Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Old 24-Oct-19, 11:40
Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lily's Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I destroy his arms and smother him out in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh yes Lily you use sexy judo holds to disable his arm ... very sensual
At the beginning you apply a joint lock to immobilize her arm
And then you keep the judo hold to turn the immobilization into a soft pain and Eric does not feel less and less his arm.
You repeat with several different joint lock to really act on all of Eric's muscles and blood vessels.
The Following User Says Thank You to dellinou For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-19, 17:39
Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I destroy his arms and smother him out in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great clip Lily! I must say spandex suits you well lol. If you were to ask me what wrestling hold to put me in, it would be the Full Nelson lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greekboy28 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-19, 05:36
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,846 Times in 2,721 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellinou [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh yes Lily you use sexy judo holds to disable his arm ... very sensual
At the beginning you apply a joint lock to immobilize her arm
And then you keep the judo hold to turn the immobilization into a soft pain and Eric does not feel less and less his arm.
You repeat with several different joint lock to really act on all of Eric's muscles and blood vessels.
No mercy for him, dellinou. I make sure I slightly hyperflex each elbow until they are too sore for him to fight back. Then I can sexily torture him at my leisure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
love this photo, Lilly has great long legs, love to be trapped by them . great attitude, very sexy outfit , and sexy woman
Thank you, Dannyboy. I do enjoy sexily beating him up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekboy28 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great clip Lily! I must say spandex suits you well lol. If you were to ask me what wrestling hold to put me in, it would be the Full Nelson lol.
Thanks GB. Those pants are actually very soft, shiny leather. They're lovely to wear and wrestle in and wonderful to sit on his face and smother him.
The Full Nelson is a cool way to overwhelm my victim and push him towards a submission.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 26-Oct-19, 19:20
Last Achievements

Thanks GB. Those pants are actually very soft, shiny leather. They're lovely to wear and wrestle in and wonderful to sit on his face and smother him.
The Full Nelson is a cool way to overwhelm my victim and push him towards a submission.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they suit you well to be honest! True I think the full nelson can be a playful hold in general as its more of an escape challenge for your victim. I dont think I would be able to escape your full nelson if you locked it on me lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greekboy28 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-19, 05:05
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekboy28 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Full Nelson is a cool way to overwhelm my victim and push him towards a submission.
Yeah they suit you well to be honest! True I think the full nelson can be a playful hold in general as its more of an escape challenge for your victim. I dont think I would be able to escape your full nelson if you locked it on me lol.[/QUOTE]

You're right, you wouldn't. You'd be on the floor on your stomach with me sitting on your back holding you in a Full Nelson. You'd quickly submit and you'd hear me softly laugh in your ear as I increased the pressure a little making you beg me to let you submit.... and beg and beg and beg... giggle

Lily xxxxxx

The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-19, 12:12
Last Achievements

Quote:
Yeah they suit you well to be honest! True I think the full nelson can be a playful hold in general as its more of an escape challenge for your victim. I dont think I would be able to escape your full nelson if you locked it on me lol.
You're right, you wouldn't. You'd be on the floor on your stomach with me sitting on your back holding you in a Full Nelson. You'd quickly submit and you'd hear me softly laugh in your ear as I increased the pressure a little making you beg me to let you submit.... and beg and beg and beg... giggle[/QUOTE]

Haha sounds like a tough scenario to be in. You locking your fingers tightly on me with the full nelson. So as your sitting on my back with the full nelson, If I managed to wiggle my knees to get myself in a slight sitting situation, what could you do to stop me escaping your full nelson and ensure that I dont escape? "we shall see if you can guess the combination hold to keep me stuck and reduce my escape %" Good luck Lily! haha
Old 30-Oct-19, 07:38
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
You're right, you wouldn't. You'd be on the floor on your stomach with me sitting on your back holding you in a Full Nelson. You'd quickly submit and you'd hear me softly laugh in your ear as I increased the pressure a little making you beg me to let you submit.... and beg and beg and beg... giggle
Haha sounds like a tough scenario to be in. You locking your fingers tightly on me with the full nelson. So as your sitting on my back with the full nelson, If I managed to wiggle my knees to get myself in a slight sitting situation, what could you do to stop me escaping your full nelson and ensure that I dont escape? "we shall see if you can guess the combination hold to keep me stuck and reduce my escape %" Good luck Lily! haha[/QUOTE]

Now, Greekboy!

Lily xxxxxx

Old 30-Oct-19, 14:54
Last Achievements

Quote:
Haha sounds like a tough scenario to be in. You locking your fingers tightly on me with the full nelson. So as your sitting on my back with the full nelson, If I managed to wiggle my knees to get myself in a slight sitting situation, what could you do to stop me escaping your full nelson and ensure that I dont escape? "we shall see if you can guess the combination hold to keep me stuck and reduce my escape %" Good luck Lily! haha
Now, Greekboy![/QUOTE]

LOL. Banter at its finest.
Old 01-Nov-19, 03:44
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

A magic box of chocolates makes me sit on his face in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-19, 06:04
Points: 10,342, Level: 43 Points: 10,342, Level: 43 Points: 10,342, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,182 Times in 339 Posts

[QUOTE=Breathless50;396129]A magic box of chocolates makes me sit on his face in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][/QUOTE:

Ha ha!! But this time you DO know what you're gonna get
The Following User Says Thank You to Stepoverme58 For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, judo, panties, schoolgirl pin, smother