Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jun-13, 01:45
Points: 3,468, Level: 24 Points: 3,468, Level: 24 Points: 3,468, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anybody have any Christine Fetzer?

Love, love, love that vid! Anyone have any more?
Old 29-Jun-13, 13:55
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,279 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrassleswithgirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have no videos of her but I have wrestled her. At least at the time she had what I would call a "thick" fitness body, which I found very appealing. And she did not have that steroidal cut bulk. She was fit, muscular, and at the same time very feminine.

So I would guess she's a great model for videos. She was not particularly strong (not that she was weak mind you) but she was not a Kasie Cavanaugh or something.

She was friendly and pleasant and more than willing to role play and so forth. A nice gal all in all is what I can tell you about her.

I would imagine you could just write her (her email is on wb270) and I would imagine she'd do a custom film of whatever you wanted (within reason of course).
She was the first girl I ever sessioned with. It was fun, but as Mr. Rassles mentioned, she was not very strong or competitive.
Old 29-Nov-20, 20:46
Points: 1,784, Level: 17 Points: 1,784, Level: 17 Points: 1,784, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
a while ago there was a video on youtube of her wrestling Helen Von Mott. Helen reduced her to tears, totally embarrassed her, and it didn't even look as if Helen was even trying.
I remember this video. It was stunning seeing a muscle woman the size of Christine brought to tears by Helen (who is an average sized woman). It came out as Christine was crying, that she has asthma, and Helen's speed, endurance, and technical holds around her neck ended up being too much for Christine to handle.

I did find it a turn-on seeing an average size woman, really (not fake) take down a big muscle woman like that. It kind of reminded me when Kyla beat bodybuilder Michelle Burdick in a 100% really competitive fight (hair-pulling, punching, choking).

But anyway, I hope Christine is doing well. She had a great personality and amazing body. I'm not sure how much competitive fighting she ended up doing because of her asthma/stamina, which Helen exposed.

Tags
christine, fetzer, mixed, sexy, wrestling