Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-May-22, 22:34
AverageUsername

Default Overwatch Online | D.Va Dominatrix

PART ONE

My little sister softly tugged the side of my shirt, hoping to grab my attention.

"Hey, who do you think you're going to get?"

I shrugged my shoulders, still waiting for the game to boot up.

"I don't know, but I hope it isn't one of the smaller characters, I want a real fight."

I was talking about the new, virtual reality version of Overwatch. This version came with its own special mode where you can fight any of the characters one-on-one in an epic battle.

Unfortunately, you don't get to choose who you play against. All you do is select the gender you want your opponent to be, and the game selects someone at random.

Of course, it's all artificial intelligence. None of the characters you fight are operated by another human being. It's all programmed.

However, I have heard that the A.I. can become pretty realistic and adapt to their opponents over time.

Finally, the game booted up and the intro music kicked in. Macey scooted closer to me, both of us sitting on top of our parents queen-sized bed.

"I can't wait to see who you play!"

We were home alone for the day. Since Macey and I go to the same school (she was in 9th grade, I was in 11th) and school was canceled, we had time to kill. So, I decided to put our father's gaming console to good use.

Eventually, the menu screen popped up. Right there at the bottom right hand corner was the golden start button, the exclusive, VR-only mode ready to be played.

"Can you please pick a girl character, PLEAAAASE?"

She shook me left and right, yelling straight into my ear.

"What, why!?"

I really wanted to play a boy character, but Macey had other plans.

"Because I want to see if you get Mercy. She's my favorite."

She smiled and looked at me with those brown puppy dog eyes. I just couldn't say no.

"Alright, fiiiiiinnnne."

She wrapped her arms around my chest and gave me a big hug. She may have been my little sister, but she could really squeeze.

I pressed the button and we both put on our VR headsets. Macey was going to watch as a spectator while I fought. Then, it would be her turn next.

We eventually loaded into a new map. The game dropped me in the middle of a wide canyon. This was a completely new environment I had never seen before.

Everything looked so real, it was like I was inside the game itself!

Then, a menu popped up in front of my face.

OPPONENT'S GENDER:

I clicked female and the game animated a wheel of all the girl characters in the game. I didn't know what to do next...

"What's the hold up?!"

I could hear Macey's voice shouting right next to me. I don't think she realized we were still sitting side-by-side on the bed.

"I don't know what to do, there's just a stupid wheel floating in front of my face."

Macey, still screaming into my ear, grew increasingly impatient.

"THEN SPIN IT, YOU DUMBASS!"

"Hey, watch your tone! If Mom was here..."

She punched my shoulder.

"Yeah, but she's not. Isn't that the whole idea Danny?!"

After rubbing my arm for a second or two, I spun the wheel.

"Alright, it's spinning!"

I could feel Macey bouncing up and down, the mattress compressing and expanding while I tried to stay centered, facing toward the wheel.

I was getting angry, resting my hand on top of her left shoulder.

"Would you quit it?!? I'm trying to pay attention here."

She calmed down, and the wheel started to slow down. I silently whispered to myself, hoping it wasn't going to land on the weakest opponent in the game.

"Please don't be D.Va... Please don't be D.Va... Please don't be D.Va... Please don't be..."

Suddenly, the wheel stopped, but it disappeared before I could see who it picked.

"Well, who did you get?"

Macey was finally figuring out that she didn't need to shout while inside the VR headset.

"I don't know, it disappeared."

"What do you mean, it disappeared?!?!"

Before I could answer her question, the game made a strange, upbeat tune. Not a moment later, blue pixels started to form the shape of one of the characters.

I didn't even need to wait for her to materialize to know exactly who it was. I could've recognized that tiny, slightly curvy, but very youthful body from a mile away.

"D.Va, reporting in!"

END OF PART ONE

Notes - Here we go, my final story! Figured, since I am a gamer, it is only fitting to end strong with some Overwatch action. Also, I originally was going to do it as one whole thing, but I figured it works better as a two-part story where part one sets everything up, and part two gives all the action.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dm6jSOrWwAACSLi.jpg (226.7 KB, 698 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-22, 23:57
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Overwatch Online | D.Va Dominatrix

I'm saddened to see the words 'final story' but happy at the same time that you might go out underneath the sexy D'Va. That picture is a fantastic representation of her and I can't wait to see how the mechanics of this VR game work.

Looking forward to reading more, mate. Thank you.
Old 06-May-22, 02:03
AverageUsername

Default Re: Overwatch Online | D.Va Dominatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm saddened to see the words 'final story' but happy at the same time that you might go out underneath the sexy D'Va. That picture is a fantastic representation of her and I can't wait to see how the mechanics of this VR game work.

Looking forward to reading more, mate. Thank you.
I am super grateful for the feedback and support you have given me since I joined the forum. I want to say that you have made a significant impact on my writing, along with many other people here I am proud to call my friends.

Just want to tell you and everyone else that I will be going much more in depth on my decision to leave the forum at the end of part two in the notes section. There is much more to it than many may think, and I feel like I owe an explanation as to why before I leave. You all deserve to know the depth of my situation right now.

Part Two releasing very soon!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: