Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jan-22, 08:17
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Stuck for Cash- Commision

This is a commission piece, if you're interested in me writing a story for you then shoot me a message.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Come in” said Nicola, responding to the knock at her door. She was delighted to see who had shown up to her office. A fresh new student had shown up to the University’s Students Advice office and heard all about his financial situation over the phone. This was yet another student who had blown through his finances in a matter of weeks and wasn’t eligible for a grant. She had lured him into the office by explaining that he ought to pop in and see her for some counselling, and she was convinced he was a worthy candidate going off how timid he sounded over the phone.

Her interest grew as she uncharacteristically stood up to get a good look at him. He attempted to speak, but he couldn’t muster up the courage to start the conversation, not when she was walking towards him so menacingly. She closed the door behind him, continuing to size him up with her eyes. With her heels she was clearly towering over him and concluded he couldn’t have been any taller than 5ft 2. His extra small t-shirt exposed the fact that he didn’t have anything that resembled muscles, and he looked quite skinny for his size. She knew he was 19 but he had the build of an underdeveloped teenager.

“You must be Tim; we’ve spoken over the phone. Have a seat please”
Tim muttered a word of acknowledgment and waddled over to the empty seat facing hers. She particularly enjoyed the fact that he almost looked frightened to make eye contact with her, which reaffirmed her decision to select him for the next video she was shooting.

“Listen Tim, I’m not going to beat around the bush here,” said Nicola, walking over to her seat to sit down. She crossed her legs and continued to lead the conversation.
“I’m offering you a temporary short-term job that should cover you for a little while. It’s good money and it’ll keep you afloat for a little while, if you can save it this time.”
“W-What is it?” stammered out Tim.
She pulled something out from her desk and showed him a DVD. The cover instantly made him all flustered.

“I produce mixed wrestling fetish fights, and I own this company that makes a ton of these clips.”
Nicola brought the DVD cover closer to Tim’s face; his eyes became transfixed with what he was seeing.
“You see that little man sprawled out on the floor under that big breasted topless lady? That’s where I want you to be.”
“Y-you want me t-t”
“Fight? Yes, I need an able body to take on two of these topless women at once. Besides the monetary reward, I can assure you that the ladies who are trying to pin you are real lookers.”

Nicola examined his reaction and saw that she didn’t need to ask. He was going to go through with it.
“Right, come along then. It’s only just next door.”
It was in his nature for Tim to hesitate, but Nicola simply lifted him off the seat by his armpit with a single arm. She gave him a look of reassurance.
“Don’t worry, you’ll do just fine sweetie.”

Nicola led him to where the shoot was happening. She had rented an office space that was thoroughly matted up for protection. Nicola kept her fingers interlocked with his, leading him across the room as if he were a lost child. He spotted two ladies sitting on some chairs, facing the mats.
“Ladies, I’ve found someone willing to play the jobber.”

The two office ladies were called Jane and Louise. Tim looked puzzled by their attire and wondered when they were going to get changed into something more appropriate.
“Oh, you’re not fighting us sweetie,” said Jane. “We’re just here to watch, you’re fighting them.”
Jane pointed back, as Tim’s eyes followed until he caught a glimpse at something that was beyond his wildest expectations.

The fighter named Rezerta was the first to come within eyeshot. She was a 20-year-old woman of Greek descent, with shoulder-length black curly hair that reminded him of a model he once looked up. She stood at 5’6, and while she looked slim, she still had a great arse, boasting C-cup breasts.

Trailing behind her was the second fighter named Bella. She was also 20 and of Greek descent, but her long mousy brown hair made her stand out just as much. She was a little smaller than Rezerta, standing in at 5’5 but wasn’t lacking in the looks department at all. She was also rather slim, but that did little to stop her from having a great arse of her own, with slightly smaller but well-rounded breasts nonetheless.

It took a little while for Tim to get out of his trance and come to terms with reality, but it still felt like a rather long and elaborate fever dream. Both women were topless and wearing nothing more than bikini bottoms and trainers, with Rezerta opting for pink bottoms and Bella wearing blue bottoms. Tim’s gaping mouth amused Jane and Louise, he was so fixated on her buttocks that he hadn’t even noticed that Nicola had started filming.

“Is this the wimp you’re having us fight? He looks like a malnourished child.”
Rezerta was the first to speak up, getting on the mats and towering over him. Bella circled behind him and wasted little time getting all handsy. She took off his shirt without asking and dumped it on the floor casually. Jane and Louise roared in laughter as they bore witness to how thin he really was.

