Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Apr-22, 21:07
Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: I have become a new jobber in the UK

Sometimes it will end up quoting the original person twice though, a bit buggy. You can ctrl+click the "quote" button for each post you want to quote (to open in new tab), copy/paste the quotes into one reply tab, close the other tabs, and write what you want to write.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-22, 17:41
Points: 3,855, Level: 26 Points: 3,855, Level: 26 Points: 3,855, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanks for the quote tips guys.

A small update for everyone. The clips with me and Inferno are out on bmpvintage site + clips4sale. Also i filmed 3 clips yesterday, two with Lara from Italy, and also one with new girl Phianixx from Monicas place in London. Although Phianixx is new, she is a quick learner and pretty good for a beginner, i'd definitely recommend her. She is at Pippas in Manchester 18-19th of April, and any other time can be booked for a session at Monicas in London.

Lara is also great, very experienced and technical, but is in Italy usually. She is next at monicas in November i believe.

I have attached a couple pics of Phianixx for anyone interested in a session with her.

I have upcoming shoots with Eva Ray, Phianixx, Sadie, Venom and another day at Monicas (no idea who with, i usually find out on the day) within the next month , i will keep you all updated with links, pics etc. Add me on twitter if you like, i post updates there @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]storey12

Cheers,

Liam
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FOt8lx1WUAQfCq1.jpeg.jpg (276.3 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg FOtac1oXIB0Xi7Z.jpeg.jpg (278.4 KB, 98 views)

Last edited by mortis182; 09-Apr-22 at 17:51.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mortis182 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Apr-22, 00:04
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%

Thanks Liam, was really great meeting properly and filming with you yesterday, and looking forward to our future endeavours!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhianixxSG For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-22, 13:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhianixxSG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Liam, was really great meeting properly and filming with you yesterday, and looking forward to our future endeavours!!!
Likewise Phianixx. It is also great to see you on the forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to mortis182 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-22, 10:57
Points: 5,956, Level: 32 Points: 5,956, Level: 32 Points: 5,956, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: I have become a new jobber in the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortis182 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree, i do put some effort to escape when in holds,

Here is a small gif of my match with Inferno for BMPVintage in USA, this clip will be on his clips store next weekend for sale.

Liam
Hi Liam - thanks for giving us the opportunity to feed back. Hope you get more opportunities going forward.

So on this clip specifically, you say you put effort into getting out of the hold but your arms are completely away from her legs, no effort to make it look like you’re prying them apart and she didn’t have to work hard to secure one of your arms. So for me, if this was the preview clip on C4S there is no way I would buy it as I’m a minimum semi-comp fan.

I’m sure there are as many that like it this way so it’s just one opinion, and maybe the producer wanted it that’s way. But just thought I’d give you my honest feedback, hope you treat is as intended :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to gwltabb For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-22, 15:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwltabb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Liam - thanks for giving us the opportunity to feed back. Hope you get more opportunities going forward.

So on this clip specifically, you say you put effort into getting out of the hold but your arms are completely away from her legs, no effort to make it look like you’re prying them apart and she didn’t have to work hard to secure one of your arms. So for me, if this was the preview clip on C4S there is no way I would buy it as I’m a minimum semi-comp fan.

I’m sure there are as many that like it this way so it’s just one opinion, and maybe the producer wanted it that’s way. But just thought I’d give you my honest feedback, hope you treat is as intended :-)
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah i put in some effort but not 100% of course, as that is not what the producer wants. I do get out of some holds from some women, i don't just lie there. However i have to strike a balance between trying, getting out of some holds if i can, and if not, at least trying, and also staying in some holds for some time for the camera.

In that particular snippet i was actually wedging my hand inbetween her calves with the intention of seperating them to get out, but she secured my arm, and my other arm was at a weird angle, so i just tried getting up using my bodyweight to stand (failed of course) which you can see from her rocking motions. She knew i'd get her legs apart and quickly secured the arm. Re-watch it and let me know what you think.
The Following User Says Thank You to mortis182 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-22, 19:30
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

Liam, you are doing this for all of us, all the men that cant afford it, all the men who spend too much money on weed, all the men who have wives, all the men that play to many video games, all those men who just watch life just pass by in a green haze.. It's me, i meant me
The Following User Says Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-22, 23:21
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Liam, for me you are living the dream mate. So much of this world occupies my mind on a daily basis it’s ridiculous. I couldn’t put my face on camera to do it so not for me, but I wish I could in a mask. Fair play, enjoy every minute ��
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Markwebb For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-22, 12:34
Points: 5,956, Level: 32 Points: 5,956, Level: 32 Points: 5,956, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortis182 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In that particular snippet i was actually wedging my hand inbetween her calves with the intention of seperating them to get out, but she secured my arm, and my other arm was at a weird angle, so i just tried getting up using my bodyweight to stand (failed of course) which you can see from her rocking motions. She knew i'd get her legs apart and quickly secured the arm. Re-watch it and let me know what you think.
Fair point! Having rewatched it again with those points in mind I can see what you mean especially the bottom arm not being able to do much with her weight on it. I think on reflection now I’ve got that impression from right at the start of the clip where you’re not making that initial effort to separate, if that makes sense. So perhaps that’s something to work on. Thanks for the reply.
Old 23-Apr-22, 10:22
Last Achievements

Hey guys, clips have started surfacing of me on Monicas clips store for people interested. I have attached a preview clip of one of them with Gayla.

Cheers.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 prev_26138095(1).mp4 (9.09 MB, 58 views)