Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-May-21, 21:31
Points: 2,858, Level: 22 Points: 2,858, Level: 22 Points: 2,858, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sessions Experiences!

Embarresing question: How do you keep from getting hard during the session? Do they get upset when it happens?
The Following User Says Thank You to djman753 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-21, 21:51
bearstone
This message has been deleted by bearstone.
Old 16-May-21, 04:01
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

For me...I don't. I only wrestle with ladies who are acceptable to me at least being erect. I don't have to explode during a match, but if I am taking on a lady I am attracted to and she is facescissoring me, I'm up.
Old 18-May-21, 12:54
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djman753 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Embarresing question: How do you keep from getting hard during the session? Do they get upset when it happens?
You don’t need to keep yourself from getting hard. They know the score - just enjoy the session. Often they’ve make a comment like - oh hello there etc... some rub it... others ignore it... it’s accepted though if you are paying for the service.
If you are really worried you can always ask if it’s ok... but I wouldn’t
Old 22-May-22, 02:38
Points: 5,126, Level: 30 Points: 5,126, Level: 30 Points: 5,126, Level: 30
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Since the early 2000s until three or for years ago I’Ve had the pleasure of sessioning with FBBs, fitness types and Dominas where I did roleplay that involved some wrestling (me losing by design), scissoring, domination and some form of sensual play. Some I was lucky enough to see multiple times. Most were intrigued to be the Amazon Goddess that subdues Tarzan because they find out he’s a kinkster. Most sessions were sensual in varying degrees, depending upon the lady and our mood.

That is the first group:

Amazon Eve, Amazon Nikki, Bunny Glamazon, Severa, Miss Untamed, Monica Martin, Gabe Nicander, Melissa Coates, Kat Connors, Muscle Foxx Jenni, Goddess Vegas (Lethal Leg Goddess), Gayle Moher, Lora Ottenad, Debra D’Andrea, Emery Miller, Ashlee Chambers, Calista, Diana Ball, Dawn Rhiel, Callista, Ironfire, Utah Sweet, Deena Zarza, Yvette Bova, Mistress Daria, Amber Castello (Italian Goddess), Dawn/Trixie and Dayana Cadeau.

The second group… I didn’t do my research. To put it simply, we didn’t click.
Mistress Alex, Tatianna Butler, Kordelia Devonshire and one young Washington State FBB Whose name I forgot who was only into posing.

I have few complaints and memories to last a lifetime!

Last edited by Junglebeast; 22-May-22 at 02:54. Reason: Added names
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Junglebeast For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-22, 06:13
Points: 3,127, Level: 23 Points: 3,127, Level: 23 Points: 3,127, Level: 23
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djman753 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interestingly enough, many many years ago I had a session with someone who was very mainstream at the time. About halfway through the session while in in a reverse headscissor she asks me..."does that thing not work? or maybe you just dont find me attractive?" She then grabbed it, and suddenly became VERY vocally dominant and physically more aggressive and punishing, to the point I believed she wasnt role playing it...for a few moments I was scared for my life (she was totally way stronger than me) lol. She made it a point to show me she COULD control me that way, and ultimately did. It was interesting because totally unexpected of her.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheSqueezedOne For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-22, 11:16
Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Hard ons during sessions are pretty much the whole point, so the session girl won’t be surprised…and she will most often help you with that problem
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fistman For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-22, 17:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hard ons during sessions are pretty much the whole point, so the session girl won’t be surprised…and she will most often help you with that problem
Agree 100%. In my experience most will “help you with that problem” verbally, physically, etc. 😉
Old 31-May-22, 19:08
Points: 147, Level: 2 Points: 147, Level: 2 Points: 147, Level: 2
Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8%

Wrestled many many ladies mates but here are some of many more
Andrulla Blanchette
Mayra
Gabi Hames
Th-resa Bostick
Sandy Cabrera
Christine Marshall
Amelia Hernandez
EvilKitty
Joanna Needham
Red
Tigra
Zee
Kellie Young
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrentP84 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-22, 05:51
Points: 2,720, Level: 21 Points: 2,720, Level: 21 Points: 2,720, Level: 21
Last Achievements

In the few sessions I did I found it impossible not to get an erection (been in a relationship for a few years now so had to give it up unfortunately). Once I saw the lady in her wrestling gear, bikini or whatever and we were going at it I couldn't help myself. I did plan for this though so it didn't become an issue. If you're really worried wear a pair of briefs underneath your normal underwear. This'll hide the erection and it won't get in the way. Of course if she feels down there (which did happen a couple of times) she'll still be able to tell you're hard but it will make things a lot easier. I'm getting hard now just thinking about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justbringit For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-23, 00:16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junglebeast [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Since the early 2000s until three or for years ago I’Ve had the pleasure of sessioning with FBBs, fitness types and Dominas where I did roleplay that involved some wrestling (me losing by design), scissoring, domination and some form of sensual play. Some I was lucky enough to see multiple times. Most were intrigued to be the Amazon Goddess that subdues Tarzan because they find out he’s a kinkster. Most sessions were sensual in varying degrees, depending upon the lady and our mood.

That is the first group:

Amazon Eve, Amazon Nikki, Bunny Glamazon, Severa, Miss Untamed, Monica Martin, Gabe Nicander, Melissa Coates, Kat Connors, Muscle Foxx Jenni, Goddess Vegas (Lethal Leg Goddess), Gayle Moher, Lora Ottenad, Debra D’Andrea, Emery Miller, Ashlee Chambers, Calista, Diana Ball, Dawn Rhiel, Callista, Ironfire, Utah Sweet, Deena Zarza, Yvette Bova, Mistress Daria, Amber Castello (Italian Goddess), Dawn/Trixie and Dayana Cadeau.

The second group… I didn’t do my research. To put it simply, we didn’t click.
Mistress Alex, Tatianna Butler, Kordelia Devonshire and one young Washington State FBB Whose name I forgot who was only into posing.

I have few complaints and memories to last a lifetime!
The last lady is Amy Rainaldo - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] She must be out of the scene by now because that was 20 years ago.

Kordelia looks like she has expanded her business, becoming a dominatrix versus just offering competitive wrestling sessions. Might be worth a second try. Here is her website: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Junglebeast For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling sessions, session wrestling