Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Mar-22, 08:02
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: European League of Session Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnobody [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you! Maybe a few more guys who wrestled with many girls / watched many videos can give their input and when we have a consesus we can do the final table! Then it will be easy to add more girls by comparing them with these 20
Ok, yeah I'll leave you to it now, to get more votes and/or to watch out for what happens in live events, videos from producers etc in 2022 and beyond which can give an even better idea (not that a tournament like you suggested in league format would be too likely I guess, and not with Luzia, Barbara etc in it anyway I'm assuming at least!).

Just to give a bit more idea on my guesstimate about Thunder's possible position (bearing in mind I do think it's possible she does a bit better in mixed matches than in all female relatively speaking, but I don't dismiss your idea that she could be too much to handle for some smaller girls necessarily either, which I guess is what you were thinking anyway): based on what I gauged from video results etc I thought for example Shelby Beach would be somewhere above Thunder (but Shelby would be minimum in the 2nd group, possibly the top one if she was in the pool of choices instead I'm thinking), and I also assumed the same about Lina (who I think would be minimum in the 3rd group and quite possibly the 2nd one). Based on TC-Wrestling results I'd have assumed Minxy Li (who drew with Thunder, but before she peaked I'm pretty sure, even though I can't rule out that Thunder improved even more recently maybe) would be somewhere above too and on balance she might be 3rd group, or otherwise 4th (I think against the likes of Venom, Veve, Ariel X etc she still couldn't prevent a quite big loss but I do think before she retired she had really got a good level of expertise and with some of the girls you named she'd definitely have a good chance to do very well). Also Raven won against Thunder in a TC-Wrestling match I think (it might be Thunder did better against one specific mixed wrestling opponent though on the other hand), and Raven I'd think could at least make it into group 4 and I think as she's very strong, pretty experienced (more than Dolly) and has some BJJ knowledge (she very nearly scored with an armbar on me too, that I just about wriggled out of at the end of the session lol, but I did tap to a headlock which was fun to be in but too strong to not succumb to eventually!) and generally is good at wrestling now then she'd have a decent chance to win against Luzia for example. But yeah, if it was true Thunder could be a little below that level, then that's how she could be in group 5 (but I do have quite a few doubts, and even more after your comments and checking Paul's thread!).

I should probably take the opportunity to add that if anyone is looking for Thunder's name on that thread of Paul's I mentioned, she is actually listed as Killpussy on there (which I think might be the name she generally uses now?).
Anyway, here is Paul's great endorsement of her: "she is very good person,intelligent and available. a good heart in statuary body!
if you want a gentle big strong woman, good in wrestling, great in armwrestling and with super strong hands call her!" (he is Italian but I think writes very good English and I guess what he means here is understandable i.e statuesque rather than statuary I think).
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll put a direct link to the other thread too (possibly a bit out-dated now in some cases, including Bianca)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 25-Mar-22 at 08:22.
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-22, 12:20
Points: 1,854, Level: 17 Points: 1,854, Level: 17 Points: 1,854, Level: 17
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Anyone else experienced in the scene to chip in ?
Old 02-Apr-22, 23:23
Points: 36,348, Level: 83 Points: 36,348, Level: 83 Points: 36,348, Level: 83
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,961 Times in 320 Posts

Out of the first list, I sessioned Axa (UK), Luna (UK), Orsi B (Hungary) and Rage (Serbia).

Luna is simply too strong for the other three. She would destroy them. That woman is very muscled up. I didn't get that from watching some old videos with her, maybe she got bigger. I'm not into women with a lot of muscles so the session wasn't great. Also because she was simply way too strong, I couldn't do anything because of her sheer strenght.

Out of the other three, Rage would probably win. Axa might have a slight edge over Orsi, but I'm not sure. Orsi by the way was by far the best session between these. I sessioned with her twice. She's not that strong or good at fighting, but she looks great and has an amazing personality, meaning she knows how to trash talk in the right way etc.

Out of the ours list, I sessioned with Rada, Sativa, Tia, Antscha and Sheena. They were all pretty good and could definitely beat me easily no matter how hard I tried. Ranking these is more tricky, as they're all good. However I would say Antscha is probably the weaker on the list. Sheena is the best fighter overall and she would probably beat all of the others. Tia is probably the second best, she's not as skilled but she is so big and strong. I remember when she was simply mounting me I could barely move. Rada and Sativa are both very skilled fighters. Some of the most skilled you'll find in the session scene worldwide.

I had session with some other skilled and/or strong fighters in Europe. Laken from London is more skilled than you would think watching the mostly domination videos she's in. She not as skilled as the ones listed above though. Viper Max from Ireland is strong and skilled, and so is Ivy Tatiana from London. Both of these have some legit fighting skills, especially Ivy Tatiana.

Lastly I'll mention Venus Vendetta/Roxanne from London. While she not as skilled as any of the others I've mentioned, I remember being truly helpless against her. She's deceptively big and strong and know how to apply the holds. Also I remember a rather unusual thing with her: when she had me in a schoolgirl pin, I couldn't get out at all. Normally, I can get out of SGPins (but maybe, I don't want...that's a whole other story). Sometimes it's a bit harder, but in the end I can. With her, I coulnd't and remember being quite amazed by that fact. Something about her legs being long and strong I guess, when she pinned me in the right way with my arms straight above my head I just didn't enough strenght to move her legs, let alone lift her.
The Following User Says Thank You to BSF For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-22, 02:30
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSF [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Out of the first list, I sessioned Axa (UK), Luna (UK), Orsi B (Hungary) and Rage (Serbia).

Luna is simply too strong for the other three. She would destroy them. That woman is very muscled up. I didn't get that from watching some old videos with her, maybe she got bigger. I'm not into women with a lot of muscles so the session wasn't great. Also because she was simply way too strong, I couldn't do anything because of her sheer strenght.
Luna has been working out quite a lot recently, looking at her twitter:
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-22, 10:09
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSF [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Out of the other three, Rage would probably win. Axa might have a slight edge over Orsi, but I'm not sure. Orsi by the way was by far the best session between these. I sessioned with her twice. She's not that strong or good at fighting, but she looks great and has an amazing personality, meaning she knows how to trash talk in the right way etc.
Aren't you underrating Axa a lot here?
Old 03-Apr-22, 17:42
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnobody [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Aren't you underrating Axa a lot here?
I believe that Axa would beat the other three.
Old 03-Apr-22, 21:12
Points: 36,348, Level: 83 Points: 36,348, Level: 83 Points: 36,348, Level: 83
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,961 Times in 320 Posts

No I don't think I'm underrating her. She wouldn't beat Luna, there's too much strenght difference. She would need to be massively more skilled than her to compensate, which I don't think she is.

She could beat Rage and Orsi, yes, but I wouldn't bet on her against Rage. But possible.

In terms of the women in the other list (Sheena, Tia, Rada, Sativa, Antscha), she's not even in the same league. None of the four I mentioned is.
Old 06-Apr-22, 18:16
Last Achievements

Interesting that there different opinions! Maybe if a few guys have a list of results from their sessions or from several videos we can get a more objective ranking
Old 10-Apr-22, 07:40
Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

Ok, I created a season end fantasy points table. For some fixtures I have used real results of the matches actually happened between the wrestlers. But not all. There are unexpected results like in any league. 3 points means a win. 1 point means a draw. 0 points means a loss. Read the points horizontally for each wrestler.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Euroleag.jpg (186.8 KB, 624 views)
Old 10-Apr-22, 09:32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestpet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok, I created a season end fantasy points table. For some fixtures I have used real results of the matches actually happened between the wrestlers. But not all. There are unexpected results like in any league. 3 points means a win. 1 point means a draw. 0 points means a loss. Read the points horizontally for each wrestler.

That's cool, but maybe you can highlight the ones that are real? For example I think your final table underrates Viktoria, so I think many of her results are fantasy, no? same for some others i think. good effort though!

Last edited by iamnobody; 10-Apr-22 at 14:48.

Tags
competition, competitive, dww, europe, league, stronger, tournament, wrestling