“Ew you’re right. His tiny little ribs are showing.”
Bella felt up his chest, casually invading his personal space and rubbing her hands all over his ribcage. He froze up once Bella deliberately pressed her naked breasts on his upper back.
“Can this wimp speak English?” asked Rezerta. Nicola nodded. She bent over to his eye level to directly communicate with him.
“If you’re not making the first move, I will.”

Rezerta reached down and scooped him up with surprising ease, draping him over her right shoulder as if he were a trophy. Jane and Louise clapped as she paraded Tim around the room, allowing Nicola to get a good shot of Tim’s squeamish face.

“Wow, you’re as light as a feather!” exclaimed Rezerta, bouncing him up and down.
“P-Please put me down, I changed my mind. I don’t want t-to do this anymore”. Tim tried his best to wriggle out, but there was no backing out of this.
“You heard him Rezerta. Put him down!” squealed Louise.

Rezerta smiled and took a step back. She gave herself some room and had a running start, falling forwards to slam Tim against the mat back-first. He shrieked in pain as her entire weight squashed him flat. His back would’ve likely suffered some serious lasting damage if the floor wasn’t matted properly. Regardless, it took the wind right out him, and was left vulnerable on the floor as he writhed in agony.

“Ooh, that was cruel Rezerta,” giggled Bella, bending over to get a look at the damage.
“Don’t let Rezerta have all the fun, otherwise you’ll have nothing left for yourself!” shouted out Jane. Bella turned to the camera to address those who’d be watching.
“Check this out.”

She bent down and practically leaped off the floor, getting some impressive height in. Tim never saw it coming and wasn’t expecting the stinging pain that came with what was crashing down towards him. Bella had executed a picture-perfect double stomp, coming down hard on his exposed tummy. Tim yelped out, immediately clutching his stomach, and rolling into a ball for protection. If the first move sucked the wind out of him for the fight, the double stomp was enough to ensure he’d continue to have breathed problems for the entire day.

The laughter echoing in the room did a good job at masking Tim’s effeminate moans. Rezerta was the first to stop and ‘check’ in on Tim. She dragged him by his feet towards Jane and Louise, turning him over so they get a good look at him, Nicole now able to capture the bruising and Tim’s eyes welling from the tears.

“Aww the poor sissy is crying!” called out Jane. Rezerta looks back at them and the camera, standing over Tim. You’d think getting a nice view of her arse from above was enough to calm him down, but he was still in a good amount of pain.
“Don’t worry ladies, I know just the thing to cheer him up.”

Rezerta squatted down and grabbed hold of his arms, yanking them over his head and pinning them down to both sides of his head. Just as he realized what was about to happen, she sank down and plopped her immaculate arse over his frightened face, slotting her thighs on both sides of his arms. She didn’t need to hold his arms down anymore, her large thighs effectively trapped both his arms and kept his face upright, rendering him helpless.
Nicola zoomed in on what little she could see from Tim’s face, filming him turn bright red. This was mostly because Rozerta’s arse was robbing him of necessary oxygen at a rapid pace.

“Looking good Tim, keep this up and I might give you a bonus!” joked Nicola. It got a chuckle out of everyone in the room.
“You’re not even breaking a sweat!” squealed out Louise.
“No worries, I can do plenty of that right now.” replied Rezerta. Jane and Louise cheered as they knew what she’d meant.

She brought her hands up and ran her fingers through her hair, while gyrating her hips and grinding her bum over Tim’s vulnerable face. She used Tim as if he were a sex toy, giggling and taking pleasure in prolonging the facesit smother for longer.
“You’re so cheeky, you’re sweating all over him now!” cried out Jane.

“This is boring, I’m joining in as well.”
Bella sat down on Tim’s side and lifted one of legs, giving herself the room to sneak in her left thigh under his lower back, and wrapped her right leg over his tummy. She adjusted herself so that her upper thighs completely enveloped his abdomen, as Nicola turned the camera around to film the action.

Bella looked up at the camera and giggled.
“I’ve knocked out stronger men with my bodyscissors in seconds. Maybe I shouldn’t use full power on my scissors on him just yet.”

She tensed her legs and crossed her ankles; his hysterical screams were largely suppressed as Rezerta continued to rub her bum all over his face. She even went as far as prolonging his torture by bouncing her arse up and down, so that he did end up sucking a tiny amount of oxygen in-between the facesitting. They looked at each other and chuckled, as Bella motioned Nicola over.

She kneeled down and zoomed in on Bella’s powerful thighs pulverizing what was left from the double foot stomp attack. A sly grin grew on her face though as she observed his legs flail around in desperation.
“Yes Bella, squeeze his balls!” shouted out Jane and Louise in unison. It wasn’t entirely clear if Tim heard any of that, but it didn’t really matter.

Bella reached both of her hands down and brought his legs up, pulling up his trousers and underwear in one go. Jane and Louise got out of their seats to get a better view.
“Aww, he’s got a cute little pecker!” squealed out Jane.
“He’s got small testicles as well, the wee feller won’t stand a chance!” shouted Louise.
“Don’t worry girls, a sissy like him doesn’t need balls or a spine to begin with. So I’m taking both!”

Bella bent forwards and cupped both balls with each hand, while also stretching her legs forward. Rezerta adjusted her facesit slightly and snuck in her legs between the sides of his head and sat down painfully on his neck. She yanked his head up and placed her upper thighs around his neck and chin and stretched out her legs to their full length. The strain on his neck already was getting to be too much and she hadn’t even done anything yet. Nicola brings the camera over to document Tim’s flushed face and have his final words on video.

“P-Please, I want to go home.”
“Sorry sweetie, this is going to be pretty painful.” replied Rezerta. She looked back at Bella and nodded.

Simultaneously, they tightened their lethal grip on his neck, chin, balls, and spine. Within seconds of squeezing, Tim loud shrieks resonated across the room. Jane and Louise held their mouth with shock as they watched two women emasculate and annihilate a smaller man in such brutal fashion. Tim didn’t end up lasting more than a few seconds, passing out in the most excruciating way possible.

“Rozerta, you know he’s out. Don’t push it.” said Nicola.
“Aww, okay!” giggled Rozerta, unlocking her headscissors and getting off him. Bella followed suit.

Jane and Louise got a closer look at what was left of Tim.
“Did you do him in?” asked Jane.
“Nah, we’re pros!” giggled Bella. “He’ll heal.”
“This is probably the most hardcore video I’ve ever shot.” said Nicola, who had turned off the video and looked to put her phone away.

“Wait, we can extend this can’t we?” asked Rozerta, putting her arm on Nicola’s.
“I’m not paying him extra, and you’ve already bruised him enough for one day.” replied Nicola.
“I know, we don’t plan on hurting him much. We want to try out a new move when he wakes up.”
“Ooh, now I’m excited to see what they’re talking about!” squealed Louise. Jane nodded in affirmation.

One determined look from Bella was all that was needed for Nicola to make her final decision.
“Alright fine, I’ll film it as well. Don’t take too long.”

Tim’s body felt heavy, his head thumping loudly as he awoke to the same sensation of soreness and pain that contributed heavily to the brutal knockout he just experienced earlier. He tried to move his arms, but they wouldn’t budge for some reason. He opened his eyes a little more, and was mortified by the position he was currently in. Both of his arms were trapped between Rozerta and Bella’s legs, with Rozerta sitting on his right and Bella on his left. Their bums were thankfully not on top of his face, but that didn’t mean his torment was over at all.
“I wouldn’t move around so much, you’re still in a great deal of pain,” spoke up Rezerta.
“And if you don’t want us to snap your little twig arms, you’re going to do as we say,” said Bella.

As if to illustrate their point, they gave their legs a squeeze, forcing a loud moan out of Tim.
“P-Please, I’ll do anything!” cried Tim.
“Hehe, good boy!” giggled Bella.

Rezerta unclenched her scissorhold on his right arm and brought her right leg up in the air. She brought her trainer heel up close to his face, with Bella refusing to let go of her scissorhold on his left arm.
“Lick the scum off my trainers little wimp,” said Rezerta with a visible scowl on her face.

As if to make it clear it wasn’t an option for him, Rezerta harshly pressed the bottom of her shoe on his cheeks, while Bella gave her legs a little squeeze, giving him a sharp jolt of pain.
“Yes please, it would be my pleasure!”
“Good, stick your little tongue out and be thorough. From the bottom to the top.”

Jane and Louise cackled with delight as Nicola got a close up shot of Tim’s beet red face. He did as was instructed, running his tongue over her soles in a deliberate and careful manner. It definitely tasted like she’s worn them out before and haven’t been clean since. Rezerta and Bella snickered down at him, each of them acknowledging the camera and waving a smile.

“What a loser. Did your mummy raise you as a sissy? You’re not supposed to be licking another person’s shoe.” said Bella, giving his cheeks a hard pinch.
“He’ll do whatever we say because he’s a weak little pussy boy,” replied Rezerta, pressing her shoe on his face again. “He’s a good sport about it.”

Rezerta had him lick the dirt off her shoe to the point where it actually looked a little cleaner. Not that it mattered really, it was just a particularly evil way of degrading an already bruised and broken down man. She didn’t stop until literal tears formed from his eyes, moving her shoe away so that everyone could get a better look.

“Holy shit you just made him cry again!” squealed out Jane.
“Oh man, this is just too funny!” laughed out Bella.
Rezerta placed her leg back down, trapping his arm again as she also couldn’t help but contain her amusement.

“Make that little pussy cry some more Bella!” goaded Louise. Her and Jane were both up on their feet at this point, whilst trying not to block the camera.
Bella looked down at his weeping face, not feeling any hint of sympathy.
“Pathetic.”
Bella sent a ball of spit right down on his face, which got a laugh from everyone in the room. To make matters worse, she brought her hand down and rubbed her spit all over his face, making his already wet face look drenched.
“You’re not a man. You’re no different from the dirt off our shoes.”
Bella used that same hand to get a firm grip on his neck, getting a pitiful whimper out of Tim.
“Open your stupid mouth or I’ll crush your throat, beyond repair.”
Tim didn’t need to be told twice. He was worried but he knew her threat was serious. Bella released a larger amount of saliva, dropping it straight into his mouth as if he were a bin. Everyone laughed at this sheer display of cruelty. Tim felt like he wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

“Alright wimp, we feel a little bit sorry for you, so we’re more than willing to wrap this up and send you on your way.” spoke Rezerta.
“We want you to beg for your next knockout. You’ll be done in by our armpits, it’s a move we just thought of the other day.” said Bella.
“Of course, if you don’t want to, we’re more than happy picking you apart until there’s nothing left of you.” Rezerta tensed up and reminded Tim about the destructive force of her legs.

“OH GOD PLEASE OWWW, I’M SORRY PLEASE KNOCK ME OUT!” shouted Tim, thrashing his legs around desperately.
“You have to ask us like you really mean it,” giggled Bella, following Rezerta’s example and giving her own legs a squeeze. Both of Tim’s fragile arms now felt like they were about to be snapped, and their large thighs had the power to back it up.
“PLEASE, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON A WIMP LIKE ME! SMOTHER ME UNTIL I PASS OUT!”
Rezerta and Bella turned over to Jane and Louise, each of them giving Tim a thumbs down.
Nicola stepped in and spoke with authority.
“Put him out of his misery.”

They each shared a nod, as they finally showed a little bit of leniency. Tim broke down in tears, the mixture of physical torture and utter humiliation was far too much for him to bear. Rezerta feigned concern as she wrapped her right arm around his head, sneaking in her hand behind his neck, and shoved her armpit down on his face. She had completely covered his mouth in a secure hold.
“Aww, don’t worry little lad. This will be over for you in minutes.”

Bella brought her left arm down and copied her in order to make her hold just as secure. Getting her hand behind the back of his head and smothering the rest of his face, specifically ensuring that his nose couldn’t breathe any oxygen in.

With this hold, his terrified little eyes were all that was visible now, as his muffled screams grew frantic. They still had his arms secured, but Tim’s survival instincts compelled him to struggle and squirm. It was all for naught though, and all it did was make everyone laugh even louder. Rezerta’s prediction was accurate, Tim didn’t last longer than a few minutes, but for him that must’ve felt like hours. His breathing stopped and he was finally unconscious.

“He’s out” said Nicole, who just turned off the camera. Rezerta and Bella released their hold and stood up.
“That was incredible!” yelled out Jane and Louise. They all walked over to each other and spoke, leaving poor Tim sprawled out on the mats.
“I’ve got his number in case he’s dying to be in one of the upcoming videos,” said Nicola.
“Good. I want to be the one to crush his testicals next time!” said Rezerta, laughing at her own suggestion.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-22, 04:28
Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Stuck for Cash- Commision

Another great story of yours.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mixedwrestlinglover For This Useful Post: