Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Apr-22, 09:27
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts
Default Grapplinggirls Video Reviews

Grapplinggirls.com has a bad reputation for providing limited previews and inaccurate/misleading descriptions on their videos. However, that doesn't change the fact that they've managed to get some of the most exciting and interesting women to appear on their site over the years.

I thought it would be super helpful if we maintained a little list of videos that we've purchased, along with a brief description or review that describes what the video was actually like, what holds it contained, how competitive, whether we were satisfied etc.

If people are open to this, I'll add more of my own. But for now, here are a few that I've seen:

I'll give each a 1-5 rating:

GG155D - 2.5/5 - This vid was alright; Didn't blow me away (perhaps a little on the dull side); I'd say it's reasonably competitive, but the guy isn't that aggressive. Julie gets him in a few good bodyscissors, a couple of RNCs, and a reverse triangle; Most holds last maybe 10 seconds.

GG337C - 3/5 - The woman is not a particularly skilled grappler, but she is fairly aggressive and transitions through holds quickly; Kind of old school wrestling rather than BJJ style; A lot of straddling, nothing too painful looking; A lot of dialogue/trash talking.

GGLotusTarantula3 - 4/5 - This video centers around a couple variations of the lotus hold; It's not very competitive in the traditional sense, but the woman does do a nice job of being aggressive and the guy struggles convincingly and does look pretty stuck once she gets her holds locked in; Woman frequently looks and smiles at the camera and taunts the guy while having him totally immobilized; I actually like this vid quite a bit.

GG217C - 3.5/5 - I'm a big Crystal fan personally, so I liked this vid; Fast paced; Guy doesn't tap super quickly; Lots of RNCs, body triangles, and a guillotine; Looks believably competitive; Guy looks stupid in karate outfit IMO; Kind of bad video quality

GG169D - 3/5 - Probably on the low end by Crystal standards; Fast paced and scrappy action; Not too many clean, prolonged holds; A good body triangle at the end.

GG177A - 4.5/5 - This is a classic vid, Crystal at her best; Don't worry about being disappointed.

I also want to append a list by another member @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] from [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]:

GG128Miracles - Love Miracles' fiery latina vibe, and Jake is skinny enough to make this one almost believable.
GG158C - Rose has that sexy girl next door thing going, and her skills aren't actually shabby. Love how she 'inadvertently' goes too far on holds.
GG165F - My favorite with Rose. Love the attire (jean skirt). Pitched battle. Her personality steals the show again and she really sells it.
GG166B - Julie classic. Convincing defeat of Tom. Not too competitive, but you totally buy that this guy is a pushover anyway. Some great reverse headscissors.
GG169D - Crystal! She's convincing and strong. Love her body triangles and how she actually has chops. This is one of her early videos, lots of guillotines.
GG172B - LaciLynn is sexy in jean shorts and her interactions with her opponent in this one are great. Guy doesn't put up much of a fight but she makes up for it.
GG173C - Can't go wrong with Julie. Sexy and skilled and the guy seems to really be struggling.
GG177A - Crystal vs. Tom -- Probably my favorite? Totally one-sided but Crystal is so sexily dominant and skilled that you buy it.
GG184A - Tyra vs. skinny tall dude. I find the 'acting' cheesy and wish they'd just skip this stuff. But have no doubt this one would go down in real life pretty much like it did on camera. Tyra is a beast with those rear naked chokes.
GG185D - Crystal again perfectly proportioned in jean shorts against an athletic guy. She methodically wrecks him in her sexy way.
GG195A - This one is pretty fake (dude doesn't even pretend to try), but really like Mia's vibe.
GG197C - Jenna's a badass, looks hot as hell in this one (black bikini) and convincingly rocks a genuinely struggling guy with a mix of skill and strength.
GG210D - Crystal skilled and strong as ever convincingly destroys another guy who's fighting for his life. Love the jean shorts and the cutesy girl next door attitude.
GG214D - Crystal vs. a pretty big guy. The pseudo triangle she gets him in at the beginning is fantastic (if not from a technical effectiveness standpoint, but from the sexy control she exudes).
GG216A - Not usually a fan of these scenario ones, but no doubt in my mind Jenna wipes the floor with the little karate dude they have her up again. She's skilled and clearly stronger.
GG217C - Crystal again (vs same karate dude). Crystal's body is just about perfect in this one and I just love how they can tell her opponents to fight like hell but it just doesn't make a difference. She toys with him in her sweet way.
GG222B - Love Crystal but gotta watch this one on mute. Guy reminds me of that dude from ScissorVixens who won't shut up.
GG226A - Obviously I have a girl next door vibe and am a Jenna fan to boot. Everything above applies. She looks great in this one and as usual, her opponent can fight hard but she's too skilled and too strong.
GG242D - Another Jenna favorite. Love how much this skinny dude fights. Totally puts my mind in his place. He just has no chance.
GG254E - Reema gets a little too chunky for me in her later vids, and they're definitely far more scripted. But again, love her curves, girl next door vibe and the way she's just so damn adorable about how she wins.
GG260E - Jenna taking apart yet another regular joe in convincing fashion. Love seeing these guys struggle...
GG264E - Total Jenna mismatch, but there's a great moment in this one where the skinny-ass foe desperately claws at her legs to prevent a side hide scissor, and of course fails.
GG267C - Another damn sexy Reema vid. Not super believable, but she does make a good show with some of the holds and I love how she shakes her head when she gets him in a rear naked choke as he struggles in vain to break it.
GG268A - Jenna once again. I love the ones where I can put myself in the guys place, and this one feels all too real. Her size makes her too strong!
GG301A - Wow! Jenilee is just about perfect. The wrestling is more technical than a struggle, but that body and those legs and the way she gets the RNC on in machine like fashion is flat out scary.
GG305B - Wish there was more of Jenilee. Convincingly takes down an athletic guy by just being more skilled. Like the playful taunting and of course those short shorts that show off her legs.
GG331B - Crystal's back! I kinda miss some of her previous size, but the model look suits her too and she hasn't lost her skill.
GG333B - Crystal's return, continued. Love how these athletic guys fight and fight but she eventually locks them up. She has a knack for looking down and watching her opponents once they're trapped that's so damn sexy.
GG70JulieFull - Classic old-school Julie. She's curvy and hot in this one, even if the action is pretty fake. Lingering holds that grab the imagination.
GGKelly - This is the video that introduced me to GG! Kelly is hecka fun.
GGTyra - Tyra technically dominates and mentally overpowers this guy (who does a great job of struggling). There's actually a KO in this video from a RNC.
GG93A - God, I wish Caroline was still around. Just about the perfect girl for me proportions and looks wise. She takes apart a fan in mostly one-sided wrestling with plenty of scissors.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-22, 16:44
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Grapplinggirls Video Reviews

I've purchased more, but others I've deleted because they were so bad (and some I lost in a hard drive crash years ago). Even the older videos that were great that I lost years ago I never went back to re-buy. As the saying goes, you need to always be putting out new content. My reviews of the videos I have sitting on my hard drive are a bit newer than the ones listed here, so I'll put them down here. I'll just mention that I don't really care about how competitive it is (but still prefer something more competitive than the guy just lying on the floor not resisting at all), I generally don't like it when the guy is too big (a 220 lb bodybuilder or whatever) or too small (like Bosco). I mostly don't like it when the guy taps out of scissorholds immediately. I do like it when the girl spends at least a little bit of time flexing her arms as well, or even does some armwrestling.

GG435D: great. HoneyBadger is dominant, her legs are awesome, the guy isn't impressive, but is at least normal size, doesn't tap out of every scissorhold immediately, so you can see her exploding quads at times.
GG439A: Pretty good. April Hunter's return. Pretty good scissor holds. She does some bicep flexing and pec bouncing too.
GGElite9: The girl is pretty good, very young, has nice scissors and legs, her scissors don't get tapped out of immediately, which is nice.
GGElite10: Same review as GGElite9.
GGSessions88: Brazilian Quad Queen is terrific. Incredible legs, she's strong, great arms too. Would session with her if it didn't mean going to Florida. She is traveling to Philadelphia soon, perhaps she will start touring to other places as well.
GGSoccerBully: Not too bad, not the best. The wrestling action is mostly boring, but there were a few good scissorholds. There was some armwrestling at the end too. Although she won, the action wasn't very riveting.
GGSoccerBully3: Pretty good. One of Kaycee's videos I liked. Mostly I like the tight headscissor she got him in at the end. Screenshot attached. Their screenshot is boring and doesn't sell it at all. I deleted the first few minutes with the soccer stuff from my copy of the video a long time ago, and just kept the wrestling part.
GGSwimmervsBodybuilder: This one is great. Normally I don't really like the videos with bigger guys, but she twisted him like a pretzel in certain parts, and her scissors were great.
GGTazzTurbo: Pretty good. The girl is muscular, does lots of bicep flexing as well. Nice scissorholds.

Pretty much all the Cassie videos are great. I don't think I have the individual videos anymore, but put together a "highlights" video with my favorite holds she had gotten guys in from her various videos.

Still, proceed with caution. I think I've bought maybe 3 videos from them the past 6 months. At least many years ago they had quite a few good female wrestlers, now it's quite rare in comparison for them to put out good videos, so you should be more cautious than 5+ years ago. Even their top "new" talent (HoneyBadger) was introduced in June 2021, almost a year ago, and has only done 2 videos with them I think. Naturally the ones I reviewed above are positive reviews since the bad videos I've bought I haven't kept.
Attached Images
File Type: png kaycee-GGSoccerBully3.png (871.1 KB, 288 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-22, 23:33
Last Achievements

I'm not sure what the right way to maintain this thread is, but I suspect people can just add new comments with whatever additional review(s) they want and we can all just use the forum search to locate whatever video we're looking for.

One rule on this thread: PLEASE USE THE OFFICIAL VIDEO NAME AS SEEN ON GRAPPLINGGIRLS.COM (E.G. GG123 ETC)

One vid I forgot to mention:

GG387A - 3.5/5 - Somehow I lost this vid so going off memory; Cassie is always a safe bet from what I've seen (several vids); She looks great in this one; Very one sided battle but the guy does seem to be putting up a decent effort; I wouldn't say any of her holds last a super long time, maybe 10 seconds; Holds mostly consist of RNC/bodyscissor combos
The Following User Says Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-22, 07:59
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,229 Times in 6,816 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not sure what the right way to maintain this thread is, but I suspect people can just add new comments with whatever additional review(s) they want and we can all just use the forum search to locate whatever video we're looking for.
Have a look at this - it's my cumbersome way of trying to explain the same issue some time ago. Naji's proposed solution was to make the first post in a thread open to Edits by the OP permanently.

Looking at his reply now, it suggests the feature may not be available to everyone. But if you're prepared to curate your own thread, you could request the feature from him. Then whenever anyone adds new videos, you can cut and paste them into your original list(s) at the top of the thread. Just an idea.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-22, 09:45
Points: 5,956, Level: 32 Points: 5,956, Level: 32 Points: 5,956, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I’ve actually found a way of getting some kind of video preview on Clips4Sale for the GG videos. Not sure if this works on a desktop but if you go to the homepage on a mobile and filter on MIXED WRESTLING (or if you’re looking for one of the older videos these are sometimes on the WRESTLING category), you can do a search on the EXACT video name i.e. GG250a, when the result comes up this will give a preview similar to the usual 10 second ones. I find I have to scroll to the bottom and back up sometimes to get it to start. Also some of the older videos don’t always work.

Not great, but I’ve found it’s stopped me buying a couple of vids where the description clearly is a bit of an exaggeration!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gwltabb For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-22, 03:54
Last Achievements

Took a chance and bought GG301A today, here's my review:

GG301A - 3/5 - Jenilee is a really attractive girl and definitely has the girl-next-door quality going for her; She's surprisingly quick and energetic; The guy as usual is a pretty weak competitor and a bit on the older side, not sure he would have been my first choice to take on an "18 year old" (no idea if she is or isn't); The video's main downsides are that the guy taps out fairly quickly (sorry Uxiel!) and her arsenal is basically limited to RNCs with a typically loose body triangle, and guillotine chokes. There's one headscissor but it's nothing to write home about.

So a little on the mixed side (no pun intended), but I'm not sorry I bought it. She has a lot of potential. I have no idea where they find these girls.
Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-2022-05-01-21h35m58s774.png (1.07 MB, 121 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-2022-05-01-21h34m50s859.png (1.14 MB, 100 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-2022-05-01-21h34m38s938.png (1.14 MB, 99 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-2022-05-01-21h33m57s709.png (1.24 MB, 208 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-22, 15:45
Points: 1,100, Level: 12 Points: 1,100, Level: 12 Points: 1,100, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Grappling Girls is such a hit and miss. My biggest gripe is how the man taps almost instantly to any hold and is released.

There are some gold nuggets in there though. I am a big breast lover so vids with good looking women, not fat, who breastsmother always top my list. Although, the best wrestler and vids are always the ones with Liz Veyron in them. She's a tough cookie.

So....

Any Liz Veyron vid
GG146 Alicia DiMarco, what a bod
GG399C Fyona
GGHumiliated13 Fyona
GGErotic9
GGTheApplicant1
Any Falon video - best ass in the business
GG123Desaree
GG116 Full Desaree
The Following User Says Thank You to gman3131 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-22, 20:29
Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

This clip always stuck with me over the years. The guy seemed really embarassed and humiliated in it, and in genuine pain.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gamerober90 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-22, 04:12
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerober90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This clip always stuck with me over the years. The guy seemed really embarassed and humiliated in it, and in genuine pain.

Would you mind sharing a little more? How long were the holds, what holds she used, did the guy seem like he was trying? etc
Old 03-May-22, 10:16
Temporary group
Points: 5,849, Level: 32 Points: 5,849, Level: 32 Points: 5,849, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwltabb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’ve actually found a way of getting some kind of video preview on Clips4Sale for the GG videos. Not sure if this works on a desktop but if you go to the homepage on a mobile and filter on MIXED WRESTLING (or if you’re looking for one of the older videos these are sometimes on the WRESTLING category), you can do a search on the EXACT video name i.e. GG250a, when the result comes up this will give a preview similar to the usual 10 second ones. I find I have to scroll to the bottom and back up sometimes to get it to start. Also some of the older videos don’t always work.

Not great, but I’ve found it’s stopped me buying a couple of vids where the description clearly is a bit of an exaggeration!
genius, just tested on desktop and it works too, you just have to hover the mouse over the preview image when you look at the search results
The Following User Says Thank You to pluto99 For This Useful Post: