next time…”

Ravi, her opponent, walked in. He looked surprised to see a gorgeous woman in an American flag bikini instead of his male opponent.

“Oh. Hello,” he couldn’t help but look her over, “You’re one of the cheerleaders, right?”

“I’m also your new opponent.”

He laughed. “What?”

“You heard me.”

“You’re wrestling me?” Ravi looked like he didn’t know if she was joking or not.

“Yeah. So don’t go anywhere.”

Ravi stepped closer to her. They were about the same height. Maybe he was an inch or so taller. He had a caramel tan, a strong jaw, and thick, black hair that fell down to his shoulders. “Listen… if you want to spend some time with me, there’s plenty of ways to do that without me having to choke you out. Unless you’re into that, of course…”

Scarlett rolls her eyes. “Is this what you tell your male opponents too?”

Ravi smiles at her joke. “Maybe I do. There’s a good bar pretty close by.”

Kirsten enters. “Well, you did it, Scarlett. They’re actually letting you do it,” she turns to Ravi. “This is your new opponent, by the way. The exhibition match starts in ten minutes.”

Ravi looks pleasantly surprised. He gives Scarlett’s body another once over with his eyes. “I’ve never done a mixed match before. I think this should be fun.”

“You might not think it’s fun when you’re tapping out,” said Scarlett.

Ravi just laughed. “I guess we’ll see.”

---

Scarlett steps onto the mat, still wearing her American flag bikini. She waves to her boyfriend, a skinny white boy sitting high up in the stands. It wasn’t a huge crowd, but it was enough to make Scarlett feel like she was on the big stage now. Her boyfriend waved back. He didn’t look nearly as enthusiastic as she did.

Ravi steps onto the mat. He was now wearing what the usual attire was for these matches, which was a speedo with their home country’s flag on the front. In Ravi’s case, that meant a Brazilian flag right over his bulge. The rest was black.

He had a nice body, Scarlett thought. She had expected this, of course, but it was different seeing him mostly naked up close on the mat. He wasn’t hugely muscular or anything like that. He was built more like a swimmer or a runner. He was lean muscle all over, with a set of abs that Scarlett could definitely appreciate.

“I assume you know the rules, right?” Ravi asked, “I mean, you’ve watched a lot of matches, since you’re a cheerleader.”

“Best of 5. First to 3 tap outs. Or knock outs.”

“Okay, so you’re not totally clueless. It’s good that you know about tapping out.”

They met up in the center of the mat. The crowd cheered. The crowd minus Scarlett’s boyfriend, that is.

Scarlett was immediately surprised by how strong Ravi was. She could feel him beginning to overpower her. She struggled to push back at all, quickly finding out that the gap between them was a lot bigger than she thought it would be.

Ravi wrapped his tan, muscular arms around her back and held her tightly against him in a bear hug. This had the incredible added bonus of squishing her large, soft breasts against his chest. He couldn’t help but glance down and see how they looked pressed up against him, almost spilling out of her stars and stripes top.

All the air was being squeezed out of Scarlett’s lungs. She let out an involuntary gasp.

“This isn’t even a real hold. I’m just giving you a hug before we really start the match.”

Scarlett tried to push off of him but couldn’t. As he started to hug her tighter and tighter against him, it felt like her spine was being bent out of shape. Her front was glued to his. She could feel his toned, muscular body pressed up against hers.

The crowd, apart from the boyfriend, let the two know that they were loving this exhibition match so far.

“We could have just hugged without having to do a whole match.”

“Y-You got lucky…”

“Are you sure about that?”

Ravi hugged her tighter. Now there was real pressure against her back, and she could only just barely breathe. Scarlett was taken back slightly by how strong Ravi had turned out to be. There was nothing she could do but tap now. But before she could, he let go.

“Like I said, that wasn’t even really a hold. That was more like a warm up.”

Scarlett, struggling to regain her composure and breathe, fell down onto her knees in front of him. Ravi helped her not collapse onto the mat by holding her head with both hands.

“Let’s move on to a real hold. If we’re going to do this exhibition match, we might as well give the crowd a show. People paid money to be here, after all.”

“W-Wait…”

“Wait?” Ravi started to push her head down. “I’m afraid it doesn’t work like that, cheerleader.”

Ravi guided her head between his bare thighs and locked her into a standing headscissor. Now she was on her knees and her neck was stuck between his legs. She was on all fours in her red, white and blue bikini in the center of the mat in front of everyone. Including her boyfriend.

“T-This is all you have?” said Scarlett, attempting to sound defiant even though she didn’t really feel that defiant right now.

“No,” said Ravi before he started to actually squeeze her neck with his thighs.

This made Scarlett reach up to grab his legs with her hands. The crowd was loving it. She was not. She felt like she was trapped in a vice, being slowly put to sleep just a few minutes into the match she had specifically requested.

Kirsten just shook her head from the sidelines.

“How’s that?” asked Ravi.

Scarlett didn’t have enough air to respond. She pulled at the thighs that were choking her out. But she couldn’t even get him off-balance. She was trapped on her knees and wasn’t going anywhere without his permission. Her ass, very little of which was covered by her bikini, was in the air for the crowd.

Again, before she could reach her limit and tap, Ravi let her go. This time she couldn’t even stay on her knees. She collapsed onto her back, desperate for air, chest heaving.

Ravi didn’t look like he had used any energy reducing her to a gasping puddle of curves on the mat. It hadn’t been very difficult for him to dominate her like this. He hadn’t known what to expect going into this, but as he looked down at Scarlett, he realized that he was really enjoying this exhibition. His usual skilled, male opponents had an annoying tendency of fighting back and sometimes even winning. In fact, his American opponent for today was supposed to be pretty good. But Scarlett wasn’t pretty good. She was a soft, sexy practice dummy that he could do whatever he wanted to. Well, whatever he wanted to within reason. But maybe after the match things could get more interesting if he played his cards right.

Ravi straddled her flat stomach. He kept most of his weight off of her so that she could breathe. But he was sitting on her enough so that she could feel his package resting on her. She could feel that he was starting to get aroused.

“Listen,” he said, “We don’t actually have to do all three rounds. It’s not like this is a real match. It’s just an exhibition. Why don’t you tap out, we both smile for the crowd, and then go somewhere where there’s less people watching.”

“I have a boyfriend, you know.”

“How much of a boyfriend?”

“And you haven’t even won one round yet.”

Ravi stretched out on top of her body, grabbing hold of her wrists and pinning them firmly to the mat. “You’re right. I should at least make you tap once before we wrap this up.”

He entwined his legs around hers in a grapevine. “You’re a cheerleader, so you should be able to do the splits, right?”

He started to stretch out her legs wider and wider. Scarlett soon realized that being stretched out by Ravi’s muscular legs was not the same as doing the splits. Her thighs started to burn. He had total control, and could just keep spreading her out inch by inch.

With her hands trapped, there was nothing Scarlett could really do to resist other than squirm helplessly underneath his lean, muscular body. She thought about her boyfriend’s skinny, weak body in comparison. Then she tried to stop thinking about that. Because they were about the same height, Ravi’s bulge was pressing down into her crotch. Right against the star covered bikini bottom she was wearing. She could feel him getting harder against her, pressing more into her. He hadn’t looked especially well endowed before. But as he became more aroused, she realized that he was in fact quite hung. She started to mentally compare that to her boyfriend as well. It was much harder not to think about that…

“I knew you’d be flexible, but I’m impressed. Most guys don’t even hold out this long.”

Ravi was really starting to enjoy the feeling he had dominating her body like this. He should do more matches against women. He could really get used to this.

“You can’t tap since I have your hands, so you can just tell me that you submit.”

Ravi looked down into her eyes. She looked more annoyed with herself than anything. She wiggled her fingers to signal a tap, too embarrassed to voice her surrender.

“Come on…”

The pain in her inner thighs was becoming too much for her. “I give.”

“There you go.”

Ravi got up off of her. It took Scarlett a little longer to get up. The ref directed them each to their corner of the mat, where there was now a little stool waiting for them to take a seat on.

Ravi really didn’t need a break, but he sat down and someone brought him some water anyway.

Scarlett really did need a break, but she tried to pretend that she didn’t. Kirsten came up to her.

“Are you sure you want to keep doing this?” she asked her friend.

Scarlett nodded. “It’s only one to zero. And he got lucky with that… hug thing.”

“Uh, okay, if you say so,” said Kirsten, wondering if her fellow cheerleader really knew what she’d gotten herself into.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-22, 16:30
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cheerleader Tries Wrestling, Learns Lesson

Part 2

To Scarlett’s surprise, her boyfriend suddenly appeared at her side. He looked concerned.

“I-I think it’s really… cool that you volunteered for this, and stuff, but maybe… maybe you don’t need to do the full match? I mean, I know you’ve been taking those BJJ classes…. but I don’t want you to accidentally get hurt or something.”

Scarlett gave him an angry look. Kirsten recognized this look, and left the two of them alone in the corner of the mat. Kirsten knew that Scarlett could not be talked out of these sorts of things. Her cheerleader colleague was going to have to learn the hard way.

“So you don’t think I could win?” asked Scarlett.

“Well, I mean…”

“You realize it’s only been one round, right?”

“Y-Yeah, but…”

“Honey, I’m fine. He’s the one you should be worried about.”

Ravi was the one he was worried about, but not in that way.

“O-Okay…”

“Just get back in the stands and watch me,” said Scarlett before she stood up and joined Ravi in the middle of the mat.

“Was that your boyfriend?” he asked.

“Yeah.”

“Hmm.”

“What?” Scarlett asked pointedly.

“Nothing. Just… not what I expected for you.”

Scarlett rolled her eyes. “Why do all athletes have to be like this?”

The two of them started to grapple, locking up with each other.

“What? Can you really blame me for trying? And am I supposed to think that you really entered because you thought you’d beat me?”

Ravi took her down to the mat in a dominant and controlled manner. Her body was easy for him to manipulate and position right where he wanted it to be. His hands were all over her soft skin, getting her into the right place so that he could start to choke the life out of her. He took her back. Even with her limited grappling experience, she knew this was bad and started to struggle hard. But it didn’t matter. He could basically do as he pleased.

Ravi wrapped his tan, muscular arms around her throat in a rear naked choke. If he had wanted to, he could have just squeezed so hard that she would have to tap within seconds to avoid being put to sleep. He realized that because she didn’t really know what she was doing, he could probably just choke her out before she even realized she would have to tap. There was a certain appeal to just knocking her out cold… but he knew it would be more fun if she was awake.

“The idea of you beating me sounds kind of ridiculous now, right…?” asked Ravi, his lips very close to her ear.

“I-It’s only… one to zero…”

“Right, right…”

Ravi started to really squeeze, flexing his arms against her slender throat. This caused her to begin to squirm and struggle. In order to keep the squirming from becoming violent thrashing, he lifted up his legs and pressed his feet into her thighs. This stopped her from kicking too much and only secured his dominant position even further. There was really nothing she could do now. But that didn’t stop her from trying. Her escape attempts really just amounted to her ass grinding against his sizable bulge. That was the end result, anyway. His semi-hard package was pressed tightly against her juicy ass. Ravi couldn’t help himself. He started to grind back a little bit. Not so much that it was obvious, but enough so that Scarlett knew what was happening. Her boyfriend in the stands could also tell what was happening.

“Y-You’re such a pervert…”

“Am I?” he asked, “You’re the one basically giving me a lap dance right now.”

She tried to lift her ass off him, but his legs kept her lower half pressed against him. She wasn’t going anywhere. Scarlett was trapped by his body again, and she was barely still breathing.

“Come on,” Ravi said, slowly ramping up the pressure he was exerting onto her vulnerable, white neck, “All you have to do is tap.”

He eased up a little to give her hope just so that he could suddenly squeeze hard again, pulsing his arm muscles into her. She gurgled a little, a big breathe she had tried to take while he let up suddenly caught in her throat. Scarlett was used to showing off her body for a crowd. She was a cheerleader, after all. But something about her current position on the mat felt embarrassing. She had said she would win. And she wasn’t winning. She was getting put to sleep with ease by her superior opponent. Her boyfriend was watching Ravi drain the life out of her.

Scarlett made a last ditch effort to yank his arm off, tugging desperately at his forearm.

“Oh, you still have some fight in you. I like that.”

His forearm felt like a metal bar being pressed against her windpipe and she couldn’t get it to budge.

“Maybe your friend could do a cheer for you. Maybe that would help.”

Scarlett was seeing stars now. Her vision was fading. She’d never been knocked out before, and she wasn’t eager to find out what that felt like. She frantically tapped on his forearm.

He let her go. She just lay there on top of him, breathing hard. He made no attempt to get out from underneath her. Ravi let her ass stay where it was. After a few seconds, she got up. He did too. She started walking to her corner. Unable to resist, Ravi slapped her ass before turning to go to his own corner.

“H-Hey!”

“What?”

Scarlett was too lightheaded to object further. She didn’t want to make a scene and chew him out anyway. What she was going to do instead was put him in his place on the mat. That would be ten times better. But even her oxygen deprived brain knew that… probably wasn’t happening. Now it was 2-0. She sat down on the little stool and looked at him across the mat. He looked perfectly composed. He also looked like he was really enjoying himself, based on what she saw between his legs. She couldn’t help but once again mentally compare what she saw there to her boyfriend…

Her boyfriend didn’t come down to the mat to try and talk her out of continuing this time. He knew it wouldn’t work. He also didn’t really want to be publicly seen as her boyfriend right at this exact second. Kirsten didn’t bother either, but this was because she knew better than anyone how stubborn she could be.

Ravi was already back in the center of the mat. He motioned for her to join him. “You do still want to finish the match, right? I mean, hey, it’s only two to zero.”

Scarlett stood up and came at him, immediately grabbing hold of his lean body.

“Whoa, I see you still have some energy left…”

Scarlett did still have energy left. But she just didn’t have the strength to do anything to Ravi. He took her down again. His strong hands forced her down onto her front. She lay down, facing the mat.

“You look good like this.”

Ravi straddled her back.

“I’m getting kind of tired of choking you. I think I’ll let you take over for this round…”

Ravi took hold of both of her wrists. He pulled her left arm to the right, and her right arm to the left. He yanked them both up and back. The result was that Scarlett’s own arms were now choking her. He was pulling her arms up against her own neck. She choked and coughed.

“Thanks. If you could just keep choking yourself, that would make things a lot easier for me.”

This was somehow more humiliating than the other holds to Scarlett. It wasn’t a real hold at all, he was just toying with her. But it was effective too. She struggled to breathe through the self-applied chokehold. He pulled up harder. Her torso was starting to leave the mat, almost making it like a camel clutch too. She couldn’t tap, and she couldn’t talk. She couldn’t submit. She started to panic a little. Was she about to find out what being choked out felt like?

Ravi let her go, then rolled her over. Now he was straddling her toned stomach. “Well, I should probably finish you off myself. I’m still kind of bored of choking you though… I think I’ll just smother you instead.”

He slid forward until he was no longer straddling her stomach. He was now straddling her throat.

“You said your boyfriend was in the crowd, right?”

“You d-mmmpphh!”

Whatever Scarlett was going to say was muffled by Ravi’s bulge as he slid up a bit further so that it could rest on the lower half of her face.

“Mmpphh!”

“I wonder what he’ll think about this one…”

Ravi’s bulge was more than big enough to smother her. The Brazilian flag on the front of his speedo was all stretched out now thanks to how his bulge had grown over the course of the match. Scarlett turned her face to the side. Her cheek pressed against the mat. She was now able to breathe without having to try and suck air through his speedo. But this didn’t last long. Ravi reached down and put both of his hands behind her head.

“I wonder what he’s thinking right now…”

Ravi pulled her face up and into his crotch. Now her entire face was smothered by his manhood. She put her hands on his hips and tried to pull her face free. But she wasn’t strong enough to free her smothered face. He just held her there tightly, letting his package slowly smother her. Scarlett was now faced with something that was impossible to ignore, which was that Ravi was much, much bigger than her boyfriend. He felt like he was twice as big. It felt huge pressed up against her face like this.

“Well, I guess I should put you in an actual chokehold to end things… although I’m sure you’re enjoying this one.”

Ravi kept his hands on her head as he fell to his side, extended his legs, and transitioned into a headscissor. Scarlett thought it had been hard to breathe before, when the only issue was trying to breathe through his package. Now she had to do that, and her head and neck were also being crushed by his thighs.

“M-Mmpphh…”

Her whole face was just buried in his crotch. Ravi let go of her head and just looked down at her for a moment.

“Hmm, maybe…”

He adjusted his legs a bit. He helped re-position her head with his hand. This was Scarlett’s last chance to escape, really, but she was too busy trying to stay conscious with what little air she had to really capitalize on this.

“There we go.”

Now his thighs were just around her neck. He could really squeeze and choke her completely now. His inner thighs hardened around her throat, cutting off air with very little effort on his part. Her face was still mostly smothered by his package. But he could see her eyes now. Before, they had been glaring angrily. But now they were starting to give a little and look sleepier. Maybe it was the asphyxiation. Or maybe it was the feeling of being totally dominated and controlled by a man who she knew was physically superior to her boyfriend who was watching this whole thing…

“You look good like this.”

Scarlett’s neck felt like it had been flattened by his strong, tan thighs. She kicked her feet and pulled at his thighs, desperate for air, just trying to get one breath. Her face was starting to change color. She stopped pulling at his legs and started pulling at his waistband, not even sure what she was doing, not thinking straight. She pulled it down a few inches, but her face was pressed up against most of it so hard that it stayed in place.

Her boyfriend slouched down in his seat.

“We’ll have time for that later. Right now, I think you should probably tap.”

Scarlett tapped frantically against his hip. But he didn’t let go.

“M-Mmpphh…!”

Scarlett strained her eyes to look for the ref. She was on her phone. She clearly wasn’t taking this exhibition particularly seriously.

“Should I let her go, or should I put her to sleep?” Ravi asked the crowd.

Their cheers were his answer.

The last thing Scarlett felt was the powerful muscles of his thighs swell around her throat.

Scarlett came to on her feet. She remembered where she was, how she’d been put to sleep… and that her boyfriend had been watching the entire match. The ref held up Ravi’s hand. The crowd cheered.

Ravi turned to Scarlett. “Glad to see you’re awake now. Have any plans for later?”
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-22, 20:12
Points: 3,760, Level: 25 Points: 3,760, Level: 25 Points: 3,760, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

That was phenomenal!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jajajajim For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-22, 16:58
Last Achievements

Part 3

Scarlett was in the locker room. She was slightly annoyed, since she had just cheered for a match where the American guy had lost to Ravi. And not just lost. Lost badly. Ravi had beaten him 3 holds to 0 in a pretty humiliating fashion. Generally speaking, as a cheerleader, Scarlett didn’t care too much who won. It was just her job to look sexy and cheer in her American flag bikini. But Ravi was different. She really wanted to see Ravi get knocked down a peg after what he had done to her. And instead she had watched him totally crush one of America’s best wrestlers while the crowd cheered him on.

Even more annoying than thinking about Ravi’s victory was actually seeing Ravi again. He walked into the locker room, still wearing his Brazilian flag speedo from the match. He wasn’t even sweating. The victory had been quite easy for him.

“I saw you on the sidelines and thought I’d come pay a visit to my favorite American cheerleader,” he said, walking up to her and leaning on the locker next to hers.

Scarlett tried to ignore him. She opened her locker and took out a pair of sweats. “Are you even allowed to be in here, Ravi?”

Ravi just shrugged and smiled. “I won tonight. Doesn’t that mean I can do whatever I want?”

Scarlett rolled her eyes. This had the added benefit of helping her not glance down at Ravi’s bulge, which was a lot bigger right now than it had been during his match moments ago. Probably because he was now staring at her delicious body in that bikini. She pulled up her sweatpants.

“Aw, you mean you don’t dress like this all the time?”

Scarlett started reaching around in her locker for her shirt. “No. Unlike certain people in this locker room, I actually have a life outside of wrestling. Do you dress like that all the time?”

“If I did, I don’t think I’d get many complaints. Certainly not from you.”

Scarlett knew he was actually right about that.

“Anyway,” continued Ravi, “I came in here to make you an offer.”

“Are you going to offer to leave?”

“No,” Ravi said with a laugh, “Much better. I want to offer you a spot at my wrestling gym as one of my students.”

“Your student?” Scarlett turned to him, now too annoyed to bother finding her shirt. She could finish this conversation with at least half her body covered. “You really think I want to be your student? No. Hell no.”

“I had a feeling you might feel that way. So what about this – you wrestle one of my current students. A new guy. It’s a good match for you. If you beat him, you and I will have a rematch. And I’ll let you win in front of everyone.”

“You’ll let me win…?” asked Scarlett, now intrigued by this offer.

“Yes. I’ll lose on purpose. But if my student beats you then you have to join my gym.”

Scarlett was really thinking about this now. She absolutely loved the thought of getting to beat Ravi and humiliate him in front of a crowd and the internet, even if it was fake. And what would really be so bad about having to join his dumb gym? She was taking grappling classes at another gym right now anyway. She would have to listen to Ravi, but she would also get to see his body more. And she only had to wrestle some student? She couldn’t beat Ravi. But she was sure she could beat a newbie.

“Fine. Deal.”

“Great,” said Ravi with a smile, “Looking forward to it.”

Ravi left the locker room.

Scarlett’s friend and fellow cheerleader, Kirsten stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her.

“Did you really just agree to that?” she asked.

“Yes. And I’m going to win. Watch me.”

Kirsten just shook her head.

---

Scarlett’s confidence increased even more when she actually got to Ravi’s gym and he introduced her to her opponent.

“Scarlett, this is Caesar. My student and your opponent. I’m sure you two will have fun getting to know each other tonight.”

Scarlett and Caesar shook hands. He had tan, caramel skin just like his teacher. But the resemblance stopped there. He was shorter and less muscular than Ravi. Where Ravi was broad and powerful, Caesar was more slender. Scarlett was actually bigger than him too. Her legs were certainly thicker than his were, although that actually went for just about any boy. Or girl, for that matter. Caesar looked younger than her and Ravi too. Scarlett had beaten boys like this before in class.

She smiled. “So glad to meet you, Caesar. I think you’re going to help me embarrass your friend Ravi.”

Caesar smiled back. “Or maybe I’ll help him recruit a new student.”

Ravi pulled their hands apart. “Alright you two. You’ll get to touch each other enough here in a second. We’ll do the same rules as the pro matches. First to 3 submissions wins.”

“Works for me,” said Scarlett as she started to strip.

As if she needed any more advantage on this Caesar boy, she knew this was going to be very, very distracting for him. He looked young enough that his hormones would probably be kicked into maximum overdrive by what she was wearing underneath her tank top and shorts, which was a shimmery green bikini. She was sure that all he was thinking about now was taking that bikini off of her.

Caesar stripped as well. He was wearing a white speedo. His body was about what she had expected – slender, fit, but not really muscular. He was clearly in shape, but he didn’t have those big muscles like Ravi that had crushed her publicly in her last match.

As the two of them squared up across from each other on the mat, everyone else at the gym eventually came over to watch. Soon there was a small crowd of men lining all four sides of the mat. Ravi, who would serve as the ref, stayed on the mat with them, again just wearing his Brazilian flag speedo, even though of course he wouldn’t be wrestling. Scarlett wondered if he was just trying to distract her. As if that would work. Well, it might work, actually.

Ravi signaled for them to begin, and Scarlett and Caesar grabbed hold of each other’s bodies. Ravi’s other students cheered Caesar on. Scarlett didn’t really care that she didn’t have cheerleaders of her own, since she was winning. She was able to bend and manipulate Caesar’s body to her will. And she liked it a lot. Ravi’s body had crushed her. But Caesar’s body was hers to dominate. She could get used to this.

Scarlett took Caesar’s back and put him in a rear naked choke.

“What do you teach the boys at this gym, huh Ravi?” she asked.

Caesar’s chin was stuck tight in the crook of her arm. She didn’t have very muscular arms or anything, but they were wrapped tight around his tan throat. Her pale skin was stuck to his caramel body. She was hugging him so tight that her breasts felt like they were flattened against his back. She wondered how long this boy was going to hold out on her. Maybe he wouldn’t tap at all. Maybe she’d actually get to knock his ass out. She had never done that before. And now she really wanted to.

Ravi casually walked over closer to where Scarlett was wrapped around his student. “Caesar, you do realize that I have to take an embarrassing dive if she wins, right?”

“Yeah.”

“So stop messing around and make his cheerleader tap, okay? If you lose I’ll make you do 100 pushups every time you want to set foot on this mat.”

“Jeez Ravi, I was just playing around,” said Caesar.

Scarlett didn’t like what he was saying, and she also didn’t like how he seemed to be able to say it pretty easily. She started to squeeze harder, to try and really shut his throat with her arms and choke him out.

But it was too late. Caesar slipped his hand in between her arm and his neck. It hadn’t been as tight as she thought. She had forgotten about his legs too. He rolled over and out of her hold.

Scarlett was very surprised. “Ugh, you little…”

Now Caesar took her back and wrapped his arms around her neck. “Little what?”

“…b-bitch…” Scarlett could barely finish her insult. Caesar’s arms were just too tight.

“Bitch? That’s kind of rude.”

Scarlett was realizing that although she was actually a bit bigger than Caesar, he was much quicker and much more skilled. His escape had made that clear. He rolled her over so that now she was face down on the mat. He leaned down into her with his full weight, pushing her down. She let out an involuntary little moan. She tried to claw at his arms.

“I think I prefer being the one behind doing the choking. What do you think?” asked Caesar. Then he actually loosened his hold on her neck slightly. Scarlett breathed, grateful. Had he slipped up? No. Soon she realized that he just didn’t want her asleep or tapping before this next part. He started to slowly but firmly grind his crotch against her ass. She could feel his hard bulge sliding back and forth between her mostly bare cheeks.

“You perv…”

She tried to push herself off the mat. In response, he tightened his hold around her neck. She went right back, face down, onto the mat. There was nothing she could do to stop him from having his way with her. He kept grinding away on her, and she could feel that he was getting bigger and harder as he choked her and dry humped her simultaneously.

“R-Ravi…t-this wasn’t part of the deal…” she said, turning her face so that she could speak. Her face was pressing down hard into the mat. She knew she was helpless, and all she could do was appeal to the ref even if the ref was Ravi.

“Sorry, but there’s nothing in the rules about this. I mean, you can just tap and stop him whenever you want.”

Scarlett knew this was her only option. All of Ravi’s other students were cheering Caesar on. Phones were out and recording her humiliation as he kept grinding on her, using her for his own pleasure while effortlessly dominating her and making sure breathing was difficult, but not so difficult that she would fall asleep and miss out on her public shaming.

Scarlett let go of his arm so that she could tap the mat. But before she could, Caesar quickly released her neck and grabbed both of her hands. He stretched her arms out and pinned both her hands down onto the mat. He was fast. She couldn’t even react. It didn’t help that he was behind her.

He wrapped his legs around hers in a grapevine and suddenly snapped her legs out wide. Now she was spread eagle, face down on the mat. And he was still grinding against her ass. With her legs spread for him, it only helped him push his bulge against her a little deeper. Scarlett had to stifle a moan as his hardness pressed into her bikini.

“You fucking perv…”

“It’s like the ref said, Scarlett. If you want out, just tap.”

Scarlett tried to free her hand but couldn’t.

“Oh, right. You can’t. I guess you’ll have to verbally submit to me.”

“I sub-“ Scarlett stopped a tiny little moan from escaping her lips, “-mit. I submit, okay.”

Caesar let go of her. His fellow students applauded his performance.

Ravi reaches a hand down to help Scarlett up off the mat. She ignores it and gets up herself.

“You know, Scarlett… we don’t really have to do the rest of the match. You can just forfeit and join my gym,” said Ravi. “Unless you want to give Caesar here another chance to…”

“No. I’m not forfeiting. It’s one to zero. And I’m not joining your stupid gym.”

Scarlett was no longer as confident as she sounded. But she also knew from her experience wrestling other boys that her rear naked choke wasn’t her best. Her arms were not her best asset. Her legs were. Specifically, her thick thighs and her fat ass. She knew that if she played to her strengths, she might have a chance of winning and putting his kid in his place.

Ravi let the two of them go at it again. This time Scarlett knew what to expect. She had gotten very familiar with her opponent last round when he had utterly humiliated her and dry humped her in front of a crowd of what looked like at least two dozen men. She wondered how that crowd would react when she put Caesar to sleep. She hoped at least one of them would still record with their phone, since she would definitely want to watch a replay of him being choked out.

“I have much better holds than that last one, you know,” she told him.

“Yeah? I liked that last one. Maybe we should just do it again,” said Caesar as he tried to get a hold on her body.

“Hmm… no, I think we should switch it up. But don’t worry. I think you’re really going to like this one. Boys always do.”

Scarlett wrestled her smaller opponent down onto the mat and snapped her legs shut around his neck before he had time to realize what she meant. What she meant was that it was time to scissor him. And Scarlett may not have been good at much besides cheerleading, but she knew this would be enough to put him to sleep. He was trapped in her reverse headscissor now. The ass he had enjoyed grinding on so much last round was now right up in his face, helping to squeeze and crush his throat.

“Well? Was I right?” Scarlett looked over her shoulder at him. Her ass was so big that she couldn’t really see his face. It was mostly smothered and buried. He could feel how much stronger her legs were than her arms. And how much stronger her legs were than most girl’s.

Caesar grabbed two big handfuls of her ass. It was so nice and thick that his fingers sunk into it like they were meant to be there.

“Grab all you want, kid. You’re not getting out. Enjoy it while it lasts. You won’t be awake for long.”

Caesar did seem to be enjoying himself as he groped at her big, white ass. The proof was right in front of her – his obviously growing bulge.

Scarlett ignored her opponent for a moment so that she could look up at Ravi. “Your student seems a little distracted. What are you teaching them here, exactly?”

Ravi shook his head. “Caesar…”

“I guess it only makes sense that your students would turn out to be perverts.”

“Caesar…” continued Ravi, “We have other things to do today, you know. Let’s keep things moving here.”

Scarlett had to laugh at this. “You think he’s going easy on me again? Um, Ravi, I’m squeezing him to death. Do you see my thighs? Your boy needs to tap out before he-“

Scarlett was cut off. Her air was cut off too. Caesar had suddenly reached his own legs up and wrapped them around her neck. She was too busy talking to Ravi to notice. He was too fast for her to have stopped him anyway. Scarlett panicked. She clutched at his tan thighs with both hands. But she couldn’t focus on too things at once. She relaxed her own scissorhold on his throat. She was too busy trying to breathe. He grabbed hold of her thighs and managed to pull his head out of the gap his hands helped create.

“I think this is a much better position for the two of us,” said Caesar, “And I’ll miss that ass, but it’s time to roll you over too.”

Caesar rolled her over so that now she was the one with her back against the mat. She was stuck in his reverse headscissor now. She felt his smooth thighs close in around her neck. They weren’t thick like hers. But they were enough to choke her. Her hands couldn’t pull them off her. They were lean and strong. Scarlett fought the urge to just tap right away. Couldn’t she just scissor him right back?

She tried to lift her thighs up off the mat to do the same exact thing right back to him. But Caesar wasn’t going to let that happen. He put a hand on each of her thick thighs and forced them right back down onto the mat where he wanted them. He gripped her legs tightly with his hands, enjoying the feeling of her quads under his fingers.

“I’ll admit, that was better than your last hold. Just not quite enough…”

Caesar flexed his legs a bit more, really choking her now. Really digging his muscle into her neck. She tried to raise her legs up again. He shoved them right back down. She was hopelessly trapped. As her breathing got softer and her struggling started to wind down, Caesar’s hands left her legs and wandered to other parts of her body. He slid them over her soft, flat stomach. He put them on her wide hips. He ran them over her bikini top, giving her breasts a gentle squeeze.

Scarlett didn’t have enough air to protest. And she knew the ref wouldn’t care anyway. She tried to pull his thighs apart while he casually felt up her body. She could feel that it was over. Her air was nearly gone. She didn’t want to go down two to zero. But she really didn’t want to get knocked out while Ravi’s student fondled her boobs and crushed her throat with his legs, leaving her with nowhere to look but his butt.

Scarlett tapped on his thigh, defeated again. Caesar held the hold for one long second afterwards, savoring his victory and the feeling of her body laid out below him. Then he let her go.

Scarlett was dazed. She had been very close to going to sleep between Caesar’s legs. When she could see and think straight again, she realized that Ravi was standing over her. She was laying on her back, looking up at his bulge in that Brazilian flag speedo.

“No need for a third round,” he said, “Welcome to the gym. You’re my newest student. You still like wrestling, right? I think we’re going to have a lot of fun together.”

“I’m not forfeiting,” she said defiantly as she got up, “He got lucky.”

“Right, lucky… listen, Scarlett, I think you’re going to like my gym a lot. I mean, you clearly need some practice. And hey, maybe you can teach me some cheerleading.”

Ravi’s taunting made Scarlett more eager to win than ever, but the last two rounds had basically crushed that dream. A forfeit was out of the question, however. Her pride simply wouldn’t allow it.

“Oh, shut up. Next round, ref.”

This time, Caesar didn’t hold back at all. From the moment he grabbed her again, she could tell that he was going all out. He was more technically skilled than her, faster than her, and just the better wrestler period. It felt like he just instinctively knew where to grab her body to get her down onto the mat where he wanted her. Manipulating her body was easy for him. Clearly Ravi had taught him something useful.

Caesar pulled Scarlett’s head towards him. She knew what he was doing but she couldn’t stop him. It was just inevitable. The back of her head came to rest against his crotch, and he wrapped his thighs around her neck once again. Her fate was sealed between his legs. As he squeezed and she started to struggle, she felt his bulge getting hard against the back of her neck.

“Not bad, Caesar,” said Ravi, looking down at the two of them, “You clearly have a pretty tight scissor here… but you know how you could make it better, right?”

“I think I know what you mean…”

Scarlett couldn’t really hear them, since a pair of thighs were flattening her ears. All she felt was Caesar suddenly letting up on her neck. Was this her chance? She tried to free herself. But Caesar wouldn’t allow it. He had only eased up so that he could roll her over and pull her back into his crotch, this time face-first.

“Isn’t that much better?” asked Ravi.

“Oh, definitely.”

The rest of the students voiced their approval too, clapping and cheering him on. Scarlett’s neck was trapped in the vice grip of his thighs, and this meant there was no way to remove his bulge from her face. His hardness strained against his white speedo and pushed itself into her cheek. And she just had to lay there and take it since the hold was too tight, too perfect to escape. She was at his mercy, completely under the control of his thighs and his wishes.

Scarlett knew she’d lost and was not going to put up with this humiliating hold. She raised her hand to tap. But to her horror, he caught it before she could slap his thigh and submit to him.

She tried to verbally submit to him instead. “I su-mmmpphhh!”

Before she could admit defeat, he shoved her face deeper into his crotch, smothering her completely with his bulge. She kept trying to talk against his package.

“M-mmphh!”

“Wow, I can’t believe you’re not tapping or submitting, Scarlett,” said Ravi, smiling, “You’re either a real optimist, or enjoying yourself a little too much.”

“What do you think about this hold, Ravi? It’s something I’ve been working on.”

Caesar, keeping Scarlett’s hands in his so she couldn’t tap, rolled over so that he was on top of her now. He maneuvered his legs into a triangle. The pressure on Scarlett’s throat and jaw was even tighter now. All she wanted to do was tap so she could get some precious air and get her face off his bulge.

“M-Mmphh!”

Caesar was now straddling her throat, crushing it with a figure four, and sitting on her face, smothering her with his manhood. Scarlett bucked her hips off the mat and kicked her legs, but it was useless and she was not getting out unless Caesar allowed it. His speedo was getting harder and harder to breathe through. She was having flashbacks to her match against Ravi.

“I like it…” said Ravi, “And I think if she could talk, she would say she likes it too.”

If Scarlett could talk, she would have said something like ‘I submit’ or maybe something more desperate such as ‘please let me breathe, Caesar.’ But that wasn’t happening. Caesar just kept her locked in his crotch until she stopped moving.

---

When Scarlett woke up, she was very unhappy to discover that she was still underneath Caesar for some reason. He was still straddling her throat, although he was keeping most of his weight off of her. His package was just resting on her neck, just below her chin.

Ravi was kneeling down next to the two of them, smiling down at Scarlett. She had lost. Again. Was she weaker than she thought? Was she really just no match for these male wrestlers? She thought she knew at least something about grappling, but Caesar had made her feel like a complete beginner. She really, really regretted taking Ravi up on his stupid offer right now. She could be at home with her boyfriend right now. Her boyfriend who knew nothing about this little bet, of course. Instead she was underneath Caesar, his semi-hard package pushing into the underside of her chin.

“I know you were looking forward to a rematch with me,” said Ravi, “But I’m glad you’ll be joining my gym now.”

“Let me go.”

“Caesar, you can let her go. But you’ll be coming right back here tomorrow, Scarlett. Class starts at seven. And don’t be late.”

---

Scarlett walked to the side of the gym Ravi was at. She was carrying a few water bottles. Someone had just told her to go get them from the back. As the newest student, these sorts of things were her job now. Other things that were her job now included wiping down the sweaty mats after practice and going and getting food whenever someone wanted something.

She also wasn’t allowed to wear whatever she wanted to. No, she had to wear a tiny black bikini that was so small it meant being ogled by every boy at the gym no matter how many times she came. They just couldn’t get used to seeing her in it. It hid almost nothing, and her curves were on display for everyone.

Scarlett handed water to all the boys who had asked.

“Thanks, Scarlett,” said Ravi, who was seated on the mat. He tapped the floor between his legs. “Now sit down for a sec.”

Another part of Scarlett’s job as the new girl was being the designated practice dummy. Ravi was surrounded by a half-circle of fairly new people. He needed her body for his demonstration. He explained the rear naked choke to his audience while showing them exactly how it worked on Scarlett. She didn’t resist, not that resisting would have gotten her anywhere anyway. This was her life now, three times a week. She had told her boyfriend that she joined a book club.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-22, 20:56
Points: 1,130, Level: 13 Points: 1,130, Level: 13 Points: 1,130, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hope this isn't the last we hear from Scarlett. Whether he improves or not, id love to see more stories
The Following User Says Thank You to dremolus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-22, 04:10
Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

The moves and match was extremely well done.

Her punishment sure seems severe. I guess that's the fantasy. But somehow, I don't think Caesar had to walk around in a speedo and give out water and be a practice dummy when he was the new guy, so I am guessing it only applies to her for some reason. Not like she's going to learn anything that way other than to hate everyone.
Old 07-May-22, 03:37
Last Achievements

Part 4

(Another installment in this commission. It has maledom and femdom. If you're interested in commissions, just let me know)

Scarlett watched, annoyed, as Ravi won yet another match. No amount of cheering could have helped his American opponent out. It was her job as a cheerleader to try, of course, but she was really getting sick of seeing Ravi beat every guy America could throw at him. There was a big crowd, since this had been a pretty highly anticipated match. People had really thought that this was going to be the guy to beat Ravi. Not only did that turn out not to be the case, but Ravi decisively won 3-0.

Scarlett rolled her eyes as Ravi walked around the mat, blowing kisses to the crowd. He really couldn’t be called a gracious winner. And she was sure that she would be hearing all about his latest amazing victory at the gym tomorrow during her hours of being everyone’s practice dummy for chokeholds.

Ravi blew a kiss to Scarlett and her fellow cheerleaders, smiling and making eye contact with her.

“Let’s go back to the locker room. Who knows how long he’s going to be doing his victory tour,” said Scarlett’s friend Kirsten.

“Great idea.”

They were about to leave Ravi alone with his adoring crowd when suddenly someone stepped onto the mat.

“Not bad, Ravi.”

It was Ashley. She got some cheers and a lot of scattered murmuring from the crowd. Nobody knew why she was now standing on the mat in jeans and a tank top. Ravi looked like he had no idea either, but seemed pleasantly surprised.

Ashley was tan, with long, dark hair. Her arms were noticeably muscular, with very well defined shoulders and biceps. They looked perfectly suited for choking someone out, and they often did. Ashley was a wrestler in the female league. Scarlett and Kirsten, who occasionally cheered for the female league matches, were familiar with her, as were some members of the crowd, based on their enthusiastic reactions.

“Thanks, Ashley,” said a bemused Ravi, “If you come by my gym some time, maybe I could show you a thing or two.

“Oh? You know who I am?”

“Of course,” said Ravi as he stepped closer to her, “Don’t you know that I’ve always been a big supporter of women’s wrestling?”

Ashley nods in Scarlett’s direction. “I saw you do some wrestling with that woman over there.”

Ravi laughs. “You did? And what did you think?”

“I think you did pretty good. But she’s a cheerleader.”

“I wrestle too…” said Scarlett quietly. She was either not heard, or ignored.

Kirsten gave her a look.

“And I think against a woman with some real skill…” Ashley stepped closer to him until they were inches away and she was tilting her head up to look at him, “You would be in for a real match.”

“Is that what you think?” asked Ravi with a smile, very much liking where this was clearly headed.

“Yeah. It is. Why don’t the two of us have a match? Right here. Saturday.”

The crowd liked this.

“Saturday?” Ravi took a few steps away from her and gestured to the stands, “But everyone is already here.”

The crowd liked this even more.

“Why don’t we do this right now?”

“Fine by me. But didn’t you just have a match?” asked Ashley.

“It was a quick 3 – 0. I have plenty left for you, Ashley,” he looks her body up and down, “But you’re not really planning on wrestling in that, are you…?”

“I didn’t bring anything else. I wasn’t expecting you to volunteer for a double header.”

“We have something you can wear!” said Scarlett.

Scarlett had been listening to their conversation and growing increasingly excited about the idea of seeing Ravi lose to a woman. She had been a cheerleader at several of Ashley’s matches, and she had never seen her lose. Granted, those matches had been against other women. But still. She knew Ashley was much stronger than her and that she had the real wrestling skill to beat Ravi. She wanted nothing more than to get to watch first-hand as Ravi got taken down several pegs. There was a bigger crowd than usual, and nobody was leaving. Everyone was eager to see this surprise second match. Scarlett needed to make it happen and she needed to see Ravi’s ego take a massive blow.

“Great,” said Ashley. Then she turned back to Ravi. “I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere.”

“I’d never make a woman wait.”

---

“Is this all you have?” asked Ashley.

“Yeah. Sorry,” said Scarlett.

Ashley, Scarlett, and Kirsten were all in the locker room. Ashley was now wearing one of the cheerleader uniforms, an American flag bikini, and so she matched with the two of them. They didn’t have her size, so it was a bit smaller than something she’d normally wear on the mats. The top showed more cleavage than she would ideally go for, and the bottoms were waaay cheekier than something she’d buy on purpose. It was clearly a size too small.

“Don’t worry, you’re pulling it off,” said Scarlett encouragingly. “And Ravi is going to want to pull it off, like literally. It will distract him.”

“Well at least the crowd will love it…” said Ashley as she adjusted her top slightly, although she was realizing that there was really no way to somehow cover up more of her boobs.

“Totally. And they’re going to love you beating Ravi too.”

Kirsten didn’t really share Scarlett’s revenge fueled enthusiasm. “Are you guys sure about this…? I mean, no offense Ashley, but are you sure you can beat him…?”

Ashley gave up trying to adjust the bikini. “Of course. I mean I’ve wrestled –

Scarlett interrupted. “Kirsten, are you really doubting this woman? I mean, do you see these?”

Scarlett grabbed Ashley’s firm bicep. Ashley looked slightly uncomfortable.

“And these?”

Scarlett put her hand right on Ashley’s well-defined abs.

“And most importantly these?”

Scarlett bent down and gave Ashley’s muscular thigh a squeeze.

“This isn’t going to be like my match. Ashley is going to put him in his place.”

“Well… she is in great shape,” admitted Kirsten.

“Thanks,” said Ashley, stepping away from Scarlett, “And thanks for the bikini. I’ll return it right after I beat Ravi.”

Ashley headed for the door.

Scarlett threw in some last words of encouragement. “Yes, bitch! Crush him!”

---

“I like this new outfit a lot more,” said Ravi as Ashley stepped onto the mat in her American flag bikini.

“I thought you might,” said Ashley.

There wasn’t much more pre-match banter. The crowd, still riding the high of getting to see a surprise additional match for free, sounded eager.

They grabbed hold of each other in the middle of the mat. Ravi soon realized that this was not going to be like wrestling Scarlett had been. Ashley’s body was much harder. She was fit. Scarlett had been soft. Ashley’s muscles were firm and put up real resistance. He could see muscle in her shoulders and back that most women really didn’t have. Most women also didn’t have such visible abs, but he wasn’t as worried about those right now. But he was impressed.

Ashley ended up on top when they both went down to the mat. She put him in a sort of cross body pin, securing one of his arms with her hands and trapping the other between her thighs. Her thighs had his arm in such a tight clamp that it felt like he might lose circulation. Her strength was surprising to him.

“Does this work in the women’s league?” asked Ravi.

“It does. And it’s working on you too. Maybe you should make the switch,” answered Ashley.

“If every female wrestler’s body was like yours, I’d consider it.”

This was a match where only submissions and knock outs could score you one of the three points you needed to win. Ashley knew that Ravi could just lay there all day. She wasn’t exactly hurting him. She wanted to because of his last remark, but she decided on another course.

“You should consider talking less too.”

Ashley shifted her body so that her toned midriff was now resting on top of his face. She leaned in, forcing her weight down on him, attempting to smother him with her torso. He could feel her abs pressing into his face. He fought back the urge to give them a lingering kiss. His breathing was actually impaired now, so it was time to do something about the gorgeous body that was smothering him.

Ravi kicked up his lower body and rolled himself over. Now he was on top. The crowd loved it. Ashley couldn’t keep his arms under control in this new position, and so he got them back. Now his hands were free to manipulate her body, very little of which was covered by her patriotic outfit.

“I like talking during my matches. What’s wrong with some friendly conversation?”

Ravi would clearly have to try a lot more against Ashley than he had against Scarlett. But she hadn’t convinced him that she could actually make him tap yet. And he knew this next hold would quickly put him up one to zero.

Ravi forced her to be face-down on the mat. He preferred his female opponents like that. Then he rested his knee on her lower back, wrapped one arm around her thick thigh, and the other around her throat. He pulled her leg and her neck in towards him simultaneously in a horrible bow and arrow hold.

Ashley had been in dozens of matches but had never once been put in something like this. She had no idea how to get out and knew it was over. He owned her body now. She could barely breathe and it felt like her body was bending in ways it was absolutely not supposed to. She let out an involuntary cry of pain.

“Come on, Ashley!” Scarlett cheered from the sidelines, “You got this!”

“Hear that?” asked Ravi, “You got this, Ashley. That must be why you haven’t tapped yet.”

Ashley heard Scarlett and knew she couldn’t just give in. She tried to force her way out, pushing her free leg against the mat. Ravi responded by simply pulling her neck back even further, and pulling her leg back at an even more brutal angle. She couldn’t help but let out a moan of pain. She gave Ravi what he wanted and tapped on the mat for him.

Ravi let her go, but while their heads were still close together, he whispered “I’ll let you tell everyone you hurt your ankle in this hold and can’t do the rest of the match. All you have to do is agree to join my gym.”

“Shut up,” Ashley hissed at him. She rolled away.

Ravi shrugged. “Suit yourself. I know I’m going to enjoy the next two rounds, anyway.”

Scarlett came up to Ashley and handed her a bottle of water. “Don’t worry about it, you’ve still got this. I mean, you really had him there at first. You were so close to winning that round.”

“Thanks,” said Ashley, accepting the water, “I think I’ve got a good feel for him now.”

“You mean like his style?”

“Right, style,” said Ashley, although she’d actually been thinking about his body, which was tanned and muscular like her own. She had also of course noticed the sizable bulge in his speedo. But she was sure that he was just as if not more distracted than she was. And she was only down one to zero. That was nothing.

Ravi was determined not to underestimate her in round two. She had caught him off guard, and her outfit had given him a lot of other things to think about… but now he felt like really establishing his dominance. And he quickly did.

Ravi got behind her and wrapped her body up in a tight rear naked choke. He squeezed her hard body against his.

“I used one of these in my other match today… maybe you were wondering how it felt, and that’s why you challenged me.”

Even if Ashley had had a snappy comeback ready, she didn’t have enough air to deliver it with. Instead, she let out an awkward gurgle that let the whole crowd know that she was getting choked hard.

“Come on, Ashley! I’ve seen you get out of these!” said Scarlett. And it was true. She had seen Ashley get out of rear naked chokes… against female opponents her own size.

Ravi hugged her tighter and tighter. Her chin felt like it was right where it belonged, and her neck felt like it was made to fit snugly between his arms. It was becoming much more difficult for Ashley to avoid thinking about Ravi’s bulge, since now it was pressed tightly against her bubble butt. She could actually feel him getting harder against her. His manhood forced itself up against her ass, Ravi’s male instincts impossible to control in this position, with her body against his and under his control. While his arms restricted her breathing, his legs stopped her lower body from thrashing around. He hooked his feet into her inner thighs.

Ashley was starting to feel humiliated. She had boldly challenged him in front of the crowd, and now everyone was watching her get choked out just like Scarlett had. It was like it didn’t even matter that she was an actual wrestler, not a cheerleader. She was in the same position, getting choked out, unable to move, with his package jammed in between her cheeks. At least the crowd couldn’t see that part.

“Aren’t you going to tap?” asked Ravi.

“Don’t tap, Ashley! You can still get this round!” said Scarlett.

Ashley knew who was right here. She raised a well-toned arm to tap out. But to her surprise, Ravi suddenly let go of her throat and desperately needed air rushed into her lungs. What was he doing?

Scarlett was too confused to cheer.

Ravi grabbed both of her forearms, and put his feet against the back of her legs. Ashley had been maybe seconds away from being totally unconscious on top of him, so it was easy to get her body to do what he wanted it to. Ashley barely even realized she was still wrestling for a few seconds where she was right on the edge, so she was in no shape to resist Ravi’s next hold.

Ravi held her arms tight and kicked his legs straight up into the air, pushing against her strong thighs with his feet. Ashley let out another moan of pain as her body was lifted up into the air in a surfboard hold. The crowd was super into this. They hadn’t gotten to see anything like this during Ravi’s previous match with a man who was (almost) as strong as him. But with Ashley, Ravi was free to get creative in his punishments for her. He was showing her off and putting her body on display for everyone. And there was truly nothing she could do about it. All of her limbs were bent back like she was on some kind of medieval torture device and she was suspended high above the mat.

Scarlett did not have any words of encouragement now. Ravi glanced over at her, and she avoided eye contact.

“I guess you can’t tap like this…” said Ravi.

Ashley’s patriotic bikini, which was already too small, was now displaying even more than it was supposed to thanks to Ravi stretching her body to its limits. She just knew that there would be guys in the crowd taking pictures of this that would be on the internet forever.

Ravi looked totally relaxed below her. It required very little effort on his part to keep her in this torturous hold that bent her fit body back as far as it would go. “So I guess you’ll just have to tell me when you’ve had enough.”

Scarlett’s heart sunk as she realized that it was clearly about to be two to zero. It was looking less likely by the second that Ashley was going to be able to avenge her. And she would probably have to hear all about this from Ravi at the gym, most likely when he was choking her out in some hold he was teaching all his students.

Ashley stared up at the ceiling. She felt awake enough now to really resist, the effects of the previous chokehold now mostly worn off. But she found that there was nothing she could really do. He controlled her body completely and she was just stuck there having to take it.

“I give,” she told the ceiling.

Ravi let her down. Her limbs felt like he had turned them to jelly. She was used to matches where she took hold of other women’s bodies and bent them to her will while the crowd lavished praise on her. Now she was just hoping her legs wouldn’t give out as she walked over to Scarlett, and reached a hand out for water.

Scarlett struggled to put some kind of positive spin on things. She herself had totally lost confidence. “Well, you can still come back…”

Ashley either hadn’t noticed or didn’t care that her top had slipped dangerously close to nip-slip territory. Scarlett adjusted it for her.

“… yeah, you can still come back. It’s not over until it’s over, right? If you win next round, then it’s one to two. And that doesn’t sound so bad, right?”

Ashley nodded, clearly having her own crisis of confidence. “Right.”

Her response didn’t really inspire Scarlett with any last minute enthusiasm. Scarlett could tell it was clear that Ravi was about to claim his second female victim. At least she wouldn’t have to become his personal practice dummy like she had.

Ashley approached Ravi once again. She secretly now regretted not taking him up on his offer earlier to fake a little injury. Nobody would have held that against her. But now she would be remembered forever as the female wrestler who was stupid enough to think she actually had a chance against Ravi, and got destroyed for it.

Ravi could see that Ashley’s confidence was gone, and he decided that wasn’t what he wanted. Where was the fun in that? Why go to the trouble of beating someone who knew they were going to get beaten?

Ravi subtly allowed Ashley to gain the upper hand. He held back, and deliberately made some major errors in the position of his body. He let Ashley put him in a reverse headscissor. The crowd cheered, since Ashley had a body that made a reverse headscissor look incredible.

Scarlett couldn’t believe it. Ashely really was in a totally different league than she was. “Oh my god, yes! Yes, bitch! Crush him! I told you that you could come back!”

“Who knew she’d be right about that, huh?” said Ashley.

“N-Not bad, Ashley,” said Ravi.

Ravi was glad she’d taken the bait and put him in a reverse headscissor. The pressure on his neck and jaw was real, and he was having trouble breathing. But he was used to handling tight chokeholds. And this one came with a very up close and personal view of Ashley’s perfect ass in her tiny little flag bikini. He put his hands on the back of her thighs. He could feel and appreciate her muscle. For a woman, that is.

Ashley looked back at him over her shoulder as she continued to squeeze. “It’s your turn to tap.”

Ravi tried to pull her thighs apart. Not really, but it looked like he was seriously trying anyway.

“Choke him out!” shouted Scarlett.

Ravi slid his hands up to her ass and rested them on her firm cheeks. He had wanted to do this since she first stepped onto the mat, but he hadn’t had the chance until now. It lived up to and exceeded his expectations. If only it wasn’t also choking him. But he’d fix that part pretty soon.

“Well?” asked a now confident Ashley, giving her hair a flip, “You heard the cheerleader. I’m going to have to choke you out if you don’t tap. Sorry, but grabbing my ass isn’t going to help you get out of there. It’s over.”

“Are you sure…?” Ravi asked with the little air he had.

His legs suddenly reached up and wrapped themselves around her unsuspecting neck. In order to shove her face as deep into his crotch as possible, he put his legs in a triangle and let his calf push against the back of her head.

“MMMPHHH!!!”

Ravi shoved her legs off of him. She wasn’t squeezing nearly as hard now that she was preoccupied with the fact that his semi-hard bulge was smothering her face and she was wedged very tightly between his thighs.

Ravi looked over at Scarlett. “Feel free to cheer for me too.”

Scarlett’s hopes were crushed once again.

Ashley couldn’t even see anything. Everything was smothered in his crotch. She felt his thighs. They were like iron rods that had twisted themselves around her neck. All she could smell was his masculine musk totally filling her nose. She was going to tap before she had to suffer the added humiliation of getting put to sleep with her face against his straining speedo… but then she heard something.

“Okay, if you cheer for me, I’ll let her go. Deal?” Ravi asked Scarlett.

Scarlett thought about it. But she knew she didn’t have that much time to think about it, since she doubted that Ashley could really breathe too well in there. So she went for it.

Scarlett balled up her fists, spun them around each other, and then flung her arms out. “ R.A.V.I let’s go Ravi you’re our guy!”

Kirsten covered her face with her hand.

Ravi, loving how desperate Scarlett was and also impressed with her improv, actually let Ashley go.

Ashley couldn’t believe that she was free. But there wasn’t much she could do with her new freedom from the control of Ravi’s body. She just lay there on the mat, sucking down fresh air that finally didn’t have to be filtered through Ravi’s speedo.

Scarlett now cheered for her actual favorite. “Come on, Ashley! Get up! You can get him again, right?”

Ashley, now more or less fully conscious, got up onto her knees and elbows… only to have Ravi push her onto her back.

“I love seeing you face down for obvious reasons, but I think it’s a bit more romantic if we can see each other, don’t you?” Ravi lay his muscular body down on top of hers. She tried to keep her hands free, squirming around underneath him, but eventually he grabbed hold of her wrists and pinned them to the mat. Then he slid them along the mat until her arms were stretched out above her head.

“I just thought a grapevine would be a better finisher for this match of ours.”

Ashley tried to keep her legs away from his, fighting the inevitable. She twisted and turned, moving her legs everywhere to avoid Ravi.

“Don’t be like this. Just give me your legs so I can put you in one last hold.”

Ravi finally snaked his legs around hers, locking the grapevine into place.

“There we go. Thank you, Ashley.”

Now that her reluctant body was once again fully under his control, Ravi started to stretch her out. He found that she wasn’t nearly as flexible as Scarlett, the professional cheerleader who frequently did the splits. No, Ashley would have to be forced into the splits inch by inch. His legs overpowered her resistance and slowly forced her legs apart further and further.

Ashley could feel Ravi getting harder as her position became more vulnerable. His hardness was pushing down into her lower abs. Now it was like every part of her had gotten a good feel of it. She tried to stifle a moan of pain but couldn’t. Her legs felt like they really weren’t supposed to be in this position. She really wished she had just taken his offer earlier. Ashley had never been humiliated like this before in front of a crowd that was actually bigger than any one of her real matches had been able to draw.

“I guess you can’t tap again…”

Ashley wanted out. “I give, I give!”

“How about you say something else this time…”

Ashley looked pleadingly at the ref. The ref looked like she didn’t really care.

“How about you say… women don’t belong on the mats with men.”

Ashley squirmed helplessly. Her legs were ridiculously far apart now. She wondered how her little bikini was handling that. “I said I give, now let me go.”

“Say it.”

Ashley caved. Her legs just couldn’t take it. “Okay okay. Women don’t belong on the mats with men. I-I shouldn’t have challenged you.”

Ravi let her go, then helped her up onto her feet. Ashley was glad that the ref came over and held one of her hands, or else she might have collapsed back down onto the mat. The ref held up Ravi’s hand and the crowd cheered. Except Scarlett.

“You’re right, you don’t belong on the mat with me. But you’re not bad. I’d love to have you at my gym,” said Ravi, before slapping her ass and walking off the mat.

---

Scarlett couldn’t help but somehow feel guilty for what had just happened to Ashley. So when Ashley’s jeans fell out of a locker, she bent down and picked them up. But she had a problem getting back up. A pair of thighs had trapped her neck in a standing headscissor. Ashley’s thighs.

Scarlett groped at Ashley’s powerful legs. “A-Ashley… w-what…”

“I’m choosing to blame you for this,” said Ashley as she flexed her quads and really squeezed Scarlett’s slender throat hard.

“A-Ashley…p-please…I-I’m sorry…”

Kirsten walked in, and somehow didn’t look surprised by what she saw.

Scarlett reached out to her for help. “K-Kirsten…”

“Sorry Scarlett, but you deserve this one,” said Kirsten.

It was the last thing Scarlett heard before she passed out.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-22, 02:33
Last Achievements

Part 5

Kirsten walked into Ravi’s gym. She couldn’t believe she was doing this, but she knew it had to be done. There were boys wrestling and working out all over the place. Almost all were shirtless, and some were just wearing speedos like Ravi always was. Looking around at their bodies, Kirsten knew that Scarlett’s job as wrestling hold practice dummy couldn’t be easy.

As she walked across the mat, Kirsten spotted her friend Scarlett. Scarlett was wearing a very small, black bikini that Ravi made her wear every time she came into the gym. It was like her uniform. Scarlett was currently being used by some boy who was learning how to headscissor. Her face was jammed tightly into his crotch, so she didn’t notice Kirsten walking past her. Kirsten shook her head. What had her dumb friend Scarlett gotten herself into? Seriously.

Kirsten found who she was looking for. Ravi was watching a couple of his students practice on a mat. His eyes lit up when he noticed Kirsten approaching him.

“I know you from somewhere. You’re Scarlett’s friend, aren’t you?”

“I am, unfortunately. I’m Kirsten.”

Ravi had a slight smile on his face, as if he knew that no matter where this was going, he was going to enjoy it. “And what brings you here, Kirsten?”

“I have a proposition for you.”

Ravi’s interest was piqued even more. He wasn’t really watching his students anymore. “I’m listening.”

“I’ll take Scarlett’s place tomorrow. I’ll be your… practice dummy, or slave, or whatever. If you guys end up liking me more than Scarlett, you let her go. I’ll be her permanent replacement.”

“Aren’t you a good friend,” said Ravi. He was looking Kirsten up and down. This didn’t really do a lot for him, since she was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. “Sure. I’ll let you try and replace her. But you can’t wear this, you know.”

Ravi had seen Kirsten in her cheerleading uniform with Scarlett, after all. He knew that she had a body that was worth showing off.

“What should I wear?” asked Kirsten.

“Whatever you want,” said Ravi, “As long as it’s a bikini.”

Kirsten tried to score a few points before her audition even officially began. She placed her hand on Ravi’s muscular chest, and looked up into his eyes while her hand trailed down… tracing his abs…

“If that’s what you want, that’s what you’ll get,” said Kirsten, her hand stopping just short of his waistband.

Ravi decided that he already liked Kirsten. “I think we’re going to get along. I have to go pick up some new equipment, otherwise I’d love to stay and possibly get you started early.”

“See you tomorrow,” said Kirsten.

“Looking forward to it,” said Ravi before taking one last look at her and walking away.

Scarlett, holding a basket of laundry, appeared beside Kirsten once Ravi was gone.

“Thank you so much, Kirsten. Seriously. I can’t believe you’d do this for me,” she said.

Kirsten could hear the sincere gratitude in her voice.

“You owe me one,” said Kirsten, shaking her head, “And please… don’t make any more stupid bets like this.”

“I won’t. I swear. Thanks, Kirsten. I won’t have to lie to my boyfriend about where I am all the time now.”

One of Ravi’s students walked up behind Scarlett and wrapped her neck up in his arms. He was a head taller than she was, so this was easy. Scarlett didn’t even drop the laundry. She was clearly very used to this.

“My leg is kind of cramped. I need you to massage it out,” he said.

“R-Right after I put this laundry in, okay?”

The student squeezed Scarlett’s neck tighter. That was his only response. And it was all he needed to do. Scarlett quickly changed her priorities.

“O-Okay, okay. You first. Sorry.”

The boy let her go. Scarlett put her laundry down. “Thanks again, Kirsten. Seriously. You’re the best.”

Scarlett hurried off in her tiny bikini to go serve this student. Kirsten didn’t enjoy this preview of her future. Was this really what was in store for her? She wouldn’t just have to be a practice dummy, but she would also have to do stuff like this? Well, they hadn’t actually agreed to use her instead of Scarlett yet…

---

The next day, Kirsten returned to Ravi’s gym. To Ravi’s surprise and disappointment, she was still wearing jeans and a t-shirt. And it wasn’t even a tight t-shirt.

Ravi walked over to her. “Uh, Kirsten… this isn’t what you’re wearing today, right…?”

Kirsten winked at him. “Of course not.”

Kirsten started to strip. Ravi was no longer the only one paying attention to her. Kirsten was a cheerleader like Scarlett, after all. If nothing else, she knew how to put on a show for a bunch of horny men. She pealed her t-shirt off as slowly as she could, revealing her flat, toned midriff inch by inch. After what, to the boys, felt like forever, she finally pulled it up and over her breasts. Underneath her t-shirt was a very small, hot pink bikini top with thin, black straps. It showed off a totally unnecessary amount of cleavage, and was so small that it also showed off some side-boob and even some under-boob. Ravi couldn’t look away.

Next, Kirsten unbuttoned her jeans. She was ready to continue, when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She slid it out and quickly looked at the text. It was from Scarlett.

thx so much!!! going out with my bf 2nite

Kirsten slid her phone back into her pocket. Scarlett’s clueless boyfriend owed her almost as much as Scarlett did. She shimmied out of her jeans. The matching pink bikini bottom covered only as much as was absolutely necessary for it to count as a bikini bottom. It was a thong, and the back was nothing but a thin black line running between her cheeks. She had long legs. Not exactly muscular, but they were perfectly thick and juicy, and she had an ass to match. Everyone was staring now. Most practice and working out had stopped.

Kirsten smiled for her audience even though in reality she was very embarrassed. She had bought this bikini specifically to make sure they ended up preferring her to Scarlett. She would never wear something like this in public. Her cheerleader uniform had so much more coverage. This was just humiliating. But thanks to cheerleading, she knew how to fake a smile. But she wouldn’t be able to fake it forever.

Some of the students, assuming that the show was kind of over, resumed their usual practicing or working out. Others gathered around, hoping that this was leading somewhere interesting.

Caesar had been unable to take his eyes off the new practice dummy from the second her t-shirt had come off. He stepped towards her. “Ravi, would you mind if broke her in? There’s a new hold I’ve been meaning to try.”

Ravi put his hand on Kirsten’s lower back and gave her a little nudge towards Caesar. “Let’s see it, Caesar.”

Kirsten wasn’t sure what Caesar was doing to her at first. She had seen a lot of wrestling as a cheerleader, but this hold seemed like something new. All she could tell was that Caesar knew what he was doing, and clearly felt very comfortable doing whatever he wanted with Kirsten’s body and putting his hands wherever he needed to. So, this is what it felt like to be Scarlett.

Kirsten was seated on the mat. Caesar was sitting behind her. His legs were scissored around one of her thighs. Kirsten realized where the pain was going to come from in this submission hold when he took hold of her other thigh and began to spread her legs wide. Kirsten was flexible. She was a cheerleader. But nobody was flexible enough for this hold. And no bikini would have been enough to make it not humiliating.

“Well? What do you think, Ravi?” asked Caesar.

Ravi could see the pain on Kirsten’s face. “Oh, I can see the potential… but is that as far as she’ll go?”

“Let’s see,” said Caesar.

Kirsten thought she’d been stretched to her limit. She was wrong. Caesar kept spreading her legs further. She’d never felt so exposed. And she’d never felt more like she was about to be split in half.

Kirsten tapped. She couldn’t take it.

Caesar eased up a little bit.

Ravi’s expression revealed a mixture of surprise and playfulness. “That’s all you can take, Kirsten? Maybe you’re not really cut out to be Scarlett’s replacement. I mean, she could really take some punishment…”

“N-No, I can keep going,” said Kirsten, desperate for approval, “I-I just tapped because… I needed a break! I don’t need out of this hold.”

“Oh, good,” said Ceasar, before resuming spreading her legs apart. Soon Kirsten was past the splits. Her legs had actually been bent beyond being perpendicular with her torso. All she wanted to do was tap again and have Caesar let go. She cried out in pain, but it didn’t stop Caesar.

“How about this?” Caesar asked Ravi.

“It’s clearly a good submission hold, if you could pull it off in a match,” said Ravi, “But I mean, I’m just looking. Why don’t you ask her what she thinks?”

Caesar chuckles. “You’re right. Kirsten? Thoughts?”

The pain of being split in half had forced most thoughts out of Kirsten’s brain. She’d been prepared to be choked out and have her ass slapped. That sort of thing. She had not been ready for this sort of torture. And she hadn’t even been in the gym for ten minutes.

“I-It w-works…” was all she could manage to say.

Caesar and Ravi, as well as some of the students who had stayed to watch, laughed at this response.

“I thought you’d say that,” said Caesar, “You can go ahead and tap now. I know you want to.”

“Y-You… c-can keep practicing….i-if you want…” Kirsten hoped she was impressing them.

“Well, I think I’ll give someone else a turn,” said Caesar before he released her.

Kirsten just lay there on the mat. Her legs felt a little numb. This is really what Scarlett had been doing every day at this gym? Kirsten couldn’t believe what that dumb bitch had gotten herself into.

Another student, Alexander, who was taller and more muscular than Caesar, walked up to Kirsten, looming over her. He wore a white speedo, and Kirsten could see that he was bigger than Caesar in some other ways too.

“It’s her first day, someone should really give her the tour,” Alexander said. He reached down and picked her up with ease. It was like she weighed nothing. He lifted her up onto his shoulders in a torture rack. Her back was across his broad shoulders. One of his hands was on her thigh, and the other was on her throat. Both were gripping her nice and tight, although he wasn’t trying to choke her. His hand was big enough to crush her throat if he had wanted to, but clearly making her suffer was his main priority.

Alexander started to walk around the gym with her over his shoulders, on display for everyone. Her body was nice and stretched out, and every student could see that her stomach looked long, flat, and delicious like this. Her breasts and ass jiggled with each step that he took. It was even more embarrassing than the last hold, but Kirsten was determined to play the role of cute jobber like she was supposed to.

“This is the weights area… you probably won’t spend much time over here,” said Alexander, narrating his tour, “And over here is our little kitchen. You’ll definitely spend a lot of time in here. This is where the laundry machine is – I’m sure you two will become good friends.”

Wherever Alexander carried her, boys stopped what they were doing to get a good look at the practice dummy on display in her tiny bikini. He went back to the weights area, where the wall had a mirror. Now he could get a much better look at Kirsten. He pulled down on her leg and her neck simultaneously, bending her back. Kirsten let out a little moan of pain. This only seemed to make Alexander want to bend her more. He pulled down harder. And harder. Her back was bent like a bow. It was getting harder for her to breathe too, his hand was pushing down on her throat too hard. The hand that was on her thigh started to slide higher and higher up her leg, until it was just beside her crotch.

Kirsten couldn’t take it. She didn’t care if this would make her worse than Scarlett anymore. She moaned in pain again. “P-Please, please, let me go.”

“Let you go? Isn’t this your job?”

Alexander responded to her desperate plea by bending her back even further. She was practically u-shaped now. Kirsten felt like her spine might snap. All the students in the weights area were looking at her mostly naked body stretched out over his muscular shoulders.

“P-Please…j-just let me down… please, I’ll do whatever, just let me down…”

“Well, I’ll just show you the rest of the gym first.”

Alexander took his time, slowly walking around the rest of the gym. Kirsten continued to beg rather pathetically, but he ignored her and continued on with the tour. When he’d finally made it around the entire gym and Kirsten felt like her back wouldn’t be able to go back to its normal shape and she would never live down this humiliation, he returned to the mat she’d started on. Alexander set her down, dropping her pretty hard onto the mat.

Kirsten reached around her for her back. Touching it didn’t make it feel any better, it was just instinct. She felt dazed. Her head had been upside down for too long, and it had just been hit against the mat. Scarlett had been able to take this? She tried to think about how much she was helping her dumb friend instead of how much her back hurt and how utterly exposed she was in her tiny little thong bikini here in front of all of these obviously horny guys.

Kirsten managed to get up onto her hands and knees. Before she could take the next step and actually stand up, Ravi grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up a bit.

“Had enough?” he asked.

Kirsten was still pretty out of it, but she knew that this was a crucial moment. She smiled at Ravi weakly. “I could do this all day.”
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-22, 18:27
Last Achievements

Part 6

This was the correct response, even though it wasn’t really the truthful one. She could tell that the other club members enjoyed this answer.

“Good girl,” said Ravi. He turned to a few nearby students, “I told you guys I’d talk about sleeperholds today, right? Take notes.”

Ravi held Kirsten’s head up by her hair for a few more moments, savoring the feeling of breaking in a new practice dummy. Scarlett had been fun. But Kirsten had so much potential. And it was always fun to play with a new toy.

Ravi pulled Kirsten down to the mat with him and wrapped her body up in a rear naked choke. He talked his students through the basics. One muscular arm went around her throat. The other secured it into place. A hand was pushing against the back of her head, forcing her neck tighter into the crook of his elbow. She could tell he was holding back. She had seen enough of his matches with Scarlett to know that if he wanted to, he could just knock her out almost instantly. He could probably snap her neck too, but she tried not to think about that. And there was plenty to distract her. His legs were scissoring her tiny waist.

“There’s a couple ways to do this. You can go for a bodyscissor, in which case you’ll just squeeze here…”

Ravi flexed his strong quads against her sides. Kirsten moaned in pain and gripped his thighs tight with her hands. Her hands looked so small against his now bulging quads. Her slim waist was being compacted even further. Could he break her ribs like this? It felt like he could. She wanted to tap but held back. Nobody had actually said she was officially replacing Scarlett yet…

“Or, you can secure their legs, like this…”

Ravi stopped scissoring her. Kirsten let out a little groan of relief. Her neck was locked in so tightly that she couldn’t even turn her head an inch. She was all wrapped up and there was nowhere to go. Ravi slid his feet down her legs… all the way down to her ankles. He hooked his feet around hers, then spread her legs wide. The students obviously loved seeing Kirsten hopelessly exposed and humiliated like this. She could see some of their faces, although mostly she was just stuck looking up at the ceiling.

Kirsten could feel Ravi getting harder behind her. Her ass, which was completely exposed save the thin string of her thong running between her cheeks, was pressed tightly against his crotch. She could feel the bulge in his speedo growing and growing… his hardness pressed into her right between her cheeks, pushing into her ass more and more. Scarlett had been right, Kirsten thought, Ravi was noticeably very hung…

“Then comes the fun part. You squeeze.”

Kirsten was taken back by how strong Ravi was. The muscles in his arms bulged against her throat, the underside of her chin, and her jaw. It was like he was crushing her neck. She could have sworn she heard a little popping sound. Her air was completely cut off immediately. One second she was breathing, the next her lungs were crying out for breath that just wasn’t coming. He had total and complete control over her. His arms were flattening her throat, his package was pushing into her, and his legs were keeping her spread out nice and wide. She clawed at his forearms, purely out of instinct. But it was over.

“You know…” whispered Ravi, “You probably won the bet.”

Despite the intense pressure on her neck and jaw and the humiliating position she was in, this allowed Kirsten to pass out with a little smile on her face instead of the expression of animalistic fear she had moments earlier.

Ravi slides the limp, unconscious body of Kirsten off of him. He rolls her over so that she’s laying face-down on the mat. He gives her ass a nice, firm slap. The perfect jiggle this creates is absolutely hypnotizing for all of the students that have been unable to take their eyes off of her bikini clad body. They all clearly wanted their turn with that body.

“Okay,” said Ravi, “Raise your hand if you want to see more of Kirsten.”

Everyone raised their hands. Ravi had hoped they would. They all wanted to use Kirsten as their practice dummy and couldn’t wait for their turn. Scarlett was out, and Kirsten was in. Her new fate was sealed, just like her throat had been in Ravi’s chokehold. He now controlled her life. Or, he at least controlled three evenings of her life every week. She would be the club’s new slave.

Kirsten eventually woke up. It had felt like no time had passed for her. She coughed a little, then rolled onto her back. She saw all the eager students looking down at her and Ravi.

“You were asleep during the vote,” said Ravi, “But you’re in, Kirsten.”

Kirsten just lay back, exhausted, but in a way, victorious.

Ravi got up from the mat. “You know, we should really take some pictures to commemorate this special occasion. This is your first day as an official member of our gym, after all…”

Caesar walked up behind Kirsten and pulled her up onto her hands and knees by her hair. This made her let out a little yelp. But she didn’t resist. She knew that she wasn’t supposed to, unless they wanted her to. And it wouldn’t help anyway. This was her life now. She was just their squeezetoy.

“This should be the first picture,” said Caesar.

He set up his pose. He kept Kirsten down on her hands and knees. A very fitting pose, seeing as she was his servant now. He stepped forward, straddling her neck, and pulled her up further by her hair so that he could put her into a tight standing headscissor. His bulge rested against the back of her head as she kneeled there, forced to look down at the mat and his feet. He kept one hand tight on her hair, and raised his other arm up, flexing his bicep.

Ravi took a picture with his phone. He was smiling, clearly enjoying himself. “Oh, a great first picture. Something to remember her first day by…”

Caesar pulled up on her hair a bit more. Her head was like a trophy between his thighs. It was like a head that had been mounted on a wall. And the harder Caesar squeezed, the more Kirsten felt like that. His quads dug into her neck, and it really felt to her like this scissor could pop her head off. She felt him stiffen against the back of her head.

Kirsten tapped. Caesar and a few of the other guys just laughed at this.

“You can tap,” said Caesar, “I’ll take note of that. It’s good to know. But we have to practice knockouts, you know.”

Ravi took another picture. In this one, Kirsten looked much more scared. “We can’t just let you go whenever you tap. I mean, you’re a practice dummy. You need to be able to go all the way, so to speak. Right? Scarlett never liked getting choked out. But I think you can take it a little better.”

Kirsten didn’t feel like she could, but she did her best to nod anyway. Her vision was fading. Caesar was squeezing the life out of her.

“You’re pretty good at staying awake,” said Caesar, “But let’s put you to sleep now.”

Caesar really squeezed hard, and pretty soon it was lights out for Kirsten again. When he could see that she was out, he let her head slump down to the mat. She stayed on her knees, only now the side of her face was pressed into the mat. She drooled slightly, ass in the air.

Marcos, who looked younger than Caesar, stepped forward. He just couldn’t wait to have his go at Kirsten. “My turn…?”

Caesar prodded the sleeping Kirsten with his foot. “Be my guest.”

There was an obvious bulge in Marcos’s speedo before he even laid hands on Kirsten. Kirsten woke up while he was manipulating her semi-conscious body into a camel clutch. Her back, still sore, didn’t like this. She moaned in pain as he took hold of her chin and began to pull back, bending her. Somehow the fact that she didn’t know who was doing this to her, and couldn’t even see him, made it all the more humiliating. She was really just getting passed around now.

Kirsten’s breasts were barely covered by her tiny pink top under the best of circumstances. In this tight camel clutch, she was surprised that her bikini had managed to just barely continue to cover her nipples. Suddenly, however, her boobs got a lot more coverage. Marcos took his hands off her chin and put them both on her breasts, providing her with a hand bra.

“Oh, now this is a good day one picture…” said Ravi.

Marcos gave Kirsten’s breasts a firm squeeze, eliciting a little moan from her. He’d been staring at them since she walked in and simply couldn’t resist. He could have kept squeezing and massaging them for hours while she was trapped beneath him with her arms stuck behind his knees, but he knew there were other guys waiting for their turn.

Marcos started to lower her head down to the mat.

“What, you’re not going to put her to sleep?” asked Ravi, “Come on… didn’t I show you how to do it from this position?”

Marcos didn’t need any further encouragement. He put an arm around Kirsten’s throat and squeezed tight, flexing his bicep right against her throat, the muscle pushing into her hard. He could have made the chokehold tighter with his other arm, but he decided to use it to keep groping her breast instead.

“Still glad you volunteered to take your friend’s place?” asked Ravi with a laugh while his student had his way with her.

Kirsten couldn’t respond. Her throat was too crushed. She couldn’t tap since her arms were stuck. Even that little option was gone. There was truly nothing she could do but lay there under him and take it. He could do whatever he wanted. As she continued to choke and get groped simultaneously, a little drool escaped the corner of her mouth. He suddenly yanked up on her neck with his arm, bending her back at an awful angle as he strangled her. Her spine had been through so much already, this was almost too much. She tried to say something, but nothing came out apart from a desperate little gurgle.

“Scarlett used to make that sound a lot,” said Ravi, “But I’m still not sure what exactly it means…”

What it meant was that Kirsten was utterly crushed. After a few more moments of getting felt up by Marcos, she passed out. Ravi’s phone taking pictures was the last thing she saw.

Kirsten woke up in an even worse position than she had fallen asleep in. It was Alexander’s turn now.

“Awake?” asked Alexander, “What do you think of the view?”

Kirsten’s neck was trapped about halfway up Alexander’s muscular thighs. Her view was mandatory. She had no option but to look straight down at his package, which she could tell was straining against his little speedo, clearly eager to meet her. Above that, his six pack abs flexed in anticipation.

“Well?”

Kirsten didn’t know she would be expected to really talk. “I-It’s a good view. A great view. If you knock me out, I won’t be able to look at it anymore.”

Alexander laughed a little. She watched his abs move as he did. “Sorry, but that’s really not getting you out of this. But don’t worry, you’re getting an even more up close look before it’s time to go to sleep.”

“N-No, please, I-mmphh!”

Alexander took a firm grip on Kirsten’s hair and eased up his headscissor enough to pull her face down into his bulge. It grew larger and larger in front of her before finally it smothered the lower half of her face. The smooth fabric of his speedo was all she could feel along with the hot skin on his inner thighs. His hardness pressed into her face, his shaft straining to be free of the speedo, pushing against her cheek. She could feel just how much he was enjoying using her as his little practice dummy. She could also feel that, like Ravi, he was seriously well endowed.

“I’m pretty sure this was Scarlett’s favorite hold,” Alexander said, looking down at her trapped face past his rows of abs. “And I’m sure it will be yours too.”

Kirsten tapped on his thigh. This was ignored. He hadn’t even started to squeeze yet. There was no way she was getting out this early. He adjusted her position more before beginning to really flex and squeeze. He pulled her in deeper by her hair, really jamming her face tightly into his crotch, wedging her in as far as she could go. She could really taste him now, and was finding it hard to breathe through his package even though he wasn’t squeezing… and then he squeezed. Hard muscle bulged into her neck, cutting off air, cutting off circulation… this of course only served to push her face into his package more, and she could feel him getting harder and harder as he crushed her neck and put her to sleep. She tapped desperately on his leg, and was ignored. She tapped his hip instead. She tapped on his abs in a very pleading sort of way, clearly offering to worship his body and maybe more if he would just let up… but he wouldn’t. Not until her muffled begging was gone, and her hands and fallen limply down onto the mat.

Once she was out, he released his scissor hold. She was left there, asleep, with her face resting on his crotch. Alexander took hold of her hair and lifted her sleeping face up slightly so that Ravi could take a picture of him with his prize. There was an identical picture on Ravi’s phone somewhere with Scarlett’s head between his thighs.

Kirsten woke up in a position that was, once again, even worse than the previous one. She didn’t think this would be possible. Well, really, she didn’t think much at all right now, but still. The back of her head was against Ravi’s crotch, and his tan thighs were wrapped around her neck in a headscissor.

But this wasn’t the only pair of thighs wrapped around her. The gym had decided to do a group picture with their new practice dummy. There was a pair of thighs clamped down on her chest, just below her breasts. Her boobs were basically resting against a boy’s leg. Then there were two pairs of legs below that bodyscissoring her.

There was a boy scissoring each of her legs, keeping them spread far apart, exposing her one last humiliating time. Her arms were trapped as well. Both of her arms were stuck in armbars, her elbows pushing into the eager bulges of two of Ravi’s students.

Her entire body was wrapped up, mummified in muscle. Ravi lifted his phone up, taking a selfie.

“Okay, everyone squeeze on three. One… two… three.”

Scarlett’s whole body was squeezed at once. Ravi, who was in charge of her neck, made sure that he flexed gently at first. He didn’t want to knock her out right away, which his scissors obviously would. He wanted her to really get a feel for her new life at his gym. There were so many different bulges pressing up against her right now. Her legs were spread wide. Both her arms could be dislocated instantly if the boys wanted to. Scarlett’s eyes were popping out of her skull.

“Welcome to the gym, Kirsten,” said Ravi. He squeezed her neck tight until she passed out in her scissor cocoon.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post: