Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jan-21, 23:29
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: I managed to get $100 Sessions from Women on Craigslist. Here is my experience.

Thanks so much for the detailed response! Had a few follow-up questions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
From my entire time on being on SA, I've only had one situation where the woman in question referred me to a friend of hers.
So, I should probably give a bit more detail, starting with my profile, which says the following:

Do you like to feel strong, especially in comparison to men? I might be able to help! I'm a wacky short guy (5'4, 135lbs, 34 years old) who has a thing for being lifted and carried by women. Not sure why, exactly, but hey, it's a fun, goofy experience for both people involved. My wife unfortunately cannot fully accommodate this interest but is fine with me finding women who can -- so long as such meet-ups remain platonic (i.e. no sex or romance). If you think lifting, carrying, and tossing a short guy around in various ways is something you would genuinely enjoy and/or you're looking for an alternative type of barbell to use for squats and bicep curls, hit me up!

It's my first night on the site, I'm browsing around, and I get a message from a girl who says: "I am absolutely not strong enough to throw you around but you should meet my roommate!" I ask if her roommate has a profile on the website, and she says: "She doesn’t :/ I also just realized I have another friend who would be thrilled to bench you. She enjoys lifting pretty much anything and also has done non-sexual sex work before so I’d imagine she’d be comfortable with a transactional relationship if that’s what you’re looking for!" We chat a little, she texts her friend, doesn't hear anything back just yet. I ask about her roommate. She replies: "She’s like 6’1 and an actual goddess. I could also totally ask her if you like! We love men who get their kink needs met in a respectful fashion in this household." Few minutes later she says: "My roommate made a google number to pass along to you"

I talk to the roommate online. I ask her about her experience with lift and carry and she says: "I wouldn't say I'm super experienced. I have lifted a few men that I was pegging, but no relationships purely based on lifting. I do lift weights though (just to assure you of my strength lol). what sort of arrangement were you thinking of? my roommate said you were married?" I tell her basically what my profile says, and that "the idea would be we'd meet up and have fun doing lifts and carries lol. what do you normally seek out of arrangements like these?" She responds: "that sounds fine to me! i really just enjoy the idea of fulfilling needs and dominating in arrangements like these. so i think whatever sounds exciting to you would be exciting to me!"

We send pics to each other, both comment "nice!" on them, I send her a bunch of pictures that show different types of lifts and carries for reference, to which she says: "these look fun! all of these look very doable." We end by deciding to do a video call in a few days, which is gonna happen tomorrow.

So -- given all the above, with direct quotes and everything... What do you make of all this? Should I be particularly wary, does this seem on the level...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When it comes to the financial terms, I prefer to negotiate/talk about all that IRL, but thats just me. You could still bring up specific amounts online.

Every time I did a public meet up with a woman on that website, 99% of the time we met again/had the arrangement.
Do you do a public meet on a different day that you meet in private? Or do you start in public, chat for awhile, come to a monetary arrangement and then immediately head over to take part in it? Also, where do you usually go to meet in public? Most places are closed these days and it's a bit cold out ;-)
Old 03-Jan-21, 00:02
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: I managed to get $100 Sessions from Women on Craigslist. Here is my experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks so much for the detailed response! Had a few follow-up questions:

So, I should probably give a bit more detail, starting with my profile, which says the following:

Do you like to feel strong, especially in comparison to men? I might be able to help! I'm a wacky short guy (5'4, 135lbs, 34 years old) who has a thing for being lifted and carried by women. Not sure why, exactly, but hey, it's a fun, goofy experience for both people involved. My wife unfortunately cannot fully accommodate this interest but is fine with me finding women who can -- so long as such meet-ups remain platonic (i.e. no sex or romance). If you think lifting, carrying, and tossing a short guy around in various ways is something you would genuinely enjoy and/or you're looking for an alternative type of barbell to use for squats and bicep curls, hit me up!

It's my first night on the site, I'm browsing around, and I get a message from a girl who says: "I am absolutely not strong enough to throw you around but you should meet my roommate!" I ask if her roommate has a profile on the website, and she says: "She doesn’t :/ I also just realized I have another friend who would be thrilled to bench you. She enjoys lifting pretty much anything and also has done non-sexual sex work before so I’d imagine she’d be comfortable with a transactional relationship if that’s what you’re looking for!" We chat a little, she texts her friend, doesn't hear anything back just yet. I ask about her roommate. She replies: "She’s like 6’1 and an actual goddess. I could also totally ask her if you like! We love men who get their kink needs met in a respectful fashion in this household." Few minutes later she says: "My roommate made a google number to pass along to you"

I talk to the roommate online. I ask her about her experience with lift and carry and she says: "I wouldn't say I'm super experienced. I have lifted a few men that I was pegging, but no relationships purely based on lifting. I do lift weights though (just to assure you of my strength lol). what sort of arrangement were you thinking of? my roommate said you were married?" I tell her basically what my profile says, and that "the idea would be we'd meet up and have fun doing lifts and carries lol. what do you normally seek out of arrangements like these?" She responds: "that sounds fine to me! i really just enjoy the idea of fulfilling needs and dominating in arrangements like these. so i think whatever sounds exciting to you would be exciting to me!"

We send pics to each other, both comment "nice!" on them, I send her a bunch of pictures that show different types of lifts and carries for reference, to which she says: "these look fun! all of these look very doable." We end by deciding to do a video call in a few days, which is gonna happen tomorrow.

So -- given all the above, with direct quotes and everything... What do you make of all this? Should I be particularly wary, does this seem on the level...?
From reading all of this, this all sounds okay so far. I don't really sense any sinister intentions from either of them.

In the scenario where I really really wanted to pursue this: I would probably send a text today, or tomorrow morning, confirming if she was still up to video chat for tomorrow.

If you were willing to send a follow up text today, I would say something along the lines of : Hey x. Hope you've been doing well! I just wanted to follow up. On my end, I can confirm that everything is still good on my end. I'll still be available to video chat for tomorrow. On your end will you still be available to video chat with me tomorrow at x time?

If you were willing to send a follow up text tomorrow morning, I would say: Hey x. Hope you're doing well this morning. I just wanted to follow up and let you know that everything is still good on my end. To confirm: Will you still be able to video chat with me today at x time?

I suggest either of these is because it atleast confirms if she's still interested or not. If she's still interested, she'll send a text back and let you know that shes still fine with video chatting at the day and time you agreed on

If she isn't interested any longer, she wont respond.

Either way, I find that a simple follow up text worded in that fashion comes across as professional, and non clingy.

Quote:
Do you do a public meet on a different day that you meet in private? Or do you start in public, chat for awhile, come to a monetary arrangement and then immediately head over to take part in it? Also, where do you usually go to meet in public? Most places are closed these days and it's a bit cold out ;-)
Personally for me, I do it like this...Public meet up on one day. Monetary arrangement on the other day.

As an example: I set up a public meeting with a woman on Monday. We talk for a bit, talk about our interests, etc. Convo can last anywhere from 10-40+ minutes. If we click and agree that we want to both be in the arrangement, we set up the arrangement for a different day. Like Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.

My personal preference for meeting in public tends to be Malls, Coffee shops, or Parks. I usually do a mall because if I get ghosted or flaked on, I can still just walk around, hang out, eat, or buy something. So it's not a total waste.

If you don't like the mall, then a coffee shop or public park would suffice.

In your particular situation with this woman: Since you're going to be video chatting..if you both have a good video chat and agree on all the terms of the arrangement, you can either decide to go straight to the arrangement(which would be lift and carry), or you can decide to do a public meet up. You can't go wrong with either. I've had situations where

A. Video chatted on one day, did public meet up on another day, arrangement on another day
B. Video chat on one day, arrangement on another day

Either A or B could work for you.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 03-Jan-21 at 00:12.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-21, 00:45
Last Achievements

Quote:
From reading all of this, this all sounds okay so far. I don't really sense any sinister intentions from either of them.
That's a relief! I did send her a text about video chatting tomorrow already -- she said yes, but I'm just waiting to hear back when a good time for her is.

Thanks so much for the advice!

Is it safe to discuss payment in a video chat? I mean, I guess it's not any less safe than doing so in e-mail or texting, right?
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-21, 01:35
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's a relief! I did send her a text about video chatting tomorrow already -- she said yes, but I'm just waiting to hear back when a good time for her is.

Thanks so much for the advice!

Is it safe to discuss payment in a video chat? I mean, I guess it's not any less safe than doing so in e-mail or texting, right?
Discussing payment in a video chat should be fine. I don't think that there are any big risks to doing so when both of you are chatting.

When it comes to $ in general, the reg flags i've seen were
1. Women who wanted to be paid for video chatting itself(which is a big no no)
2. Women who wanted to be paid simply for meeting in public(paid meet and greet. Waste of time)
3. Women who put up some sob story about how they need xxx money asap and ask if you can send them xxx amount electronically or they get kicked out of their apartment.
4. Women who want you to send them a "deposit" to prove you're legit or serious.
5. Women who after the arrangement/session will ask for more money at the end. Rarely occurs, but it happens.

So as long as none of the above happen to you, you should be cool/fine. In terms of payment method(for the arrangement itself), I've always stuck with cash and paid them at the end of the session. If I trust or see the person enough times, then I move forward with paying them via paypal or venmo, but that's just me.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 03-Jan-21 at 01:42.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-21, 03:42
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
at she had no limits, she really loved people and that she liked being nice. Also made jokes and said that she didn’t know she could make me cum from ko’ing me. She seemed very into it, and at one point, even went topless to ko me. And she would grab me by my hair and continue kissing me when I woke up. Or would grab me by my balls, put me in a bodyscissor, and cover my mouth with her other hand.
Wowza!!! This is pure gold. So she's sensual, a sadist, and nice....a winning combo. sign me up
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-21, 06:23
Points: 6,539, Level: 34 Points: 6,539, Level: 34 Points: 6,539, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Not only will I launch a Craigslist ad in due time, but once I am back on campus (I am a college student), I will also put up flyers like this one that are bold enough to draw attention to it, but vague enough for those women who are interested to ask for more information via my number or a QR code that links to a survey.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Female boxer poster 11.jpg (198.9 KB, 151 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stesmith20000 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-21, 08:17
Points: 3,032, Level: 22 Points: 3,032, Level: 22 Points: 3,032, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Discussing payment in a video chat should be fine. I don't think that there are any big risks to doing so when both of you are chatting.

When it comes to $ in general, the reg flags i've seen were
1. Women who wanted to be paid for video chatting itself(which is a big no no)
2. Women who wanted to be paid simply for meeting in public(paid meet and greet. Waste of time)
3. Women who put up some sob story about how they need xxx money asap and ask if you can send them xxx amount electronically or they get kicked out of their apartment.
4. Women who want you to send them a "deposit" to prove you're legit or serious.
5. Women who after the arrangement/session will ask for more money at the end. Rarely occurs, but it happens.

So as long as none of the above happen to you, you should be cool/fine. In terms of payment method(for the arrangement itself), I've always stuck with cash and paid them at the end of the session. If I trust or see the person enough times, then I move forward with paying them via paypal or venmo, but that's just me.
Literally all those points you made is what I’ve experienced when trying to make an arrangement on SA. Right on the money!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-21, 18:37
Last Achievements

Out of curiosity, what’s the general price range that you get sessions for from women on Craigslist or SA? And about how much are you spending in total when you factor a hotel room into the expenses?
Old 04-Jan-21, 18:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Out of curiosity, what’s the general price range that you get sessions for from women on Craigslist or SA? And about how much are you spending in total when you factor a hotel room into the expenses?
Speaking for myself

On average, most of my arrangements were from $100-$200. If I found the woman exceptional or I really really really liked her or if I met her several times and we really enjoyed seeing each other, then I'll sometimes increase it to $300 ish for several hrs. Rarely any more than that. this is just me though. Women who are new/inexperienced with that site tend to not be demanding in regards to how much they want. With negotiation and the like, you could get away with paying them a smaller amount. Hell, I met someone on that site who sessioned with me for a mere $80.

Women who are "experienced" on that site or have been there a long while tend to want much higher $$$ on average. Even if it's just platonic. Especially because they get much higher offers from guys who are willing to give them $500, $600, or even $1000. Lol. Hotels, I typically go with average ones like La Quinta Inn. Not too expensive, but not run down. With the La Quinta Inn's I go to, I usually pay anywhere from $60-$80. If that is too much, you could probably see them in a less expensive hotel or motel. I've had some women who were cool with hosting. Sadly can't speak on Craigslist anymore, as they took down my ads and IP banned me last year. Craigslist is really hard because you have to be careful of mentioning what you want, or else people just flag your ads. Which leads to IP banning or not being able to post ads there anymore.

Btw, how did the video chat go?

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 04-Jan-21 at 22:37.
Old 05-Jan-21, 00:17
Points: 3,982, Level: 26 Points: 3,982, Level: 26 Points: 3,982, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I have posted about my experiences on seeking before on here, but will add to this.

Seeking has worked out very well for me for getting sessions.

I send women a message that due to their physique I would like to do muscle worship and some wrestling. I always offer $200. I also outline everything in the first message, including the payment, and make it clear that there is no sex (although I have ended up having sex with most of the women I have met there). I do go for the more attractive women, I would say majority of the women I have met on here are more attractive than just about any of the session wrestlers on sessiongirls.

Contrary to what others have posted on here, I have better luck with the younger girls. Generally 21-25 years old. I actually personally prefer women in their 30s, but every one I have tried to message so far either wasn't interested, or wanted way more money. The older women are more demanding from my experience. I have not really had any issues with flakiness.

Last girl I met up with was a couple of weeks ago and it was really good. In her profile she said she was a personal trainer, but looked like a pretty petite girl with nice tits and a pretty face. I had messaged her a few months ago, and she politely told me she's not interested, but then a few months later messaged me saying she is down if the offer is still good. I normally meet in a bar near my apartment first, but this time due to logistics she came directly to my place. I was really pleasantly surprised with her appearance. Her pictures really hid how muscular she was, while she was short, she had a fitness competitor level physique. We sat on my couch and chatted for a bit, then she changed into a thong and no top. Had great big natural tits that sat over some pretty thick pecs. She was strong too, was able to do 10 deadhang pullups in perfect form. She was in the military, so had some grappling training and actually greatly enjoyed wrestling (she kept wanting to go for more rounds). I am a strong big guy, so I was able to pin her pretty easily, although even for me she was not easy to keep pinned. After the second time I pinned her she told me that she wants me to fuck her, although I wanted to keep doing session stuff lol. Eventually I put the moves on her and we had sex - she gave one of the most amazing blowjobs I have gotten. After, she had flexed super sensually for me, while I rubbed one out looking at her (which she greatly enjoyed). I told her about this fetish, and she wanted to see some of the videos in my stash, so I showed her some old DWW videos and some flexing and muscle worship videos, which she was super interested in. I actually forgot to pay her, and she forgot about it too, I only remembered the next day and cashed apped her. We have been sexting since, and probably will meet up again soon.

I actually have a meeting tentatively set up with another girl tonight, we'll see how that goes!

Overall, this has been very productive to me. I never particularly liked using session girls as it just felt too sexworker like to me (although nothing against sexwork). With seeking, I still have to put some work in and charm the girl at least a little bit for her to meet up with me. At the same time, $200 is less than what I would probably spend on two dates meeting women conventionally. And the payment actually helps facilitate the NSA nature of this, when I meet women traditionally, all too often they get attached once we get intimate and it just creates unnecessary headaches for me.

At the same time, this may not be the route for everyone. Unlike traditional session providers or sex workers, I think most of the women on seeking do have some standards in terms of the men they see, both in terms of looks and personality. All of the women I have met with from the site say that they will only meet with men that they find at least somewhat attractive. Also unlike most of the men on here, my fetish is more so that I like to dominate a muscular and strong woman, and that is a more natural dynamic for most women.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blee0000 For This Useful Post: